Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722503 times)
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:58:57 AM

------------------------------------------------------------------------
sgminer 4.1.0

Configuration Options Summary:

Use git version......: yes
  libcurl(GBT+getwork).: Enabled: -lcurl  
  curses.TUI...........: FOUND: -lncurses
  OpenCL...............: NOT FOUND. GPU mining support DISABLED
configure: error: OpenCL not found

This is beyond stupid... I'm sick of trying to fix all these screw-ups.

Since there is no software that actually works for this card, ASUS 7970 for sale.

I know you're upset, and you've probably done all these things, but just in case i'll ask:

Did you update to the latest non-beta driver?  13.11 or some such?

Did you download and unpack the ADL_SDk into the same named directory in the sgminer folder?

I followed some instructions that said you need to install the AMD APP SDK, but I don't think that's required.

Sorry if this has been covered before, I can tell you're really at the end of your rope.  Please don't throw anything hard at me, LOL

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:03:55 AM

sgminer 4.1.0

Since there is no software that actually works for this card, ASUS 7970 for sale.

I know you're upset, and you've probably done all these things, but just in case i'll ask:

Did you update to the latest non-beta driver?  13.11 or some such?

Did you download and unpack the ADL_SDk into the same named directory in the sgminer folder?

I followed some instructions that said you need to install the AMD APP SDK, but I don't think that's required.

Sorry if this has been covered before, I can tell you're really at the end of your rope.  Please don't throw anything hard at me, LOL

I'm not posting about it anymore because it's cluttering up the place. I've tried all kinds of stuff above and beyond just following the directions, which don't work... I'm convinced anyone who says they're mining with an AMD card on Linux is a liar. It simply cannot be done and I'm done mucking up the thread with it.

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:04:56 AM

On the another note, Eduffield are you still planning to attend the New York conference?   Didn't quite get a clear picture on what your intention was due to some changes.  

No, I was struggling to figure out how to do that with some family stuff that came up. Plus they downsized it to a couple hundred seats and it was really expensive to get there and the tickets are really expensive ($200) so I'm not sure how much impact it would have actually have had. I'd much rather speak at another conference, maybe one in Cali.

Since you won't be attending the convention you could do a video presentation explaining Darksend, put it on youtube and link/post it to other DarkCoin related sites.  Same content that you would have presented at the convention.  

Or maybe a live online Q&A
Kai Proctor

Activity: 546

01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:07:34 AM

I've been thinking...

Something just doesn't add up with the Armory using Darkcoin.  There is absolutely no way any legit darknet site would use Darksend while it is still closed source.

What am I missing?

That homeland security run the armoury?

Rofl.. Exactly what I was thinking.

Just imagine the logistics. Read the interview... The Silk Road model just can't work with guns. The Armory has to be a front. It's not even close to possible. I've been in the LEGAL weapons business for my whole life. If there were a way to skirt the law on it, I'd do it! I'm all about giving back what the government unjustly takes. But there's no way you can mail guns around and not be detected. Utterly ridiculous. The only people who would bother to try are complete idiots, and people who work for the state so they know it'll get there and they catch the buyer...

You think you're hiding a gun on an x-ray? Or the obvious pattern of a box of ammo? STEEL and LEAD show up on X-Rays more than anything you can find! There's not a damn thing you can do to block it or disguise it. There is absolutely no way! I would never even consider doing it because I know it can't work!

Guns that are smuggled are done knowingly with people on the inside being paid to look the other way. That's how it's done because it's the only way that has any hope of working. And that costs way more money that I have, and way more money than the prices on that site reflect. It doesn't add up.

If you watch the screenshot it seems that they have stores/partners in different countries so they can distribute their products.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5612866#msg5612866 (on the right)
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:11:33 AM

I've been thinking...

Something just doesn't add up with the Armory using Darkcoin.  There is absolutely no way any legit darknet site would use Darksend while it is still closed source.

What am I missing?

Just imagine the logistics. Read the interview... The Silk Road model just can't work with guns. The Armory has to be a front. It's not even close to possible. I've been in the LEGAL weapons business for my whole life. If there were a way to skirt the law on it, I'd do it! I'm all about giving back what the government unjustly takes. But there's no way you can mail guns around and not be detected. Utterly ridiculous. The only people who would bother to try are complete idiots, and people who work for the state so they know it'll get there and they catch the buyer...

You think you're hiding a gun on an x-ray? Or the obvious pattern of a box of ammo? STEEL and LEAD show up on X-Rays more than anything you can find! There's not a damn thing you can do to block it or disguise it. There is absolutely no way! I would never even consider doing it because I know it can't work!

Guns that are smuggled are done knowingly with people on the inside being paid to look the other way. That's how it's done because it's the only way that has any hope of working. And that costs way more money that I have, and way more money than the prices on that site reflect. It doesn't add up.

If you watch the screenshot it seems that they have stores/partners in different countries so they can distribute their products.

I saw... It might look good to the uninitiated who have no experience in the business... If the desire overpowers limited knowledge... I can see them snatching up a lot of foolish people with that bait. If you want it to be true too much... Bleh, anyways. If it could be done, I admit I'd be doing it. I have all the experience and knowledge needed; and it tells me only a complete retard would even try. No fucking way. Not even close to possible with the model they present. Its just enough to help the clueless make a dumb choice...

It'll help law enforcement catch a bunch of low-hanging fruit that would otherwise not even be trying... It'll make fun headlines. They've already busted real darknet sites, now they'll reveal running one... Few people will trust the darknet after that.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:25:29 AM

I've been thinking...

What am I missing?

I saw... It might look good to the uninitiated who have no experience in the business... If the desire overpowers limited knowledge... I can see them snatching up a lot of foolish people with that bait. If you want it to be true too much... Bleh, anyways. If it could be done, I admit I'd be doing it. I have all the experience and knowledge needed; and it tells me only a complete retard would even try. No fucking way. Not even close to possible with the model they present. Its just enough to help the clueless make a dumb choice...

It'll help law enforcement catch a bunch of low-hanging fruit that would otherwise not even be trying... It'll make fun headlines. They've already busted real darknet sites, now they'll reveal running one... Few people will trust the darknet after that.

isnt running something illegal, if you are the police, illegal? i am pretty sure it is...

but anyway it can be done...i am pretty sure there are safer ways than buying guns from the internet but still it can be done..
organizer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:32:53 AM

Again, I would implore you NOT to be distracted by these alt-clone marketing suggestions. This is the wrong place to put your attention. Develop the coin & conduct outreach to the media and NOT focusing on the crypto coin miners/traders.

How do we get the media to see us/talk to us/write about us?

Well, it's actually pretty simple, especially when it comes to online media (bloggers). Most will have contact information on their articles or blogs. You simply write a nice letter (that you can reuse) that explains the purpose of your outreach. It's not just "HEY LOOK AT OUR COIN", it needs to be done professionally and as I stated would make sense to have someone (one or two people most) working alongside the developer of DRK.

You just write a note saying the developer is available for an online interview, Q&A, whatever with some basics about the coin, etc. Remember, you're offering them content for their site (their occupation), so if it's a compelling ask, you'll get responses.

But it just shouldn't be people spamming emails blindly around without coordinating with the devs.

DieCommieScum

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:38:39 AM

We need to get the ball rolling - either it be a foundation, donations for marketing etc.

Let me know when its up and I will donate 250 dark to get things going.

I'll match that, given milestones.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:50:07 AM

sgminer 4.1.0

This will explain how to install opencl & all dependencies: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5446667#msg5446667

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
eizh

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:05:49 AM

I've been thinking...

What am I missing?

Guns that are smuggled are done knowingly with people on the inside being paid to look the other way. That's how it's done because it's the only way that has any hope of working. And that costs way more money than I have, and way more money than the prices on that site reflect. It doesn't add up.

The only way a illegal arms service like that could work is if they were manufacturing their own designs inside the destination countries, which they are clearly not doing, and openly declare they are not doing. The price points and variety give it away. It can't be real.
It's shipped in parts. Lots of assembly required to get working weapons. See: http://gizmodo.com/5927379/the-secret-online-weapons-store-thatll-sell-anyone-anything

Although the last one closed down due to lack of low volume. High risk -> high costs -> cheaper to do it locally.
LimLims

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 05:09:58 AM

Official fundraiser for Darkcoin marketing & branding

Since Darkcoin was 0% premined, we will be doing this the old fashioned way, with a fundraiser. Many people in the community have expressed an interest in pushing our marketing effort along. We wanted to make sure the time was right, while Evan sorted out the kinks in the Darksend code. But we are nearly ready to show Darkcoin and Darksend to the world, so let's get this moving.

I will release a list of bounties for marketing & branding in the next day or so when I have a bit of spare time. For now, you may donate to the official fundraising wallet (anonymously if you like!). You can also PM me with your donation details and I'll keep some accounting, if only for the sake of making sure your donation is accounted for and spent appropriately.

As always, you are a fantastic community and we appreciate your support!

Fundraising wallet: Xc8xGSP7FwWGPQpgw298z7NYdA8xJK8ooh

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:35:20 AM

Why I couldn't open the pool 'http://pool.darkcoin.io/index.php'? I still have some coins in it. Huh

It's moving to a new server, adn then it's not, and then it's inaccessible... been that way for a few days...

http://www.drkpool.com/

It was never not moving to a new server. It was moving, then it moved, now it's there.

TKS

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
junkun13

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:36:49 AM

last week average diiff is 200-300 now its 300-400  Roll Eyes
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 05:46:13 AM

sgminer 4.1.0

This will explain how to install opencl & all dependencies: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5446667#msg5446667

I went by that every time... Copied and pasted it to a USB drive so I wouldn't lose it.

It works as long as the driver installation doesn't. If the driver installation works, then the video output disappears and the computer becomes unusable because I can't see anything.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
eddywise

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

Let's Boolberry

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:54:36 AM

I want to know why the price of DRK drop and drop with such many guys notice the coin.
And the network diff rised so fast,and we all pay attention to keeping  this thread being active.

Boolberry : @eddywise                                                                                                                                                                                                                       DRK:XqTbkj1hpCWBpBSvbWtzBRu5PxzJ2KoA3F                                                                                                                                                                                   BTC:1FZYvzY4cPLwwZmU8rGPM7xGYjfjiZUmuZ  Once desperately want, now desperate to forget
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:54:49 AM

I think more useful would be the ability to also send small, twitter-sized messages instead of just transactions via darksend. Imagine that you could combine a transaction with a message or something like that. Hash the characters together and send it like a transaction, and all of a sudden, you have a really well encrypted, anonymous message system that overlays on an existing network.

I REALLY like this idea!  Plus you can already have someone's address (cut and paste works fine) in your address book with whatever name you like, then call it up anytime.  But an encrypted  message to be sure the person knows where the money came from is brilliant

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:57:16 AM

I think more useful would be the ability to also send small, twitter-sized messages instead of just transactions via darksend. Imagine that you could combine a transaction with a message or something like that. Hash the characters together and send it like a transaction, and all of a sudden, you have a really well encrypted, anonymous message system that overlays on an existing network.

This compromises anonymity (unless the message is utterly generic, in which case there's no reason to send it). You could argue that it's one person voluntarily compromising his/her own anonymity but because of the way DarkSend works, they're chipping away at the anonymity of everyone else involved in the mixing.

I don't think you get it, the message would be encrypted with the coin or address or something, so that when  the receiver gets the coin, they can see who it came from and why or whatever short message you want to send, a purchase order reminder, etc...

Certainly the person receiving the message should know why the money arrived, just not the rest of the world!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
LimLims

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 06:00:50 AM

It works as long as the driver installation doesn't.

Just so I understand: you can get it to compile if the driver installation doesn't work? That doesn't make sense to me -- you're missing an opencl dependency, and the opencl installation shouldn't care whether you have the default display driver or the latest AMD one (correct me if I'm wrong there).

Since your configure is complaining about missing opencl, I assume that's what is failing to install? If so, what errors are you getting? Or is it installing ok, and configure still complaining?

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:01:34 AM

I want to know why the price of DRK drop and drop with such many guys notice the coin.
And the network diff rised so fast,and we all pay attention to keeping  this thread being active.

I think somebody is still out there controlling the pice !
not sure why, but they seems to keep it steady around 0.0014-15
..>>
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:04:46 AM

On the another note, Eduffield are you still planning to attend the New York conference?   Didn't quite get a clear picture on what your intention was due to some changes.  

No, I was struggling to figure out how to do that with some family stuff that came up. Plus they downsized it to a couple hundred seats and it was really expensive to get there and the tickets are really expensive ($200) so I'm not sure how much impact it would have actually have had. I'd much rather speak at another conference, maybe one in Cali.

Since you won't be attending the convention you could do a video presentation explaining Darksend, put it on youtube and link/post it to other DarkCoin related sites.  Same content that you would have presented at the convention.  

Or maybe a live online Q&A

Excellent idea!  ideas!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: