Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Yappadappadoo project have their own research and development and its not build in one day, the ceo already build this PWA last 2014 and the team consists of highly motivated person... Some members are known each other for 20 years and built successful business together, so don't worry about this project for this team for sure know what they're doing since day one...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Citriney

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.

Well then, do you think when is the time that we can access to download their PWA for us to test and enjoy their services for what they had

shared to us through their whitepaper? Because, in their WP it is very impressive and attractive to try their Apps which is PWA. Give us the

proper step procedure to have it.

I think, this will take some time as they have mentioned in WP,
these high-performance, first-class applications are based on new technology which is
just reaching ready-to-market status and app-developers are only catching up now
with the expertise necessary for producing PWA.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:17:21 PM

I've read an article on how the PWA helped some platforms. It says you can access the page you are currently browsing even if you go offline. So, it's just like you may continue reading an already open page. I can see how that increased their engagement but I don't see it practical for online games.

I think you are correct with that. This will not be applicable for online games because it will not be called online games if it is offline. But the YAPPADAPPADOO platform will introduce the technology that will definitely help the online games lessen the space occupied by the apps or games that they have to access. They can't even feel the intermittent connection of the internet because the games' memory will be on the cache and not on the server.
I dont it is possible man. Online games have to have fast internet connection. In this area of offline applications they are talking about in their whitepaper i think is limited to applications who do not need internet connections that much like photo editors, puzzle games, and other games that though they can be online but can also work good offline.

I am learning something new here when it comes to online games, if that would be the case that online games
have to have fast internet connection and PWA may not be applicable or may have limit on this matter, then PWA will
only be applicable to other apps that can be accessed even offline.Or, we may not know at this point yet
how does PWA works on online games, if this too, has been taken into consideration by Yappadappadoo.
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

As Yappadappadoo is the First Mover,no competitor yet, on combining 2 future-proofed technology- PWA linked in Blockchain,taking this opportunity to their advantage of developing most used apps is a must to gain the support of users worldwide.
Jadeite

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:00:31 PM

1. APP (R)Evolution: Freedom at Last!
The yappadappadoo Store is a Blockchain linked ecosystem, bringing Progressive Web
Applications (PWA) to all mobile devices worldwide. By combining the advantages of two
young future-proofed technologies, Blockchain and Progressive Web Applications,
yappadappadoo will establish itself as a David against the market-dominating Goliath app
stores of Apple and Google and will achieve a significant market share.
- Yappadappadoo WhitePaper

Yappadappadoo introduced themselves as revolutionary blockchain linked app store emphasizing freedom.

They made a good choice of putting together two very young (and perhaps it might be true, both are future proof as we see them trending) technologies, the blockchain which was introduced 2008 and PWA which was put to light 2015.

And this will be an epic battle against the goliaths of the current app markets.  Let's all stay tuned and see how things will progress for Yappadappadoo.
Lol!  Grin Let us see how David conquers Goliath. First these Goliaths had already built a name through the years, secondly, they have already been rooted deeply, thirdly, they are the most known applications store almost world-wide. These Goliath are owned or if not partnered by established and monopole giant companies. But nothing to lose for Yappadappado if they try.

I do agree on this. Yappadappadoo has nothing to lose if they try. After all,they have procedures to support
the complete development of PWA linked in Blockchain for its successs like provision of integrated drag & drop suite
simplifying the creation and development of PWA, the yappadappadoo-Suite; an extremely attractive incentive-program,too,
to increase motivation and  engagement of app developers,users,device manufacturers, and network providers
that will further boost the availability of PWA,increase market penetration and decrease time-to-market.

DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

Yappadappadoo project have their own research and development and its not build in one day, the ceo already build this PWA last 2014 and the team consists of highly motivated person... Some members are known each other for 20 years and built successful business together, so don't worry about this project for this team for sure know what they're doing since day one...

I do agree. What we need to do is do some background check on their team. As for me, I don't think YAPPADAPPADOO will get some people who are not qualified for the job. I believe that they will get some people who are expert in every field that YAPPADAPPADOO project needed. Let us continue on supporting YAPPADAPPADOO and let's see what's next.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

That is true! This is one way of revolutionizing the apps so that we can use them more efficiently and more productive. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is really an amazing technology as well as Blockchain Technology. YAPPADAPPADOO will surely bring revolutionary multi-platform apps to all users as it was their main goal. Will be here to support.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

I think the blockchain will work with yappadappadoo very smoothly, with blockchain technology and smart contract all the transactions and payments for all cryptocurrency will be record with a transparent form... And in case your phone or tablet are lost you can still retrieve all the apps from yappadappadoo because blockchain will save all the transactions from the beginning... What do you think guys?
I think so, too. This is a strength of Yappadappadoo Store having Blockchain integration which secures all records of transactions to protect its users from any related form of losses (some of which are mentioned on the quoted post), guaranteeing the transparency, dependability, security, even coupled with the credibility of app-reviews.
You got it right! Blockchain Technology really has a great role on YAPPADAPPADOO platform in terms of security. As you have already mentioned above, there are different ways that the data or transactions are protected and secured.
May i know how blockchain is used in mobile applications? In what way Yappadappado use blockchain in this project? What do they need to take care to to be hacked in applications by the way unless they are talking about crypto-wallet applications from their platform?

For sure Yappadappadoo will be using the blockchain technology for transaction payment of app purchases, in-app advertisement fees and distribution of token payments for developers.

Your hunch is right elycoinz, according to Yappadappadoo's whitepaper:

The yappadappadoo Store is the first and currently the only app store for PWA with links
to the Blockchain for payments, smart contracting, app selection and reviews.

Indicating that blockchain will execute abovementioned procedures including app reviews (which we know, most of the times, can be manipulated in many ways making the ratings unfair and unreliable).

And it was a good move that Yappadappadoo is taking the apps ratings and reviews in an immutable platform.

I strongly agree. Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in YAPPADAPPADOO revolutionary multi-platform apps which strengthen the security features of the system. YAPPADAPPADOO platform also improved their security system by leveling it up on another level.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

I think the blockchain will work with yappadappadoo very smoothly, with blockchain technology and smart contract all the transactions and payments for all cryptocurrency will be record with a transparent form... And in case your phone or tablet are lost you can still retrieve all the apps from yappadappadoo because blockchain will save all the transactions from the beginning... What do you think guys?
I think so, too. This is a strength of Yappadappadoo Store having Blockchain integration which secures all records of transactions to protect its users from any related form of losses (some of which are mentioned on the quoted post), guaranteeing the transparency, dependability, security, even coupled with the credibility of app-reviews.
You got it right! Blockchain Technology really has a great role on YAPPADAPPADOO platform in terms of security. As you have already mentioned above, there are different ways that the data or transactions are protected and secured.
May i know how blockchain is used in mobile applications? In what way Yappadappado use blockchain in this project? What do they need to take care to to be hacked in applications by the way unless they are talking about crypto-wallet applications from their platform?

For sure Yappadappadoo will be using the blockchain technology for transaction payment of app purchases, in-app advertisement fees and distribution of token payments for developers.

The yappadappadoo Store is the first and currently the only app store for PWA with links

Indicating that blockchain will execute abovementioned procedures including app reviews (which we know, most of the times, can be manipulated in many ways making the ratings unfair and unreliable).

And it was a good move that Yappadappadoo is taking the apps ratings and reviews in an immutable platform.

Moreover, Yappadappadoo will not be storing any user data at all, meaning our personal info remains safe and sound within our devices.

As per the whitepaper, users will be operated and identified with the use of Blockchain-IDs only.

An absolute advantage i have to say, at times all one need to do is utilize available technology to perform a particular task.

And such security is a much identified leverage from all othe rating and review system which i am glad to see within the Yappadappadoo ecosystem.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

Moreover, Yappadappadoo will not be storing any user data at all, meaning our personal info remains safe and sound within our devices.

As per the whitepaper, users will be operated and identified with the use of Blockchain-IDs only.

An absolute advantage i have to say, at times all one need to do is utilize available technology to perform a particular task.

And such security is a much identified leverage from all othe rating and review system which i am glad to see within the Yappadappadoo ecosystem.

I am with you on this. Yappadappadoo really did a good job on utilizing available technology. Even I was not aware that there is an existing technology that will solve our problem on minimizing the space every app occupied.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

If PWA doesn’t require installation on our devices. Then this means that it will be less space for our gadgets because no data storage consumed. This is better for those devices who only have internal storage.

You are right! One example is Apple devices who have internal storage only. The less space it takes will definitely a great help because the speed sometimes of a gadget was really affected once there are apps that are installed on the internal storage.
I'm not sure the "no installation" part would really mean no installation since whatever works in a device, is inside it, and consumes space. Even if there is no installation, I think there is automatic download so it would still consume space.

No installation means, you don't have to install it. It is like a portable application that needed no installation but you can use it even offline. The difference is that the files needed are saved thru the cache which makes it available the next time you want to access it. Good idea that YAPPADAPPADOO project brings the apps to the next level by using PWA technology.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

I am really impressed by the one who made the video presentation of YAPPADAPPADOO. Simple yet meaningful. By seeing the video, I have the idea how the system works and how it can be beneficial for both users and developers. I am fond of using applications even android technology is not yet around so I have to admit that 1% of the current application is really a huge difference in terms of space consumption.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.

Yes mushimushi. You are right. I think this is what yappadappado is talking about when they say can work fine offline. It is when you open the applications and the pre-loaded content will still appear even if your connection will be suddenly gone. The problem with this kind of application is they consume so much space in our internal memory, but if we choose to use facebook in the web, it will require a continues internet connections though it will not affect our device storage i am also not too pro on it. I like it installed.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:00:34 PM

Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.
Yes, also twitter, it's already PWA. Facebook is not really that much PWA but it will be, PWA is the future! Smiley
Many news sites and online shopping sites are PWA, also google maps!
These leading applications right now are using PWA already like, facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram and as you said google map. I’ve proven that i can use google map even if i am offline, the Local Area Network (LAN) can help me find my way in google. Can load nearby restaurants and other establishments through the use of keyword.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:28:45 PM

Yes, also twitter, it's already PWA. Facebook is not really that much PWA but it will be, PWA is the future! Smiley
Many news sites and online shopping sites are PWA, also google maps!
Here's an article I found regarding Facebook implementing PWA in their platform!
https://react-etc.net/entry/facebook-takes-first-steps-to-progressive-web-apps-pwa
Facebook has not yet fully embraced the PWA requirements, but the journey has begun. The first step they've taken is the Manifest file placed on the Mobile Facebook site (https://m.facebook.com/data/manifest ), but the emergence of fully fledged capabilities of offline support, sharing API, and other browser native features is only a matter of time.
I clicked on the link but I don't get it? What is that? Manifest file? Does it only work on the mobile version? What is it used for? It's just one step so it's not really a big part of PWA?
I think so. I think PWA has been designed to work in mobile and tablet applications, that is why they want to give solutions to the need of old operating systems of old devices that cannot adapt the latest OS anymore.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:11:05 PM

Yes mushimushi. You are right. I think this is what yappadappado is talking about when they say can work fine offline. It is when you open the applications and the pre-loaded content will still appear even if your connection will be suddenly gone. The problem with this kind of application is they consume so much space in our internal memory, but if we choose to use facebook in the web, it will require a continues internet connections though it will not affect our device storage i am also not too pro on it. I like it installed.
Ya. Same here. I still prefer the installed one. Even if i am sleeping or even if my phone is charging i can still receive notifications and messages. Mail messages are continually coming unlike if it is in the browser you will never know unless you open your mails in the browser.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

Ya. Same here. I still prefer the installed one. Even if i am sleeping or even if my phone is charging i can still receive notifications and messages. Mail messages are continually coming unlike if it is in the browser you will never know unless you open your mails in the browser.
I think people are like this. When we were just having 3g back then we were not complaining, everything went well and nobody had any idea that there could be a better service than what we had that time. It is ok, we must look forward for the better. Technology is going forward and not backward.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

"Progressive Web Apps on IOS are here.
iOs 11.3 has already supported the idea of Progressive Web Apps(PWAs).
https://medium.com/@firt/progressive-web-apps-on-ios-are-here-d00430dee3a7

With the support of Apple and Android in using PWA, What specifically does Yappadappadoo have to make an advantage with these two giant tech companies?

Bailey519

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:12:59 PM

I've read so many positive sides on using Progressive Web Apps. Let's have now disadvantages of using it? Do native apps have capabilities that PWAs doesn't have? If a user switch on using PWAs rather than native apps, does PWA can be a native app like with notifications, badges, led indicator?
sonjay22

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:45:38 AM

Well then, do you think when is the time that we can access to download their PWA for us to test and enjoy their services for what they had

shared to us through their whitepaper? Because, in their WP it is very impressive and attractive to try their Apps which is PWA. Give us the

proper step procedure to have it.

I think, this will take some time as they have mentioned in WP,
these high-performance, first-class applications are based on new technology which is
just reaching ready-to-market status and app-developers are only catching up now
with the expertise necessary for producing PWA.

Yes i agree, maybe we have to wait for sometimes and for sure our patience will not be wasted with this project that want to give something more from apps user's and to experience a different kind of technology far from what we are using today... Let's wait and watch the progress of revolutionize apps technology soon...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: