Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ?  (Read 24608 times)
adhirahman64

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:16:17 PM

I think the ripple and litecoin are better ripple in terms of volume and technology  Shocked
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emilanea56

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:46:36 PM

I think next 2-3 months is the time to buy coin, many coins are cheap now.Keeping it will make profit in the near future no far.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:47:42 PM

Ripple is one of the best coins at the moment. I chose ripple because the coin had a good level of cooperation with the government. this is very unique because not many coins dare to do things like this. Ripple continues to try to approach the government and that is a good step because it can lead to a growing sense of confidence.

Of course, Ripple works well with governments because it is a centralized currency. It is the only currency that can be manipulated as its creators want, and the community can do nothing with it.

The choice is simple, if you want to support banks and a centralized system, then invest in Ripple. If you want to support decentralization, invest in Litecoin.

Thats pretty much it.

I first bought ripple at $0.0058 back in February 2017 and after realising its
centralised technology and all the threads on the forum I sold it around July
2017. I cannot say I havent looked back but I would be realising a healthy
gain with it now.

I dont want to support a crypto which is centralised that is why Litecoin will
continue to be one of my favourite coins along with Bitcoin. Solid technology,
healthy development and continuing support.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BorutosDad

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:05:44 PM

Everyone has their own opinion, but I would choose Litecoin for a decentralized cryptocurrency (it seems to me that decentralization is one of the biggest advantages of cryptocurrency, so I won’t trade for Ripple)
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:08:02 PM

I believe that litecoin and ripple are now really a very potentia coin and i believe that if we invest on it we can really possibly earn a big amount of profit soon. But it is also depend on our patience. I believe that patience is still a virtue on the crypto feild and holding is always a great strategy.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:28:22 PM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
Theres no doubt talking about th market today!its ripple unless you are investing to hold for a couple or more years then i believe its litecoin over ripple

Ripple is centralized coin and may be manipulated by some whales or bankers whil litecoin is a great coin with good potential for future usage specially when the mass adoption happens
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 04:41:59 PM

Between Ripple and Litecoin, Ripple is the best choice. Ripple has the highest market capitalization after Ethereum. In addition, many world banks are interested in the blockchain technology used by Ripple, indicating that the Ripple is a promising coin in the future.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:49:14 PM

I believe that litecoin and ripple are now really a very potentia coin and i believe that if we invest on it we can really possibly earn a big amount of profit soon. But it is also depend on our patience. I believe that patience is still a virtue on the crypto feild and holding is always a great strategy.
especially Ripple coins because I heard that there are many companies interested in Ripple, therefore I am very confident if the XRP will rise sharply if their goals are realized.

but the coin lite is also not a bad coin so choosing both of them or choosing one for investment I feel is just as good.
the most important thing is that you have to be patient if you hold it because now the condition is still not good enough.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:49:42 PM

I prefer to invest in Litecoin, because Litecoin is a fairly long coin, and for me this is an advantage. besides litecoin for me has a strong foundation and many people invest there.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:58:20 PM

Invest in both altcoins and see what will happen in the future days to come. Short term range only for 1 year. But long term range could be 5 years up. If you want these coins, invest now while it is down is the best action. You can choose to trade it or hold it for long. Both are also potential.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:54:44 PM

Between Ripple and Litecoin, Ripple is the best choice. Ripple has the highest market capitalization after Ethereum. In addition, many world banks are interested in the blockchain technology used by Ripple, indicating that the Ripple is a promising coin in the future.
Well, capitalization still does not prove anything in the market , many do not like ripple and many refused to invest in this coin , and I think litecoin is still better to keep than ripple

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:34:12 AM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

Both are good but according my thought, I think Ripple will has better growth than Litecoin, so it will bring to you more profit. I prefer to choose Ripple and I am also holding it

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:36:43 AM

Comparing litecoin and ripple, i am prefer choosing ripple because ripple have big community in market. XRP and Litecoin price already drop the price more than 90% from highest price and i think both coin worth to hold and collect.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  

Jump to: