Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:07:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees  (Read 254575 times)
jagrapolite5

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:58:51 AM

great place for speculation huge profits made on cex

Q6: do you understand that delisting coins = delisting trader?
Q7: when will c-cex be delisted?
Good questions! And Q8: why did you loss chance to bring more volume by delisting HTMLCoin? Yes, c-cex is good by functionality as Bleutrade but you delisted my favourite coins Sad

Answer is very simple, it had no volume. There is no sense to keep coins that don't worth of server resources. And I don't think we are delisting traders by delisting coins just because there is no traders on coins we delist.

There is your answer guys, this guys doesnt thinking doesn't work right lol.... and yes no reply to me or anyone else with ANY COMMON SENSE!!!

Avoid this site at all costs they will not rob you day 1 but they will keep robbing you from day 1!!!

Plz read last few pages this is very concerning, this site has not answered a single question!

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:49:06 PM

Good questions! And Q8: why did you loss chance to bring more volume by delisting HTMLCoin? Yes, c-cex is good by functionality as Bleutrade but you delisted my favourite coins Sad

Answer is very simple, it had no volume. There is no sense to keep coins that don't worth of server resources. And I don't think we are delisting traders by delisting coins just because there is no traders on coins we delist.

There is your answer guys, this guys doesnt thinking doesn't work right lol.... and yes no reply to me or anyone else with ANY COMMON SENSE!!!

Avoid this site at all costs they will not rob you day 1 but they will keep robbing you from day 1!!!

Plz read last few pages this is very concerning, this site has not answered a single question!

um please understand if u can (prolly a lost cause)  If you want solid invenstments on cryptsy we need to weed out the shit on c-cex  here it  is m00n or  0 no in-between if you dont moon you dont move on. being a SPECULATOR I expect to go 10x  or lose it all and im ok with that risk.  you wanna cry about html there hadnt been a real trade on THAT COIN since it first flopped. XSX was trading with .01-.04 btc volume per day it got de-listed I didnt  cry because .04 dont pay no bills. i didnt start a 1 man smear campaign i took it as a sign from the market and i swollowed my pride and i moved on.  WHEN THE MARKETS SPEAK U MUST LISTEN OR FALL TO THE GUTTER

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
jagrapolite5

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:02:44 PM

um please understand if u can (prolly a lost cause)  If you want solid invenstments on cryptsy we need to weed out the shit on c-cex  here it  is m00n or  0 no in-between if you dont moon you dont move on. being a SPECULATOR I expect to go 10x  or lose it all and im ok with that risk.  you wanna cry about html there hadnt been a real trade on THAT COIN since it first flopped. XSX was trading with .01-.04 btc volume per day it got de-listed I didnt  cry because .04 dont pay no bills. i didnt start a 1 man smear campaign i took it as a sign from the market and i swollowed my pride and i moved on.  WHEN THE MARKETS SPEAK U MUST LISTEN OR FALL TO THE GUTTER

First of all, plz read the past few pages, lol second of all, i brought this out because they are delisting coins as they locked my account with their order over canceling which they said they DO NOT DO... this is what it looks like lol ... 2015-02-02 20:31:15    Order cancel    System order remove (1 BURST for 0.01000000 ZNY by rate 100/0.01)  i have pages of those.... since this site decided they are god and only their applicable orders are ok to place... also don't tell me order spam i didnt even have 300 orders up on your site... i have 5500 order on alt exchanges like bleu ... how many do you think i have on cryptsy?.... anyway as far as this being a 1 man thing i have no idea where you got that i am actually quite glad this many ppl are speaking up cause i was sure im not the only one being manhandled like this .... also TOS only protects the exchange not the user ... every exchange has a tos but this scam site is the only place that abuses it every chance they get .... we took you money ? tos says we take your money what about it? this is not right ... and as far as coins being listed and delisted c-cex doesn't need volume the delisted/unclaimed coins is enough for them to run off of not to mention the coins they add for pnds that are c-cex made... i would love to discuss this with the scam site owner but he is NOT ABLE to answer any of these questions and your 3 trollboxers... are only trolling as you have no idea what your talking about probably because they haven't starter ripping ya off yet ... the order cancellations started when i started withdrawing btc from the site on a regular so at this point i am sure this is a ponzi/pnd/we keep your shit site ... everything falls into place including the no reply from the c-cex as you can see.

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 09:18:19 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 10:43:06 PM by c-cex

Coin removal list shortened. We decide to keep several coins from initial list. CryptoBancor [CBR], CheckCoin [CKC], FudCoin [FUD], MonetaryUnit [MUE], RiceCoin [RICE], SquallCoin [SQC], vTorrent [VTR] are announced 7 days ago for delisting. We extend it for 3 more days to allow withdrawals. Please note, those coins retreival will not be possible after feb, 28.

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 09:47:37 PM

Your business model is ruining your (already dead) reputation....

We have about 40K active traders, 20k+ daily unique visitors, 50 BTC avarage volume (>2000 BTC peak). Our unique technology gives fastest deposit/trading/withdrawal interface on exchange market. And we work for a year already continuosly building new features and integrating new technologies (NXT, Omni). And we will continue to work on this business model.

You''re much more agresive than Bittrex adopting new coins. That's OK, cos it brings you new traders and more volume.

But most of this new coins attracts investor and speculators.

1) Speculators buy the new coin, then sell it, and maybe they take a profit
2) Investors buy the new coin. Hold it. You delist it. They ALWAYS lose money.

Speculators move to another coin.

Investors move to another exchange and start advising other investors to dont use your exchange

As simple as that

You are quite right, but all You mention works only when coin has volume and buy support. We remove only tradeless coins without volume and buy support. Usually they all have very low price and not active dev. Otherwise coins have volumes and we very welcome it.

jagrapolite5

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:53:10 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 10:49:25 PM by jagrapolite5

Your business model is ruining your (already dead) reputation....

We have about 40K active traders, 20k+ daily unique visitors, 50 BTC avarage volume (>2000 BTC peak). Our unique technology gives fastest deposit/trading/withdrawal interface on exchange market. And we work for a year already continuosly building new features and integrating new technologies (NXT, Omni). And we will continue to work on this business model.

You''re much more agresive than Bittrex adopting new coins. That's OK, cos it brings you new traders and more volume.

But most of this new coins attracts investor and speculators.

1) Speculators buy the new coin, then sell it, and maybe they take a profit
2) Investors buy the new coin. Hold it. You delist it. They ALWAYS lose money.

Speculators move to another coin.

Investors move to another exchange and start advising other investors to dont use your exchange

As simple as that

You are quite right, but all You mention works only when coin has volume and buy support. We remove only tradeless coins without volume and buy support. Usually they all have very low price and not active dev. Otherwise coins have volumes and we very welcome it.

Any answers?  Your exchange is already dead you just don't know it yet, whats the point of shortening your delist this time? You have done it countless times and will continue to do so... it is too late, if this is not addressed the next step will be to email everyone you work with, and inform them off actions. and as far as volume ... you will have no volume when ppl understand what you do, and I have  no problem making everyone aware. I do not like my friends ripped off...
I have let you go along time ago...  but now your taking every ones money..

If you continue to ignore me, Don't forget this thread will be in every email I send, and I know testimonials will not be hard to compile. As you can see.

Try talking to the guy addressing you maybe?

kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:18:52 PM

Unfortunately it seems the process is to get on c-cex, which then gives you attention to get on other exchanges. Look at GEO, dev paid to get listed on c-cex.. Polo and trex added for free not long after. Someone needs to replace c-cex, since they steal investors coins. Not to mention the 100's of scam ICO's most likely run by themselves... but that's another topic
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 11:54:50 PM

Unfortunately it seems the process is to get on c-cex, which then gives you attention to get on other exchanges. Look at GEO, dev paid to get listed on c-cex.. Polo and trex added for free not long after. Someone needs to replace c-cex, since they steal investors coins. Not to mention the 100's of scam ICO's most likely run by themselves... but that's another topic

We do not steal coins. We do not run ICO by ourselves. What made You think so?

ohmygod21

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:06:22 AM

c cex down ?
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 12:23:13 AM

c cex down ?

Nope, we are fine: http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/c-cex.com

jagrapolite5

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:40:33 AM

You have no answers to anything I have brought up, from this thread I am not the only one having these issues, I will post a list of everyone c-cex works with, as in payeer okpay xmlgold nixmoney etc, I'm sure they will be glad to work with a scam site.

Guys i will be posting a list of everyone c-cex is associated with and their contact, if you have been ripped hard enough by this scam site to write an email.
if not STAY off this scam site! read last few pages plz, this will save you a lot of coins.

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 01:38:49 AM

by the way i never got my 3mil ghost and i posted in time. WTF

Please, open support ticket here: https://c-cex.com/?id=support.
We will investigate.

matthewd

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:22:23 AM

my screen name is the same. i do not have to open a ticket. you have all the info in front of you. the only thing i need to hear from you is is i will send you your coins with an address i post here. so the world can see you are trying work on fixing the problems that plagues your site. with an answer i will give my addy and this will be solved.  matthewd   
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 02:53:47 AM

my screen name is the same. i do not have to open a ticket. you have all the info in front of you. the only thing i need to hear from you is is i will send you your coins with an address i post here. so the world can see you are trying work on fixing the problems that plagues your site. with an answer i will give my addy and this will be solved.  matthewd   

Ticket is better way to get this resolved. We may have additional questions. After resolution You are free to post here whatever You want, but we don't have right for that.

marcar

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:27:22 AM

Ok at least you are willing to help one person but what about the rest of us you stole from just by delisting the delisted tab?
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:47:25 AM

3 days is really way too short period to be fair. Someone could be 2 weeks on vacation and lose all his coins easily without ever reading the announcement. That's not a good way to do business.
30 days is more appropriate.
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:42:35 AM

3 days is really way too short period to be fair. Someone could be 2 weeks on vacation and lose all his coins easily without ever reading the announcement. That's not a good way to do business.
Thank You for suggestion, but it is not a 3 days. we wait 10 days in total. Also, vacation can be longer and there can be more different reasons. It is not a good decision to store low interest coins that does not have trading volume on exchange. We list many new coins weekly and there is no reason to pay for server power storing cains that does not bring fees for a long time.

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:46:04 AM

Ok at least you are willing to help one person but what about the rest of us you stole from just by delisting the delisted tab?

We help any customer that have any issue. Support tickets are very important for us.

Stole? Not true. And what do You mean by "delisting the delisted tab"?

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:56:51 AM

Thank You for suggestion, but it is not a 3 days. we wait 10 days in total. Also, vacation can be longer and there can be more different reasons. It is not a good decision to store low interest coins that does not have trading volume on exchange. We list many new coins weekly and there is no reason to pay for server power storing cains that does not bring fees for a long time.

The first 7 days it is not decided yet if a coin will be delisted, if there is enough volume it will stay so all want to wait for the outcome first (MOTO for example last week). So that's 3 real days left for people to take notice and withdraw.
A lot of people are complaining about this and some of those simply leave. So basically your are missing out on business that could cover the servercosts, plus your reputations stays intact which is extremely valuable and attracts even more people. I'd say it's more tactical and more profitable for you to listen to your customers.
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 12:02:59 PM

The first 7 days it is not decided yet if a coin will be delisted, if there is enough volume it will stay so all want to wait for the outcome first (MOTO for example last week). So that's 3 real days left for people to take notice and withdraw.

This is very reasonable statement. Thank You. We increase off-market withdrawal period for 7 days. So it is 14 days in total after announce. We will include it in our rules and explain this in details in our announces. Also we will make withdrawal period even longer if it does not affect performance of the server where specific coin located.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: