Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:27:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722502 times)
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 10:02:22 PM

i followed this:
-- Download ADL From http://developer.amd.com/tools-and-sdks/graphics-development/display-library-adl-sdk/
-- Unzip and copy files from include/* to sgminers/ADL_SDK/ folder
[/quote]

I did that.

Quote from: moar lies
anon@desktop:~/drk/sph-sgminer$ cd ADL_SDK/
anon@desktop:~/drk/sph-sgminer/ADL_SDK$ ls
adl_defines.h  adl_sdk.h  adl_structures.h  readme.txt
anon@desktop:~/drk/sph-sgminer/ADL_SDK$ cat readme.txt
Please insert AMD ADL files adl_defines.h adl_sdk.h adl_structures.h here.

They can be found at
http://developer.amd.com/tools-and-sdks/graphics-development/display-library-adl-sdk/

libtoolize
autoreconf -ivf
CFLAGS="-O2 -Wall -march=native" ./configure

This is where it fails, again...

Quote from: many lies
....losts of stuff....
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating src/jansson_config.h
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands

------------------------------------------------------------------------
sgminer 4.1.0

Configuration Options Summary:

Use git version......: yes
  libcurl(GBT+getwork).: Enabled: -lcurl 
  curses.TUI...........: FOUND: -lncurses
  OpenCL...............: NOT FOUND. GPU mining support DISABLED
configure: error: OpenCL not found

Even thought I can plainly see that this is a lie because:

Quote from: damn lies
bash:~/drk/sph-sgminer$ ls /usr/lib/libOpenCL* -lah
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root  47 Mar  9 16:30 /usr/lib/libOpenCL.so -> /etc/alternatives/x86_64-linux-gnu_libOpenCL.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 31K Mar  9 16:34 /usr/lib/libOpenCL.so.1

sudo make

I never get this far.

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 10:03:55 PM

DRK has two big issues that I see:

(1) Because the power draw is only 60% of scrypt, large GPU farms that mine altcoins and dump them for BTC/fiat have an incentive to target DRK. More profit even at price parity due to lower electricity costs. This will keep market supply high perpetually and hence keep the price low.

(2) The legions of unremarkable clone-coins will implement DarkSend once it's open-sourced. See how zero-talent "devs" are copy-pasting Vertcoin's anti-ASIC adaptive N algorithm.

For both (1) and (2) the solution is greater adoption. In the case of (1) it reduces these quasi-commercial dumpers to a smaller proportion of the market. In the case of (2), it allows DRK to achieve escape velocity and get to a point where a competing clone coin can't catch up due to lacking the network effect.

So I see "marketing" as crucial, even in the short-term. In any case, DarkSend should probably be kept closed-source before hitting at least Bter and BTC38 (not that I'm in any position to advise devs). Call it an extended mandatory beta or something. Tongue

I agree, well said.

Personally, I don't think DarkSend should ever be open sourced. All it will result in are a ton of junk coins implementing it, and basically a ton of coins piggybacking on the dev's code here. Yes, if adoption was greater, then perhaps it'd make sense to open source. But to me, adoption means something like being able to be used for actual purchases somewhere.

So if DarkCoin turned into Bitcoin, sure, consider open source. But that sort of adoption would take years. Instead, if it was me, perhaps a verified 3rd party could look at the code for safety types of reasons every so often, rather than just release all of the code for free.

If the code is released, I expect the coin to drop in price ... a lot.

At this point I absolutely agree.  We have no brand awareness and as my favorite saying goes... " never forsake the real for the ideal!"   DarkCoins world needs to be tightly branded and every kink work out.  It would be suicidal to release anything until this coin is burned into peoples mind as the "NAME" in crypto security.

No Cryptoanarchist worth their salt would put their privacy and security in trust of any software that was closed-source.  You just don't get the idea why opensource software is so much more secure than anything closed-source.  

I think we should first get DarkSend working properly, release a stable binary version, then we'll find a few researchers/software developers to do an audit of the code. This way we can build a community and establish ourselves so we'll have the network to support the coin after DarkSend is open-sourced.

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
patrolman

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:04:23 PM

(1) Because the power draw is only 60% of scrypt, large GPU farms that mine altcoins and dump them for BTC/fiat have an incentive to target DRK. More profit even at price parity due to lower electricity costs. This will keep market supply high perpetually and hence keep the price low.

(2) The legions of unremarkable clone-coins will implement DarkSend once it's open-sourced. See how zero-talent "devs" are copy-pasting Vertcoin's anti-ASIC adaptive N algorithm.

For both (1) and (2) the solution is greater adoption. In the case of (1) it reduces these quasi-commercial dumpers to a smaller proportion of the market. In the case of (2), it allows DRK to achieve escape velocity and get to a point where a competing clone coin can't catch up due to lacking the network effect.

So I see "marketing" as crucial, even in the short-term. In any case, DarkSend should probably be kept closed-source before hitting at least Bter and BTC38 (not that I'm in any position to advise devs). Call it an extended mandatory beta or something. Tongue

I agree, well said.

Personally, I don't think DarkSend should ever be open sourced. All it will result in are a ton of junk coins implementing it, and basically a ton of coins piggybacking on the dev's code here. Yes, if adoption was greater, then perhaps it'd make sense to open source. But to me, adoption means something like being able to be used for actual purchases somewhere.

So if DarkCoin turned into Bitcoin, sure, consider open source. But that sort of adoption would take years. Instead, if it was me, perhaps a verified 3rd party could look at the code for safety types of reasons every so often, rather than just release all of the code for free.

At this point I absolutely agree.  We have no brand awareness and as my favorite saying goes... " never forsake the real for the ideal!"   DarkCoins world needs to be tightly branded and every kink work out.  It would be suicidal to release anything until this coin is burned into peoples mind as the "NAME" in crypto security.

No Cryptoanarchist worth their salt would put their privacy and security in trust of any software that was closed-source.  You just don't get the idea why opensource software is so much more secure than anything closed-source.  
I couldn't agree more. Well put.
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:11:17 PM

I don't know who is running https://twitter.com/DarkcoinTweets but you've got a bunch of things wrong - Neither @Darkcoin or @DRK are related to Darkcoin in any way. Please correct that.

I opened the @DRKCOIN twitter account very early on but the devs got it blocked/banned quickly in favor of their @darkcoincrypto account. Mine looked a bit too official anyways, although I had the best intentions as far as marketing goes. Had no problem handing it over either of course.

sorry, I'm not up to speed with reddit / twitter 1503. Does this mean that it's basically BS?

I'm sure the person behind it has no ill intentions - just that that for some reason he's linking to other twitter accounts which have nothing to do with darkcoin. He should be linking to the offical twitter if anything.

I hear you, but I don't understand.......
I just mean, is it completely bogus that the armory are accepting darkcoin?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:11:34 PM

Install windows already.. at least then everything just works.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 10:14:45 PM

Yeah, I never thought I'd say it, but Microsoft seems to be doing a much better job of pretty much everything computer... What the hell happened?

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:15:16 PM

i followed this:
-- Download ADL From http://developer.amd.com/tools-and-sdks/graphics-development/display-library-adl-sdk/
-- Unzip and copy files from include/* to sgminers/ADL_SDK/ folder

I did that.

Quote from: moar lies
anon@desktop:~/drk/sph-sgminer$ cd ADL_SDK/
anon@desktop:~/drk/sph-sgminer/ADL_SDK$ ls
adl_defines.h  adl_sdk.h  adl_structures.h  readme.txt
anon@desktop:~/drk/sph-sgminer/ADL_SDK$ cat readme.txt
Please insert AMD ADL files adl_defines.h adl_sdk.h adl_structures.h here.

They can be found at
http://developer.amd.com/tools-and-sdks/graphics-development/display-library-adl-sdk/

libtoolize
autoreconf -ivf
CFLAGS="-O2 -Wall -march=native" ./configure

This is where it fails, again...

Quote from: many lies
....losts of stuff....
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating src/jansson_config.h
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands

sgminer 4.1.0

Configuration Options Summary:

Use git version......: yes
  libcurl(GBT+getwork).: Enabled: -lcurl 
  curses.TUI...........: FOUND: -lncurses
  OpenCL...............: NOT FOUND. GPU mining support DISABLED
configure: error: OpenCL not found

Even thought I can plainly see that this is a lie because:

Quote from: damn lies
bash:~/drk/sph-sgminer$ ls /usr/lib/libOpenCL* -lah
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root  47 Mar  9 16:30 /usr/lib/libOpenCL.so -> /etc/alternatives/x86_64-linux-gnu_libOpenCL.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 31K Mar  9 16:34 /usr/lib/libOpenCL.so.1

sudo make

I never get this far.
[/quote]

hmm what distro are you using

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:16:24 PM

Yeah, I never thought I'd say it, but Microsoft seems to be doing a much better job of pretty much everything computer... What the hell happened?

actually, he tried windows first...

camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 10:17:21 PM

hmm what distro are you using

Ubuntu/saucy (13.10) freshly installed just a few hours ago in desperation.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 10:20:00 PM

No, I haven't had a MS OS for almost 12 years now... Cut my teeth on old school gentoo, but this is just stupid... I hated gentoo for always being broken, waiting forever to build stuff only to find out it was borked... But come on! Ubuntu, binary.... This is just silly... Absolutely every single tiny thing that can be broken is broken... I feel like I'm building the whole thing from scratch, absolutely NOTHING works...

Give up and try 12.04 LTS?

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:22:50 PM

What is the output of

Code:
ldd /usr/bin/clinfo

Or hop on IRC, will get it fixed in no time. Sorry to see you struggle. It shouldn't be this hard.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 10:25:50 PM

What is the output of

Code:
ldd /usr/bin/clinfo

Or hop on IRC, will get it fixed in no time. Sorry to see you struggle. It shouldn't be this hard.

Quote from: probably just more lies
bash:~/drk/darkcoin$ ldd /usr/bin/clinfo
   linux-vdso.so.1 =>  (0x00007fff4a98c000)
   libOpenCL.so.1 => /usr/lib/fglrx/libOpenCL.so.1 (0x00007f1b19fff000)
   libpthread.so.0 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0 (0x00007f1b19de2000)
   libm.so.6 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6 (0x00007f1b19add000)
   libdl.so.2 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so.2 (0x00007f1b198d9000)
   libgcc_s.so.1 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgcc_s.so.1 (0x00007f1b196c3000)
   libc.so.6 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 (0x00007f1b192fa000)
   /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x00007f1b1a220000)

Working Dir is changing around cuz I'm doing other stuff... Got the darkcoin-qt client to build again, woot, I can look at my stack of DRK! But sgminer is fail still... ./configure for sgminer is clearly not looking this up properly... Or saucy is hiding it in a weird place that the ./configure doesn't know to look in...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:29:55 PM

No, I haven't had a MS OS for almost 12 years now... Cut my teeth on old school gentoo, but this is just stupid... I hated gentoo for always being broken, waiting forever to build stuff only to find out it was borked... But come on! Ubuntu, binary.... This is just silly... Absolutely every single tiny thing that can be broken is broken... I feel like I'm building the whole thing from scratch, absolutely NOTHING works...

im running mint 16 here, based on ubuntu 13.04, had my problems with 13.10 dont know what they did with it, but something is fucked

camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 10:33:26 PM

im running mint 16 here, based on ubuntu 13.04, had my problems with 13.10 dont know what they did with it, but something is fucked

Bluetooth is borked, audio is borked... Why are they pushing such a terribly broken OS as the latest and greatest?

Downloading Mint 16 XFCE and Xubuntu 13.04...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
wonko86
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:35:19 PM

I don't know who is running https://twitter.com/DarkcoinTweets but you've got a bunch of things wrong - Neither @Darkcoin or @DRK are related to Darkcoin in any way. Please correct that.

I opened the @DRKCOIN twitter account very early on but the devs got it blocked/banned quickly in favor of their @darkcoincrypto account. Mine looked a bit too official anyways, although I had the best intentions as far as marketing goes. Had no problem handing it over either of course.

sorry, I'm not up to speed with reddit / twitter 1503. Does this mean that it's basically BS?

I'm sure the person behind it has no ill intentions - just that that for some reason he's linking to other twitter accounts which have nothing to do with darkcoin. He should be linking to the offical twitter if anything.

No it's true. You can read it here: http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/1zz4h0/the_armory_new_currency_accepted_darkcoin/

I checked their website and they accept Darkcoins as payment.
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:45:42 PM

Yes I had to really work at getting latest 14.x beta + APP SDK 2.9 going on Ubuntu 13.10. AMD broke openCL so making it work was a nightmare for my 290x cards.

Please try this

Code:
sudo apt-get install ocl-icd-opencl-dev

and see if

Code:
sudo clinfo

returns the card along with sgminer.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 10:53:56 PM

Yes I had to really work at getting latest 14.x beta + APP SDK 2.9 going on Ubuntu 13.10. AMD broke openCL so making it work was a nightmare for my 290x cards.
Please try this
Code:
sudo apt-get install ocl-icd-opencl-dev
and see if
Code:
sudo clinfo
returns the card along with sgminer.

Quote from: facepalm
bash:/usr/lib$ sudo clinfo
libkmod: ERROR ../libkmod/libkmod-module.c:791 kmod_module_insert_module: could not find module by name='fglrx'
ERROR: could not insert 'fglrx': Function not implemented
Error! Fail to load fglrx kernel module! Maybe you can switch to root user to load kernel module directly
libkmod: ERROR ../libkmod/libkmod-module.c:791 kmod_module_insert_module: could not find module by name='fglrx'
ERROR: could not insert 'fglrx': Function not implemented
Error! Fail to load fglrx kernel module! Maybe you can switch to root user to load kernel module directly
X Error of failed request:  BadRequest (invalid request code or no such operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  154 ()
  Minor opcode of failed request:  19
  Serial number of failed request:  12
  Current serial number in output stream:  12

LOLWUT? lsmod disagrees... Also the fact that I CAN SEE STUFF RIGHT NOW! Lols, what a disaster.

Ubuntu 13.10 [del]Saucy[/del] Shitty Salamander... This is fuckin' ridiculous. I appreciate you guys lending a hand, but absolutely nothing works and it's self-contradicting... This crap it's showing me can't be true. Since I already wiped the drive a few hours ago, I can afford to do it again and try something else.

I'm reminded of that gag about Internet Explorer; the best browser for installing a new browser! The only good I've got to say about 13.10 is that unetbootin works... lols.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:58:07 PM

about the darksend open source dillema - how about this, the dev could put on darkcoin.io that the source will be made open once DRK reaches the price of $100 per coin. That would mean it's well established and known by then

Maybe $20~$25 are more realistic numbers.

In theory, there is no reason why DarkCoins can't be the same value as BTC, provided they are mostly used as a quasi third party mixing tool for BTC transactions, and Darkcoin holders refrain from selling excessive volumes of coins.

That probably wouldn't work in reality, but its a similar point of view to concerns about market volatility when doing fiat>BTC>fiat.

This points me to feel that $100 is a more realistic figure than $20.
Honest Tim

Activity: 768

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:02:41 PM

No it's true. You can read it here: http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/1zz4h0/the_armory_new_currency_accepted_darkcoin/

I checked their website and they accept Darkcoins as payment.

Awesome then. Thanks Wonko. Dloaded tails a while back but still havn't got round to tor-ing it yet.
At the risk of sounding cheeky, but for general community moral.....could a tor user possibly give us all a screen shot please. It really sounds like a genuine milestone and a picture speaks thousand words.
Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:08:09 PM

I agree, well said.

I think we should first get DarkSend working properly, release a stable binary version, then we'll find a few researchers/software developers to do an audit of the code. This way we can build a community and establish ourselves so we'll have the network to support the coin after DarkSend is open-sourced.

You "cryptoanarchists" are over doing it with wantinbg everything to be open soucre, I agree that Darkcoin should be Closed Source until it has a huge user base like Bitcoin does, then you can open source, if the devs open source Darkxoin before that, this coin will become.overlooked and useless as others mimic Darksend.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: