Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321490 times)
rorschach1

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:18:49 AM

Well... who make predict that success? CHC is XEM 2.0 or just continued hype master noda coins? And by the way I see first time that more than 1k btc volume on one coin. I was sure that sum daily volume on cryptopia much less

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:15:36 AM

This coin seems a little crazy.  Youtubers take the Masternode coin with the smallest marketcap and pump it with claims that it will reach 80$ etc.  I will be watching Chain closely but it seems like definition of a textbook pump and dump.
The big difference is that, per Max of HighOnCoins, this is pump-and-HODL.  There is no "dump" phase, because that is unnecessary.  

Dumping is caused by greed and panic.  Don't get me wrong, there are those that will panic, but Max has GREAT WALL buy orders at price levels to serve as a safety net.  Right now the GREAT WALL is way low at .00059 (see Cryptopia).  The GREAT WALL will move up each day.  So this is price manipulation, but this time there is no "dump" phase.  I love this idea, I don't think this has ever happened before.

Not realistic.  The whole don't need to sell b/c you have masternodes idea is pretty ridiculous.  If it keeps going up not everyone will be able to afford a masternode.  It's a pump pyramid scheme for the people that got in early to get cheap masternodes.  Of course it's easy for them to encourage others to hold since they bought 50$ masternodes.  The higher the price goes the more they make from their masternodes which have already paid for themselves several time over.  They don't have to sell b/c they can't lose money at this point.  The people that buy in at higher prices will be bagholders.

This coin is indeed interesting b/c it shows how much these low marketcap coins can be pumped just from a few "influencers"

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
shubaduba

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

mine safe o/

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:21:53 AM

Just before that crazy rise, I've sold my masternode at 5500 satoshis.
This is the worst thing I did ever.
Watching all this makes me happy for CHC and that I told everyone that is is great coin and it will raise.
And makes me sad because I will not run masternode anymore since in became unaffordable to buyback. Cry Cry Cry

sotarules

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:37:36 AM

This coin seems a little crazy.  Youtubers take the Masternode coin with the smallest marketcap and pump it with claims that it will reach 80$ etc.  I will be watching Chain closely but it seems like definition of a textbook pump and dump.
The big difference is that, per Max of HighOnCoins, this is pump-and-HODL.  There is no "dump" phase, because that is unnecessary.  

Dumping is caused by greed and panic.  Don't get me wrong, there are those that will panic, but Max has GREAT WALL buy orders at price levels to serve as a safety net.  Right now the GREAT WALL is way low at .00059 (see Cryptopia).  The GREAT WALL will move up each day.  So this is price manipulation, but this time there is no "dump" phase.  I love this idea, I don't think this has ever happened before.

Not realistic.  The whole don't need to sell b/c you have masternodes idea is pretty ridiculous.  If it keeps going up not everyone will be able to afford a masternode.  It's a pump pyramid scheme for the people that got in early to get cheap masternodes.  Of course it's easy for them to encourage others to hold since they bought 50$ masternodes.  The higher the price goes the more they make from their masternodes which have already paid for themselves several time over.  They don't have to sell b/c they can't lose money at this point.  The people that buy in at higher prices will be bagholders.

This coin is indeed interesting b/c it shows how much these low marketcap coins can be pumped just from a few "influencers"
You have a point about the masternodes, I didn't really think about the case where the people buying in cannot afford them.  I know that is a big problem with DASH, which I really wish I had held. I had DASH at the very beginning but I sold it for BTC.

One thing about CHC though, the masternode is only 1,000 CHC, which makes it very affordable, at least now.  I bought two nodes for about $1,600 a couple of days ago.  There are ROI statistics here:

https://chc.masternodes.pro/

Right now CHC is about $2.75 USD.  So you'd have to pay $2,750 for a masternode.  Here is what you'd get:

TOTAL MASTERNODES
DAILY CHC EARNED
DAILY INCOME
$4.83
WEEKLY INCOME
$33.81
MONTHLY INCOME
$146.93
YEARLY INCOME
$1,762.95

I think that's a very good ROI, not many "normal" investments can do that.

But the big concern is this: does the price crash and you lose your capital?  So long as the answer is "no" or "unlikely" then there isn't much downside.  Regarding price crash, it is very resistant because of the masternode lock-up effect.

But, this is something that no one knows for sure.  So what I'm doing is just buying CHC with what I can afford to lose.  I sold some of my ETH to by CHC, and it is worth it to be part of this experiment.

gochc

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:23:40 AM

hi, can we setup Multiple masternode on 1 VPS ?

or must be 1 vps per Masternode ?

because im thinking to get higher price vps and just put a few MN in it

thanks
spaceinvader10

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:29:20 AM

This coin is crazy hype. 250% today and 50% yesterday? Already more than PIVX boys.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:31:36 AM

You have a point about the masternodes, I didn't really think about the case where the people buying in cannot afford them.  I know that is a big problem with DASH, which I really wish I had held. I had DASH at the very beginning but I sold it for BTC.

One thing about CHC though, the masternode is only 1,000 CHC, which makes it very affordable, at least now.  I bought two nodes for about $1,600 a couple of days ago.  There are ROI statistics here:

Right now CHC is about $2.75 USD.  So you'd have to pay $2,750 for a masternode.  Here is what you'd get:

TOTAL MASTERNODES
DAILY CHC EARNED
DAILY INCOME
$4.83
WEEKLY INCOME
$33.81
MONTHLY INCOME
$146.93
YEARLY INCOME
$1,762.95

But the big concern is this: does the price crash and you lose your capital?  So long as the answer is "no" or "unlikely" then there isn't much downside.  Regarding price crash, it is very resistant because of the masternode lock-up effect.

But, this is something that no one knows for sure.  So what I'm doing is just buying CHC with what I can afford to lose.  I sold some of my ETH to by CHC, and it is worth it to be part of this experiment.

I hope it works out for you.  I really like the concepts of masternodes in general, and i'm all for coins rising due to new developments or adoption, but the way this coin was pumped makes me hesitant.  When 2 youtubers start to say things like buy now or regret it b/c it will be 80$ in the future, or stuff like don't sell until 100$ etc.  Highoncoin is making me cringe  pumping something that he bought for a few pennys and telling people to buy and never sell b/c its for the good of humanity BS when he's making a killing off his cheap masternodes.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Mast0rmind

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:41:03 AM

TOTAL MASTERNODES
DAILY CHC EARNED
DAILY INCOME
$4.83
WEEKLY INCOME
$33.81
MONTHLY INCOME
$146.93
YEARLY INCOME
$1,762.95

I hope it works out for you.  I really like the concepts of masternodes in general, and i'm all for coins rising due to new developments or adoption, but the way this coin was pumped makes me hesitant.  When 2 youtubers start to say things like buy now or regret it b/c it will be 80$ in the future, or stuff like don't sell until 100$ etc.  Highoncoin is making me cringe  pumping something that he bought for a few pennys and telling people to buy and never sell b/c its for the good of humanity BS when he's making a killing off his cheap masternodes.

I hope HighOnCoins wont excitscam you all  Grin
sotarules

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:41:41 AM

thanks

gochc, there is a way to set up multiple nodes on a single VPS.  HighOnCoins mentioned it, he says he's working a tutorial to do just that.  So hang tight.  I myself am using multiple tiny VPS instances (t2.nano on AWS).  Eventually, I will consolidate.
Mrfancypants41777

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:47:39 AM

Sotar - for the masternode, is there anything special that I need to do or just simply buy the 1000 CHC and it's automatically a masternode??

Thanks for not minding the novice question.  Roll Eyes

TOTAL MASTERNODES
DAILY CHC EARNED
DAILY INCOME
$4.83
WEEKLY INCOME
$33.81
MONTHLY INCOME
$146.93
YEARLY INCOME
$1,762.95

cdomenech

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:52:09 AM

Just a noob will buy these pump coin

TOTAL MASTERNODES
DAILY CHC EARNED
DAILY INCOME
$4.83
WEEKLY INCOME
$33.81
MONTHLY INCOME
$146.93
YEARLY INCOME
$1,762.95

gochc

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:53:31 AM

thanks

gochc, there is a way to set up multiple nodes on a single VPS.  HighOnCoins mentioned it, he says he's working a tutorial to do just that.  So hang tight.  I myself am using multiple tiny VPS instances (t2.nano on AWS).  Eventually, I will consolidate.

ic, thank you Smiley
amirheavy666

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

NEM (XEM) Top Coin

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:54:53 AM

is there any site for CHC mining Calcualter?  Tongue

with 8 MH/s how much earining daily ?

please guide thanks ...

and this master node is for CHC group (orginal CHC team) or  not?
https://chc.masternodes.pro/ Huh Huh

Nem.io
Mommybird

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:35:16 AM

is there any site for CHC mining Calcualter?  Tongue

with 8 MH/s how much earining daily ?

please guide thanks ...

and this master node is for CHC group (orginal CHC team) or  not?
https://chc.masternodes.pro/ Huh Huh

Don't think so! I'm testing my cards now ( 4 gtx 1060s 1 1050 ti), I'm getting an average of 31.80. been running for about  16 hours, I'm at 5.5301 chc which equals almost 18 usd, at lates rate of 3.25 usd. holly shit, it's more than eth.
Mrfancypants41777

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:40:26 AM

NM Sotar, I got it. Now if it'll only go back down. Will it ever??  Embarrassed

Hmmmm...
Toninho

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:44:11 AM

ChainCoin go to TOP 10 Wink And you'll thunder one of the best coins ever.

GO TO THE MARS... Wink
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 04:14:06 AM

limek93

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:25:06 AM

That moment when you had you were ready to buy CHC for 700 a master node and decided against it. Oh man. FOMO is real.

BTC  1EkBV8TMs2PQReNu9rZUZwSr4xTRLeENQ2 
LTC  LMzPd1U3JihGZqhYeAfaiDYVZWHoP6x1mw
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:26:02 AM

that pump :O waiting for the dump  Grin
the dev was from 3,5 years this coin exist more than 2 years not active

now all buy every shitcoin just because the masternode hype..
Mommybird

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:42:26 AM

ChainCoin go to TOP 10 Wink And you'll thunder one of the best coins ever.

https://i.imgur.com/grgtI4T.gif

GO TO THE MARS... Wink

Brasuca?
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: