Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4696 4697 4698 4699 4700 4701 4702 4703 4704 4705 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 4712 4713 4714 4715 4716 4717 4718 4719 4720 4721 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 4727 4728 4729 4730 4731 4732 4733 4734 4735 4736 4737 4738 4739 4740 4741 4742 4743 4744 4745 [4746] 4747 4748 4749 4750 4751 4752 4753 4754 4755 4756 4757 4758 4759 4760 4761 4762 4763 4764 4765 4766 4767 4768 4769 4770 4771 4772 4773 4774 4775 4776 4777 4778 4779 4780 4781 4782 4783 4784 4785 4786 4787 4788 4789 4790 4791 4792 4793 4794 4795 4796 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722720 times)
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:33:17 PM

Way to ruin CoinMarketCaps credibility Trollero, because anyone can check the Dash block explorer dates to see a premine never happened, so CMC posts inaccurate info now.  what's next?

I never asked them to mark it as a premine. I posted supporting information on their thread about it being an instamine. They decided on their own to add the double asterisk because I guess they think that 35% of the supply being mined in one day is relevant information when displaying the supply statistics, perhaps more relevant than a technical distinction between premine and instamine. You'll have to ask them for any further explanation.

Hey it's not like I want a conversation with you Smoothie, I heard it all 1000 times like everyone has - "Now my sh*tcoin is obsolete I have no choice but to jump through hoops to try to delude people to buy it".  Just having a LOL at your latest troll efforts.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:33:43 PM

It proves that the coins have been well distributed.

No it doesn't. It proves the coins moved on the blockchain, which we already know from looking at the block explorer. It says nothing about ownership.

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:35:44 PM

Check this out, if you follow the finest farthest line, and it's arc, you'll find that all the coins from the earliest times were dumped shortly by the end of the first price spike:

It's all been distributed long ago.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 04:35:51 PM

Lets keep this clown tied up here...it keeps him from trying to do any development on his own, um "optimized" mined, instamined coin.    Roll Eyes

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
Sapereaude

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:36:59 PM

Sigh the nuclear waterfall of rancid aggressive posts continues. I am bewildered and exhausted from checking this thread and seeing the eerily consistent stream of monero shills (they must be taking it in shifts), at this point I'm just waiting on 5000 pages and then I will try to quit this thread cold turkey. Although I must admit that a single question continually returns to nag at me.

Why are they here? What is their their fascination with this thread?

There must be some reason they are continually dashing themselves upon the rocks of this forum and I swear upon Buddhas bountiful man breasts that at this point it must be some kind of perverted enjoyment. For if their purpose is to funnel investment to their coin then then it is hard to imagine any sensible investor being persuaded by anonymous commentators. Not to mention that they are simply fighting over the same pool of investors that the 600 of crypto-currencies are after. A very inefficient way to find real long term investors.  

As for the argument that they are genuinely trying to protect people from investing in this coin, doesn't hold water either since as once again your anonymity works against you. Who are you to protect me? Why should I trust your motives and your "research" and why aren't you protecting investors in the other 600 crypto-currencies and scams out there in the big bad world?

Leaving perhaps the final possibility is that this was all done for exposure, helped along by the cunningly repetition of investment terms like"hedging" to give the whole thing veneer of validity. Which clearly worked as they did got a pump out of nothing with this method. Emboldened by this success they have not only continually increased their presence, but they have also become increasing confrontational and aggressive in order that people engage them which then further increases their exposure. The problem they are facing now is that by this point they have already been exposed to almost the totality of visitors to this thread and those that could be convinced have been. So their continual drive and deluge of posts results in only a trickle of new investors.

So now they are caught in a vicious circle as they try to repeat the previous success, meanwhile their market-cap and volume will continue to decline until they are forgotten. Then once again another coin will almost certainly take its place, probably a clone this time. Wasting once again the time and energy of many dedicated dash supporters. For this reason I am going to quit this forum around the 5000 mark as I feel it no longer serves any useful purpose to the community and since trolling it has clearly been shown to be a profitable strategy it will obviously continue.

Hell I think its time for this thread to be closed.

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:37:15 PM

-snip-
I don't agree that a few percent of the coins mined by someone who optimized the miner is  "significantly" instamined or premined. If we restrict it to the period before the obviously deliberate de-optimization was remove then it is probably 1% or less. You can define it that way if you want, but I don't think claiming that to be "significantly premine" or instamine is remotely credible.

The DASH 35% instamine (bad difficulty adjustment, extra coins, subsequently lowered rewards) is your baggage. Don't try to make it about Monero.

1% or 35%.

You can't have your cake and eat it.

Monero was scam mined. Between us friends, lets just call that instamined.

Go own up to coinmarketcap.

bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 04:40:16 PM

Check this out, if you follow the finest farthest line, and it's arc, you'll find that all the coins from the earliest times were dumped shortly by the end of the first price spike:

It's all been distributed long ago.

Forget Tante...Trolleros are too stupid!   The fact they conveniently forget to mention that the whole community voted on the issue of burning the coins and doing a re-launching to correct for mistakes...seems to escape them.  It was an open vote...but I'm sure they would have found something else to bitch for the what they lack.  idiots!

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:41:20 PM

1% or 35%.

Maybe you should ask coinmarketcap if they think 1% is "significantly" anything. Then ask them about 35%.

I have a feeling they put that word "significantly" there for a reason, but I don't really know.

Between us friends, lets just call that instamined.

No let's not call that instamined because, you know, words have meanings.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:43:26 PM

Forget Tante...Trolleros are too stupid!   The fact they conveniently forget to mention that the whole community voted on the issue of burning the coins and doing a re-launching to correct for mistakes...seems to escape them.  It was an open vote...but I'm sure they would have found something else to bitch for the what they lack.  idiots!

Okay so you voted to keep the instamine. Congratulations. Now you get sleep in the bed you made, forever.
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 04:45:15 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 04:56:05 PM by bigrcanada

JOKE!
I love the fact that you keep forgeting to read...that the open vote, all of us, decided to NOT re-launch and just keep moving forward, I wasn't part of that instamine...though I joined shortly after.  Do you or do you not know this?   yes or no?

jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:45:38 PM

I did reach out to them...doubt they can do anything

I did have encryption, but they stole my gmail data so I think I may have used the same pw as the encryption one somewhere..and that's on me.

I'm fucked...feel like my life is ruined.  I don't know what to do anymore.

Shit, sounds like a targeted hacking  Angry
Hope the other one is ok.
(I did the same for a small bitcoin wallet that was not encrypted thats why I asked, never could work out for sure what caused it so deleted loads of sgminer exes and ended up formating in the end anyway just to make sure)

http://explorer.darkcoin.io/address/XbNxYiG8xaMuxdbtfCpqbpTkbzMjaXfagE

19.18810635 has been moved out, and the balance is still 1000.

If its gone to cryptsy and you alert them now they can track the transaction and identify the IP. They will also have an email address, and you might be able to track that back.

I've sent two URGENT requests asking to freeze. Asked in the troll box to see if there was quicker way of getting holf of bigvern but no joy.
I keep refreshing two different block explorers and that 1000 is still staying in the balance. Surely the perp would have got the whole lot off ASAP???

Thank you so much Honest Tim for doing that.  Hopefully they received those messages in time and froze the account...the 1000 is still there.  Can you try reaching out again to Cryptsy if you get a moment?  I do have a ticket open but status has not moved.

Grab Horus on twitter - he is the main man who will sort you out

https://twitter.com/Horusisthesun

Awesome thanks.. Sent him a DM.

Just noticed the address received another small input... Is that his account directly or some cryptsy masked address?  

That is a Cryptsy deposit address. Just spoke with Horus. We will help any way we can

EDIT: The users deposit address does not reflect their balance on the site. Just want to make that clear

You guys are so professional. Thanks.

So he ended up selling the Dash, which was the dump we saw yesterday and I now think its at this BTC address: https://blockchain.info/address/1FtRXz2KdjttgSY9ojcQB7mQ5SBmf2cXLz

This user used to be on these forums and may still be under a different name.  Other users have gotten scammed by him as well.  This is one of them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=644731.0

Looks like he uses mixers later on.  I have IP addresses, pseudonyms, possible names etc...just not sure what to do next.  Should I try to email him directly?  

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
BlockaFett

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:49:34 PM

Hey, it doesn't matter.  These guy are making clowns out of themselves, and anyone with bit of trading experience can see from Poloniex that Trollero in reality is basically a P&D scam with whales constantly moving buy walls 3x the daily volume below the market price trying to pump the price to some point where they will cashout.  And you can see the Devs kind of *know this* hence why they are trying to kill Dash instead of adding value to their own coin (they can't, Dash is way ahead and they just cloned Bytecoin anyway, any cryptonote coin provides exact same features as Monero, and for 1 year they fobbed off their community and said 'coming soon!').

That's why no one buys Trollero on Bittrex or BTER and Cryptsy / Finex etc won't touch with a 10 foot pole (unless they want a dedicated server / support staff & 100 support queries a day because people didn't send their PaymentID from MyMonero.com).  

Bittrex / BTER volume combined is < $500 per day.  Without Poloniex and it's "value-adding" trollbox, no one wants to buy Moneros, it's all hot air.

Not to mention rigged miner at launch "instaminer", 10's of 1000 of infected botnet PCs mining monero ever day, no GUI after +1 year and blockchain can't live on a disk so it needs 4GB of ram, 50% of wallets on MyMonero.com which went down the other day (and Dash is centralized lol)...the list goes on...it's a spectacle but Dash is the leading alt, has real privacy, and now instant transactions...this is just the death throws of Monero, these features just made them obsolete and they are angry.  

Once they get dumped to oblivion as the Poloniex whales will do if ever they can reinflate the price, a new crowd will show up we have to deal with, then eventually DashTalk will become the new BitcoinTalk for a lot of alts...chill.
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 04:51:14 PM

sad indeed ....and you are at the helm of trollero.  Aren't they lucky....

thanks Evan and dev team for not engaging in stupid like I am and the trollero dev team.

bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 04:55:00 PM

I did reach out to them...doubt they can do anything

I did have encryption, but they stole my gmail data so I think I may have used the same pw as the encryption one somewhere..and that's on me.

I'm fucked...feel like my life is ruined.  I don't know what to do anymore.

Shit, sounds like a targeted hacking  Angry
Hope the other one is ok.
(I did the same for a small bitcoin wallet that was not encrypted thats why I asked, never could work out for sure what caused it so deleted loads of sgminer exes and ended up formating in the end anyway just to make sure)

http://explorer.darkcoin.io/address/XbNxYiG8xaMuxdbtfCpqbpTkbzMjaXfagE

19.18810635 has been moved out, and the balance is still 1000.

If its gone to cryptsy and you alert them now they can track the transaction and identify the IP. They will also have an email address, and you might be able to track that back.

I've sent two URGENT requests asking to freeze. Asked in the troll box to see if there was quicker way of getting holf of bigvern but no joy.
I keep refreshing two different block explorers and that 1000 is still staying in the balance. Surely the perp would have got the whole lot off ASAP???

Thank you so much Honest Tim for doing that.  Hopefully they received those messages in time and froze the account...the 1000 is still there.  Can you try reaching out again to Cryptsy if you get a moment?  I do have a ticket open but status has not moved.

Grab Horus on twitter - he is the main man who will sort you out

https://twitter.com/Horusisthesun

Awesome thanks.. Sent him a DM.

Just noticed the address received another small input... Is that his account directly or some cryptsy masked address?  

That is a Cryptsy deposit address. Just spoke with Horus. We will help any way we can

EDIT: The users deposit address does not reflect their balance on the site. Just want to make that clear

You guys are so professional. Thanks.

So he ended up selling the Dash, which was the dump we saw yesterday and I now think its at this BTC address: https://blockchain.info/address/1FtRXz2KdjttgSY9ojcQB7mQ5SBmf2cXLz

This user used to be on these forums and may still be under a different name.  Other users have gotten scammed by him as well.  This is one of them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=644731.0

Looks like he uses mixers later on.  I have IP addresses, pseudonyms, possible names etc...just not sure what to do next.  Should I try to email him directly?  

Thats a though one jiggy!  Maybe post the information on here and see if anyone can help?

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:55:19 PM

JOKE!
I love the fact that you keep forget to read...that the open vote, all of us, decided to NOT re-launch and just keep moving forward, I wasn't part of that instamine...though I joined shortly after.  Do you or do you not know this?   yes or no?

As I said, "Okay so you voted to keep the instamine. Congratulations. Now you get sleep in the bed you made, forever". (Or maybe you weren't part of the vote? I may not understand what you are saying here.)

I'm not sure how to be any more clear than that. People who were around that time decided to keep their (collectively) millions of coins and with it the baggage from the "problems" of the first day.

The first 24 hours of the coins existence keep causing us problems
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:56:12 PM

sad indeed ....and you are at the helm of trollero.  Aren't they lucky....

thanks Evan and dev team for not engaging in stupid like I am and the trollero dev team.

That's what they have us for, LOL.  Thing is, we're not going to their thread and FUDing.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
Sapereaude

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:57:30 PM

Hey, it doesn't matter.  These guy are making clowns out of themselves, and anyone with bit of trading experience can see from Poloniex that Trollero in reality is basically a P&D scam with whales constantly moving buy walls 3x the daily volume below the market price trying to pump the price to some point where they will cashout.  And you can see the Devs kind of *know this* hence why they are trying to kill Dash instead of adding value to their own coin (they can't).

That's why no one buys Trollero on Bittrex or BTER and Cryptsy / Finex etc won't touch with a 10 foot pole (unless they want a dedicated server / support staff & 100 support queries a day because people didn't send their PaymentID from MyMonero.com).  

Not to mention rigged miner at launch "instaminer", 10's of 1000 of infected botnet PCs mining monero ever day, no GUI after +1 year and blockchain can't live on a disk so it needs 4GB of ram, 50% of wallets on MyMonero.com which went down the other day (and Dash is centralized lol)...the list goes on...it's a spectacle but Dash is the leading alt, has real privacy, and now instant transactions...this is just the death throws of Monero, these features just made them obsolete and they are angry.  

Once they get dumped to oblivion as the Poloniex whales will do if ever they can reinflate the price, a new crowd will show up we have to deal with, then eventually DashTalk will become the new BitcoinTalk for a lot of alts...chill.

Well that is kinda my point, why put up with it? Why continue to to sit in bitcoin(talk)'s shadow by keeping this thread open and then probably having to put up with another round of shitcoin of the months trolls?
BlockaFett

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:03:09 PM

Hey, it doesn't matter.  These guy are making clowns out of themselves, and anyone with bit of trading experience can see from Poloniex that Trollero in reality is basically a P&D scam with whales constantly moving buy walls 3x the daily volume below the market price trying to pump the price to some point where they will cashout.  And you can see the Devs kind of *know this* hence why they are trying to kill Dash instead of adding value to their own coin (they can't).

Well that is kinda my point, why put up with it? Why continue to to sit in bitcoin(talk)'s shadow by keeping this thread open and then probably having to put up with another round of shitcoin of the months trolls?

Because right now Dash is at a transition point where a lot of people are starting to recognize it is the first contender to Bitcoin - Bitcoin but private and instant (IMHO the only way through to global adoption for crypto as a whole)

Be prepared for a big backlash, because a lot of people invested in coins that are now obsolete, and people are starting to see this, and the natural reaction is to lash out.  Trollero is the first alt to do this because they only exist because Dash created an 'anon-coin' market, then Bytecoin (according to Trollero) tried to cash in on that with a scam, Trollero then cloned that - Dash is shutting the door on them and they thought they could ride on Dash's tail through some Anon-Coin bubble, now they are real mad.

Think about it - cryptocurrencies will replace fiat...with having to wait 15 minutes before a timer runs out to buy something?  No of course not, that's why people are hating, because their architectures *dont allow* instant transactions to be bolted on so what use are they?  Bitcoin was the concept, Dash is the implementation.

We need to be here because it BCT connects a lot of people in the space and until Dash is at the next level where its in the media and people outside of crypto start using it, this is where we have to be to get the best brains and contributions, as well as the worst.
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:03:46 PM

Smooth is such a loser who does not know how to get Monero coin get more investors by bringing something new or even continue copying other coins yet he starts telling lies about DASH because he just can not compete with Evan in CODING what a cry baby; as for coinmarketcap they just lost their credibility.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:04:49 PM

Monero was mined by its creators for months with highly optimized miners.  They claimed that the original devs instantly dumped these coins as they were mined.  So technically there was not a premine or a fast instamine.  The devs were only in it to make money.  I think it was roughly 5% of the supply.  At that time it was over $100,000 they stole from miners.  Its ok though.  There was a community take over.  That wipes the scam slate clean.

This is somewhat confused (combines a bunch of different things in a mixed up way), but off topic here.  If you want to discuss Monero you are welcome to ask for the actual history on the Monero thread.

What is confusing about it and I am on topic because he asked for information.

• For several months monero devs mined with private optimized miners.
  • Smooth, you admitted the devs were only in it for the money and that mining amounted to about 5% of the supply which was around $100,000.
  • You guys have claimed that the devs instantly dumped the coins.  (Who really knows though.  You're trusting the words of a scammer)
  • That $100k+/- or 5% of the supply came from the coins the devs stole from honest miners while they mined with the reduced software they were given.
  • Smooth, you admitted that the only difference between monero and dash, is monero had a community take over.  So a scam is a scam unless there is a community take over.

Don't forget that Monero was launched with the sole purpose of being a scam.  Original devs only did it for the money.  If the community didn't take it over and find a whale to back it, the coin would be dead right now.  
You are absolutely right. The difference between this coin and that coin is that here, no one took over.
-snip-

Maybe you should ask coinmarketcap if they think 1% is "significantly" anything. Then ask them about 35%.
The monero scam-mine is 1%?  I'm pretty sure it's been stated several times that the the scam-mine was around 5% of the supply. Why now claim it is 1%?  Tomorrow it will be .20%?

While monero is on a witch hunt for premine/instamines, do not forget to have coinmarketcap include the ** on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 4696 4697 4698 4699 4700 4701 4702 4703 4704 4705 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 4712 4713 4714 4715 4716 4717 4718 4719 4720 4721 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 4727 4728 4729 4730 4731 4732 4733 4734 4735 4736 4737 4738 4739 4740 4741 4742 4743 4744 4745 [4746] 4747 4748 4749 4750 4751 4752 4753 4754 4755 4756 4757 4758 4759 4760 4761 4762 4763 4764 4765 4766 4767 4768 4769 4770 4771 4772 4773 4774 4775 4776 4777 4778 4779 4780 4781 4782 4783 4784 4785 4786 4787 4788 4789 4790 4791 4792 4793 4794 4795 4796 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: