Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:15:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4651 4652 4653 4654 4655 4656 4657 4658 4659 4660 4661 4662 4663 4664 4665 4666 4667 4668 4669 4670 4671 4672 4673 4674 4675 4676 4677 4678 4679 4680 4681 4682 4683 4684 4685 4686 4687 4688 4689 4690 4691 4692 4693 4694 4695 4696 4697 4698 4699 4700 [4701] 4702 4703 4704 4705 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 4712 4713 4714 4715 4716 4717 4718 4719 4720 4721 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 4727 4728 4729 4730 4731 4732 4733 4734 4735 4736 4737 4738 4739 4740 4741 4742 4743 4744 4745 4746 4747 4748 4749 4750 4751 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722708 times)
scarface

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:40:38 AM

anyone care to dumb down what makes this coin worth 15m? is it the hashing algorithm? right now the price seems stuck in the same limbo as dogecoin the initial pump/dump is over and now its just stable at this high market cap which im liking.

Dumbed down, that's my forte!

The algorithm is least important, though it has served us well.

The coins are completely fungible, that means that nobody can tell one coin from another, like with Bitcoin, you can tell if coins, have been at a gambling site, or used for drug money (that is if you've identified drug dealers, etc...) which means that places like Coinbase can say "I'm not accepting those, they've been used at a gambling site, which isn't OK with the government!  

DASH has DarkSend which mixes, in the wallet, your coins with everyone elses and that keeps them fungible.  BUT at the same time, they give you privacy.  If you send coins to a merchant, that say, the Government can peek in on, or even a nosy merchant, They know the addresses of the coins you sent to them came from you, but those coins are not going to lead back to a wallet, exposing what else you have in there.  They're a dead end.

Instant transactions.  You can send someone funds, and they'll get it on average in 4 seconds, ready to spend if they need to!

Now, all this came about because of Masternodes.  Masternodes are a secondary network that works along side the miners.  They enabled DarkSend and InstantX and they are primed to enable DASH to do so much more in the near future.  Right now, though, we're concentrating on making all these technologies better.  We have a thing called a reference node, which is a node that keeps track of which masternodes have been paid, and makes sure everyone gets paid before going through the list again.  This is centralized.  Not because it's impossible to decentralize it but because it was a shortcut to get the other things running smoother (masternode owners were getting grumpy because when taking a chance at the spin of a wheel each time the network chooses a masternode for the round, you may average a certain number of payments, but you can be on the extreme ends not getting paid much at all or getting lots of payments.  Masternode owners wanted that straightened out pretty badly, so the refernece node was created, as it was faster and simpler to implement than decentralizing it, which was always in the plans, and is currently being worked out, but like I said was a temporary solution.

Now, the development team has implemented voting.  I see a lot of uses for that!

One thing I still want to see done with DASH and it's masternodes, is a decentralized exchange.  For me, that's paramount.

Other assets, an extremely hard working lead developer and the rest of the team seem just as enthusiastic and hard working as Evan himself.  A great community.  Oh gosh, those are the things at the top of my head.  

DASH is here, DASH works, DASH is full of Development do-ers.

wow awesome explanation i been away from crypto for like a year and a half but this coin looks to be the best coin to come out last year and defiantly feels like it has a future.

hows the community? i got into dogecoin mainly because of their community i admit the coin has no new technology but the community is still keeping it alive.

ill prob buy 0.5btc worth of this coin not much but i dont want to liquidate all my dogecoin aswell..

also can a laptop mine this and make anything or nah?

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

someredguy

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:48:19 AM

My ssd drive crashed that had my dark wallet on it. I thought I had backed it up but I'm having a hard time finding it. I sincerely hope my coins are not lost in the block chain for good.

Thanks, your deflationary backup policy enriches us all!  Cheesy

dumpprivkey

Can you elaborate on 'dumpprivkey'? Is it something you are supposed to do? If so, why and how?

Dash - Fast, anonymous, digital cash.  http://www.dash.org
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:52:27 AM

anyone care to dumb down what makes this coin worth 15m? is it the hashing algorithm? right now the price seems stuck in the same limbo as dogecoin the initial pump/dump is over and now its just stable at this high market cap which im liking.

The coins are completely fungible, that means that nobody can tell one coin from another, like with Bitcoin, you can tell if coins, have been at a gambling site, or used for drug money (that is if you've identified drug dealers, etc...) which means that places like Coinbase can say "I'm not accepting those, they've been used at a gambling site, which isn't OK with the government!  

DASH has DarkSend which mixes, in the wallet, your coins with everyone elses and that keeps them fungible.  BUT at the same time, they give you privacy.  If you send coins to a merchant, that say, the Government can peek in on, or even a nosy merchant, They know the addresses of the coins you sent to them came from you, but those coins are not going to lead back to a wallet, exposing what else you have in there.  They're a dead end.

Instant transactions.  You can send someone funds, and they'll get it on average in 4 seconds, ready to spend if they need to!

Now, all this came about because of Masternodes.  Masternodes are a secondary network that works along side the miners.  They enabled DarkSend and InstantX and they are primed to enable DASH to do so much more in the near future.  Right now, though, we're concentrating on making all these technologies better.  We have a thing called a reference node, which is a node that keeps track of which masternodes have been paid, and makes sure everyone gets paid before going through the list again.  This is centralized.  Not because it's impossible to decentralize it but because it was a shortcut to get the other things running smoother (masternode owners were getting grumpy because when taking a chance at the spin of a wheel each time the network chooses a masternode for the round, you may average a certain number of payments, but you can be on the extreme ends not getting paid much at all or getting lots of payments.  Masternode owners wanted that straightened out pretty badly, so the refernece node was created, as it was faster and simpler to implement than decentralizing it, which was always in the plans, and is currently being worked out, but like I said was a temporary solution.

Now, the development team has implemented voting.  I see a lot of uses for that!

One thing I still want to see done with DASH and it's masternodes, is a decentralized exchange.  For me, that's paramount.

Other assets, an extremely hard working lead developer and the rest of the team seem just as enthusiastic and hard working as Evan himself.  A great community.  Oh gosh, those are the things at the top of my head.  

wow awesome explanation i been away from crypto for like a year and a half but this coin looks to be the best coin to come out last year and defiantly feels like it has a future.

hows the community? i got into dogecoin mainly because of their community i admit the coin has no new technology but the community is still keeping it alive.

ill prob buy 0.5btc worth of this coin not much but i dont want to liquidate all my dogecoin aswell..

In one word, kick-ass!  Grin

I first used IRC with a baud 14,000 modem around 1994. This is by far one of, if not the, best self-organizing and supportive communities I've ever encountered. Check out www.dashtalk.org ! Not long before you'll see waves of trolls shouting scam this, instamine that, cult-leader this and the other...

Mining? Na... still totally GPU mineable, but never on a laptop. What you CAN do, is get a share in a Masternode. There are a couple guys who offer that service, I highly recommend Splawik21, Mangled Blue and Moocowmoo, www.node40.com - or if you want to do it yourself and need help, check my link  Wink - Having a Masternode is much more lucrative than mining. Even direct competitors are great friends. The community really is very cool. The masternode 2nd tier network is something else, everyone is copying it, its the latest ANN craze... That says a lot too.

Welcome!!
alex-ru
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:54:35 AM

anyone care to dumb down what makes this coin worth 15m?

Have a look at my signature. Third article with explanations is coming in nearest days...

oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:27:58 AM

My ssd drive crashed that had my dark wallet on it. I thought I had backed it up but I'm having a hard time finding it. I sincerely hope my coins are not lost in the block chain for good.

Thanks, your deflationary backup policy enriches us all!  Cheesy

dumpprivkey

Can you elaborate on 'dumpprivkey'? Is it something you are supposed to do? If so, why and how?

It dumps the private key of the address you specify that way you can write it down and restore the address balance in case digital copies are corrupt. To dump your private key, unlock your wallet and then go to the debug console and type "dumpprivkey YOURADDRESSYOUWANTTHEPRIVATEKEYFOR"

Make sure after you write down the key you clear the console because that private key is as good as cash. Anyone with that key can add your address to their wallet.

To import, you unlock your wallet, go to the debug console and type "importprivkey PRIVATEKEYYOUDUMPED"

Having said all that, bare in mind your wallet can have multiple addresses (especially change addresses) that contain coins. Find out in coin control for more information but all addresses containing coins would need their private keys dumped unless you consolidated the coins to one address.
scarface

Activity: 350

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:20:17 AM

I first used IRC with a baud 14,000 modem around 1994. This is by far one of, if not the, best self-organizing and supportive communities I've ever encountered. Check out www.dashtalk.org ! Not long before you'll see waves of trolls shouting scam this, instamine that, cult-leader this and the other...

Mining? Na... still totally GPU mineable, but never on a laptop. What you CAN do, is get a share in a Masternode. There are a couple guys who offer that service, I highly recommend Splawik21, Mangled Blue and Moocowmoo, www.node40.com - or if you want to do it yourself and need help, check my link  Wink - Having a Masternode is much more lucrative than mining. Even direct competitors are great friends. The community really is very cool. The masternode 2nd tier network is something else, everyone is copying it, its the latest ANN craze... That says a lot too.

Welcome!!

so the coin is not POS?

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 04:08:15 AM

The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out 20+ DASH

DASH rebranding has been completed. You will find for the next little bit, that you'll also have DRK credits. These will stick around until they are all paid out so you will see 2 pool payments while that happens.

Any problems, please PM or post to the Xpool thread linked in my forums sig as I may miss your post.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

Please stop spamming ads for your pool.  Such behavior is explicitly forbidden:

Advertising spam is not allowed, this includes mining pools

Mining pool ops should make a thread within the Mining section of Alt Currencies.

advertising your pool is unnecessary and leads to too much spam.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Minotaur26
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:14:07 AM

Welcome!!

so the coin is not POS?

No,the coin is not POS is a POW coin, but is a pretty original coin so it takes a bit of time to understand it fully.  The coins are mined like with any other Proof of Work coin, but instead of the block rewards going exclusively to miners they are distributed by the network to other areas too, like for example, full node operators(masternodes).  This way Dash is able to incentivize not only mining but other critical areas that were historically neglected in crypto.

The really cool thing about this, is that is done without creating any additional inflation as the block rewards and the emission are the same. The difference is, instead of going exclusively to miners the rewards get distributed in a way were all important areas for the long term viability of the coin are rewarded. This has proven to be very effective as it creates a virtuous cycle that is better for everyone including miners.

Through this method we are able to create added value services for end users that give more value to the whole ecosystem and this way everyone wins. So there is more than one way to make coins with Dash, is a really powerful model.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 04:28:09 AM

We have a thing called a reference node, which is a node that keeps track of which masternodes have been paid, and makes sure everyone gets paid before going through the list again.  This is centralized.  Not because it's impossible to decentralize it but because it was a shortcut

Undecided

Please elaborate on exactly how it is possible to decentralize the "reference node."

This MasterMasterNode seems like a Very Bad Idea, and precisely what vertoe was referring to in her post about centralization reaching "deep into the codebase."  Remember, trusted third parties are literally security holes...

Is there any urgency to removing this single point of failure, or is a low priority?

With what cryto tech and software tools will the MasterMasterNode be decentralized?  Kademlia DHT?  POS Blockchain?  ZKP?  Magic Bricklebrit?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:17:40 AM

We have a thing called a reference node, which is a node that keeps track of which masternodes have been paid, and makes sure everyone gets paid before going through the list again.  This is centralized.  Not because it's impossible to decentralize it but because it was a shortcut

Undecided

Please elaborate on exactly how it is possible to decentralize the "reference node."

This MasterMasterNode seems like a Very Bad Idea, and precisely what vertoe was referring to in her post about centralization reaching "deep into the codebase."  Remember, trusted third parties are literally security holes...

Is there any urgency to removing this single point of failure, or is a low priority?

With what cryto tech and software tools will the MasterMasterNode be decentralized?  Kademlia DHT?  POS Blockchain?  ZKP?  Magic Bricklebrit?

You need some fresh air, why not try to make a friend or two?

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 05:26:44 AM

I will not return or contribute to darkcoin as long as it is nothing more than a company selling a product. And I dont want to offend anyone when I say I simply have to smile when I see that darkcoin wants to take on bitcoin. Bitcoin is a consensus protocol specification, a team of developers maintaining a reference implementation, miners sustaining the consensus throughout the network and a democratic foundation which does nothing than public relations.

Darkcoin has none of this and should take the time to learn why it's important to support decentralization over corporate-like behaviour, why it's important to achieve a network consensus by miners not developers and why it's important to have democratic fallback infrastructure in place in case there are disputes without consensus.
darkcoin is competion for paypal, not bitcoin.
corporations can fail. cryptocurrencies cant. mistrust authority, promote decentralization.

Dear vertoe,

Thank you for blowing the whistle on these scamming DashHoles.

None of the people attacking you with ad hom nonsense (they even used the old shopworn 'disgruntled' cliche!) have the authority to second-guess your unique perspective, experience, and expertise as a former DARKCOIN core dev and insider.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:52:48 AM

I've lost a lot of money on shitcoins and I'm gonna try to bring DASH down with me...

When you started posting here 6 months ago, your posts were far more effective, you would quote from the DRK Fud Bible Top 10 and leave it at that.

Lately your desperation has been escalating, I'm guessing LTC Bagholder but who knows.

Don't hate DASH cause you aint got no CASH  Wink

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 08:34:35 AM

Bitterness is strong here today hmmmm.

Anyhoo...anyone know if it's one or more of our community members behind Node40?

I'm interested to know how the service is progressing.

Node 40 is run by Perry Woodin, who is orangecycle on DCT. Otoh has used his services and raves about his professionalism. If you need something like this, it's highly recommended.

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:52:07 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 09:02:45 AM by TanteStefana2

We have a thing called a reference node, which is a node that keeps track of which masternodes have been paid, and makes sure everyone gets paid before going through the list again.  This is centralized.  Not because it's impossible to decentralize it but because it was a shortcut

I wouldn't have seen this if you hadn't quoted, LOL.  But anyway, he cut out the rest of my comment on the reference node, which explains why this TEMPORARY node was created and that it is being replaced soon with a decentralized version.

Sometimes you have a chicken or egg scenario and you have to build temporary scaffolding to build another section of the project.  Then go back to that scaffolding and make that work properly.  It's going to be fixed soon.

partial quotes are a troll's best friend I guess.

There is so much going on with this coin, you can't imagine a small percentage of the possibilities, I tell ya!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
Sub-Ether

Activity: 434

Quantum entangled and jump drive assisted messages

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:07:25 AM

We have a thing called a reference node, which is a node that keeps track of which masternodes have been paid, and makes sure everyone gets paid before going through the list again.  This is centralized.  Not because it's impossible to decentralize it but because it was a shortcut

I wouldn't have seen this if you hadn't quoted, LOL.  But anyway, he cut out the rest of my comment on the reference node, which explains why this TEMPORARY node was created and that it is being replaced soon with a decentralized version.

Sometimes you have a chicken or egg scenario and you have to build temporary scaffolding to build another section of the project.  Then go back to that scaffolding and make that work properly.  It's going to be fixed soon.

partial quotes are a troll's best friend I guess.

There is so much going on with this coin, you can't imagine a small percentage of the possibilities, I tell ya!

Dash is 27.3 times faster with syncing and updating than Bitcoin and 93.7 times faster than Monero. Bitcoin (v0.11.0) has a Tao ratio 11.2% faster than bitcoin (v0.10.0) release.
Dash (v.0.12.0.49) = Tao sync ratio = 0.15 seconds / hour of update || Dash (v.0.11.2.23) = Tao sync ratio = 0.24 seconds / hour of update. V12 versus V11 speedup = +36.5%
Bitcoin (v.0.11.0) = Tao sync ratio = 4.14 seconds / hour of update || Monero (v.0.41.1)  = Tao sync ratio = 14.2 seconds / hour of update
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:16:32 AM

OK, which one of the kids let Henny Penny out of the cage?  Now we have a problem with the neighbors, they're very unhappy!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
crimi

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:35:41 AM

I may not uptodate... Is there any news on the dash explainer video(crowdfunded some time ago)?
GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:50:40 AM

I may not uptodate... Is there any news on the dash explainer video(crowdfunded some time ago)?

Yes, the script is under work, should be done soon.

https://dashtalk.org/threads/darkcoin-animated-video.2777/page-5#post-51397
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:16:47 AM

Please, keep it

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
bitalkpl

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:45:21 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 11:37:39 AM by bitalkpl

Please, keep it

Chill out Smiley
3rd ATH is comming...

12h

ZOOM
30m

Pages: « 1 ... 4651 4652 4653 4654 4655 4656 4657 4658 4659 4660 4661 4662 4663 4664 4665 4666 4667 4668 4669 4670 4671 4672 4673 4674 4675 4676 4677 4678 4679 4680 4681 4682 4683 4684 4685 4686 4687 4688 4689 4690 4691 4692 4693 4694 4695 4696 4697 4698 4699 4700 [4701] 4702 4703 4704 4705 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 4712 4713 4714 4715 4716 4717 4718 4719 4720 4721 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 4727 4728 4729 4730 4731 4732 4733 4734 4735 4736 4737 4738 4739 4740 4741 4742 4743 4744 4745 4746 4747 4748 4749 4750 4751 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: