Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30563 times)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:01:10 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 06:25:48 PM by BitDane

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

Yes, I agree!Not just simply purchasing those PWAs at Yappadappadoo Store but could be transferring them to
other people thus, in some way, encourages one to be generous.It helps them save,too.Simple feature like this
with Yappadappadoo Store adds up to their advantage.

You are correct. Though we are still not sure what does transferring really mean, is it sharing or transfer ownership of the application? As for me, as long as you are willing to give it to someone, that is generosity. YAPPADAPPADOO users will enjoy the application and when they want to transfer or share it with a friend. He will just transfer it without any additional cost.

Blockchain technology really works in so many ways!It's not just keeping transactions in an open and transparent
form but could also be applied to transferring PWAs from one user to other user.I like these great combination of
PWAs and Blockchain technology features by Yappadappadoo Store.

Yes correct its like the Batman and Robin tandem, and for me in every ICO's blockchain technology are doing well... And in many times we are able to see it using by different platform, therefore blockchain fits to all ICO'S project now a days...

Ya sure sonjay22. This is one of the problems Yappadappadoo wants to be given solutions to. Many of later model of phones or device cannot cope up with the requirements new applications have so they dont have no other choice but to upgrade also to a latest model which is not always affordable to all. For example, you cannot use the latest version of facebook if your os device is still old and not all device are upgradable to latest os so the only choice is to purchase a new device with latest os but not everyone can afford to buy all the time.

If that would be the case, I think YAPPADAPPADOO is the only answer to their problems. I think one of the prospective major supporters of this project will be a mobile devices company because some of the mobile devices company partnered with different mobile apps company so that it will be a win-win situation for them. Free Apps from the mobile device is enticing. Almost everyone was being caught by FREE ITEMS and as for mobile device, they are sometimes simply caught through free default apps and software already installed on the device.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhVL0WtXkAAy_qx.jpg
BookMyShow is India’s largest ticketing firm, with 50+ million monthly visitors. They developed a PWA, delivering an 80+% increase in conversions.

Another wise company has upgraded to PWA in their application and look, because of ease of use with PWA  it has delivered 80% increase in conversion. Means more revenue for them. I wonder which giant companies have not yet ugraded to PWA until now.
This is nice! More and more companies are converting their applications into Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and I am sure that these applications will be available too to YAPPADAPPADOO platform since it caters all PWA applications. Take note also that these applications will become multi-platform too.
I believe that Yappadappadoo doing their part to make their platform work smartly as many companies are now
converting to PWAs.Their Yappa Suite would be a great help to those companies who plan to shift from their
traditional apps to PWAs.
I agree.And Yappadappadoo Suite will not only be a great tool for those companies who are shifting to PWAs
but also a great opportunity for those knowledgeable and skilled app developer to earn as stated in their WP.
You are correct! creating the YAPPADAPPADOO suite is a great move from the YAPPADAPPADOO team which can really help the application developers to create and produce quality Progressive Web Apps (PWA) applications in no time. This will make their job easy and effortless.
This only proves that YAPPADAPPADOO team was not only concern with the completion of the project and concepts. They looked beyond the launching of the project and they are well-planned. Planning ahead to help the future app developers who will be partnered to the platform is like creating a strong foundation for the team making sure that they will not experience difficulty in creating new PWA applications.
That is correct. YAPPADAPPADOO team is simply the best on their own field. They know how they will handle every aspect of the project by simply strengthening it. With proper training and proper tool, everything will be very easy to anyone who will try to shift from native applications creation to Progressive Web Apps (PWA).
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhVL0WtXkAAy_qx.jpg
BookMyShow is India’s largest ticketing firm, with 50+ million monthly visitors. They developed a PWA, delivering an 80+% increase in conversions.

Another wise company has upgraded to PWA in their application and look, because of ease of use with PWA  it has delivered 80% increase in conversion. Means more revenue for them. I wonder which giant companies have not yet ugraded to PWA until now.
This is nice! More and more companies are converting their applications into Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and I am sure that these applications will be available too to YAPPADAPPADOO platform since it caters all PWA applications. Take note also that these applications will become multi-platform too.
I believe that Yappadappadoo doing their part to make their platform work smartly as many companies are now
converting to PWAs.Their Yappa Suite would be a great help to those companies who plan to shift from their
traditional apps to PWAs.
I agree.And Yappadappadoo Suite will not only be a great tool for those companies who are shifting to PWAs
but also a great opportunity for those knowledgeable and skilled app developer to earn as stated in their WP.
You are correct! creating the YAPPADAPPADOO suite is a great move from the YAPPADAPPADOO team which can really help the application developers to create and produce quality Progressive Web Apps (PWA) applications in no time. This will make their job easy and effortless.
This only proves that YAPPADAPPADOO team was not only concern with the completion of the project and concepts. They looked beyond the launching of the project and they are well-planned. Planning ahead to help the future app developers who will be partnered to the platform is like creating a strong foundation for the team making sure that they will not experience difficulty in creating new PWA applications.
That is correct. YAPPADAPPADOO team is simply the best on their own field. They know how they will handle every aspect of the project by simply strengthening it. With proper training and proper tool, everything will be very easy to anyone who will try to shift from native applications creation to Progressive Web Apps (PWA).
Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team! YAPPADAPPADOO Suite will be an asset to the company especially to the people who will benefit from it. I guess this is not the only application that they will create to make the life of their team easy, but this is a good start because YAPPADAPPADOO is an applications company. We can see that they know their priority and they know what to do first.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

what are the differences between AMP and PWA?

A quick refresher, AMP is short for accelerated mobile pages and is the technology produced by the AMP Project — an open source experiment started (and largely led) by Google.
AMPs are just web pages.  They differ from other web pages in a few different ways, They simplify typical HTML by requiring rules to be followed for AMP validation including:

*ban inline JS
*the AMP web components provide JS as part of AMP library
*CSS can only be 50K
*Google caches the content on a Google URL for quick access

PWAs are mobile web pages enhanced with features that provide an immersive, fast, app-like experience. This includes:

*the ability to access content while offline
*the ability for publishers to send push notifications to mobile devices
*more app-like interfaces (full-screen option)
*faster experiences/transitions between pages

For more explanations about the differences and why PWA could possibly replace mobile applications in the future you may refer to the link below.

https://blog.ezoic.com/amp-vs-pwas-better-apps/
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:58:09 PM

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ezoic-site-content/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/06100037/Copy-of-Pubtelligence-New-York-Official-Deck-34-min.jpg

A quick refresher, AMP is short for accelerated mobile pages and is the technology produced by the AMP Project — an open source experiment started (and largely led) by Google.
AMPs are just web pages.  They differ from other web pages in a few different ways, They simplify typical HTML by requiring rules to be followed for AMP validation including:

*ban inline JS
*CSS can only be 50K
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ezoic-site-content/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/06100111/Copy-of-Pubtelligence-New-York-Official-Deck-35-min.jpg
PWAs are mobile web pages enhanced with features that provide an immersive, fast, app-like experience. This includes:

For more explanations about the differences and why PWA could possibly replace mobile applications in the future you may refer to the link below.

Hi! Thanks for the info shikaina. I never thought there is such thing as AMP just like PWA I also never heard before but anyway, it says in the article that PWA is still better and there is also a possibility it will replace mobile applications in the future.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:31:47 PM

*ban inline JS
*CSS can only be 50K

Hi! Thanks for the info shikaina. I never thought there is such thing as AMP just like PWA I also never heard before but anyway, it says in the article that PWA is still better and there is also a possibility it will replace mobile applications in the future.
I wonder what will happen to mobile phones in the future if PWA will replace mobile applications. What will happen to Apple and Android apps sotes then?  Grin Cheesy
If all the advantages in a web applications are in PWA, users will think twice before downloading an applications in their phone. Why download a crap if they can use it better in the web?
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

*ban inline JS
*CSS can only be 50K

I wonder what will happen to mobile phones in the future if PWA will replace mobile applications. What will happen to Apple and Android apps sotes then?  Grin Cheesy
If all the advantages in a web applications are in PWA, users will think twice before downloading an applications in their phone. Why download a crap if they can use it better in the web?
That will not happen because I believe even at this moment this giant application stores are already thinking for ways on how to go with the best feature applications. They will not let others outrun them of course. They will make sure they will still take the lead but let us see.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:32:37 PM

*ban inline JS
*CSS can only be 50K

That will not happen because I believe even at this moment this giant application stores are already thinking for ways on how to go with the best feature applications. They will not let others outrun them of course. They will make sure they will still take the lead but let us see.
I’ve read an article weeks ago about Apple cleaning their application store. Meaning they are removing applications that has less good festures. I’m sure they are preparing for a revolution also in their applications. Let us wait what will be new trend Apple will be bringing out to the market in the future.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

*ban inline JS
*CSS can only be 50K

I’ve read an article weeks ago about Apple cleaning their application store. Meaning they are removing applications that has less good festures. I’m sure they are preparing for a revolution also in their applications. Let us wait what will be new trend Apple will be bringing out to the market in the future.
I’ve read that too. That was one of the updates Yappadappadoo brought in Twitter to let the readers know that even Apple is aware that there is a revolution going on right now in application world and that is PWA. They are aware I believe and they are alarmed. The moment Yappadappadoo start to run their website these leading application stores will notice the would be gradual decline in the downloads in their applications.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:32:54 AM

*ban inline JS
*CSS can only be 50K

I’ve read that too. That was one of the updates Yappadappadoo brought in Twitter to let the readers know that even Apple is aware that there is a revolution going on right now in application world and that is PWA. They are aware I believe and they are alarmed. The moment Yappadappadoo start to run their website these leading application stores will notice the would be gradual decline in the downloads in their applications.

For the record guys, Apple already started building their PWA Support Team, indicating that they are set to ride the PWA wave and not go against it.

And as many may think that PWAs are competing with Native Apps, the case was never of that scenario.

PWAs actually brings diversity in the apps ecosystem, it is not a predator set to kill & destroy native apps, rather, it promotes options and choices.

Read any article and intelligent studies on PWA will reveal that it has its own disadvantages against Native Apps, yet, it brings an assortment of goodies altogether.

What i think we would be seeing in the next few months (or years) is a more diversified app selections that will bring more comfort and savings in terms of money and device storages.
bitrayder

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

I really like their whitepaper. They even included SWOT analyses in it and explained it thoroughly, and the charts really show the current market and the opportunities in it.  
They are honest for doing that, especially including the weaknesses and threats part. They are showing what could be the problem in the future and because they are aware of it, they are prepared.

I agree, the honestly they have shown I think is their strength. Admitting their weaknesses is really a courageous thing to do. They all have the potential to be one of the best Application platforms and we are looking forward to this project's success. APPADAPPADOO will definitely give us better and top-of-the-line applications that are very useful in our generation.

The team of yappadappadoo for me are doing great job, because the result will be good if they're not doing it properly. And nobody for sure will

support their project as well. Though, their application was have a potential to compete with those giants apps it maybe not now but in the

future for sure.

-Yappadappadoo will surely be successful because the their product PWA is easy to promote
 and obviously will hit the market because of its user friendly features.
And that's not all they also connected to blockchain technology, means everything are recorded and all of users is protected by it... No problem if you loss or crash your phone and lost all the application, for sure it can take it back to you anytime...

In addition to that mate, it means every users are safe and secured also because of the blockchain usage features right? This will gonna be a great

experience for us to enjoy their service while using their apps store with PWA of course.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tlsgroup.io ║Cryptocurrency Investment Fund║ (https://tlsgroup.io/en/home)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:43:20 AM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

Yes, I agree!Not just simply purchasing those PWAs at Yappadappadoo Store but could be transferring them to
other people thus, in some way, encourages one to be generous.It helps them save,too.Simple feature like this

You are correct. Though we are still not sure what does transferring really mean, is it sharing or transfer ownership of the application? As for me, as long as you are willing to give it to someone, that is generosity. YAPPADAPPADOO users will enjoy the application and when they want to transfer or share it with a friend. He will just transfer it without any additional cost.

Blockchain technology really works in so many ways!It's not just keeping transactions in an open and transparent
form but could also be applied to transferring PWAs from one user to other user.I like these great combination of

Yes correct its like the Batman and Robin tandem, and for me in every ICO's blockchain technology are doing well... And in many times we are able to see it using by different platform, therefore blockchain fits to all ICO'S project now a days...

Ya sure sonjay22. This is one of the problems Yappadappadoo wants to be given solutions to. Many of later model of phones or device cannot cope up with the requirements new applications have so they dont have no other choice but to upgrade also to a latest model which is not always affordable to all. For example, you cannot use the latest version of facebook if your os device is still old and not all device are upgradable to latest os so the only choice is to purchase a new device with latest os but not everyone can afford to buy all the time.
This is really wise. I can relate to this. I have an old ipad, still one of the first models of ipad. When i reseted, I wanted to download some applications so I may be able to use it but when i tried, I was not able to download the applications i wanted because my os has to be ios something. The problem, my ipad cannot be upgraded to a more higher ios. So i was not able to download those applications but i stead use them from the web.

Because, not all devise are compatible with the apps in my understand mate. But your right, if this things will be given a solution for sure the

apps of yappadappado will also be use by most of the users in android devise. Because most of the time updates was really annoying to me.
Yes that's the ability that can do by yappadappadoo, the old devices that stack in the cabinet are now welcome to use again... And it's perfect for our little children who starting to use tablets and Ipad, for sure yappadappadoo have plenty of apps that's fit for them...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:10:55 AM

This is really wise. I can relate to this. I have an old ipad, still one of the first models of ipad. When i reseted, I wanted to download some applications so I may be able to use it but when i tried, I was not able to download the applications i wanted because my os has to be ios something. The problem, my ipad cannot be upgraded to a more higher ios. So i was not able to download those applications but i stead use them from the web.

Because, not all devise are compatible with the apps in my understand mate. But your right, if this things will be given a solution for sure the

apps of yappadappado will also be use by most of the users in android devise. Because most of the time updates was really annoying to me.
Yes that's the ability that can do by yappadappadoo, the old devices that stack in the cabinet are now welcome to use again... And it's perfect for our little children who starting to use tablets and Ipad, for sure yappadappadoo have plenty of apps that's fit for them...
Yes it's possible, the older stuff or devices we had before now we can give it to our childrens... And thanks to yappadappadoo because even the devices are old but the application is updated, so our children will have best experience though too much used of it is also not good for them...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:42:04 AM

Yes it's possible, the older stuff or devices we had before now we can give it to our childrens... And thanks to yappadappadoo because even the devices are old but the application is updated, so our children will have best experience though too much used of it is also not good for them...
Yes it's not recommend to our children to use too much of tablets and phones in their free time because some people told that there is a side effects...And they need to learned about other things while they're growing and not only gagdets, but i admit children now are asking for it and it's like they are not complete without tablets and phones...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:15:19 AM

I believe that YAPPADAPPADOO project brings not only revolutionary multi-platform apps to us but bringing back the simpleness of life.  Now, that we are at the peak of our technological advances, we are often concern that we should upgrade just to cope with the latest technology. YAPPADAPPADOO apps with no installation, no upgrades, and no complicated configurations. I may say that life is simple and we should enjoy it.
I agree and now that we see the glimpse of yappadappadoo apps store, i think its not impossible for our mother and father to have yappadappadoo application unlike what we expect before that this will be very complicated for them...  Now with the convenient and simplified way using of apps it will surely enjoy by them...
sonjay22

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

Guys take a look at this. another company in Singapore has shifted to PWA too.

“Singaporean online supermarket Redmart's PWA has a unique look, and solves the very difficult UX challenge of shopping for groceries on a mobile device”.

More and more companies are seeing what PWA can do to their businesses so they are not thinking twice in upgrading and we know for sure what this change is bringing them. More revenue, more users, more time spent of users browsing. Its all because of PWA.

If it is giving them a big percentage of increase in their revenue, then who care if they will have to pay for upgrade to PWA if it will be a lifetime increase in revenue. If it gives the user a more enjoyable time in browsing why not?
Giant companies now are not just contented with having their own sites in the internet but they make sure they have an independent applications apart from web browsers. The problem with downloadable applications has been ignored by users but been noticed by Yappadappadoo.
I never thought about these before also. All i knew was, application developers are doing all these because they want to give a better service to the users but you are right, this is just another way of fooling the masses so their main goal can be attained by them. Application developers probably work in partnership with mobile providers, I’m only thinking.

Probably. Like for example, if Yappadappadoo encourages potential apps developer or even existing apps developer are invited to develop applications for Yappadappadoo. For sure Yappadappadoo has to make sure that the kind of applications developers make will also benefit Yappadappadoo. So it is always go with hidden motive but with a general purpose of giving a better service

The problems were ignored by users because they thought that is the way new applications have to be. They ignored the burden by going with the flow as they say. As the applications upgrade to the latest version, the operation system of the device has to comply and any device that can’t comply has to be replaced with new models. Who benefits from all the upgrades and improvements here? The mobile companies.
Yes it's correct the benefits will go to the mobile companies and its like they are fooling everyone, that's why yappadappadoo project will contribute a solution for this and for all of us users... I know you already know that yappadappadoo is needed neither updates of their applications nor upgrades of operating system of the users, and that's i think the solution we're need for all this time...
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dhb-VjnXcAI4aQw.jpg
Guys take a look at this. another company in Singapore has shifted to PWA too.

“Singaporean online supermarket Redmart's PWA has a unique look, and solves the very difficult UX challenge of shopping for groceries on a mobile device”.

More and more companies are seeing what PWA can do to their businesses so they are not thinking twice in upgrading and we know for sure what this change is bringing them. More revenue, more users, more time spent of users browsing. Its all because of PWA.
Its inevitable, eventually many company will switch to pwa in the future... As you said this will prove that pwa feature is the best among the best, this is the start of changes and it will continue in the coming days for sure...
As i see PWA's will be the solution for many company that's need these kind of features, not to mention the blockchain technology abilities...  This two will serve as a guarantee of success for every company, they should think about it now...
Yes correct, they will need to think advance strategy for their own sake and for the future of their company... If they will realize how pwa and yappadappadoo bring innovative ways in their company and our community no question they will go for it...
Yappadappadoo is the first and biggest PWA app manager. If the launching will proceed as expected, PWA will be considered as the evolved
version of the apps that we are using as of today. Space and storage will not be an issue anymore.
Khayem

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

If that would be the case, I think YAPPADAPPADOO is the only answer to their problems. I think one of the prospective major supporters of this project will be a mobile devices company because some of the mobile devices company partnered with different mobile apps company so that it will be a win-win situation for them. Free Apps from the mobile device is enticing. Almost everyone was being caught by FREE ITEMS and as for mobile device, they are sometimes simply caught through free default apps and software already installed on the device.
A partnership with a mobile device company is a great idea. Yappadappadoo can also get into business with a telecommunications network
so they could somehow monopolize a part of that industry in order to easily influence people to use it.

Jadeite

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.

This is true. The speed of the applications is a really big issue. This is due to the low memory capacity of the mobile device and the processor was just too slow to process an application that requires or consumes a lot of memory. YAPPADAPPADOO really did resolve this issue by using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platform.

The long wait is over. The application giants somehow denied us with the new technology because they know that if they will be implementing this Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platforms, some of their paid applications will be affected. YAPPADAPPADOO team have now introduced it and we are expecting more on the coming days for updates. We are really hoping for the success of the project.

You are right!Thankful that Yappadappadoo is now here to bring ease to users with the new kind of application
which is the Progressive Web app. It's addressing the general problem of users when it comes to device compatibility
with apps that leads to unreasonable buying of new device; consumption of data storage;eliminating the time wasted from
downloading apps and hassles of updates.What a real convenience Yappadappadoo is giving us!  

I agree with all of you. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) really do solves our problems with regards to native applications that are too data storage consuming which lead for our devices to slow down somehow. These problems are common to mobile devices and I am thankful that YAPPADAPPADOO project was focused to resolved this.

So is it possible to expect in the future, when all apps are now PWAs, large amount of internal storage will no longer be needed in
phones?  If so, the evolution of mobile devices will be more drastic as ever.The time may come where we no longer use the technology
that we're currently using.

Andycalum

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

I really like their whitepaper. They even included SWOT analyses in it and explained it thoroughly, and the charts really show the current market and the opportunities in it.  
They are honest for doing that, especially including the weaknesses and threats part. They are showing what could be the problem in the future and because they are aware of it, they are prepared.

I agree, the honestly they have shown I think is their strength. Admitting their weaknesses is really a courageous thing to do. They all have the potential to be one of the best Application platforms and we are looking forward to this project's success. APPADAPPADOO will definitely give us better and top-of-the-line applications that are very useful in our generation.

The team of yappadappadoo for me are doing great job, because the result will be good if they're not doing it properly. And nobody for sure will

support their project as well. Though, their application was have a potential to compete with those giants apps it maybe not now but in the

future for sure.

-Yappadappadoo will surely be successful because the their product PWA is easy to promote
 and obviously will hit the market because of its user friendly features.
And that's not all they also connected to blockchain technology, means everything are recorded and all of users is protected by it... No problem if you loss or crash your phone and lost all the application, for sure it can take it back to you anytime...

In addition to that mate, it means every users are safe and secured also because of the blockchain usage features right? This will gonna be a great

experience for us to enjoy their service while using their apps store with PWA of course.

Clever move of yappadappadoo in integrating Blockchain Technology with their project. The future users will feel the change brought
by Yappadappadoo and Blockchain Technology because it will urge them to compare the current concept and systems of mobile applications
with the new ones.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: