Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8155 times)
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:23:13 AM

It's a good thing to keep your saving to a safe place and let it sleep there for a while. and just spend it in case of emergency. However, if you want your saving to multiply, then you can invest it. but you just to make sure that there's no risk where you invest your money. you don't want to have regrets at all since it's your saving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
curry30

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:38:23 AM

The good things to do is to hold our cryptocurrency that make it profit that our savings will make double our money in the few months our years.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:53:38 AM

for me saving means keeping money for tomorrow.So i divided my income into three.One is for savings,i am holding for a long term because it is intended for my retiring age.The other one is for our consumption,I have left money for buying our needs like foods and other commodities.And the last one is for emergency, i spare some cash that is convenience to use when emergency happens.Those are my ways in using my savings
Saving your money from the earnings which you have is a very good thing to do as it can then help you whenever you need money on urgent basis and that you must be sure that you are then using those savings at the right place. Investing your savings is a good option and that it can then help you in having some good earning as well but you need to be sure first that you are investing at the right place.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:32:30 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

as for me, the best thing to do with our savings is to save more out of it. It sounds quite impossible but it is possible if we would be able to handle our finances wisely. I think it is important that we do something to put our savings and let it grow. I would just want to invest some of my savings to crypto and hold it for a long term.

Savings is important to all of us, especially for adults or when we are becoming an adult, because that is the time when we are going to need so many things in life and we are going to have so much more responsibilities compare to when we are still teenagers, which is a happy-go-lucky. Savings can be done in so many different ways, depends on which we are comfortable.

But for m, savings comes after you paid all of the bills that you should need to pay, that way, you could know how much you are going to save, unlike if you are going to save before you pay all of the bill that you have, that might be a hard thing for you to budget the money that you have because you might accidentally use it on something that is not that important.
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:58:01 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

What happens when you need money but the market goes down? Your emergency fund will not work at all. Emergency funds must always be available, I do not encourage you to use it for investment.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:00:01 AM

Letting your money sleep without gaining won't help you because you never know what the extent of your needs.the best way is to invest in something profitable for you to get another way to earn extra money..and conttol your expenses to what is needed.

tlqewcwf

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:38:05 AM

Do not let your own money sleep, immediate emergency funds should also be flexible investment, now there are some financial products in the bank can do this kind of investment, when you need money for emergency time can be taken out immediately, but the rate of return will be relatively low.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:19:49 AM

There are many ways to improve savings. You can use it as a capital for starting small businesses and keep that money circulating and producing even more savings and profit. You can also invest it on something you trust and you have to invest where you can be comfortable to leave your money at.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

I want to believe that depends on each individual and how they are willing to take risk. Sure these days, leaving your money in a bank with nothing added to it at the end of the day is not risky but makes your saving lie there all in one spot. However, it is a wise thing to do not tot put all your savings into one basket.

The cryptocurrency market it highly volatile and unless you are willing to take the long term risk, I would say you should either devote about 5 - 10% of the savings into crypto and the remaining in the bank and in that way you are at least minimizing the risk in a way.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:04:02 AM

for me saving means keeping money for tomorrow.So i divided my income into three.One is for savings,i am holding for a long term because it is intended for my retiring age.The other one is for our consumption,I have left money for buying our needs like foods and other commodities.And the last one is for emergency, i spare some cash that is convenience to use when emergency happens.Those are my ways in using my savings
Saving your money from the earnings which you have is a very good thing to do as it can then help you whenever you need money on urgent basis and that you must be sure that you are then using those savings at the right place. Investing your savings is a good option and that it can then help you in having some good earning as well but you need to be sure first that you are investing at the right place.
It's undeniable that each of us should have an emergency fund stored or maybe hidden somewhere safe and we can easily have access to whenever we need. But investing your savings can be quite risky and dangerous since every investment comes with a risk, even the slightest one can cause trouble. Therefore, you really need to make sure that where you put your savings into must be safe and secured and you must prepare for any scenario that could happen if things went wrong.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

definetly in my own thought,i save some of my fiat money  by creating another kind of local investment just like producing a hog raising into my backyard or making a small renting apartment,so that if theres something not really good into your cryptocurrency investment theres another another sources of income that you can count on when times  of drought season.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

It is worth holding both crypto and fiat although i know this is difficult. In a SHTF scenario it could be the USD that is needed, or gold, or bitcoin! It is hard to tell and depends on the situation. Bitcoin is useless after a major earthquake, but very useful during an economic crash.

pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

definetly in my own thought,i save some of my fiat money  by creating another kind of local investment just like producing a hog raising into my backyard or making a small renting apartment,so that if theres something not really good into your cryptocurrency investment theres another another sources of income that you can count on when times  of drought season.
Saving money for your future is crucial. If you don’t set savings goals and steadily work towards them, you will have to rely on credit when times get tough. You might even need to work through your retirement years to supplement your small government pension.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

I actually invest rather than keeping or saving my money without any interest. Though cryptocurrency is risky, uncertain, volatile and may crash anytime it will still be profitable for a savings but choosing the right coin will make sense. I saved my money in cryptocurrency and it actually has good result and I can have it whenever I need it most. I don't put my money in banks because I don't have an account yet but I am also planning to try it soon.
No doubt, cryptocurrency for long term savings has actually yielded pretty good result for those who have been saving in it over time; nevertheless, it is a lot of risk to take for one to be putting all his life savings into cryptocurrency. Sure, the bigger the risk, the more the profit, but at the same time, one should try as much as possible to reduce the level of risk and try to always be calculative about them.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

Invest half of your savings and also save the half.... But if it is only you want to take a risk
you will do it....  After all if it successful it is worth it....  But always think that
whatever the result accept it.... Because saving is good but it will depends to you on what strategy you
will do to earn more and also to save more....
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:00:26 AM

Conduct a business with it in order for you to grow more your money. Having a lot of money and thinking what could you do about it, well, the very wisest choice to do while spending out your money is either of investing it to do some business or buying crypto and then sell it. Money doesn't meant to save it for a longer of time it is meant to spend. If you aren't satisfied on conducting a business, investing or buying crypto well you could spend it by helping your family financially or other stranger people who are really in need.
FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:03:54 AM

Wise things to do with savings is to invest, Money could easily lost if you mis managed it carefully, Specially now a days, all the stuffs in the market are increasing. Investment is good but make time to exert effort on how to deal that kind of investment because not all type of investment grows and run smoothly, make a wise choice before you decide...
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

Absolutely! We should separate are 20% daily savings to reserved to a emergency needs in our family. And I think it is a big deal if it happened to a person because he is prepared of that situation, so I believed in that Idea is good to prevent some rushing yourself in something that you don't have in yourself. And if other think that it is not necessary to do maybe they are aware of it or something that believing in their plan.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

The wise thing to do with your savings is to keep the half of your money in the bank and the other have invest in cryptocurrency  either in bitcoin or ethereum and make them grow pr gain profits , so that it get bigger and bigger savings through bitcoin.
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

We always keep savings for the times of emergency needs but I think our savings should grow also and put this in an investment that we think can add for payment for some expenses in the house.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: