Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3540 3541 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 3557 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 3563 3564 3565 3566 3567 3568 3569 3570 3571 3572 3573 3574 3575 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 3581 3582 3583 3584 3585 3586 3587 3588 3589 [3590] 3591 3592 3593 3594 3595 3596 3597 3598 3599 3600 3601 3602 3603 3604 3605 3606 3607 3608 3609 3610 3611 3612 3613 3614 3615 3616 3617 3618 3619 3620 3621 3622 3623 3624 3625 3626 3627 3628 3629 3630 3631 3632 3633 3634 3635 3636 3637 3638 3639 3640 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722505 times)
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:05:55 AM

How about instead of all this bullshit about users posts on here, we keep this on topic about Darkcoin and its features. This isn't middle school.

I would love it if this could happen. After a long day at work, I'm sure I'm not the only one who don't feel like wading through pages of posts of insults about pages of FUD that I had to wade through in the past (probably after a long day at work).

I'm sorry to add yet another posting on this but it's very important the collective memory of what manipulative and destructive people like shojayxt do. One of the reasons "history repeats" in human affairs is because people forgive AND forget. There's nothing wrong with forgiving (and if more of it was done the world would be a happier place) but it's the forgetting part that makes history repeat.

Shojayxt (and Bobsurplus) have been extremely detrimental to DRK and crypto in general. Although he does offer some valid points of view and things to consider, he is now running the classic "Yes, so I said those things, people change, people alter their views. Now can we just get back to the important stuff, discussing DRK?" then weaves this "holier than thou" ethos throughout his postings in an attempt to shame people who're determined not to let the memory of his destructiveness die.

As painful as it is to have to read this stuff it is important. Good on you GhostPlayer for your rebukes of him and helping to maintain the collective memory.

He is not to be trusted; ever.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yeXIABC

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:23:46 AM

Thanks guys, I got it turned off, but now I'm wondering if I shouldn't leave  Cheesy
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:38:55 AM

Fixed Smiley

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:48:39 AM

Shojayxt (and Bobsurplus) have been extremely detrimental to DRK and crypto in general. Although he does offer some valid points of view and things to consider, he is now running the classic "Yes, so I said those things, people change, people alter their views. Now can we just get back to the important stuff, discussing DRK?" then weaves this "holier than thou" ethos throughout his postings in an attempt to shame people who're determined not to let the memory of his destructiveness die.
What is this? I never heard of Shojayxt and Bobsurplus before. Who are these people? Why talk about them?
RenegadeMan

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:11:26 AM

What is this? I never heard of Shojayxt and Bobsurplus before. Who are these people? Why talk about them?

A couple of extreme trolls that have hung around this thread pedalling much FUD at DRK's expense. Here's one of shojayxt's milder previous postings (not to mention he was caught out FUDding via a sock puppet account too):

Ha ha, I'd rather be a dick head than a dick sucker like you.

I was here early.  I sold some coins early but bought back in low and sold at the top.  I just dumped the last of my DRK the other day because I can't stand the stench of this coin.  I will admit that I am mining on one of the pools that isn't taxing me 20%.  I'll sell whatever I mine and feel good about not paying the 20% tax. 

But feel free to believe whatever fairy tale you want.  You believe in the Darkcoin fairy tale about overtaking bitcoin, going to $300 a coin etc... so why wouldn't you believe the fairy tale that you posted about me.

You have the early supporter part right.  But after observing what has been going on I can't support this instamined scam any longer.

Yes I used the words INSTAMINED and SCAM.

And here's an atypical posting from Bobsurplus (who, unlike shojayxt only sticks his unwanted head in here occasionally now):

I make big btc off shitcoins daily... I make bigger btc off legit coins.... That's why I'll only make a bit on this shitcoin you guys call darkcoin.. But money is money and I'm in till I make it....

dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:27:28 AM

Ok, tnx. I put them on ignore.
raico

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:23:14 AM

A couple of extreme trolls that have hung around this thread pedalling much FUD at DRK's expense. Here's one of shojayxt's milder previous postings (not to mention he was caught out FUDding via a sock puppet account too):

I was here early.  I sold some coins early but bought back in low and sold at the top.  I just dumped the last of my DRK the other day because I can't stand the stench of this coin.  I will admit that I am mining on one of the pools that isn't taxing me 20%.  I'll sell whatever I mine and feel good about not paying the 20% tax. 

But feel free to believe whatever fairy tale you want.  You believe in the Darkcoin fairy tale about overtaking bitcoin, going to $300 a coin etc... so why wouldn't you believe the fairy tale that you posted about me.

You have the early supporter part right.  But after observing what has been going on I can't support this instamined scam any longer.

And here's an atypical posting from Bobsurplus (who, unlike shojayxt only sticks his unwanted head in here occasionally now):

I make big btc off shitcoins daily... I make bigger btc off legit coins.... That's why I'll only make a bit on this shitcoin you guys call darkcoin.. But money is money and I'm in till I make it....

Thanks, RenegadeMan. Just get into the point precisely.

I think i'll keep it in case we need in future~

Dash
All good for Bitcoin is good for Crypto-Currency, at the present~
All good for Crypto-Currency is good for Dash, in the end~
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:27:19 AM

I've had a few people contact me on IRC now asking about renting an x11 farm, it's a slightly more expensive way to accumulate DRK but I like doing it because I no longer have my farm and it helps to strengthen the network.

So, head on over to any rig rental place, I use Beta Rigs, www.betarigs.com.  Find yourself a rig or farm, I normally rent for 7 or 14 days at a time, you pay your BTC and fill in the connection credentials and hey presto, you should be mining soon after.  You can rent for only 3 hours if you like, it's fairly flexible.

I like using the DarkcoinTalk Mining pool run by our very own Propulsion, as the revenue from this pool goes towards the running costs of the DCT forum, I always like to donate a few extra percent as well.

http://mining.darkcointalk.org/

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Smiley

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 07:55:06 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 06:40:10 PM by TaoOfSaatoshi

THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN!! FIRE UP THE DARKCOIN ANTHEM AND LET'S DO THIS!!

Nickelback: Standing on the Edge of a Revolution:

http://youtu.be/IYnuSsM7tRw

#DARKCOIN: It's Bitcoin, refined! See the light, #GetIntoTheDark!

NEW DTPI SLOGAN:
SEE THE LIGHT. GET INTO THE DARK!

#SeeTheLight
#GetIntoTheDark
#BuildTheDarkness
#DarkLove

Join the Darkcoin Twitter PR Initiative!

Check my sig for details.

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:20:10 AM

OK people this is what a coordinated attack is.  

I have been gone for about eight hours and I come back to this.

I haven't posted anything bad about DarkCoin at all but these people are still posting about me.  Why do they do this?  To discredit me because I am exposing these people for the self serving scammers that they are.  These people are all involved with the same pump group that is launching all these recent shitcoins and pumping and dumping coins like DarkCoin.  

Anyone can look at my recent posts and see that I have been critical of many of the new shitcoins being launched.  These are all the same group.  They are scammers.  Their goal is to make btc.  Anyone that gets in their way is a target.

Take a look at this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=859597.80

Sure are a lot of DarkCoin people posting in the first couple pages of this thread.  Not that it means anything.  Just kind of odd.

Bracing for the imminent "your spreading fud" attack.

Gonna have to check this out..........

Best of luck - still reading :-)

Smiley Shocked Smiley

Haha, excellent stuff mate! Smiley

Not sure how many Indians will be running rigs, even with X11, but that's what cloud mining is for eh?

I'll be chucking some hash at this, it has serious potential!  Cool

Great sounding project.

What a slam dunk it is to directly target an audience without access to banking but *with* access to internet services. This could be huge.

Good luck with the launch !

I am curious how far it will go.
Bookmarking and wish you all guys luck.

Haha, excellent stuff mate! Smiley

Not sure how many Indians will be running rigs, even with X11, but that's what cloud mining is for eh?

I'll be chucking some hash at this, it has serious potential!  Cool

Thanks sir crouton  Smiley

OK, you called him Sir Crouton. That's a DRK tag - I'm in.

[/quote]  

What is that?  Five or so major DarkCoin pumpers all posting in a shitcoin ICO thread within hours of each other pumping that coin.  It's obviously coordinated.  I just don't understand how people can't see it.  

It's obvious what's going on.  These people are destroying any credibility that altcoins might have with their PND's and Scams.
But go ahead and think I'm the Devil while these clowns scheme on ways to get your btc.

And for the record.  I turned down offers to join more than one pump and dump group. 

I want crypto to succeed more than I want to get rich.  I'm financially comfortable and don't need anything more monetarily to live good.  I dislike the current monetary system and want it to change.  I want crypto to be respected and trusted.  Not looked at like a Ponzi scheme or associated with criminal activity.

I want people to be in control of the financial markets not the big banks and that will never happen as long as these scammers keep destroying Crypto.

END>
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:26:23 AM

I want crypto to succeed more than I want to get rich.  I'm financially comfortable and don't need anything more monetarily to live good.  I dislike the current monetary system and want it to change.  I want crypto to be respected and trusted.  Not looked at like a Ponzi scheme or associated with criminal activity.

I want people to be in control of the financial markets not the big banks and that will never happen as long as these scammers keep destroying Crypto.

END>
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:42:35 AM

bal bal bal ablaaaa

Hello ?!
Heeeeelloooooo ??

Anybody ?
Anybody out there ? ....>

Is there ANYBODY out there ....>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNLhxKpfCnA
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:55:44 AM

shut the fuck, troll

you are not welcomed here
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:11:08 AM

shut the fuck, troll

What the fuck?

I've gotten about 15 PM's from people wanting me to "check this thread out".

Scammers to the right, Trolls to the left so I can sort you all out.

Who's who in this shit storm?

~BCX~

yo yo
relax

we are all happy people here !
ignore the usual trolls and fudsters
and smiles all around !
...>
 Grin Cool Grin
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:17:26 AM

shut the fuck, troll

What the fuck?

~BCX~

I guess I'm the troll?

Better than being a Scammer I guess.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:34:46 AM

shut the fuck, troll

What the fuck?

~BCX~

I guess I'm the troll?

I thought I would take a look since my friends over at Monero offered to increase my consulting fee if I would take a serious look at DRK.

Why is DRK a scam and why do the Monero crew want to take it down?

~BCX~

DRK is beyond being a scam.  DRK can easily stand on it's own today without the PND group.  

The problem with DRK is that it got hijacked by Scammers.

That was what caused the big bubble that burst leaving many people bagholders.  There was a coordinated effort to pump DRK and then dump.

It happened that's a fact.

That's all I have said but for some reason there has been a coordinated attack against me.  It's right there for anyone to see.  I make no posts for over 8 hours and then within the span of less than 1 hour there are multiple posts discrediting me.  Is that your intention?  I don't normally see you posting in altcoin threads.  

Am I on your shitlist now too?

Great.

Edit:

I might hold a significant amount of Monero but I've never promoted it in this thread and I avoided any involvement with you and Monero.  I hold many different coins.  They're investments that's all.

PhattyBanks

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:58:38 AM

welp moving all of my buy orders down in case BCX attacks this coin
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:03:41 AM

welp moving all of my buy orders down in case BCX attacks this coin

Oh stop the drama and spreading rumors.  Trying for cheap coins?  

Edit:

I might be buying them.
RenegadeMan

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:15:30 AM

shut the fuck, troll

What the fuck?

~BCX~

I guess I'm the troll?

I thought I would take a look since my friends over at Monero offered to increase my consulting fee if I would take a serious look at DRK.

Why is DRK a scam and why do the Monero crew want to take it down?

~BCX~

DRK is beyond being a scam.  DRK can easily stand on it's own today without the PND group.  

The problem with DRK is that it got hijacked by Scammers.

That was what caused the big bubble that burst leaving many people bagholders.  There was a coordinated effort to pump DRK and then dump.

It happened that's a fact.

That's all I have said but for some reason there has been a coordinated attack against me.  It's right there for anyone to see.  I make no posts for over 8 hours and then within the span of less than 1 hour there are multiple posts discrediting me.  Is that your intention?  I don't normally see you posting in altcoin threads.  

Am I on your shitlist now too?

Great.

Edit:

I might hold a significant amount of Monero but I've never promoted it in this thread and I avoided any involvement with you and Monero.  I hold many different coins.  They're investments that's all.

Good grief!!!

Good f~^*ing grief!!!

Shojayxt I simply cannot believe you are running this line!!! FFS of all the people to be talking like this!!!

Have you completely forgotten all the unbelievably disgusting, regrettable, nasty and obnoxious posts you've written in this and other threads!!!

You wrote this only in July...

I was here early.  I sold some coins early but bought back in low and sold at the top.  I just dumped the last of my DRK the other day because I can't stand the stench of this coin.  I will admit that I am mining on one of the pools that isn't taxing me 20%.  I'll sell whatever I mine and feel good about not paying the 20% tax.

...and it's just one of dozens and dozens that you've written. There are others that are so disgusting, so appallingly foul mouthed and abusive/aggressive  I simply cannot believe you are now suggesting a "coordinated attack" on YOU.

Go back and read the pages and pages of revolting posts and attempts to rubbish Darkcoin and everyone involved with it that YOU wrote and then come back and tell us all it's all about everyone else and not you (and we will then know you are certifiably insane).

At a minimum you, WHO HAS BEHAVED SO ABOMINABLY, could (as I've previously suggested) apologise to this community you have abused and rubbished so badly.

Unbelievable hypocrisy!

digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:19:35 AM

Monero doesn't have good devs like drk Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 3540 3541 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 3557 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 3563 3564 3565 3566 3567 3568 3569 3570 3571 3572 3573 3574 3575 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 3581 3582 3583 3584 3585 3586 3587 3588 3589 [3590] 3591 3592 3593 3594 3595 3596 3597 3598 3599 3600 3601 3602 3603 3604 3605 3606 3607 3608 3609 3610 3611 3612 3613 3614 3615 3616 3617 3618 3619 3620 3621 3622 3623 3624 3625 3626 3627 3628 3629 3630 3631 3632 3633 3634 3635 3636 3637 3638 3639 3640 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: