Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30563 times)
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

I have read this tweet from the official Yappadappadoo twitter Account :  

Nice review from ICObench 4.8 out of 5 !  Seems Yappa will have a great ICO ahead Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

I have read this tweet from the official Yappadappadoo twitter Account :  

Nice review from ICObench 4.8 out of 5 !  Seems Yappa will have a great ICO ahead Smiley

Wow, this is really great! 96% out of 100! YAPPADAPPADOO project is really making it on the top. No doubt about this because they have created a good concept and a great project that will surely love by the users and developers as well. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team. Wish you all the best!
Citriney

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:04:23 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 03:27:06 PM by Citriney

I know that YAPPADAPPADOO project will create Progressive Web App (PWA) applications which will function based on the saved cache on a certain browser of a device. What if I accidentally or unintentionally cleared my cache? Will it erase all my saved applications as well as their contents? What are the precautionary measures for this untoward incident?
Then i guess you will need to connect to internet again to retrieve all the data that accidentally deleted or lost, and as they said they are using blockchain that have record on all the transactions and data from yappadappadoo to user... Maybe we can find it in there by using blockchain id, but i don't know if you need to use token again for you to retrieve all data that lost...
I think so, too.I guess this is where Blockchain Technology's use comes in relation to PWA. With the record of transactions the Blockchain Technology has, this will give solution for any untoward incident that may happen.

That is nice! I am really glad that I am on this forum. I have read and know a lot about this new technology. I am curious enough so I am also fond of researching things.  YAPPADAPPADOO project really rock! Imagine, I don't need to install then I have just to connect to the internet to retrieve everything that was lost. That's great indeed!
Yeah indeed, yappadappadoo with connection to blockchain technology is perfect combination i guess... Blockchain will serve as insurance or back up for all the data might loss to any applications from yappadappadoo... I think this is where the money goes, or this is what we've pay for...

It's really making sense, a brilliant idea of combining two great technology-PWA and Blockchain Technology.More PWAs from Yappadappadoo Store means more apps to be enjoyed and experienced by users without being worried because of the security and transparency that comes with it.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

I wonder why do applications nowadays have to be updated every time? Most of the time i dont update them, i dont have time in updating applications manually and i also dont put them into an auto-update setting because i dont want my data to be eaten by updating but if i wont update them sometimes cant use them properly and when i update them, I dont really see changes, it seems to me that everything remains the same.

It may not be noticeable, visibly seen or we may not experience a change as we use it after an update,
but for me, it wouldn't need to be updated if they see something has to be done or adjusted
to keep the app performing at its best state to run smoothly, giving the users the best service they could.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

I wonder why do applications nowadays have to be updated every time? Most of the time i dont update them, i dont have time in updating applications manually and i also dont put them into an auto-update setting because i dont want my data to be eaten by updating but if i wont update them sometimes cant use them properly and when i update them, I dont really see changes, it seems to me that everything remains the same.

It may not be noticeable, visibly seen or we may not experience a change as we use it after an update,
but for me, it wouldn't need to be updated if they see something has to be done or adjusted
to keep the app performing at its best state to run smoothly, giving the users the best service they could.

Yes, I agree with this, they do this update to make sure that the application will be running smoothly without any errors or bugs. Some updated are for errors/bugs while some updates are for enhancement of the application. I think YAPPADAPPADOO applications will update somehow but not noticeable since it was being updated during our online use. I will research more about this Progressive Web App (PWA) to clarify this question in my mind about updates.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:13:05 PM

They are just installing the updated version which they say is a better one. When the developers find a bug or they want to enhance a certain application. They do this update. The new one cannot be differentiated from the old one because they do little revisions only. I have work with some programmers and they do this from time to time.

And to better wind down any cloud of confusion on application updates, please be reminded that though PWAs boast of a no-need-to-update feature, content related updates will still take place every now and then which will add up to the loading time of any PWA (though guaranteed to be much faster of course than a native app update).

Thus, we can say that updates will not be erased radically, rather, PWAs updates are not visible to us anymore nor we should ever learn that an update took place as we wait for the PWA to load.

Yes, application updates could not be removed so to say.

Updates will remain an integral part of PWAs too just as much as with native apps, though with PWAs, these are nearly unnoticeable just like the amount of space that PWAs will occupy on our devices.

And that is an advantage Yappadappadoo wanted to bring to us users.

Well, Thanks guys for giving some light on this matter. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) really have amazing characteristics then if they can really update with a little amount of storage was consumed. YAPPADAPPADOO project is really amazing!
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:00:12 PM

YAPPADAPPADOO project really nailed it when they used Progressive Web App (App). Even though the technology was currently used by some applications online, they have improved it and they powered it by Blockchain Technology to make it more secure and more reliable.

I agree with you,BuzzerBeater. Yappadappadoo have chosen to take the app user's experience to a higher level, as they use
this PWA : being a Progressive- which means it works for every user, regardless of browser choice;
Responsive- fits any form factor: desktop, mobile, tablet; Connectivity independent - With service workers' help to work offline or
on low-quality networks.And not to mention the Blockchain Technology with it.

Thank you Citriney for agreeing with me. It is really a level up for the applications industry and we are on the era where the technological growth is exponential. I hope that some of the native people agree with this kind of change. YAPPADAPPADOO is doing something that will really simplify our lives.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

Spotify can play online. However, if you want to download songs to your device, you can play them later offline too. But having lists of songs in your phone will occupy a big oart of your phone memory. This is contradicting. If you want it offline, it can be at your phone memory’s expense. If you want it no installation you will need a full internet connection

I think that is the reason why they will be using Progressive We Apps (PWA) for this. Imagine that PWA will be using 1% of your storage compared to native applications. This is amazing, right? How will they do that? I don't know for now how they will compress songs but one thing I am sure. They can do that for sure!
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:57:05 PM

I was just thinking. I think we should be very thankful for this YAPPADAPPADOO project. They are making our life simple. Imagine how complicated it is to install an application. Some old folks who wanted to cope up with our generation cannot do it because sometimes, they need to install an application. This is too technical for them and they really need assistance to do that. Even the updates can be complicated for them, update sometimes requires to restart the device which is very annoying for all.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.
Yes, also twitter, it's already PWA. Facebook is not really that much PWA but it will be, PWA is the future! Smiley
Many news sites and online shopping sites are PWA, also google maps!
These leading applications right now are using PWA already like, facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram and as you said google map. I’ve proven that i can use google map even if i am offline, the Local Area Network (LAN) can help me find my way in google. Can load nearby restaurants and other establishments through the use of keyword.
Google map are very useful for everyone who's not familiar with the place and searching for somewhere, mostly they are using data connection to be able to use it oustside but sometimes we don't know if we're already consumed all the data we have and because we're driving we didn't have chance to buy load... So if this PWA can run google map without data connection it will be fit for all uber/grab drivers and many motorists because they need this app for their everyday use...

Sorry but I think we have to clarify things about Google Maps. First of all, Google Maps is normally used online. But it has a feature which can be used as offline. How is it possible? By downloading the offline map (or it normally downloaded as cache) then using the Global Positioning System (GPS) and not the Local Area Network (LAN). Google Maps also launch a new application called MAPS GO which is just a Progressive Web App (PWA).

Reference:
https://thenextweb.com/apps/2017/12/14/googles-lightweight-maps-go-is-just-a-progressive-web-app-heres-how-to-try-it/
So there is already MAPS GO that using PWA feature that can use even offline, do you think it will give the same function as in online? Because when we're using maps/navigation not just to know the exact place but also to know where is the best route and way to go from you location to your destination, and i think if you're offline or using downloaded map it can't be show the traffic situation in your area... Maybe if they can develop navigation apps that can give the traffic situation and the best route without using the internet but only gps from your phone i think it be great for all...

Somewhat there is a little difference when you use the application offline because it is not updated if traffic status is a concern. Artificial Intelligence will not be very functional which gives you update about heavy traffic and accidents, guiding you to an alternate route is another advantage when using online. But the good thing is that, whether it is not online, it still has a purpose, unlike online apps that only function when online.
Yes correct its very much different from other apps, i think this app is only a display without the help of internet and its ridiculous... Thats why yappadappadoo came up with the solutions to stop this and to enjoy our apps everytime whether online or offline, its a great steps from yappadappadoo to consider what user's really need...

Most of the users actually are offline users I think, not all places in the entire world has its own internet connection like in the province or

mountainous place. so yappadappadoo I guess is suitable for this perhaps. 

I agree! Sometimes, what more important to them are calls and messaging. To cater to all people who can be attracted to the apps that we have is to offer an application that can be used offline. This I think is one of the marketing strategies that YAPPADAPPADOO team should consider.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

Here are the advantages of Progressive Web Application

Ready-to-Use
PWA don’t require download or installation. Thanks to cloud-based web technology, users are always on the latest version.

Native Features
Progressive Apps allow use of native device features, such as: Camera, Microphone, GPS or Messaging.

Multi-Platform
PWA are based on web technology and work on all platforms: Apple, Android, etc.

Improved User-
Experience
PWA operate on Smartphones and Tablets with the same „Look and Feel“ as a native App. But there is no need to download or update the App – ever!

https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

Ready-to-Use
PWA don’t require download or installation. Thanks to cloud-based web technology, users are always on the latest version.

Native Features
Progressive Apps allow use of native device features, such as: Camera, Microphone, GPS or Messaging.

Multi-Platform

Improved User-
Experience
PWA operate on Smartphones and Tablets with the same „Look and Feel“ as a native App. But there is no need to download or update the App – ever!

It will be like, when you search for Yappadappadoo application store in your browser, the store will open together with all the applications they have and from there you can use the applications. But how can Yappadappadoo be sure that there will be application developers and appications they can get to be registered to their platform? It is like going back to the native applications when we still had 3g cellphones.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

Ready-to-Use

Native Features

Multi-Platform

Improved User-
Experience

It will be like, when you search for Yappadappadoo application store in your browser, the store will open together with all the applications they have and from there you can use the applications. But how can Yappadappadoo be sure that there will be application developers and appications they can get to be registered to their platform? It is like going back to the native applications when we still had 3g cellphones.
If their applications will work in any operating system and device, whether it be android or Apple, i dont think apple users will need them that much since almost every year they are upgrading to a new iOS and everyone wants a more advance device as well as applications.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:55:13 PM

Last but not least, apps and in-app purchases will be transferable between users, protecting against device-crashes, -theft or -loss.

Look at this. If purchased applications are transferable between users, how it is done? If for example a bought a new device, so all my applications in my old device must be transported to the new one? With apple and android i can easily to that by importing my Apple Id to my new device so all the applications will download automatically too. I dont see it new transferring applications from one device to another.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:36:13 PM

Last but not least, apps and in-app purchases will be transferable between users, protecting against device-crashes, -theft or -loss.

Look at this. If purchased applications are transferable between users, how it is done? If for example a bought a new device, so all my applications in my old device must be transported to the new one? With apple and android i can easily to that by importing my Apple Id to my new device so all the applications will download automatically too. I dont see it new transferring applications from one device to another.
Yes because the applications are downloadable but if it is in Yappadappadoo, the applications are not downloaded, they are in the store and only for use how can i use them in other device if i change my phone? Actually I am seeng it like Microsoft word. It doesnt matter where i log in, can be in computer or tablet, the moment i enter my user id and password i can work with Word. It will probably be like that

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:08:20 PM

“Thanks to the integrated Blockchain technology, the entire transaction- universe of the yappadappadoo Store is independent, transparent and safe.”

In here they will be using blockchain. Every transactions and payments done are recorded in blocks so they cannot deny you own the applications incase a problem arise.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

Spotify can play online. However, if you want to download songs to your device, you can play them later offline too. But having lists of songs in your phone will occupy a big oart of your phone memory. This is contradicting. If you want it offline, it can be at your phone memory’s expense. If you want it no installation you will need a full internet connection

You're right! I'm also starting to think that some of their concept is contradicting just like for example Spotify as what you've said it's indeed contradicting, when I think the purpose of no installation is to save some storage in our devices.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:45:37 AM

You're right! I'm also starting to think that some of their concept is contradicting just like for example Spotify as what you've said it's indeed contradicting, when I think the purpose of no installation is to save some storage in our devices.

It is not contradicting actually if we try to understand the whole concept.

You see, PWAs are apps that does not require to be installed before you can use them, since it runs on the server itself and not merely on our devices. But content-aware applications such as spotify gives us a chance to play songs offline by dowoading the music content and not the app it itslef.

I hope this helped.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:29:18 AM

Good to see that Yappadappadoo's tech offering of PWAs is doing well in the digital world.

Here's a proof from Twitter that was shared on Yappa's twitter:

Oh yes. #PWA of #Twitter (Lite) shows amazing results: 75% increase in Tweets, 65% increase in pages per session, 20% decrease in bounce rate.

These are really good figures to boast of.

Here's the tweet everyone! https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1007239111793573888
PWA really promises engagement. Users actively engage in the platforms more because of the additional features of PWA being implemented in the different platforms.
So, I believe Twitter Lite is a native app with PWA functionalities. Will Yappadappadoo support native apps like these? Native app' lite version wherein they were able to make it "lite" because of PWA.

I believe that Twitter Lite is purely PWA. Remember that PWAs are entirely different than native apps in many of its attributes.

Though, the beautiful thing about PWA is that it gives the user an immense native app experience less the installation.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:13:42 AM

Good to see that Yappadappadoo's tech offering of PWAs is doing well in the digital world.

Here's a proof from Twitter that was shared on Yappa's twitter:

Oh yes. #PWA of #Twitter (Lite) shows amazing results: 75% increase in Tweets, 65% increase in pages per session, 20% decrease in bounce rate.

These are really good figures to boast of.

Here's the tweet everyone! https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1007239111793573888
PWA really promises engagement. Users actively engage in the platforms more because of the additional features of PWA being implemented in the different platforms.
So, I believe Twitter Lite is a native app with PWA functionalities. Will Yappadappadoo support native apps like these? Native app' lite version wherein they were able to make it "lite" because of PWA.

I believe that Twitter Lite is purely PWA. Remember that PWAs are entirely different than native apps in many of its attributes.

Though, the beautiful thing about PWA is that it gives the user an immense native app experience less the installation.

You are right elycoinz, Twitter Lite is purely PWA.

Twitter perhaps knew that having a PWA along with their native app is a good way to boost their user engagement and reach as people need not need to install the app before being able to use their services, and that is really smart.

People could not even tell that they were on PWA because Twitter Lite behaves nearly the same as the Twitter App itself.

Have you seen instagram? For you to use it on your mobile device, it is a necessity to install the app itself otherwise, there is no chance to use their service.  And here, i'm sure they have been losing a lot of audience unlike twitter who saw an increase by utilizing PWA.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: