Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30558 times)
Khayem

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:49:11 PM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

Yes, I agree!Not just simply purchasing those PWAs at Yappadappadoo Store but could be transferring them to
other people thus, in some way, encourages one to be generous.It helps them save,too.Simple feature like this
with Yappadappadoo Store adds up to their advantage.

You are correct. Though we are still not sure what does transferring really mean, is it sharing or transfer ownership of the application? As for me, as long as you are willing to give it to someone, that is generosity. YAPPADAPPADOO users will enjoy the application and when they want to transfer or share it with a friend. He will just transfer it without any additional cost.

Blockchain technology really works in so many ways!It's not just keeping transactions in an open and transparent
form but could also be applied to transferring PWAs from one user to other user.I like these great combination of
PWAs and Blockchain technology features by Yappadappadoo Store.

Yes correct its like the Batman and Robin tandem, and for me in every ICO's blockchain technology are doing well... And in many times we are able to see it using by different platform, therefore blockchain fits to all ICO'S project now a days...

Ya sure sonjay22. This is one of the problems Yappadappadoo wants to be given solutions to. Many of later model of phones or device cannot cope up with the requirements new applications have so they dont have no other choice but to upgrade also to a latest model which is not always affordable to all. For example, you cannot use the latest version of facebook if your os device is still old and not all device are upgradable to latest os so the only choice is to purchase a new device with latest os but not everyone can afford to buy all the time.
This is really wise. I can relate to this. I have an old ipad, still one of the first models of ipad. When i reseted, I wanted to download some applications so I may be able to use it but when i tried, I was not able to download the applications i wanted because my os has to be ios something. The problem, my ipad cannot be upgraded to a more higher ios. So i was not able to download those applications but i stead use them from the web.
That is really devastating. I can feel you here. What if a person cannot afford to buy new phone? Nit everyone has money to always upgrade to a new device but I am sure everyone wants to enjoy a better service when it comes to using applications. This it will not be a problem with Yappadappadoo anymore.
What happens here is there are more and more old phones being thrown away nowadays because they cannot be used anymore the way they want them used. And besides the operating system do not match anymore to new applications.

Yes, the yappadappadoo project will be the solution to this problem. To those who can't afford to buy new model of mobile phones and want to buy some just to operate some apps , the solution is here, the yappadappadoo application, an app that can run even in old devices, an app that updates are not necessary and can able to save more storage.
That's something so prudent with Yappadappadoo!Their applications' uses and purposes is widely stretched from giving an ease
to users' mobile devices to ease of experience in using these PWAs and an inclusion of security through Blockchain technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

Quote from the whitepaper:
They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
Not sure on this bud. But they have this one feature that attracted me. It says that they applications will also be compatible with older operating systems. It means if you have iphone3 or 4 which are already phased out and cannot adapt to the latest operating system, Yappadappado applications can still be used in these old devices.

above all features of PWAs with Yappadappadoo. i like this one. Their apps will work fine in older version of smartphones.
 It does not demand an update your operating system, it is compatible with all devices whether it's an older version or the latest one.
im also hooked on this particular feature because im not the type who likes updating my gadgets as long that its still useful and
still comfortable using it.

aside from that the fact that it does not require to update really saves my system or mobile memory some more space.
For sure many women are loves yappadappadoo, we know them as addicted to photos and videos right and that the reason why some of them are never been a fan of application because they're saving up some space in their phones for the things they really like to do... Now with the same time they can use apps together with their so many pictures and videos, is really good for them...

Not only women, also men lol Grin there are also lots of men who'll do the things you're conveying to women. Anaway this project is really great that I think this project will be the one that threatens other.

Regardless of the gender, the thing that really matters the most for the people is the convenience. It makes their lives easier and that will reflect upon the current trends, to the point where everything tends to be "instantly" made.

I agree.Convenience is another thing of Yappadappadoo's selling point of these PWAs. People always look for ways to make things easier, to make things work better for them. PWAs features built with Blockchain has so much to offer that changes in app experiences is inevitable.Waiting for Yappadappadoo's completion of this great project.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

From Yappadappadoo's WP:
"Blockchain shows all transactions in an open and transparent form and is radically changing
the ways that supply meets demand across all platforms and industries.
App Stores are exactly this kind of platform, and through the use of digital currencies and
tokens, Blockchain technology is solving one of the biggest problems of the app-economy,
namely micro-payments.
Micro-payments are cost intensive. The high fees charged by the payment providers lead
directly to higher costs for the applications and swallow a large portion of the margins
from app and in-app sales. By using payment tokens, both developers and users can profit
from low-cost payments. This in turn, incentivizes the expansion of a loyal developer
community."

How kind is that of Yappadappdoo!By integrating blockchain technology with their PWAs,
micro-payment problems in the app economy is being resolved thus lowering the cost of
applications and in-apps.What a great benefit it is for users and app-developers!
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 07:15:24 PM by DonChester

They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
Not sure on this bud. But they have this one feature that attracted me. It says that they applications will also be compatible with older operating systems. It means if you have iphone3 or 4 which are already phased out and cannot adapt to the latest operating system, Yappadappado applications can still be used in these old devices.

above all features of PWAs with Yappadappadoo. i like this one. Their apps will work fine in older version of smartphones.
 It does not demand an update your operating system, it is compatible with all devices whether it's an older version or the latest one.
im also hooked on this particular feature because im not the type who likes updating my gadgets as long that its still useful and

aside from that the fact that it does not require to update really saves my system or mobile memory some more space.
For sure many women are loves yappadappadoo, we know them as addicted to photos and videos right and that the reason why some of them are never been a fan of application because they're saving up some space in their phones for the things they really like to do... Now with the same time they can use apps together with their so many pictures and videos, is really good for them...

Not only women, also men lol Grin there are also lots of men who'll do the things you're conveying to women. Anaway this project is really great that I think this project will be the one that threatens other.
I agree! It is not because of the gender which makes these applications very interesting. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) really helps YAPPADAPPADOO on bringing revolutionary multi-platform apps to all users goal to become a reality. Blockchain Technology also has a huge contribution to make these applications special.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:14:46 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 06:55:36 PM by FacingTheGiants

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

Yes, I agree!Not just simply purchasing those PWAs at Yappadappadoo Store but could be transferring them to
other people thus, in some way, encourages one to be generous.It helps them save,too.Simple feature like this

You are correct. Though we are still not sure what does transferring really mean, is it sharing or transfer ownership of the application? As for me, as long as you are willing to give it to someone, that is generosity. YAPPADAPPADOO users will enjoy the application and when they want to transfer or share it with a friend. He will just transfer it without any additional cost.

Blockchain technology really works in so many ways!It's not just keeping transactions in an open and transparent
form but could also be applied to transferring PWAs from one user to other user.I like these great combination of

Yes correct its like the Batman and Robin tandem, and for me in every ICO's blockchain technology are doing well... And in many times we are able to see it using by different platform, therefore blockchain fits to all ICO'S project now a days...

Ya sure sonjay22. This is one of the problems Yappadappadoo wants to be given solutions to. Many of later model of phones or device cannot cope up with the requirements new applications have so they dont have no other choice but to upgrade also to a latest model which is not always affordable to all. For example, you cannot use the latest version of facebook if your os device is still old and not all device are upgradable to latest os so the only choice is to purchase a new device with latest os but not everyone can afford to buy all the time.
This is really wise. I can relate to this. I have an old ipad, still one of the first models of ipad. When i reseted, I wanted to download some applications so I may be able to use it but when i tried, I was not able to download the applications i wanted because my os has to be ios something. The problem, my ipad cannot be upgraded to a more higher ios. So i was not able to download those applications but i stead use them from the web.
That is really devastating. I can feel you here. What if a person cannot afford to buy new phone? Nit everyone has money to always upgrade to a new device but I am sure everyone wants to enjoy a better service when it comes to using applications. This it will not be a problem with Yappadappadoo anymore.
What happens here is there are more and more old phones being thrown away nowadays because they cannot be used anymore the way they want them used. And besides the operating system do not match anymore to new applications.

Yes, the yappadappadoo project will be the solution to this problem. To those who can't afford to buy new model of mobile phones and want to buy some just to operate some apps , the solution is here, the yappadappadoo application, an app that can run even in old devices, an app that updates are not necessary and can able to save more storage.

You are definitely right! No need to buy those expensive phones that run some applications that require high data capacity and high-speed processor. By using YAPPADAPPADOO applications, everything can be run by any old phones through Progressive Web Apps (PWA which only requires a small amount of storage capacity and processors speed.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:17:00 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 06:50:03 PM by FacingTheGiants

PWA's are like the apps of the future. Manipulative companies sure did a great job in suppressing PWA's for their business purposes. This will be the greatest convenience of mobile users and surely they would willingly subscribe to Yappadappadoo.
That's correct!  Progressive Web Apps (PWA) really is the application of the future. With the different amazing features of PWA, I think no one beats it for now and will definitely change the way applications were used to be. YAPPADAPPADOO team really did a good job on choosing PWA and Blockchain Technology for this project.

It will certainly change the future of applications. The PWA is a real deal and it's so amazing that more applications are also adapting to this. Yappadappadoo is one of the amazing projects that adapts PWA and aside from that it also uses blockchain technology which makes the application more cooler.

You are right. YAPPADAPPADOO project will really revolutionize the future applications. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Blockchain  Technology are the keys to do this. From the reliability of applications to the tight security that the Blockchain technology gives to the platform. Thanks to  YAPPADAPPADOO team!
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:34:46 PM

Essentially, when you install a PWA, you'll see an icon on your screen that looks just like every other installed app, but actually opens the PWA. The idea is that the added features of Progressive Web Apps take web apps beyond the boundaries of native apps. Join the #rEvolution.

So it means there is no really difference on the icons look on the screen. You may look at it as normal native application but if it is PWA only upon clicking on it you will see the real differences. Its ok, after all what really matters here is the use and performance and not just the appeance on our screen.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

what are the differences between AMP and PWA?
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ezoic-site-content/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/06100037/Copy-of-Pubtelligence-New-York-Official-Deck-34-min.jpg

A quick refresher, AMP is short for accelerated mobile pages and is the technology produced by the AMP Project — an open source experiment started (and largely led) by Google.
AMPs are just web pages.  They differ from other web pages in a few different ways, They simplify typical HTML by requiring rules to be followed for AMP validation including:

*ban inline JS
*the AMP web components provide JS as part of AMP library
*CSS can only be 50K
*Google caches the content on a Google URL for quick access
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ezoic-site-content/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/06100111/Copy-of-Pubtelligence-New-York-Official-Deck-35-min.jpg
PWAs are mobile web pages enhanced with features that provide an immersive, fast, app-like experience. This includes:

*the ability to access content while offline
*the ability for publishers to send push notifications to mobile devices
*more app-like interfaces (full-screen option)
*faster experiences/transitions between pages

For more explanations about the differences and why PWA could possibly replace mobile applications in the future you may refer to the link below.

https://blog.ezoic.com/amp-vs-pwas-better-apps/
Hi! Thanks for the info shikaina. I never thought there is such thing as AMP just like PWA I also never heard before but anyway, it says in the article that PWA is still better and there is also a possibility it will replace mobile applications in the future.
I wonder what will happen to mobile phones in the future if PWA will replace mobile applications. What will happen to Apple and Android apps sotes then?  Grin Cheesy
If all the advantages in a web applications are in PWA, users will think twice before downloading an applications in their phone. Why download a crap if they can use it better in the web?

I'm sure there will be users who will use android and apple app also. And there will be a big possibility that if the android and apple store will find this PWA interesting and will adapt to it and if that happens then I think the only advantage of the yappadappadoo project is its connection to blockchain technology.

Actually, it is already happening right now. The giants are now converting some of their apps into Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and some companies do that same way too. This only proves that you are correct on your prediction about it and the reliability of PWA. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

You are definitely right! No need to buy those expensive phones that run some applications that require high data capacity and high-speed processor. By using YAPPADAPPADOO applications, everything can be run by any old phones through Progressive Web Apps (PWA which only requires a small amount of storage capacity and processors speed.

Yes, it's true! Having an expensive phone is good but when you always change your phone when the better model is out is not a good habit and I think a waste of money. Now that YAPPADAPPADOO apps are here. I am quite sure that maybe some will not change their phone immediately because it is still usable and can handle more applications using an old phone.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

Lol!  Cheesy
Ya there are also men who love taking pictures and making it their habit but mostly really are women. Women make selfie their lifestyle though not all. If PWA can give them a better selfie result then they will be more satisfied and they will even recommend the applications to their friends in social medias.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:09:09 PM

A quick refresher, AMP is short for accelerated mobile pages and is the technology produced by the AMP Project — an open source experiment started (and largely led) by Google.
AMPs are just web pages.  They differ from other web pages in a few different ways, They simplify typical HTML by requiring rules to be followed for AMP validation including:

*ban inline JS
*CSS can only be 50K

PWAs are mobile web pages enhanced with features that provide an immersive, fast, app-like experience. This includes:

For more explanations about the differences and why PWA could possibly replace mobile applications in the future you may refer to the link below.

Hi! Thanks for the info shikaina. I never thought there is such thing as AMP just like PWA I also never heard before but anyway, it says in the article that PWA is still better and there is also a possibility it will replace mobile applications in the future.
I wonder what will happen to mobile phones in the future if PWA will replace mobile applications. What will happen to Apple and Android apps sotes then?  Grin Cheesy
If all the advantages in a web applications are in PWA, users will think twice before downloading an applications in their phone. Why download a crap if they can use it better in the web?

I'm sure there will be users who will use android and apple app also. And there will be a big possibility that if the android and apple store will find this PWA interesting and will adapt to it and if that happens then I think the only advantage of the yappadappadoo project is its connection to blockchain technology.

Actually, it is already happening right now. The giants are now converting some of their apps into Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and some companies do that same way too. This only proves that you are correct on your prediction about it and the reliability of PWA. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!

I am expecting this thing to happen really. With the great features of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) compare to the existing native applications. There's no way that they can resist the technology that will really help the application industry develop and move to the next level. I guess this is an indication of YAPPADAPPADOO project's great success.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:31:27 PM

“Don’t say we didn’t tell you: "PWAs will replace 50% of general-purpose, customer-facing mobile apps by 2020." say research giants Gartner”
The #rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com  
Get Tokens NOW @ yappadappadoo.io  

What can you say about this guys? Year 2020 will not be long fellows! In 2 years time or more, mobile application downloads will mean a decrease by 2020 in short. That will be great. Having a phone with less loads on the screen. I hate having a lot of applications on my home screen. It slows my phone too. If PWA will not require downloads then will be neat and clean isn’t it?
Wow! Thanks for the info bitbitchy. One thing i notice with PWA applications is they have a full screen browsing feature. As in you see the page widely in your whole screen. Better right? So all we need to do is wait when the PWA applications will take over the market and our mobile phones.
This is wonderful. Amazing. We owe it all to Yappadappadoo. Wthout them telling us through this project we would never know what PWA is. I never even thought there is such thing as PWA before. What do simple people expect from their daily browsing in the internet, they want fast, safe and reliable browsing. All those times we thought what we have in our phones are the best they could offer to us.
Ya but there are still a lot of people who have no idea about these things. The first thing they would do when they have a new device is to go to their application store and download as much applications as they want. Every time they buy a new phone they would choose the one with bigger memories so they will not have problem putting in applications. But this will not be a problem anymore with yappadappadoo.

Yes, indeed that is what more likely to happen when people has their new devices, they would instantly go to some app store and download bunch of applications without even checking the storage the app will consume. This project is opposite to other app store since you don't have to download the app and it's storage free.
I can relate much with this also. I am guilty of the same offense.  Cheesy
That is justifiable though, since i had no other choice but to enjoy what i can enjoy that is being offered and besides i had no idea before and no other options, but now it is clear to us that the crap we enjoyed before can be replaced with something better with PWA.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

PWA - it really is this easy!

Look how they’ve explained how it is going to be in your screen once you’ve chosen YAPPADAPPADOO applications. You just have to search them in browser then you book mark the link and it will immediately appear in your screen the icons just like original mobile applications. Not much difference in appearance but in use there are surely big differences.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

PWA - it really is this easy!

Look how they’ve explained how it is going to be in your screen once you’ve chosen YAPPADAPPADOO applications. You just have to search them in browser then you book mark the link and it will immediately appear in your screen the icons just like original mobile applications. Not much difference in appearance but in use there are surely big differences.
Ya. I can see also even if it is offline it sends notifications. All the time i thought that a web applications the moment you exit it you will not know anything that happens in the site. But it explains there that even if you would exit it since the icon is there it still sends notifications.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

Yes, it's true! Having an expensive phone is good but when you always change your phone when the better model is out is not a good habit and I think a waste of money. Now that YAPPADAPPADOO apps are here. I am quite sure that maybe some will not change their phone immediately because it is still usable and can handle more applications using an old phone.
Ya sure. And because old phone will not have to carry all the load in its internal storage so i believe it will still work fine even if it is old. The only reason I think but not sure that phones become slow is because of too much consumption of its storage and too many applications working. So if there will be no downloads that will be lighter loads for the phone to carry.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

*ban inline JS
*CSS can only be 50K

So it's true that only the blockchain technology makes the yappadappadoo application advantageous to other application stores, of course it is more advantageous to those who already knew and exposed to blockchain technology. I hope that they will provide something on how to manage their application especially to those who don't know what blockchain is.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:19:51 PM

Ya sure. And because old phone will not have to carry all the load in its internal storage so i believe it will still work fine even if it is old. The only reason I think but not sure that phones become slow is because of too much consumption of its storage and too many applications working. So if there will be no downloads that will be lighter loads for the phone to carry.

I believe you are right, that the reason why phones become sloe is because of too much consumption of it's storage. And now since the yappadappadoo is adapting to PWA there's no need to worry for our phone storage, because downloading and updating are not necessary.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:45:39 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg4LNKLXkAAx0s8.png
We all hate it! Updates, eating up our data, blocking our favorite apps!! It's time for rEvolution. PWAs are ALWAYS up to date, NEVER need downloads, are FASTER. The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com
ICO: get Tokens @ yappadappadoo.io

All is excited with this revolution in application world. Goodluck to Yappadappadoo and to its would be users.

some apps have a lot of updates where users do nothing but to follows, but that is really annoying actually. It is really eating our space into our storage device. But with with yappadappadoo I think they won't do the same thing for what other apps did. So even me can't wait to their apps
too.

I, for one, is experiencing that in my phone.Updates consume more data storage every time apps has to be updated where I don't have control
over it. PWAs is really going to make it lighter on my phone.Can't wait to have Yappadappadoo Store's list of PWAs to be used and worry no more for data storage.

I've also experienced that one especially when you set your phone into auto download, what annoys me is that I have to wait a couple of minutes just for my app to be downloaded, unfortunately the update doesn't changed a little bit in the apps feature. It's just a waste of time and data.

That's really annoying when you waited for nothing. You wait for a number of minutes for the updates but in the end there are no new features. Now that yappadappadoo application is here there's no need for us to update the app which mean we can continue using the because it is already updated.
caidic8

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:58:44 PM

Wow! After reading some of the contents of this project, this is really fantastic. There is no doubt, PWA is the next chapter is web development.
It'll surely improves user experiences a lot.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

Regardless of the gender, the thing that really matters the most for the people is the convenience. It makes their lives easier and that will reflect upon the current trends, to the point where everything tends to be "instantly" made.
I think application here are for any sex or gender, it's like there apps is fit to all or maybe should i say it will cater all users from young to adult, boys or girls, men or women... And there is no need to worry because all the application from yappadappadoo are able to transfer to anyone lol...

Yes, the yappadappadoo application is for all men and women can use it as long as it satisfies them. There's are no restrictions in regards with gender in this application, anyone can use it, even a child, because they also offer online games for children.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: