Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:46:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA100M,100MHS SCRYPT Miner, USD1999; LA1THS, USD1750.shipped out!  (Read 309015 times)
charles2k

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:06:42 AM

Does anyone receive the small scrypt miner 30 mahz?

many customers did , they just didnt posted  Smiley
nothing received, 15 days from my order, no compensation received. Only promises
lightningasic

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 05:18:49 PM

nothing received, 15 days from my order, no compensation received. Only promises

please contact jack on skype , username altcoin (be careful, there are scammers using altcoin, altcoin. and so on)

www.Lightningasic.com  - SCRYPT ASIC Store
Contact me on skype : tech.andy Andy LA [We dont give BTC address over SKYPE!]
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 07:34:48 PM

please contact jack on skype , username altcoin (be careful, there are scammers using altcoin, altcoin. and so on)

Your site seems to be down.

Try with "www." in front.

lightningasic

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 08:48:16 PM

yes, looks like its down, i wrote to Jack to check it .

note235

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:42:13 AM

which of these miners work with scrypt n or x11?
I've heard that one works with one of them?
CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:55:00 AM

which of these miners work with scrypt n or x11?
I've heard that one works with one of them?
None of the miners from LA work with scrypt n or x11.

rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:54:02 AM

at these prices can somebody please explain how it is profitable?HuhHuhHuh??
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/calculator

also make sure you use the correct start day and go ahead and set it to 3% difficulty increases.. although it is over 3 and if u left the start date as today it still wouldnt make sense
lightningasic

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 08:43:10 AM

Our online store is up again, sorry for downtime

jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:22:28 PM

also make sure you use the correct start day and go ahead and set it to 3% difficulty increases.. although it is over 3 and if u left the start date as today it still wouldnt make sense

they simply Gamble with Bad odds, Most probably they will lose a Lot of Money.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:12:47 PM

Because there is more to scrypt than litecoin

BINTEX

Powered by,
bobby35ny

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:39:35 PM

My A2 went online on the 16th. I printed out both models from that site, 2% and 3% and have them right next to me.
As of today, the increase is following the 2% model. Of course it could change.

Those ROI spreadsheets around here are a joke. Nothing on those sheets are shipping. It's more like a wish list.
I only compare machines that are shipping.

Like another poster said, "there is more to script than litecoin".

Also, my question to you......Smiley

Think LTC will stay at 10 bucks?

-Bobby
Xell

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:18:20 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2014, 04:54:26 PM by Xell

-Bobby

If your main reason for justifying mining hardware is an increasing price why not just invest the money you would spend on hardware on the crypto? Seems pretty silly to claim you'll mine at a loss because you think LTC will go up in price in the future... Especially because mining LTC will only get more and more difficult, so even with increased price you unlikely to see (more) profitable mining with this hardware.

┈┈┈┈┈ TYCOON ┈┈┈┈┈
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
bobby35ny

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:39:46 PM

-Bobby

If you're main reason for justifying mining hardware is an increasing price why not just invest the money you would spend on hardware on the crypto? Seems pretty silly to claim you'll mine at a loss because you think LTC will go up in price in the future... Especially because mining LTC will only get more and more difficult, so even with increased price you unlikely to see (more) profitable mining with this hardware.

I don't want to clutter Jacks selling thread with this stuff, I'll gladly reply in PM's or a new thread if you like.
-Bobby
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:46:52 PM

i have never seen a site that sell high end computer products that cant keep people from being ripped off on there own site. looks like evry few orders is just a sraight up btc grab by lightningasic.com.. use at your own risk
lightningasic

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 05:36:23 PM

many customers did , they just didnt posted  Smiley

i have never seen a site that sell high end computer products that cant keep people from being ripped off on there own site. looks like evry few orders is just a sraight up btc grab by lightningasic.com.. use at your own risk

The lack of professionalism and organization is what's keeping me from purchasing from them (and GAW). Why do the people who actually have the good miners for sale can't seem to get a good team to do the front end/user support parts? I do not understand this.

Actually i'm almost 24/7 online as support, you can find me on skype tech.andy
What more can you ask ?

PS : rodeoclownicp is a troll that never ordered from us, he just likes to spam with nonsense

rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:53:16 PM

The lack of professionalism and organization is what's keeping me from purchasing from them (and GAW). Why do the people who actually have the good miners for sale can't seem to get a good team to do the front end/user support parts? I do not understand this.

What more can you ask ?

PS : rodeoclownicp is a troll that never ordered from us, he just likes to spam with nonsense

ya, that isnt believable... i just randomly decided to spam you.... you just troll to steal...... whatever you do dont use the skype they try to get you to skype and then they say that wasnt them on skype... but anyways back to the hardware discusion.. this product is not even profitable anymore ... they mine till there is nothing left to make and then try to pass it off
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 02:00:23 AM

What more can you ask ?

ya, that isnt believable... i just randomly decided to spam you.... you just troll to steal...... whatever you do dont use the skype they try to get you to skype and then they say that wasnt them on skype... but anyways back to the hardware discusion.. this product is not even profitable anymore ... they mine till there is nothing left to make and then try to pass it off
i don't know you work for which competitor. just come here to spam us. prove we cheat you or just shut up.
by the way, we shipped out millions usd miners.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 02:06:19 AM

we accept order, we ship out miners.
there are many other miner seller with professional website .but they dont ship out the miners.
and we are not so professional on website design, organization, etc. and we invite you join with us to supply good miner  to community.
we give salary, good bonus.
welcome you.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 02:08:56 AM

today, there will be great news for bitconminer.

rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:15:40 AM

What more can you ask ?

i don't know you work for which competitor. just come here to spam us. prove we cheat you or just shut up.
by the way, we shipped out millions usd miners.
jack why are you a dick over and over.. you act like we never talked on skype... you changed the icons from 3 to four and you made the middle icon change skype account name.. i suppose you did this so i couldnt make a video of me selecting the skype icon on your website and proving that a new conversation didnt appear, you were so smug about it... you had no desire to make right what happened on your website.. but i could still do the same thing.. i could go on the website and make a video of me hitting your name and then showing that a new convo does not appear. that would then authenticate the fact that you changed the website and then tried to rub it in my face that you would get away with ripping me off. and that would then  validate that you changed the website in response to me demanding my btc back due to the incident on your website but hey i am trying to talk about the hardware you keep bringing this up as long as you bring it up i will tell the same facts- (my story has not changed it is in this thread- yours has)you are a theif.. now lets talk about the hardware and troubles with the business that is dealing in this hardware... that is germane to the thread .. risk verse reward of a hardware purchase given the state of affairs seems to be a barrier here, there are people who  will claim they have received items but that does not negate the claims of those who have not... i agree with the customer service front person. 1 contact for all with more of a universal system that works with all cultures, also a person of integrity and accountability (of course i would prefer one that would honestly take a look at my saved convos, including the 1 with jack), a person that can establish this as a legitimate enterprise, honoring deals that have been made is what is expected, but making right the situations that were of no fault of the purchaser is how a business proves itself, i appreciate waldohoover broaching this topic. how can it become clear that something has changed and  the used car salesman isnt running the show
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: