Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3123 3124 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 3144 3145 3146 3147 3148 3149 3150 3151 3152 3153 3154 3155 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 3161 3162 3163 3164 3165 3166 3167 3168 3169 3170 3171 3172 [3173] 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 3185 3186 3187 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722683 times)
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:04:29 PM

I tried to cuddle with a scorpion once...

...no I didn't.

r.o.t.f.w.l. !

That one got me.
chaeplin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:15:57 PM

Hey guys,

Running the latest wallet daemon from git on Xubuntu headless I'm getting this on startup:

Code:
Warning: There is an incompatibility in the new RC4+ wallet due to the larger keypool.It only effects encrypted wallets, but can cause a loss of data in rare situations.
Please create a new wallet and move the funds from this wallet.

Even though it's not RC4 (but is encrypted), I done what it said - but still get the message on startup, but it runs fine - OK to ignore it?

Make a new wallet using dumpprivkey and importprivkey.

https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/issues/44

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:23:40 PM

Maybe we should buy another PR package but this time for Chinese audiences (businesses, crypto community, and Media outlets etc) 

We are working on a plan for that over the longer-term, outside of the Foundation...........

Forget the cockroaches.  Wink

you fuxxing drunk again or what ?

I don't drink  Huh
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:32:03 PM

Looks like another 10 pages of DRK history has been deleted

plus one
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:37:11 PM

Hi guys. Please list Darkcoin on the new CoinBlab crypto social network: http://coinblab.com

Here is an example page: http://coinblab.com/page/dogecoin

CoinBlab also has groups, events, blogs, and IM! Create an account and secure your username first.

Listed
please join @
http://coinblab.com/page/darkcoin
(and double check my inputs....tx)
 Grin

I joined

great
i am still waiting for fernando or somebody to check the details i put in there
(am 100% if that is all correct / coin details)
let me know in case you find any mistakes
tx

Looks good to me  Smiley
Total Coin Supply(Including Unmined) 22000000
Is not good, you should put "estimate" and a fork between 15M and 22M (don't remember the rgood) number .
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:44:01 PM

Still celebrating enforcement in my own way.  Just think of all those miners who aren't getting paid Cheesy

http://mining.darkcointalk.org/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:47:30 PM

Are these the guys behind moolah and therefore Mintpal?
I can't remember the last time I ever saw such a repugnant little reptile.

I need to stock up on more DRK but simply can't bare to give my business to this repulsive cretin.

Jeeez. That is one major behind-the-scenes eye opener !

I think I might prefer the "fed" after all  Shocked

Sh**t !! That is one sensitive dude - "Lawyers at dawn" just for asking his name. I've even taken the link to the video off my post just in case he sues the a*ss of me as well ! My mind's gone into a tailspin - I was imagining a couple of nice quiet hard working 20 year olds just out of school busy-beeing away at coding their new trading engine working all god-given hours, and I've stumbled across an Al-Capone-J.R. Ewing hybrid clone instead.

I need to go away and think about this. That's my first insight into "inside world" of cryptocoin politics.

I've been in a self employed business for 25 years and I've NEVER heard anyone talk like that outside of American oil tycoon TV soaps.
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 02:50:24 PM

This release includes:

- Spork: True masternode payment enforcement and increasing masternode rewards
- Masternode Hardening, I've fixed over 10 vulnerabilities in Darksend that could have possibly caused DOS attacks
- Changed the way Masternode pinging works, using a timestamp calculated from the average block timestamp instead of the local time. This should fix some cases where nodes went offline after awhile.
- Added a simple list that will provide who gets paid on what blocks.
- Turned back on collateral transactions
- Added collateral to the queuing process (dsa and dsq protocol commands)
- Improved collateral strategy: Collateral is now paid in the form of mining fees. This creates a situation where to double spend the inputs, you would need to pay the miners higher fees then 0.1DRK (the collateral fee). This makes it impossible to double spend attack our collateral system.
- New command "masternode winners", shows the next 20 payees
- New Darksend branding

What we need to test:

- If anyone gets hit with a collateral charge, please send your debug.log and wallet.dat to evan@darkcoin.io
- "masternode winners" must always be in sync across the whole network. We'll need to figure out a way to test this
- Make sure the reward adjustment is working
- Make sure darksend is working properly
- Update pools and make sure the spork goes smoothly

What should we name this release?

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:50:50 PM

stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:56:41 PM

This release includes:

- Masternode Hardening, I've fixed over 10 vulnerabilities in Darksend that could have possibly caused DOS attacks
- Changed the way Masternode pinging works, using a timestamp calculated from the average block timestamp instead of the local time. This should fix some cases where nodes went offline after awhile.
- Improved collateral strategy: Collateral is now paid in the form of mining fees. This creates a situation where to double spend the inputs, you would need to pay the miners higher fees then 0.1DRK (the collateral fee). This makes it impossible to double spend attack our collateral system.
- New Darksend branding

What we need to test:

- If anyone gets hit with a collateral charge, please send your debug.log and wallet.dat to evan@darkcoin.io
- "masternode winners" must always be in sync across the whole network. We'll need to figure out a way to test this

Lets name them after cloud types.

Nimbus, Cirrus, Stratus...
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:57:08 PM

This release includes:

- New Darksend branding

What we need to test:

Apollo 1

But this time, all space missions will be successful  Grin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Apollo_missions#Manned_Apollo_missions

or, why not all the countries that banned Bitcoin  Tongue
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:57:12 PM

Lets name them after cloud types.

Nimbus, Cirrus, Stratus...

er...grey, fluffy, rainy...
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:03:29 PM

This release includes:

- New Darksend branding

What we need to test:

Supernova
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:04:47 PM

I can feel a snap survey coming on....names for the survey....
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:05:08 PM

Are these the guys behind moolah and therefore Mintpal?
I can't remember the last time I ever saw such a repugnant little reptile.

I need to stock up on more DRK but simply can't bare to give my business to this repulsive cretin.

Jeeez. That is one major behind-the-scenes eye opener !

I think I might prefer the "fed" after all  Shocked

Sh**t !! That is one sensitive dude - "Lawyers at dawn" just for asking his name. I've even taken the link to the video off my post just in case he sues the a*ss of me as well ! My mind's gone into a tailspin - I was imagining a couple of nice quiet hard working 20 year olds just out of school busy-beeing away at coding their new trading engine working all god-given hours, and I've stumbled across an Al-Capone-J.R. Ewing hybrid clone instead.

I need to go away and think about this. That's my first insight into "inside world" of cryptocoin politics.

I've been in a self employed business for 25 years and I've NEVER heard anyone talk like that outside of American oil tycoon TV soaps.

lol that nerd probably got beat up at school on a daily basis.

Decentralized exchanges can't possibly arrive too soon.
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:05:56 PM

This release includes:

- New Darksend branding

What we need to test:

Supernova

A name for a version/release??

May be something simple : Darkcoin V1 ..!?
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 03:06:52 PM

Help test v15!

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v0-15-testing.2611/#post-24113

Walter_S

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:08:40 PM

This release includes:

- New Darksend branding

What we need to test:

Let's follow the linux ubuntu tradition of naming them after animals... How about Flirty Ferret?  Tongue

Walter
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:09:41 PM

This release includes:

- New Darksend branding

What we need to test:

Supernova

I thought the idea was to have fun with the names like Android releases... the media loves that... Darkcoin Supernova... or Darkcoin Iris or something
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 03:11:04 PM

This release includes:

- New Darksend branding

What we need to test:

Supernova

I thought the idea was to have fun with the names like Android releases... the media loves that... Darkcoin Supernova... or Darkcoin Iris or something

Well, let's get a bunch of options and someone make a poll. Then I'll just take whatever wins

Pages: « 1 ... 3123 3124 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 3144 3145 3146 3147 3148 3149 3150 3151 3152 3153 3154 3155 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 3161 3162 3163 3164 3165 3166 3167 3168 3169 3170 3171 3172 [3173] 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 3185 3186 3187 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: