Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4240 4241 4242 4243 4244 4245 4246 4247 4248 4249 4250 4251 4252 4253 4254 4255 4256 4257 4258 4259 4260 4261 4262 4263 4264 4265 4266 4267 4268 4269 4270 4271 4272 4273 4274 4275 4276 4277 4278 4279 4280 4281 4282 4283 4284 4285 4286 4287 4288 4289 [4290] 4291 4292 4293 4294 4295 4296 4297 4298 4299 4300 4301 4302 4303 4304 4305 4306 4307 4308 4309 4310 4311 4312 4313 4314 4315 4316 4317 4318 4319 4320 4321 4322 4323 4324 4325 4326 4327 4328 4329 4330 4331 4332 4333 4334 4335 4336 4337 4338 4339 4340 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722504 times)
majamina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:04:41 PM

Meanwhile, lead troll AdamWhite will be on popular webcast, 'LetsTalkFuckingBullshit', where he will spray massive truckloads of the most festering horse/cowshit about whatever coins he failed to buy when the going was good.

Also his penis is tiny.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
strix

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:09:20 PM

In german you say "vom Saulus zum Paulus"  - "from Saul to Paul" Wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_of_Paul_the_Apostle

LoL !

Yeah - good analogy. Quite amazing how the creator of the world most prolific fiat derivative ended up in crypto. That's a long "road to damascus".

I suggest that it is the other way around--It is quite amazing how the wold's first successful crypto-currency ends up in the hands of the world's most powerful banksters.

Je le hibou, suis ↄash; because while the days are evil good must hurry, lest evil parading as an agent of light restrict its activity.
XnUjqiYV5mvXAWrWUbGFmitPvmWSthxhBi
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:10:51 PM

If we reach a point where investors will finally give up chasing anon niche coins that just aren't going anywhere it could be a very good news for DRK DASH. For example there could be many disappointed investors and traders who had high hopes of the Monero pump, but now it just seems to cool off back to its everlasting slow decline. And not to mention other coins who have lost the steam of their first speculation/hype pump and have settled down to their real low market cap valuation. Question is, how long will people keep on playing those games?

You're digging yourself a hole here. If Darkcoin's "instantx" is as good as it is claimed to be, then Bitcoin will adopt it. If not then it's not as good as claimed to be. Bitcoin might not adopt anonymity schemes, but it sure as hell will adopt something that confirms transactions faster without compromising security. Also, Monero is both transparent and anonymous, so saying anon niche is a little bit too shallow(Since it fills two areas, not one).

Are you forgetting Darkcoin's pump to $15 and fall back down to $3? Or the atrocious, "instamined" beginning distribution? Or sub-par anonymity when compared to the other anon schemes(such as Ring Signatures: Monero, ZK-Snarks: Zerocoin/cash), and much more?.

Bitcoin dinosaur... Wink
Sub-Ether

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Quantum entangled and jump drive assisted messages

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:11:33 PM

Hillary approved email server Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlWo05vlKkM

Dash is 27.3 times faster with syncing and updating than Bitcoin and 93.7 times faster than Monero. Bitcoin (v0.11.0) has a Tao ratio 11.2% faster than bitcoin (v0.10.0) release.
Dash (v.0.12.0.49) = Tao sync ratio = 0.15 seconds / hour of update || Dash (v.0.11.2.23) = Tao sync ratio = 0.24 seconds / hour of update. V12 versus V11 speedup = +36.5%
Bitcoin (v.0.11.0) = Tao sync ratio = 4.14 seconds / hour of update || Monero (v.0.41.1)  = Tao sync ratio = 14.2 seconds / hour of update
strix

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:27:46 PM

Small change...

I don't usually swear, but this is f*cking awesome! And this logo would get my vote if it came to it.
Just WOW! I hereby retract my call for hiring a pro service!
... OK, maybe not, but I find it hard to believe we will see much better.

Je le hibou, suis ↄash; because while the days are evil good must hurry, lest evil parading as an agent of light restrict its activity.
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:29:32 PM

Small change...

I don't usually swear, but this is f*cking awesome! And this logo would get my vote if it came to it.

like it a lot

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
strix

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:36:57 PM

Small change...

Now if you can just add some nice sound effects and a good voice over, we will have a great 10 sec. spot to start airing! (I can just imagine hearing that spinning d/c, the bounce, and the arrow/dash hitting home.)

mpr20rt

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:38:02 PM

If we reach a point where investors will finally give up chasing anon niche coins that just aren't going anywhere it could be a very good news for DRK DASH. For example there could be many disappointed investors and traders who had high hopes of the Monero pump, but now it just seems to cool off back to its everlasting slow decline. And not to mention other coins who have lost the steam of their first speculation/hype pump and have settled down to their real low market cap valuation. Question is, how long will people keep on playing those games?

You're digging yourself a hole here. If Darkcoin's "instantx" is as good as it is claimed to be, then Bitcoin will adopt it. If not then it's not as good as claimed to be. Bitcoin might not adopt anonymity schemes, but it sure as hell will adopt something that confirms transactions faster without compromising security. Also, Monero is both transparent and anonymous, so saying anon niche is a little bit too shallow(Since it fills two areas, not one).

Are you forgetting Darkcoin's pump to $15 and fall back down to $3? Or the atrocious, "instamined" beginning distribution? Or sub-par anonymity when compared to the other anon schemes(such as Ring Signatures: Monero, ZK-Snarks: Zerocoin/cash), and much more?.

Anyone who thinks that a coin can rise to the top by offering single niche feature (lol isn't it called "transparent anonymity" not transparent and anonymous?) cannot see past their paranoid nose Cheesy 

IX is an explicit feature of so called 2-tier system and that's what I am investing in...

Good luck with your uber anonymity as we chug along offering more features while you and your buddies cirklejerk into oblivion... Cheesy

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash."  -  Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
bitminer21

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:39:35 PM

I dont post much But I really like this! thinking about making a 50 drk investment today..?
Kienbui

Activity: 478

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:44:44 PM

Genius
Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:47:00 PM

Anyone who thinks that a coin can rise to the top by offering single niche feature (lol isn't it called "transparent anonymity" not transparent and anonymous?) cannot see past their paranoid nose Cheesy  

IX is an explicit feature of so called 2-tier system and that's what I am investing in...

Good luck with your uber anonymity as we chug along offering more features while you and your buddies cirklejerk into oblivion... Cheesy

So you went from arguing for darkcoins "anonymity", to against it? Makes sense. Kind of shows that the majority of you care nothing of Darkcoin itself, just of the little pumps and dumps that earn you money(most likely lose, but you know). And no it's not called "transparent anonymity", those very words joined together makes no sense and is hypocritical. It's transparent and anonymous.

Good Luck.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:48:43 PM

So you went from arguing for darkcoins "anonymity", to against it? Makes sense. Kind of shows that the majority of you care nothing of Darkcoin itself, just of the little pumps and dumps that earn you money. And no it's not called "transparent anonymity", those very words joined together makes no sense and is hypocritical. It's transparent and anonymous.

Good Luck.

No, it's a matter of offering more and appealing to a larger audience than just a niche.
Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

So you went from arguing for darkcoins "anonymity", to against it? Makes sense. Kind of shows that the majority of you care nothing of Darkcoin itself, just of the little pumps and dumps that earn you money. And no it's not called "transparent anonymity", those very words joined together makes no sense and is hypocritical. It's transparent and anonymous.

Good Luck.

No, it's a matter of offering more and appealing to a larger audience than just a niche.

That's counter intuitive since drk is based off bitcoin's codebase. I won't delve into it any further though, bye.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:52:03 PM

Good Luck.

That's counter intuitive since drk is based off bitcoin's codebase. I won't delve into it any further though, bye.

*Yawn* Whatever you Monero guys need to do to make you feel better about your investments. How about instead of arguing coin-for-coin, you let your coin stand on its own two legs and let the markets decide the outcome.
mpr20rt

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:52:20 PM

Good Luck.

Against? I don't think so...

Ok it's tranparent and anonymous

So long and please take the other trolls with you Cheesy

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash."  -  Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
dazbarlby

Activity: 460

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:58:16 PM

Small change...

Now if you can just add some nice sound effects and a good voice over, we will have a great 10 sec. spot to start airing! (I can just imagine hearing that spinning d/c, the bounce, and the arrow/dash hitting home.)

Ok... This is a call out for somebody to do a voice over for the short animation. Simply PM me the link to the audio file and I'll work on it over the weekend.

All are welcome to contribute, male, female, young and old. If you have a good clear voice (which I do not) and a microphone, please give it ago.

Script: sentences/words to say

Darkcoin is now Dash.

Darkcoin

Dash

It's Digital Cash

It's Simply Digital Cash

...anything else you can think of

Thank you
valentino007

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:59:48 PM

Otohs wall is gone on cryptsy,it will go down to 0.008 or less in a week.
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:03:22 PM

anyone heard from otoh?
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:05:38 PM

Otohs wall is gone on cryptsy,it will go down to 0.008 or less in a week.

lol, speaking in absolutes like you have a magical crystal ball.
Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 05:06:58 PM

problem is if his wall on finex get to end, im afraid for the worst ... 0.006 so close when you look at the buy wall, maybe hidden orders can hold panic sell Sad

damn it

what ever happen, im holding Smiley

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
Pages: « 1 ... 4240 4241 4242 4243 4244 4245 4246 4247 4248 4249 4250 4251 4252 4253 4254 4255 4256 4257 4258 4259 4260 4261 4262 4263 4264 4265 4266 4267 4268 4269 4270 4271 4272 4273 4274 4275 4276 4277 4278 4279 4280 4281 4282 4283 4284 4285 4286 4287 4288 4289 [4290] 4291 4292 4293 4294 4295 4296 4297 4298 4299 4300 4301 4302 4303 4304 4305 4306 4307 4308 4309 4310 4311 4312 4313 4314 4315 4316 4317 4318 4319 4320 4321 4322 4323 4324 4325 4326 4327 4328 4329 4330 4331 4332 4333 4334 4335 4336 4337 4338 4339 4340 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: