Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8161 times)
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

I agree if we make savings that we save to be an investment in the future. Because the investment is basically a savings for ourselves in the future. But if you set aside 20% of your income to saving the meal for 10% for investment.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:19:16 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 02:05:08 PM by chel0

Before I learned cryptocurrency, I usually put my savings in Multi-purpose Cooperative or in a bank. But sad to say in more than a year I just earned a very small amount of interest.When somebody told me about bitcoin/altcoin as a type of investment, I jump into it and out of curiosity, I started putting a little amount of money and in just a month, I gain 30-40% increase.With that I would say that it's wise to put your savings if not all maybe 50% of it in cryptocurrency and wait a little longer to earn huge profits.
andibcoin

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

It is good to invest in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency but the emergency fund shouldn't be invested any where, we have percentage meant for investment. In some countries exchanging cryptocurrencies to fiat do take time and do not operate during weekends.
dont ever use emergency fund invest in any portofolio.it is too risky for our money.imagine if we have urgent need and our money can not liquidate , its very dangerous for us.
crazyavdik

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

If your age is not too old and have also potential to make those saving once again than I would go all in with crypto, of course it is risky but what if you success ? Than you are financialy free for a quite long time.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

emergency funds should not be invested. because we know that this emergency situation can happen anytime. we can not predict about this. if an emergency fund is invested in cryptocurrency and you need funds but the market price goes down, will you sell it directly.. Huh
I agree, must not use our savings fund in investment, we must learn how to balance and divide our money. Mostly we used our savings for important things that we need. It is much better to be prepared for anything that may happen and you have your savings because you dont need to worry for the money that you need for that time.
Diversifying it will keep us safe, have some in bitcoin or crypto and make others for real life investment that can be used when the market sees bearable.
Diversifying is a good thing, but people need to remember that investing in different cryptocurrencies is not enough if you can invest in some other investment products then do it, even if those other investments are not going to give you that many profits  we must find other forms of investment, investing in gold and silver is a good option and if you can afford it then invest in real estate as well.
PatronRH

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:34:13 PM

The best thing to do is to invest your money. If you have a lot of money and you intend to do dome long term investements go with stock assets they will give you s small profit but a certain one or you can go with cryptocurrency and that is going to make you win more but it is riskier.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:59:00 PM

There's only one thing that you can do wisely on your savings. It's either you will invest it for business or invest it in cryptocurrencies.  For me, investing in crypto is very good because it can grow drastically that can cause to double or triple your investments too in just a short period of time.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:28:37 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
Wise things to do with your savings? think of the things you should spend on not only the things you want to do, the more you need to think and the things that make your money worthless
ayambawang

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:36:00 AM

20% is a sufficient percentage for me to be an emergency reserve fund, it probably will not get big profits as if we invested in crypto, but the risk is small and we can use it anytime unless we save it in time deposits may be a bit difficult but it option but I suggest that you follow that advice at least your life will be a bit inconvenient
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:44:16 AM

For me best thing to do in savings is to invest it and make it double. Investing is the best way to make a profit from your money its better that to save it only because if you put your saving into investment your money will multiply and your savings will increase.
Altf4

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:52:35 AM

Wise thing to do with your savings is make it into halves , and then hold or kept the half of your savings in the bank and wait for the other half which is invested in bitcoin to grow and gain profits for the other half of your money in the trading sites and market exchanges.

johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:42:28 AM

Awesome idea! To make our daily life easier than loaning some money when you needed it in an emergency. And I think I would do that keeping some 20% of my earning to prevent in rushing things. But I also put it in some currency, I mean investing it while waiting in my other investments to grow in a months. So it really depends on a person he gonna put his saving.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Whitney_45

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:26:34 AM

Wise thing to do with my savings is to make a good plan for investment in order to have a good successful savings, must be careful in making plans for spending money. Don't spent too much beyond your means.
Lauff

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:35:11 AM

I save money for emergencies and something important and I have to save money for savings and not invest in crypto because if I invest all my money it will be very risky and I can lose all my money when the value of crypto I have down the price
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:03:25 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
For me the best thing that you can do on your savings is to invest it. Invest it to become larger amount of money cause we all know that its better to have a large amount of money. I think we should do that for our future.  Too good to be true but we can do that soon
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:37:40 AM

Wise things to do with savings is to invest, Money could easily lost if you mis managed it carefully, Specially now a days, all the stuffs in the market are increasing. Investment is good but make time to exert effort on how to deal that kind of investment because not all type of investment grows and run smoothly, make a wise choice before you decide...
Saving is the only thing which you can use at the time of need and that it is no doubt very much necessary for you to make some good savings by avoiding all your unnecessary expenditures so that you can save some more money. There is no such need of wasting those savings, instead the best thing which can then help you out is that you can go for investing that money into any such business which can help you in making more money.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:17:33 AM

In the investment of course it takes patience if we want to get profit, and the presence of cryptcorrencies of course be the best solution to profit and better than saving money in the banks.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:42:45 AM

Saving is the first step in learning to manage your money. Learn to manage money while, also want to control oneself to outside world flower world "desire". Take 50, 100, or 200 yuan out of your paycheck account on a regular basis. Give yourself a bit of time to adjust to a life where you have less disposable cash than you used to, and see how you've changed. After 2-3 months, increase the amount of each withdrawal from the payroll account. I think it's a very good idea.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:09:23 AM

It depends upon to the person. Yes we all know that we can make our money to grow by means of investment but we cannot also deny that we can lose money with our investment if we do not know how to invest. Me, I invest but not all. I choose to save some of my money because like what you have said "emergency fund". It is difficult to immediately find money in time of need.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:04:26 AM

I save money for emergencies and something important and I have to save money for savings and not invest in crypto because if I invest all my money it will be very risky and I can lose all my money when the value of crypto I have down the price

I also never spend more than I can earn. Also, I am trying to divide all of the money into several parts - for emergencies, for everyday needs, and for investments. This method always works, and I use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: