Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees  (Read 254564 times)
ionbb

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

I will not create a new ticket.
I want to keep track of all the conversation to one ticket. That will be a proof when I will press charges for stealing the funds.

The ticket has a very clear message and to the point about how much money I lost so far because of you.
I will consider those funds stolen and I will press charges in 2 days from now.

FYI my ticket number is: 530109

I'm waiting for a solution, not tokens that are worthless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kthq426

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:42:13 AM

Yes, try to be arrogant C-cex. My ticket is still unanswered since December but please refer your users to the support page.
So far you proved you're frauds. Simple as that.

Can't be - we answer all tickets which does not have foul language, threats or abuses. Please, make new ticket - we will sort it out. Make sure your answer is the last in ticket messages if you are not satisfied with our last answer.

when do you expect to buy XVGCT at the XVG market price? 1100 SAT !!
PowerPower

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

Yes, try to be arrogant C-cex. My ticket is still unanswered since December but please refer your users to the support page.

Can't be - we answer all tickets which does not have foul language, threats or abuses. Please, make new ticket - we will sort it out. Make sure your answer is the last in ticket messages if you are not satisfied with our last answer.

when do you expect to buy XVGCT at the XVG market price? 1100 SAT !!

YES, IT'S OUR MONEY, NOT YOURS. HOW LONG HAVE WE TO WAIT FOR IT? The update you give us is sucks. Only words, just do it. Be honest and tell the truth.
Kriemcoin

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

Invite system disabled! New registrations available for everybody!

In order to increase quality of our accounts we had to make account rules more strict. Please, read our updated rules before registering new account. If you do not agree to our rules - do not register account!

I will translate this for you:

Invite system disabled! Now everybody can get robbed!

In order to deal with all the hate, we had to make account rules more strict. Please, read our updated rules before registering new account. If you don't like to get fucked and robbed - do not register account!
Kriemcoin

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

also they removed ECN without notification. BAM GONE.

Look: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ecn/ chain is not moving for over a month already. Looks like this blockchain is no longer functional. We do not provide any notifications for such cases - we just remove trading of coins with broken blockchains in order to protect our traders from buying it without any possibility for withdrawals.

You are professional bullshitter, you know that, right? It's almost impressive how you manage to always do exactly that, that frustrates your customers the most. It's almost like you don't care. /s
Kriemcoin

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

I have to search for this discussion because of the loss of DEEP sent to this exchange and it is stolen or lost.

We have very useful and powerful tool for resolving such kind of issues - https://c-cex.com/?id=support
If you think our answer to your ticket is not satisfactory - just post your reply and we will take care of it.

That's an outright lie. You don't answer us. You don't make use of this powerful and useful tool. You don't take care of unresolved issues. Stop lying.

Give us back our money!
Kriemcoin

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

LIES. I can show you dozens of people here who have not had their issues resolved, including me. Not even once, but on many (!) occasions. Never have I used profanity in my tickets. Never have I been unreasonable. And even if so, grow up and deal with it professionally. People get angry at you when you gaslight them and rob them. No shit. If they flick at you, deal with it. Resolve their issues and don't get an attitude on us.

Stop lying and give us back our money!
ZeroFossilFuel

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:18:18 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 06:52:50 PM by ZeroFossilFuel

Pissed away 0.51 ETH in a scam giveaway announced on Twitter https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/984978283942072322

No bounty. No immediate refund.

Yep. I just got scammed. This "giveaway" was posted by a fake C-Cex look-alike Twitter account (CryptoCurrfEncy, also CryptoCurrEncX), not the real C-Cex account (CryptoCurrEncyX). My thought was maybe C-Cex was trying to gain back some user loyalty. Someone else (At least, I hope it was someone else) seized on the opportunity. Shame on me for not paying attention. That mistake just cost me ~$250.  Embarrassed

<------- Dumb ass
fairysquirt

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:20:34 AM

Guys I don't mean to be rude but you're confusing the issue... and they need to address the concerns in my post.

1. it isn't " sacrafice 10% and get your refund quicker " that was my suggestion that they just steal 10% from everyone aslong as I get my VERGE I don't care.

point 2. it isn't money stop talking about fiat... you want your VERGE back not money there is and was never any money... it is variable to fiat.. so you're confusing this issue and making it more complicated by demanding an intagible thing.

3. it isn't 10% off they are asking to refund you faster or wait.. it is .. the only option you have is to accept a 2200 % loss!! the price of verge is 1100 and they want yo pay 50 sat per xvg and say "now you've been refunded"...

4. C-Cex you MUST stop allowing margin trading of a refund token, you are allowing the trading and sale of a non-blockchain fake coin... Huh? this isn't legal. you need to close users ability to buy up this shitcoin...
so they cannot margin trade... so there is no doubt you are the ones buying "back" this refund token....

So... Close user BUYS.. so you are the only ones buying it.. OUT of supply...

Only allow users to SELL.... and set their own price.. cancel any of your SELLS

And then C-Cex buy up the tokens till there are 0 in supply on site it is that easy... then the price people sell their XVGCT for... is their issue...

you're allowing it to be bought and resold? how is that a refund token... it must be burnt once you have bought it back for this to ever work....

all you're doing is pumping BTC into margin traders wallets you aren't helping anyone who isn't willing to take a 2200% loss and that is nobody not margin trading!!!

This refund is more of a scam than you just robbing everyone!!

And I know as soon as you "think" you have bought 100% of the number of tokens that went missing, back in XVGCT you will claim the refund is over! I can see you pulling any excuse you can lay your hands on.. but we will not accept anything but a refund of our VERGE.. we want our VERGE BACK>>.. or give us the chance to sell out XVGCT refund tokens ONCE... for 10% less than market price of VERGE.

Those are our demands.
And everything else you're doing is illegal... you cannot create a fake coin and allow an open market for it, when it has no blockchain and is just fake numbers....

THis is the scam that keeps on scamming! C-Cex is THE WORST EXCHANGE in crypto space and will keep robbing people every chance they get.

Prove me wrong.. and refund out XVG or let us sell this refund token... once for a decent price!!

You cannot pretend you've been refunding anyone... buying something for 50 worth 1100 and saying it is a refund is a joke... you're just blackmailing people into giving up their right to sue you!
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

Pissed away 0.51 ETH in a scam giveaway announced on Twitter https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/984978283942072322

No bounty. No immediate refund.

Yep. I just got scammed. This "giveaway" was posted by a fake C-Cex look-alike Twitter account (CryptoCurrfEncy, also CryptoCurrEncX), not the real C-Cex account (CryptoCurrEncyX). My thought was maybe C-Cex was trying to gain back some user loyalty. Someone else (At least, I hope it was someone else) seized on the opportunity. Shame on me for not paying attention. That mistake just cost me ~$250.  Embarrassed

<------- Dumb ass
use the metamask. he warns about phishing sites.and first check the profile in the comments

YANDEX
Kriemcoin

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

it isn't money stop talking about fiat... you want your VERGE back not money there is and was never any money... it is variable to fiat.. so you're confusing this issue and making it more complicated by demanding an intagible thing.

I realize that and you're right of course. I'm just trying to make it simple and clear to both C-CEX and the audience. Also, C-CEX claims they 'lost' the Verge wallet. Not believing them of course, but to safe face, they are not going to all of a sudden reimbursing with Verge which they claim to not have access to anymore.

So, to make things simple: Money back ASAP. (And yes, I'm ok with crypto)

Other than that, fully agree with your entire post. They are lying crooks.
kokayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:01:42 PM

Guys I don't mean to be rude but you're confusing the issue... and they need to address the concerns in my post.

1. it isn't " sacrafice 10% and get your refund quicker " that was my suggestion that they just steal 10% from everyone aslong as I get my VERGE I don't care.

point 2. it isn't money stop talking about fiat... you want your VERGE back not money there is and was never any money... it is variable to fiat.. so you're confusing this issue and making it more complicated by demanding an intagible thing.

3. it isn't 10% off they are asking to refund you faster or wait.. it is .. the only option you have is to accept a 2200 % loss!! the price of verge is 1100 and they want yo pay 50 sat per xvg and say "now you've been refunded"...

4. C-Cex you MUST stop allowing margin trading of a refund token, you are allowing the trading and sale of a non-blockchain fake coin... Huh? this isn't legal. you need to close users ability to buy up this shitcoin...
so they cannot margin trade... so there is no doubt you are the ones buying "back" this refund token....

So... Close user BUYS.. so you are the only ones buying it.. OUT of supply...

Only allow users to SELL.... and set their own price.. cancel any of your SELLS

And then C-Cex buy up the tokens till there are 0 in supply on site it is that easy... then the price people sell their XVGCT for... is their issue...

you're allowing it to be bought and resold? how is that a refund token... it must be burnt once you have bought it back for this to ever work....

all you're doing is pumping BTC into margin traders wallets you aren't helping anyone who isn't willing to take a 2200% loss and that is nobody not margin trading!!!

This refund is more of a scam than you just robbing everyone!!

And I know as soon as you "think" you have bought 100% of the number of tokens that went missing, back in XVGCT you will claim the refund is over! I can see you pulling any excuse you can lay your hands on.. but we will not accept anything but a refund of our VERGE.. we want our VERGE BACK>>.. or give us the chance to sell out XVGCT refund tokens ONCE... for 10% less than market price of VERGE.

Those are our demands.
And everything else you're doing is illegal... you cannot create a fake coin and allow an open market for it, when it has no blockchain and is just fake numbers....

THis is the scam that keeps on scamming! C-Cex is THE WORST EXCHANGE in crypto space and will keep robbing people every chance they get.

Prove me wrong.. and refund out XVG or let us sell this refund token... once for a decent price!!

You cannot pretend you've been refunding anyone... buying something for 50 worth 1100 and saying it is a refund is a joke... you're just blackmailing people into giving up their right to sue you!

another suggestion. For the folks that NEED or WANT to sell XVGCT, stop the margin trading or the weekly dump until buy back... If someone NEEDS to sell XVGCT, Make the BUY price minimum, the last price CCEX purchased the coin. By doing so it would make XVGCT a ROM (rise only market), weekly. People can still sale if they NEED the money, and the market can only increase. Example of what I'm saying. On Friday April 13th, CCEX bought X amount of XVGCT, highest price CCEX paid was 63 sats, until the buy another round of coins the minimum buy price should be locked at 63. if people NEED to sale, they are able, but the price CAN NOT go lower than 63. Once CCEX makes another buy, the price CAN NOT go lower than the max price paid by CCEX.  If CCEX bought another .8 BTC worth of XVGCT today, looking at the chart the price would rise to 69. NOW, 69 would be the new MINIMUM, therefore it would be a ROM. I know this is still a shitty way of doing business, but it would make it faster to get to the true value of the coin...JUST MY TWO CENT WORTH
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:26:42 PM

I have not been able to even make a ticket since your vacation you patent fraud and criminal

Kriemcoin

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:45:39 PM

another suggestion. For the folks that NEED or WANT to sell XVGCT, stop the margin trading or the weekly dump until buy back... If someone NEEDS to sell XVGCT, Make the BUY price minimum, the last price CCEX purchased the coin. By doing so it would make XVGCT a ROM (rise only market), weekly. People can still sale if they NEED the money, and the market can only increase. Example of what I'm saying. On Friday April 13th, CCEX bought X amount of XVGCT, highest price CCEX paid was 63 sats, until the buy another round of coins the minimum buy price should be locked at 63. if people NEED to sale, they are able, but the price CAN NOT go lower than 63. Once CCEX makes another buy, the price CAN NOT go lower than the max price paid by CCEX.  If CCEX bought another .8 BTC worth of XVGCT today, looking at the chart the price would rise to 69. NOW, 69 would be the new MINIMUM, therefore it would be a ROM. I know this is still a shitty way of doing business, but it would make it faster to get to the true value of the coin...JUST MY TWO CENT WORTH

You know, it's batshit insane that we even have to think about a construction like this. C-CEX and C-CEX alone created this mess. They lost (stole?) our XVG and now have their victims (customers!) fighting for grabs. World upside down if you ask me. The one and only thing that has to happen is full reimbursment from C-CEX of 100% XVG market price. No discussion.
kokayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:34:10 PM

another suggestion. For the folks that NEED or WANT to sell XVGCT, stop the margin trading or the weekly dump until buy back... If someone NEEDS to sell XVGCT, Make the BUY price minimum, the last price CCEX purchased the coin. By doing so it would make XVGCT a ROM (rise only market), weekly. People can still sale if they NEED the money, and the market can only increase. Example of what I'm saying. On Friday April 13th, CCEX bought X amount of XVGCT, highest price CCEX paid was 63 sats, until the buy another round of coins the minimum buy price should be locked at 63. if people NEED to sale, they are able, but the price CAN NOT go lower than 63. Once CCEX makes another buy, the price CAN NOT go lower than the max price paid by CCEX.  If CCEX bought another .8 BTC worth of XVGCT today, looking at the chart the price would rise to 69. NOW, 69 would be the new MINIMUM, therefore it would be a ROM. I know this is still a shitty way of doing business, but it would make it faster to get to the true value of the coin...JUST MY TWO CENT WORTH

You know, it's batshit insane that we even have to think about a construction like this. C-CEX and C-CEX alone created this mess. They lost (stole?) our XVG and now have their victims (customers!) fighting for grabs. World upside down if you ask me. The one and only thing that has to happen is full reimbursment from C-CEX of 100% XVG market price. No discussion.

true
chenpa

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

I want to launch a collective lawsuit. Anyone who wants to join me, sends me a message
ionbb

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

I want to launch a collective lawsuit. Anyone who wants to join me, sends me a message

I've created this Dicord channel: https://discord.gg/chQW4Dj and we will definitely join you.
PowerPower

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

I will join you ! They stole a lot of money. About some months, its an amount I’ve never had. I’m so angry.
C-eee

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:07:20 PM

I will join you ! They stole a lot of money. About some months, its an amount I’ve never had. I’m so angry.

I am also there!
A criminal procedure in Germany is already aktive!
greetings

Super Android Trade App! Very fast transfer! Great support!.. ...https://www.binance.com/?ref=15623877...
Kriemcoin

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:29:09 AM

you ! They stole a lot of money. About some months, its an amount I’ve never had. I’m so angry.

I am also there!
A criminal procedure in Germany is already aktive!
greetings

I filed one in The Netherlands.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: