Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722505 times)
SUNcoinDEVs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:43:44 AM

anybody from DARK side wants to join light side of SUN? many usrs of us mine both DRK and SUN - as its different algos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goin2mars

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:53:26 AM

So I'm trying to google darkcoin to see if I can  spot any rumors and talk outside the regular forums, and I found out that Moolah added Darkcoin!  It's really awesome if you want to buy coin direct using fiat!  This is great news, and unless I missed it, I haven't seen anyone post about it yet! 

Moolah supports DarkCoin!

I think there was mention of it or someone was asking about it . . but that's more than great news . . thats big news!

Moolah is doing something incredible and it's great to see that he's willing to take on this coin amongst Vert, Doge, BTC and LTC.

I hope people find a way to communicate and thank him.
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:05:36 AM

anybody from DARK side wants to join light side of SUN? many usrs of us mine both DRK and SUN - as its different algos.

Oh, you think dark(ness) is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:30:45 AM

So I'm trying to google darkcoin to see if I can  spot any rumors and talk outside the regular forums, and I found out that Moolah added Darkcoin!  It's really awesome if you want to buy coin direct using fiat!  This is great news, and unless I missed it, I haven't seen anyone post about it yet! 

I think there was mention of it or someone was asking about it . . but that's more than great news . . thats big news!

Moolah is doing something incredible and it's great to see that he's willing to take on this coin amongst Vert, Doge, BTC and LTC.

I hope people find a way to communicate and thank him.

I thanked him on Twitter and made an account Smiley

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:32:40 AM

Oh, you think dark(ness) is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

LOL, we're getting poetic here!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:50:49 AM

now that sounds fucking awesome!
eizh

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:45:37 AM

That poster on /r/bitcoin admitted that the latest DarkSend is indeed decentralized but pointed out that the specs don't mention anything about signing. As mentioned in gmaxwell's original post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279249.0), blind signatures are needed to truly prevent anyone from learning the sender-receiver mapping. Does DarkSend implement blind signatures? If not, are there plans to introduce it?
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 08:01:44 AM

That poster on /r/bitcoin admitted that the latest DarkSend is indeed decentralized but pointed out that the specs don't mention anything about signing. As mentioned in gmaxwell's original post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279249.0), blind signatures are needed to truly prevent anyone from learning the sender-receiver mapping. Does DarkSend implement blind signatures? If not, are there plans to introduce it?

This part of the darksend protocol was only recently implemented afaik, so I'll have to ask Evan for clarification, and he can update the specs.

Also to comment on rumours: nobody is jumping ship. Dark wallet is a different project entirely. If we had devs jumping ship we'd be left with zero devs. Smiley At the moment it's Evan writing code, Ape doing network admin, me doing coordination/marketing, and a bunch of others helping out in various capacities. It's all good in DRK land.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lloydie

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:17:38 AM

From batman. I remember it.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 08:34:42 AM

Who's good at reddit css hacking? There's a bounty for you if you can prettify the subreddit with a (preferably) lighter theme.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:47:03 AM

Evan isn't doing a straight coinjoin.  He had an epiphany and realized a simple but wholly effective solution, which you can see on the first page.  It does require, at the moment at least, a master (wallet I believe) to function as intermediary or the "pool pot"

The use of darksend starts off with denomination of your balance, which means your coins are grouped and accounted for in fresh transaction numbers in denominations of 1000, 100, 10, 1, .1, .01 etc... so you can't see, when a transaction starts, where the original coins came from.  They go into the pools without a history and with a random single use account number (used only once, the change will have to be re-denominated in the future to be a part of a rounded amount (100, 10, etc...) and it's history will once again be wiped.

Once the payee's money leaves the pot to go on it's way, the "change" is sent back to the original sender using another random throw away address.  There is no way to know what happened and who sent what unless you know the secret (were the sender)  then you can see your coins being transferred (you still won't know which of the 100's 10's etc... was yours though)  

I hope if there is a hole to be found that it's found sooner than later, though!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:53:34 AM

Evan isn't doing a straight coinjoin.  He had an epiphany and realized a simple but wholly effective solution, which you can see on the first page.  It does require, at the moment at least, a master (wallet I believe) to function as intermediary or the "pool pot"

The use of darksend starts off with denomination of your balance, which means your coins are grouped and accounted for in fresh transaction numbers in denominations of 1000, 100, 10, 1, .1, .01 etc... so you can't see, when a transaction starts, where the original coins came from.  They go into the pools without a history and with a random single use account number (used only once, the change will have to be re-denominated in the future to be a part of a rounded amount (100, 10, etc...) and it's history will once again be wiped.

Once the payee's money leaves the pot to go on it's way, the "change" is sent back to the original sender using another random throw away address.  There is no way to know what happened and who sent what unless you know the secret (were the sender)  then you can see your coins being transferred (you still won't know which of the 100's 10's etc... was yours though)  

I hope if there is a hole to be found that it's found sooner than later, though!

Anonymous at source.

Grin All the way to the DarkBank
blajde

Activity: 364

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:05:45 AM

From batman. I remember it.

yes!

Now pick up a soda can 33cl and say that line in front of the can!

Miracles will happen! I garuantee!

send a tip if you feel cool just for a moment
eizh

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:06:29 AM

Yes, I know V3 changed the implementation. This is a different issue. All these transactions need to be signed off to be valid in the network. If they're not blind signatures, then the signing party can see what's going on.
chompyZ

Activity: 291

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:25:15 AM

Hi Guys,

One of my friends whom i encouraged to install the darkcoin wallet has a Mac.
He got this message when trying to install (link to screenshot):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f5e72cz1p4zdax7/Screenshot%202014-03-14%2009.16.13.png

Can you give me instructions how to help him through?
Thnx.
eizh

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:49:38 AM

Hi Guys,

One of my friends whom i encouraged to install the darkcoin wallet has a Mac.
He got this message when trying to install (link to screenshot):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f5e72cz1p4zdax7/Screenshot%202014-03-14%2009.16.13.png

Thnx.
This means download got corrupted for some reason. The solution should be re-downloading but it seems you've already tried that.

But where did you get this .dmg file? Look at instacash's post (the second in this thread). There's a zip file to download and it opens into a .app file. Just place that in your application folder and you're done. No need to load any disk images.
chompyZ

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:52:12 AM

I would like to suggest that a bounty is given for the preparation of a professional, good-looking Darkcoin presentation.

I think that the time will come in which either Evan [or anyone else speaking to an audience], will need/want to present Darkcoin. It would be a waste of time [especially Evan's time] to start preparing a nice presentation when we can have something made ready for use, off-the-shelf.
When a presentation is at hand, it's much easier to add, remove and modify slides.
chompyZ

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:56:44 AM

Thnx.
But where did you get this .dmg file? Look at instacash's post (the second in this thread). There's a zip file to download and it opens into a .app file.
I send my friend the link that appears on the Darkcoin website-
MAC OSX Wallet - v0.8.9.0 thanks to instacash

The link points to a .dmg file...
http://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/DarkCoin-MacOSX.dmg
eizh

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:04:01 AM

Thnx.
But where did you get this .dmg file? Look at instacash's post (the second in this thread). There's a zip file to download and it opens into a .app file.
I send my friend the link that appears on the Darkcoin website-
MAC OSX Wallet - v0.8.9.0 thanks to instacash

The link points to a .dmg file...
http://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/DarkCoin-MacOSX.dmg

That's outdated. This post has v0.8.9.2: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4585071#msg4585071
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:26:36 AM

That's awesome indeed.

Moolah ‏@moolah_io  17h
So, we now support the following. #auroracoin #bitcoin #darkcoin #dogecoin #litecoin #mintcoin #vertcoin

I was checking #darkcoin in twitter and seems to me there is a big diverse group who are aware and are just waiting for good things to happen here organically. DRK now frequently comes up in Top alt recommendations by posters on other subforums here and elsewhere.The only somewhat negative vibes I have received till date are from old school Bitcoin-only proponents and that is expected. DRK is not competing and hopefully others embrace it in due time (that goes for you too Ahmed Bodi).

@SUNcoinDev

Thanks for stopping by. Good to see other devs recognize DRK. I will be sure to check out suncoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: