Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4693 4694 4695 4696 4697 4698 4699 4700 4701 4702 4703 4704 4705 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 4712 4713 4714 4715 4716 4717 4718 4719 4720 4721 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 4727 4728 4729 4730 4731 4732 4733 4734 4735 4736 4737 4738 4739 4740 4741 4742 [4743] 4744 4745 4746 4747 4748 4749 4750 4751 4752 4753 4754 4755 4756 4757 4758 4759 4760 4761 4762 4763 4764 4765 4766 4767 4768 4769 4770 4771 4772 4773 4774 4775 4776 4777 4778 4779 4780 4781 4782 4783 4784 4785 4786 4787 4788 4789 4790 4791 4792 4793 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722673 times)
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 01:37:51 PM

Physical DRK are in! I have attached a couple of quick pics from my phone camera (sorry, pics are horrible quality), better ones to come. They look beautiful and I am very pleased.

If you have paid in full, you will be receiving tracking info shortly. If you still have a balance to pay prior to shipment, I will be reaching out asap to complete payment and ship. I have a few still available via my website.

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 01:42:31 PM

Physical DRK are in! I have attached a couple of quick pics from my phone camera (sorry, pics are horrible quality), better ones to come. They look beautiful and I am very pleased.

If you have paid in full, you will be receiving tracking info shortly. If you still have a balance to pay prior to shipment, I will be reaching out asap to complete payment and ship. I have a few still available via my website.

Beatiful! Between DRK has rebranded to DASH, just to let you know in case you've missed it!

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 01:45:37 PM

Are you able to make these with pure silver? Is that even possible? If so I'd buy hordes.

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 01:45:40 PM

You are a disgrace of a person and are not worthy of being a crypto dev. Github is stained by your presence. You are the metastasic cancer the spreads poison in this forum.

The pen is mightier than the sword. In this case, code speak louder than posts.

Keep on posting here if you please.

With each post, history is in the making, and you lay down the tracks of the road you chose to follow.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:10:47 PM

-snip-

I don't know the full background history of Monero, but I did join early on. I will give you and tactotime props for stepping in to save a project.

However, on the basis of what you have said about Darkcoin, you should offer up to coinmarketcap a similar desire to have Monero listed as premined / instamined because it was forked from BCN and the code contained depotimisation to rig the mining game, apparently.

You may not have known that, but its a fact that Monero miners were being ripped off. You took over the project because you suspected the dev was a scammer but you didn't relaunch.

Then you just discovered an issue post fact.

The issue may have been resolved, but it still stands. Monero was instamined for the best part of two months, or more.

"Bitmonero was a fork of Bytecoin designed to not have the 80% premine.  But its initial developer either didn't know, didn't care, or wanted to profit from the de-optimized hashing.  That initial developer was pretty quickly given the boot by the community, and in came an unrelated group of developers who took it over---who were, as far as I can tell, completely unaware of the deoptimization.  So things sat there for a few weeks in the same state as Bytecoin."

http://da-data.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/minting-money-with-monero-and-cpu.html

You as one of the devs should have worked out there was a problem and not have been told about it but some kid who needed to get permission from his parents to keep spewing out hundreds of thousands of coins and dumping them for a profit.  Wait no, devs don't make mistakes.

Now you suspect a botnet attack, which could easily be more of the above.

You should offer this information up to coinmarketcap to demonstrate you are not just trying to attack the competition, but you genuinely want fair play.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:15:58 PM

-snip-

I don't know the full background history of Monero, but I did join early on. I will give you and tactotime props for stepping in to save a project.

However, on the basis of what you have said about Darkcoin, you should offer up to coinmarketcap a similar desire to have Monero listed as premined / instamined because it was forked from BCN and the code contained depotimisation to rig the mining game, apparently.

I doubt optimized miners are considered instamine or premine or everything else. If they were, they would just have to list 100% of coins, because every single one has had optimized miners at various times (and most, including X11, still do afaik)

The distribution of the coin followed the published schedule and the distribution was smooth over time, possibly closer than any previous coin, because the adjustment algorithm works extremely well (it adjusts on a launch pretty close to the actual hash rate within 5-10 blocks). That's the definition of premine/instamine as far as I know it.

Even if you want to count the deliberately de-optimzied miner as being some sort of scam that needs tagging, that only went on for 19 days with a normal (not accelerated) mining output, so really only <3% percent of the coins were possibly affected. Hard to argue that is "significantly" anything (that's the word coinmarketcap uses).

bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 02:18:45 PM

-snip-

You may not have known that, but its a fact that Monero miners were being ripped off. You took over the project because you suspected the dev was a scammer but you didn't relaunch.

The issue may have been resolved, but it still stands. Monero was instamined for the best part of two months, or more.

"Bitmonero was a fork of Bytecoin designed to not have the 80% premine.  But its initial developer either didn't know, didn't care, or wanted to profit from the de-optimized hashing.  That initial developer was pretty quickly given the boot by the community, and in came an unrelated group of developers who took it over---who were, as far as I can tell, completely unaware of the deoptimization.  So things sat there for a few weeks in the same state as Bytecoin."

You as one of the devs should have worked out there was a problem and not have been told about it but some kid who needed to get permission from his parents to keep spewing out hundreds of thousands of coins and dumping them for a profit.  Wait no, devs don't make mistakes.

You should offer this information up to coinmarketcap to demonstrate you are not just trying to attack the competition, but you genuinely want fair play.
Son if bitch... Really?    Holy fn smokes.  So these bastards have been here squaking for months about instamined BULLSHIT and their own coin was Instamined for 2 months.    COINS101. can u please PM me with where I can research this information.  I'm going to take the next bit to research this endepth.  Any links etc... Please pm them to me that would be great. I'm going to be super pissed if these dirt bags have wasted my time...

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:21:27 PM

-snip-

Son if bitch... Really?    Holy fn smokes.  So these bastards have been here squaking for months about instamined BULLSHIT and their own coin was Instamined for 2 months.    COINS101. can u please PM me with where I can research this information.  I'm going to take the next bit to research this endepth.  Any links etc... Please pm them to me that would be great. I'm going to be super pissed if these dirt bags have wasted my time...

No it was not. First of all it was never instamined -- the output of coins was exactly the scheduled amount. The deliberately de-optimized part of the miner was fixed after 19 days (as documented on github). After that it was a question of further optimizing it, and there was the usual arms race of various miners competing to optimize the best, some made public, some not.

salmion

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:22:57 PM

The distribution of the coin followed the published schedule and the distribution was smooth over time, possibly closer than any previous coin, because the adjustment algorithm works extremely well (it adjusts on a launch pretty close to the actual hash rate within 5-10 blocks). That's the definition of premine/instamine as far as I know it.

You mean the emission followed the correct curve. The distribution was in those in the know's pockets.

Pot calling kettle black.

It's all yawn worthy on both sides after this long.

So simply - which not stop being a dick?
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:25:58 PM

You mean the emission followed the correct curve. The distribution was in those in the know's pockets.

Not really, many people mined the coin, you can go back and look at posts from dozens if not hundreds of people who were mining it (and those were just the ones posting). Some mined more efficiently than others, just like every single coin in existence, including this one right now. You don't know there are optimized X11 miners that are faster than the public ones?
JGCMiner

Activity: 611

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:26:16 PM

Looks like the monero fanboys got coinmarket cap to add ** against DASH: significantly premined

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg11195469#msg11195469

I don't get this. A instamine is not a premine. The devs did not preemptively take a large number of coins out of circulation. I wonder if money changed hands here to get us listed as such. Shame on coinmarketcap, shame on the Monero shills/devs.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:28:00 PM

Looks like the monero fanboys got coinmarket cap to add ** against DASH: significantly premined

I don't get this. A instamine is not a premine. The devs did not preemptively take a large number of coins out of circulation. I wonder if money changed hands here to get us listed as such. Shame on coinmarketcap, shame on the Monero shills/devs.

I have to say I did not tell them it was a premine. I told them it was an instamine (and even that was only extra supporting information such as quotes from Evan after someone else had already posted about the instamine itself). You can find my post on their thread (it was linked here). That's the only communication I've had with them at all. Personally I think they should change the tag to "significantly premined or instamined" (and I said that too on their thread) but that is just my opinion. What they do is up to them.

salmion

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:30:54 PM

Not really, many people mined the coin, you can go back and look at posts from dozens if not hundreds of people who were mining it (and those were just the ones posting). Some mined more efficiently than others, just like every single coin in existence, including this one right now. You don't know there are optimized X11 miners that are faster than the public ones?

Wolf's bins are publically available. They are pretty optimised. Much higher than them and you'd lose out on the gain due to increased power consumption.

Perhaps monero should have ***Dubious launch then too on coinmarketcap
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:31:28 PM

Please don't quote trolls or talk about another coins here. Most of the regulars here don't care about the Moreno coin.

tnks.
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:34:07 PM

bump with edit to monero devs campaign for the change

Seems easier for them (hi smooth) to try to kill the competition than to come up with some innovations.
moronero is not our competition, please don't elevate them to our level. they are a one trick pony. zerocash is a monero killer!

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 02:35:22 PM

Smooth...you a-holes better hope I don't find out your coin had a checkered past!  All of you holy roller mofos shooting off your mouths about being better then everyone are going to be in for a surprise...I will make it my mission to PUMP n DUMP and fuck with your market for a long time.  Do NOT test me on that...I have the resources to give you butthurt for months and months!  

If I were you I'd be looking deeply into your coins past...

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:37:06 PM

Smooth...you a-holes better hope I don't find out your coin had a checkered past!  All of you holy roller mofos are going to be in for a surprise...I will make it my mission to PUMP n DUMP and fuck with your market for a long time.  Do NOT test me on that...I have the resources to give you butthurt for months and months! 

Threats? Seriously?

There's nothing more than what has been already been widely discussed. Monero is probably the most scrutinized coin in existence outside of Bitcoin. We have nothing to hide.

Be careful though, if you look at it closely enough, you might actually find you like it. Then what?
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:37:47 PM

bump with edit to monero devs campaign for the change

If that is what smooth and XMR fan boy's are relying on to save their dying coin.  Let  them.... I've been getting some insider  technical feedback on a few of their features and let's just say,  what I'm hearing,  their not something we need to concern ourselves with.

Really...those morons keep confusing currency and company shares.  Let them.   What gives me and many others here comfort is our Dev team quietly moving ahead.  Never stepping down to their level.   Professional.

This speaks volumes.   So... Leave "Smooth and the Gang"  to wallow in the mud.  

Hear hear!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
salmion

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:39:18 PM

Smooth...you a-holes better hope I don't find out your coin had a checkered past!  All of you holy roller mofos shooting off your mouths about being better then everyone are going to be in for a surprise...I will make it my mission to PUMP n DUMP and fuck with your market for a long time.  Do NOT test me on that...I have the resources to give you butthurt for months and months!  

Cool your jets. It's seriously yawn worthy.
GTO911

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:40:26 PM

Smooth...you a-holes.........................

Haha, scammers getting pissed. Jail for Scammer Evan
Pages: « 1 ... 4693 4694 4695 4696 4697 4698 4699 4700 4701 4702 4703 4704 4705 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 4712 4713 4714 4715 4716 4717 4718 4719 4720 4721 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 4727 4728 4729 4730 4731 4732 4733 4734 4735 4736 4737 4738 4739 4740 4741 4742 [4743] 4744 4745 4746 4747 4748 4749 4750 4751 4752 4753 4754 4755 4756 4757 4758 4759 4760 4761 4762 4763 4764 4765 4766 4767 4768 4769 4770 4771 4772 4773 4774 4775 4776 4777 4778 4779 4780 4781 4782 4783 4784 4785 4786 4787 4788 4789 4790 4791 4792 4793 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: