Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30558 times)
jaymirson

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

Something is not clear here for me. If PWA applications can work well with any web browsers out there, how it is going to be in Yappadappadoo platform? How are we going to identify their own applications? Will they have their own browser then?
Well, based on their beta version that they’ve shown us, they have their own application store when you open their website address in whatever browser, so I think from whichever browser you would open Yappadappadoo applications there also you will use them.
I think we will have our own platform for our own apps when we buy some of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications. Or we can buy these applications and it will create a shortcut icon on our mobile devices desktop. So it will be easy for us to use it like our native applications.
This is an interesting point for me. If Yappadappadoo applications are available in any browser, access to it
won't be a problem. But when purchase of app is being made, I think that we'd have shortcut icon on our
devices for easy access, like a native app.Only that it won't consume our data storage. Just what I think it would be...
I think a shortcut icon will do. It is possible because we can produce a shortcut link using the browser. The shortcut link will call the application to be used. That way it is easier to find the right application just like the native application. I believe YAPPADAPPADOO team can do that.

I think the mobile phone will look like this.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*wq27yXLJXech-_di_qc6YQ.png

There will be a shortcut icon that will surely help the user to access the application. YAPPADAPPADOO team will surely take their time to make this platform a very simple yet functional one.

Reference of Picture:
https://medium.com/@firt/android-oreo-takes-a-bite-out-of-progressive-web-apps-30b7e854648f
This is really great, they are showing us how much they are sincere with this project and to give us an wonderful application... I really  like what i seeing here, and if this picture will be the look of our phone well i honestly like it too...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unojunno

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiLEER0WsAAk2f0.jpg
 This is amazing! Meaning to say, it doesnt matter which browser do you use, if all of these known and leading browsers support PWA then there will be no problem which browser you choose. It can work fine in your mobile, tablet and desktop.
Very nice! It is not easy to make the applications compatible with all browsers. The good thing about YAPPADAPPADOO apps, they are multi-platform and multi browsers as well. This is another good feature of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) that we can mark as a plus factor the system.
Yes,very nice! It only shows that Progressive web applications (PWAs) really work regardless of browser choice
of users.No more worries when it comes to compatibilities of these apps to browsers that users are used to.And
the best thing is that we can find them here at Yappadappadoo, the first to bring PWAs with added Blockchain
technology!

Yes, user don't need to choose from any browser available on their phones and tablets or pc, they can search and find yappadappadoo apps in which browser they want to use anytime...
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

Something is not clear here for me. If PWA applications can work well with any web browsers out there, how it is going to be in Yappadappadoo platform? How are we going to identify their own applications? Will they have their own browser then?
Well, based on their beta version that they’ve shown us, they have their own application store when you open their website address in whatever browser, so I think from whichever browser you would open Yappadappadoo applications there also you will use them.
I think we will have our own platform for our own apps when we buy some of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications. Or we can buy these applications and it will create a shortcut icon on our mobile devices desktop. So it will be easy for us to use it like our native applications.
This is an interesting point for me. If Yappadappadoo applications are available in any browser, access to it
won't be a problem. But when purchase of app is being made, I think that we'd have shortcut icon on our
devices for easy access, like a native app.Only that it won't consume our data storage. Just what I think it would be...
I think a shortcut icon will do. It is possible because we can produce a shortcut link using the browser. The shortcut link will call the application to be used. That way it is easier to find the right application just like the native application. I believe YAPPADAPPADOO team can do that.

I think the mobile phone will look like this.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*wq27yXLJXech-_di_qc6YQ.png

There will be a shortcut icon that will surely help the user to access the application. YAPPADAPPADOO team will surely take their time to make this platform a very simple yet functional one.

Reference of Picture:
https://medium.com/@firt/android-oreo-takes-a-bite-out-of-progressive-web-apps-30b7e854648f
That's nice to know!Shortcut icon will really make it easier for users to access the PWAs. They look clean, simple
yet packed with great features. How much more that Blockchain is integrated with it?Can't help thinking of what
it's gonna be like with Yappadappadoo and what will be their most used PWAs.

Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiFWtD8X0AAuPuF.jpg

Wow! 4x faster than native applications, its not a joke and 10x less of data used. It is indeed a revolution. What else do we need then?
This is really wonderful. Thanks for sharing this shikaina. I can relate to this when i open an application and everything that i see is just white loading and loading. And sometimes they dont even open.

Yeah I totally agree. Progressive Web Application is really an amazing development in our internet world and smartphone generation. It will change user experience and web experience in a better way. Goodbye to turtle Apps.
Lol!  Cheesy
Indeed turtle? Ya maybe some of their applications but they also have good applications. We must not be forgetfull that all those years, we had nothing but them so we need also to thank them. But we must not be stuck with them if we have a better choice.
Yes, I agree!We must be grateful for these native apps that we have, they are serving well with the best of their capabilities.It is because of their limits that app developers look for means to come-up with better one.And as technology progresses , things like PWAs are being found and developed,with features far better than what is available.
What can we do khayem? This is life, everything has to improve. Anything that does not improve for the better is dead. We need to move on to something better for the the betterment of our life too. This way these leading apps stores will also look for a ways to have a better service they could offer so they can also catch more users.
People are more wise and practical now. They will for sure choose what makes them save and what is easy for them to use. Who would want to buy additional phone memory so you can install applications you want if they can find them in a click in the web with out the need to download them? Simple right?
Yeah,you are right,Gracechen17! People are now wiser and more practical. Convenience and savings, these two are
most considered now a days.So when it comes to apps, now that PWAs are on its way to being available in
the market, people will most likely choose that which they would have a better, hassle-free and need not spend
more when using it.Benefits and features that are to be found with PWAs.As of Yappadappadoo, thanks that you
will soon be providing not just PWAs but with combination of Blockchain's security and transparency features
for users protection.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.

Though I agree with you that it will take time to gain popularity for Yappadappadoo to reach the top in this industry, as a supporter,  spreading the news about them and their Progressive Web Applications through social media platform will be of great help.In this way, people will be aware of Yappadappadoo and learn more about great features and advantages of its PWAs and other benefits they could have in their platform.

I strongly agree with your statement. Social media is a powerful tool to spread the news about Progressive Web Applications (PWA) and YAPPADAPPADOO project. There are millions of people who are interconnected through social media, sharing of posts and retweeting tweets will really reach those people who are not aware of Blockchain Technology and the projects about it.
You are definitely right. Social Media really have a great role in spreading the great news about the YAPPADAPPADOO project and the wonders of Progressive Web Applications (PWA). It also boosts the awareness of the people about Blockchain Technology and all its features.

Yes that's one good and effective way to boost the popularity of the project. Social media is indeed influential, imagine if we promote or endorse this project to our friends and relatives from social media, the project indeed will be popular and more people will support this.

Yes that's right pal, social media is one good way to endorse the yappadappadoo project, and if that happen we must explain them how yappadappadoo app helps them save more of their data and storage. Maybe lot of people will use or will switch to the application instead of using those app that cost too much of their storage.

Yes, and also imagine if the person we invited to use the app will also invite other person that will be lot of users. The project will surely become successful and popular.

Yeah, by referring them to Yappadappadoo, eventually people will be aware of it.And that's just from us, supporters.What if Yappadappadoo also think of ways like giving incentives or offer the users of a free PWAs upon purchasing their apps as they launch the Yappadappadoo Store, these will surely add up to fast circulation of their name in this industry worldwide, gaining their popularity!
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

The technology that Yappadapadoo will be using is really an excellent one. Imagining the mobile apps loading the way you don't imagine. How user will benefit much on this project.

Yappadappadoo truly has excellent technology with this project! Yes, you are right! We never imagined that there are these kind of apps to emerge and will be available soon in the applications industry. With PWAs combined with Blockchain technology, accessibility of PWAs will no longer be a problem as it can be accessed with any browser and any device and even in poor internet connectivity areas. No more waiting time in downloading and installing it.No more hassle when app updates is being done.More so it won't consume the data storage of mobile device.And what about the protection of users through its integrated Blockchain Technology? It's all covered here by Yappadappadoo!
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

Quote from: YAPPADAPPADOO Whitepaper
There is currently no app store offering PWA to a worldwide customer base. While a few small and mostly incomplete PWA listings exist on the Internet, the market-dominating App Stores have no interest in offering these applications. This provides the market opportunity for yappadappadoo.

Let's talk about the market opportunity for YAPPADAPPADOO project, I think this is one of the reasons why they are really eager to do this project. There is no app store that offers Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to a worldwide customer base, which means there is a great possibility that this project will really produce great profit opportunities to investors who are willing to help the YAPPADAPPADOO team.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

There is currently no app store offering PWA to a worldwide customer base. While a few small and mostly incomplete PWA listings exist on the Internet, the market-dominating App Stores have no interest in offering these applications. This provides the market opportunity for yappadappadoo.

Let's talk about the market opportunity for YAPPADAPPADOO project, I think this is one of the reasons why they are really eager to do this project. There is no app store that offers Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to a worldwide customer base, which means there is a great possibility that this project will really produce great profit opportunities to investors who are willing to help the YAPPADAPPADOO team.
And what do we expect? Of course, they are creating this project for possible profit! Why? They want to be sure that this great idea will be implemented in reality and the investors who helped them will have huge profit as well. The good thing about this is that we will enjoy the great project with the help of YAPPADAPPADOO team for bringing us these revolutionary applications.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

And what do we expect? Of course, they are creating this project for possible profit! Why? They want to be sure that this great idea will be implemented in reality and the investors who helped them will have huge profit as well. The good thing about this is that we will enjoy the great project with the help of YAPPADAPPADOO team for bringing us these revolutionary applications.

I agree, for every project, we will expect it to be successful and the project itself will be implemented as a legacy to all the users. YAPPADAPPADOO team just seen the advantages of these Progressive Web Apps and no doubt about it. It is really an amazing project. And I commend the whole YAPPADAPPADOO team as well as the investors in supporting this project.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

Security of apps and digital content in the event of device-crash, theft or loss is one of the best advantages that YAPPADAPPADOO applications powered by Blockchain Technology. In case we experienced that kinds of losing our phone, we don't have to worry too much because our personal data is secured and can be retrieved through cloud-based data storage.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:45:35 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 06:24:18 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Security of apps and digital content in the event of device-crash, theft or loss is one of the best advantages that YAPPADAPPADOO applications powered by Blockchain Technology. In case we experienced that kinds of losing our phone, we don't have to worry too much because our personal data is secured and can be retrieved through cloud-based data storage.
That's great! We should be very aware that identity theft is already all over the world. The security of our mobile device and everything in it is a must. I think that is what YAPPADAPPADOO team considered and that is why they chose Blockchain Technology for the security of the platform. No worries at all because we can always retrieve all necessary data that we need after the crash, theft, and loss.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

I agree, for every project, we will expect it to be successful and the project itself will be implemented as a legacy to all the users. YAPPADAPPADOO team just seen the advantages of these Progressive Web Apps and no doubt about it. It is really an amazing project. And I commend the whole YAPPADAPPADOO team as well as the investors in supporting this project.
Good point. LEGACY is a big word especially to those who really have dedicated themselves to somehow help others on their problems. YAPPADAPPADOO project I think, in connection to my above-mentioned statement is not all about profit but helping others to enjoy life to the fullest in terms of bringing revolutionary applications that they will surely enjoy.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:35:08 PM

Native mobile applications are indeed dying? Lets take a look at this article below in what they are saying about the future of mobile applications.

“Just a few years ago, having a mobile app seemed like a strong mobile strategy; users actively downloaded and used mobile apps. But things have quickly changed: today users are less attracted to the idea of downloading a new app. As a result, many product designers have started asking the question: is the mobile app marketing dying?”

In this article, we’ll address this question and share a few ideas on the future of this market.

https://theblog.adobe.com/death-standalone-app-comes-next/
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiW7vR4WAAAU3K1.jpg
Native mobile applications are indeed dying? Lets take a look at this article below in what they are saying about the future of mobile applications.

“Just a few years ago, having a mobile app seemed like a strong mobile strategy; users actively downloaded and used mobile apps. But things have quickly changed: today users are less attracted to the idea of downloading a new app. As a result, many product designers have started asking the question: is the mobile app marketing dying?”

In this article, we’ll address this question and share a few ideas on the future of this market.

Thanks for sharing shikaina. This is really an eye opener. For now maybe not yet. We can still see that not all are aware of PWA or web applications. Some are confined in a box of application stores and they dont really see any other options. So with more advertisements and word of mouth about web applications more and more people will be aware that there is something better than what they’ve used to have or use.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

Thanks for sharing shikaina. This is really an eye opener. For now maybe not yet. We can still see that not all are aware of PWA or web applications. Some are confined in a box of application stores and they dont really see any other options. So with more advertisements and word of mouth about web applications more and more people will be aware that there is something better than what they’ve used to have or use.
I can relate to what you are saying bitbitchy. I can set myself as an example. With out Yappadappadoo i would have never known that there is such thing as PWA or web applications. I was so ignorant. All I knew was, I am up to date in all the applications im using in my phone. That is because I update them all the time. Funny but true. Smiley
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

I can relate to what you are saying bitbitchy. I can set myself as an example. With out Yappadappadoo i would have never known that there is such thing as PWA or web applications. I was so ignorant. All I knew was, I am up to date in all the applications im using in my phone. That is because I update them all the time. Funny but true. Smiley
Lol! Same here  Cheesy Wink
I used to think that updating my phone applications gives me the best service and use of them. And because I am uodating them all the time I was thinking that I’m getting the best service they have and i was not missing any feature from the said applications.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

I used to think that updating my phone applications gives me the best service and use of them. And because I am uodating them all the time I was thinking that I’m getting the best service they have and i was not missing any feature from the said applications.
Well, we need to thank Yappadappadoo for bringing us this Informations and the idea that we could have something better than what we used to have. We need a taste of these ideas that they brought us so we must look forward to the implementations of this project.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

Well, we need to thank Yappadappadoo for bringing us this Informations and the idea that we could have something better than what we used to have. We need a taste of these ideas that they brought us so we must look forward to the implementations of this project.
This are just presumptions by yappadappadoo but if indeed it is going to happen, maybe in few years but not now. Until now people are still dependent in their service providers’ application stores so before PWA could take over the market and the whole application world, I believe it will take more time.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:36:02 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiLEER0WsAAk2f0.jpg
 This is amazing! Meaning to say, it doesnt matter which browser do you use, if all of these known and leading browsers support PWA then there will be no problem which browser you choose. It can work fine in your mobile, tablet and desktop.
Very nice! It is not easy to make the applications compatible with all browsers. The good thing about YAPPADAPPADOO apps, they are multi-platform and multi browsers as well. This is another good feature of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) that we can mark as a plus factor the system.
Yes,very nice! It only shows that Progressive web applications (PWAs) really work regardless of browser choice
of users.No more worries when it comes to compatibilities of these apps to browsers that users are used to.And
the best thing is that we can find them here at Yappadappadoo, the first to bring PWAs with added Blockchain
technology!

Yes, user don't need to choose from any browser available on their phones and tablets or pc, they can search and find yappadappadoo apps in which browser they want to use anytime...

In other words there are no discrimination when it comes to the usage of browser. Yappadappadoo application is compatible to any browsers, aside from its compatibility it also provides fast speed.
jaymirson

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiFWtD8X0AAuPuF.jpg

Wow! 4x faster than native applications, its not a joke and 10x less of data used. It is indeed a revolution. What else do we need then?
This is really wonderful. Thanks for sharing this shikaina. I can relate to this when i open an application and everything that i see is just white loading and loading. And sometimes they dont even open.

Yeah I totally agree. Progressive Web Application is really an amazing development in our internet world and smartphone generation. It will change user experience and web experience in a better way. Goodbye to turtle Apps.
Lol!  Cheesy
Indeed turtle? Ya maybe some of their applications but they also have good applications. We must not be forgetfull that all those years, we had nothing but them so we need also to thank them. But we must not be stuck with them if we have a better choice.
Yes that's true, even though those turtle apps you are saying brought us problem, still they help though in an annoying way, lol.
We should be thankful to them because if they don't existed maybe there will be no groups who can came up with this idea of PWA.
I agree and maybe that's the purpose of native apps to bring another company that will stand up for a change and that is yappadappadoo project, now i believe in saying that everything happens for a reason...

Yes, so thank you native apps, if it wasn't because of you there will be no yappadappadoo project that will exist.
I'm so glad that there are lots of progress in this project hope it'll continue.
Yes for sure it will happen, even now they're not start to operate there's so many upgrade they make what more if they already operating... But maybe when that time came, there's still adjustment they'll need to consider before this platform can run smoothly...
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: