Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4472 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 4479 4480 4481 4482 4483 4484 4485 4486 4487 4488 4489 4490 4491 4492 4493 4494 4495 4496 4497 4498 4499 4500 4501 4502 4503 4504 4505 4506 4507 4508 4509 4510 4511 4512 4513 4514 4515 4516 4517 4518 4519 4520 4521 [4522] 4523 4524 4525 4526 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 4550 4551 4552 4553 4554 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 4564 4565 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 4572 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722520 times)
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 05:55:56 PM

I i just sent another transaction to my new wallet and in my Dark wallet it say the transaction is "offline", now what does that mean?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qvan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:57:03 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 06:11:26 PM by qvan

so were just DASH not dash coin. so the logo is whats on the op. thought it be in a coin

currently they (DASH devs) are very sensitive to the word "coin".....they keep on saying DASH is not a coin, so they cannot put it in a coin logo  Wink

look at this, DASH should contact poloniex and tell them to have a separate box because DASH is not a coin lol  Grin   this is golden

therefore DASH are not making anything like these.

TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 05:58:03 PM

... so most of your ssl certs are broken. eg dashtalk.org <- broken

dashpay.io has a mixture of secure and insecure elements. <- broken

good job on the rebanding of the name will help adoption of the coin into the main stream, but the web presence is hurting at best.
Rome was not built in a day, my friend. A transitional period is to be expected.

megges

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:01:38 PM

I sent DRK to my new Dash wallet and the transaction is unconfirmed for a long time, what do I do?

DASH and DRK are absoluly the same, beside the name. (But i'll refer to your old wallet as DRK and to your new as DASH)

Before you do anything, backup your wallet.dat from the darkcoin dir and also the wallet.dat from the dash directory.

Do you see the incoming transaction in your DASH wallet? (Does it just not confirm?)
- If thats the case i guess you have to wait until a miner gets your transaction in a block.

You don't see the transaction (with 0 confirmations) in the DASH wallet, and only see it in the DRK wallet.
- It seems like your transaction has not been brodcasted to the network. The client should normaly try to rebroadcast it every x time.
You can try to restart the DRK wallet, perhaps it hangs and will rebroadcast the transaction after.
You could also try to start the DRK wallet with the option "-rescan" if the transaction was not submited to the network, the amount should be avavible in your DRK wallet after.

Hope that helps

Ok, I typed -rescan in the debug console, didn't looked like it worked, because I got an error. So I restarted the client and now my transaction has 1 confirmation, good sign Smiley. I now went to send another transaction with instantx, but it says I can't do that I need to wait for 6 confirmations!?! Can I send without instantx and would it take a lot longer?

You have to start the client with the -rescan option.
If im right your on mac, im not a mac user, but i guess you could start the darkcoin-qt from console/terminal, there you just append " -rescan" and this should do the magic.

never used the console in my life, so what do I exactly do? Yes, I'm on a mac. I would like to see a rescan button inside of the GUI client, that it will rescan all the transaction upon the next restart.

i just copied that from a bitcoin help thread (you can search google for it, too, the mechanism is the same as with bitcoin)

Open terminal (type terminal in spotlight or navigate to Applications -> Utilities).

Type:
/Applications/Darkcoin.app/Contents/MacOS/darkcoin -rescan

I dunno if the path is correct, im never used mac in my life :S (But i guess it could be valid)
If not perhaps can a mac user comment.

I i just sent another transaction to my new wallet and in my Dark wallet it say the transaction is "offline", now what does that mean?

In fact i have never seen that, but i guess it will fit to my assumption that your transaction wasn't submited to the network because your client was/is offline.
(What does the icon in the bottom right corner says? are there connections?)
If thats the case, we need to fix the connection (rescan wont help than). Maybe there could be a problem, if you run both wallets the DRK and DASH at the same time, and they use the same port etc. - if there is a connection problem you could perhaps try to close the wallets and open only the DRK one.

tip me! Tongue XtSrWch1U3BsTBFBHj7acTTzxFo1fy5BMa
_javi_

Activity: 968
Merit: 624

Still a manic miner

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:05:54 PM

Coinwarz and Coinotron already adopted new branding.
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:06:09 PM

So much gimmick.

Go play away with your dashcoin  Cheesy

GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:08:47 PM

who fixes this site?

http://helpwithcoins.org/

I do Mangled, but its not my domain and my buddy is very ill at the moment, and I am travelling abroad until early April. Will get to it as soon as I possibly can!
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 06:17:21 PM

You have to trust the honesty of the MasterNodes

Yes I realize that the masternodes are trusted

I've counting the number of reasonable Dashscam supporters.

So far, I'm up to a grand total of one.

Congratulations to majamina.  The rest of you should emulate his fine example, and stop pretending Masternodes are trustless.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:18:55 PM

some brainfood : http://www.coindesk.com/could-the-bitcoin-lightning-network-solve-blockchain-scalability/

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:20:18 PM

WTF is that? Is it true ?

Look again, troll hacking eduffield's nick... just FUD, a little more elaborate, but total FUD.

eduffield_dash is not real, only a creative troll.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:21:18 PM

WTF is that? Is it true ?

Look again, troll hacking eduffield's nick... just FUD, a little more elaborate, but total FUD.

eduffield_dash is not real, only a creative troll.

yeah, the trolls are actually getting a bit more funny these days ....

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 06:22:17 PM

good job on the rebranding of the name will help adoption of the coin into the main stream, but the web presence is hurting at best.
dashpay.io           -  fixed
typo in your post  -  fixed (don't thank me)  Wink

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:28:44 PM

good job on the rebranding of the name will help adoption of the coin into the main stream, but the web presence is hurting at best.
dashpay.io           -  fixed
typo in your post  -  fixed (don't thank me)  Wink

Fixin in a minute !

Oh yeah Smiley
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 06:33:54 PM

I sent DRK to my new Dash wallet and the transaction is unconfirmed for a long time, what do I do?

DASH and DRK are absoluly the same, beside the name. (But i'll refer to your old wallet as DRK and to your new as DASH)

Before you do anything, backup your wallet.dat from the darkcoin dir and also the wallet.dat from the dash directory.

Do you see the incoming transaction in your DASH wallet? (Does it just not confirm?)
- If thats the case i guess you have to wait until a miner gets your transaction in a block.

You don't see the transaction (with 0 confirmations) in the DASH wallet, and only see it in the DRK wallet.
- It seems like your transaction has not been brodcasted to the network. The client should normaly try to rebroadcast it every x time.
You can try to restart the DRK wallet, perhaps it hangs and will rebroadcast the transaction after.
You could also try to start the DRK wallet with the option "-rescan" if the transaction was not submited to the network, the amount should be avavible in your DRK wallet after.

Hope that helps

Ok, I typed -rescan in the debug console, didn't looked like it worked, because I got an error. So I restarted the client and now my transaction has 1 confirmation, good sign Smiley. I now went to send another transaction with instantx, but it says I can't do that I need to wait for 6 confirmations!?! Can I send without instantx and would it take a lot longer?

If im right your on mac, im not a mac user, but i guess you could start the darkcoin-qt from console/terminal, there you just append " -rescan" and this should do the magic.

never used the console in my life, so what do I exactly do? Yes, I'm on a mac. I would like to see a rescan button inside of the GUI client, that it will rescan all the transaction upon the next restart.

i just copied that from a bitcoin help thread (you can search google for it, too, the mechanism is the same as with bitcoin)

Open terminal (type terminal in spotlight or navigate to Applications -> Utilities).

Type:

I dunno if the path is correct, im never used mac in my life :S (But i guess it could be valid)

In fact i have never seen that, but i guess it will fit to my assumption that your transaction wasn't submited to the network because your client was/is offline.
If thats the case, we need to fix the connection (rescan wont help than). Maybe there could be a problem, if you run both wallets the DRK and DASH at the same time, and they use the same port etc. - if there is a connection problem you could perhaps try to close the wallets and open only the DRK one.

Can a mac user help me out here? What is the path? The above path doesn't work

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:37:55 PM

Thoughts on this?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:42:04 PM

Hope that helps

Type:

http://wiki.darkcoin.qa/display/DRK/Running+Darkcoin
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:42:46 PM

Patience  Cool

That's some spot-on TA.  When there's only one line going up, the price has no choice but to go up!  Simply brilliant!
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 06:44:42 PM

/Applications/Darkcoin-Qt.app/Contents/MacOS/Darkcoin-Qt

EDIT: so to rescan "/Applications/Darkcoin-Qt.app/Contents/MacOS/Darkcoin-Qt -rescan"

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:45:47 PM

How to calculate masternode profits ? Anyone ?
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:46:44 PM

Read the whitepaper, it's pretty interesting. That's what I said earlier, faster confirmations, less bloating/better scaling, any of those improvements done in an altcoin that's a clone from bitcoin are all irrelevant as those are the features Bitcoin seeks to improve(And will do much better than the alt).

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Pages: « 1 ... 4472 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 4479 4480 4481 4482 4483 4484 4485 4486 4487 4488 4489 4490 4491 4492 4493 4494 4495 4496 4497 4498 4499 4500 4501 4502 4503 4504 4505 4506 4507 4508 4509 4510 4511 4512 4513 4514 4515 4516 4517 4518 4519 4520 4521 [4522] 4523 4524 4525 4526 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 4550 4551 4552 4553 4554 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 4564 4565 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 4572 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: