Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What payout model do you prefer?
Classic shared block payout model - 100 (42%)
Score based payout model - 62 (26.1%)
Pay per share payout model - 76 (31.9%)
Total Voters: 236

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] BTCMine - ZERO fee mining pool (LP, SSL, JSON API, P2SH)  (Read 171454 times)
Nesetalis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 08:30:01 AM

ok so, its not saving my bitcoin address? is it supposed to stay blank? I swear it used to show it... and the payment field is saying to put in my address.

ZOMG Moo!
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 08:34:39 AM

ok so, its not saving my bitcoin address? is it supposed to stay blank? I swear it used to show it... and the payment field is saying to put in my address.

nope, it definetly used to show the address - it isnt saving it at the moment  Embarrassed
ChaosFox

Activity: 178

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 08:41:06 AM

I can confirm this, at least in Firefox 4 it's not currently saving my payout address.  Sad Oh well.

EDIT: Working now.  Cheesy

Look! An ad-free signature!
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 08:51:22 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2011, 09:19:15 AM by MadduckUK

EDIT: Working now.  Cheesy

it is indeed  Cheesy

edit: still says "please fill in your address" in payments.. guess it takes a little while to change?

edit2: yup, it did - all good now  Smiley
gigabytecoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 10:42:33 AM

EDIT: Working now.  Cheesy

it is indeed  Cheesy

edit: still says "please fill in your address" in payments.. guess it takes a little while to change?

edit2: yup, it did - all good now  Smiley

My bitcoin address mysteriously dissappeared as well! Using firefox 4.0 ... newly registered, just getting started... it seems to be saved now however.

Also a tip for the OP... the drop down menu for the "donation" box doesn't work correctly in Opera. You can barely see what number you are selecting. Might want to force remove scroll bars.
thesebastian

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 02:39:54 PM

My nickname, bitcoin address and the "i was donate blablabla x%" service settings, disappeared.

I completed again my profile, 1-tip, to save the bitcoin address i needed to put again my nickname.
Vwlopez3

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 03:40:50 PM

What exactly is the verification process for new members? and are you just doing all this on donations set under "My Profile"? or is there a fee be block or round or something
-Thomas
Verification - nothing what you need to know or worry about if you honest miner Smiley
Pool use only donations, there is no any fees.

OK ok great i wan't sure if i needed to do anything. You should set the default at 1 or 2% donation and then allow people to change it.
OCNewB

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 03:54:52 PM

I'm currently mining on 2x 5870 under 1 miner on BTCmine. I'm not sure what the problem is but since yesterday, one of my GPU keeps getting connection problem constantly and it doesn't re-connect itself. I have to monitor it very frequently now so whenever it get that problem, i click Stop then Start again on my Guiminer then it works. If i'm not there to do that, it just stop working till i fix it. I'm getting very annoying since i don't really have time to monitor it all day. The problem never happened before tho, only since yesterday so i'm not sure if the website update has anything to do with the connection problem that i'm having now?
gigabytecoin

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 04:45:22 PM

I'm currently mining on 2x 5870 under 1 miner on BTCmine. I'm not sure what the problem is but since yesterday, one of my GPU keeps getting connection problem constantly and it doesn't re-connect itself. I have to monitor it very frequently now so whenever it get that problem, i click Stop then Start again on my Guiminer then it works. If i'm not there to do that, it just stop working till i fix it. I'm getting very annoying since i don't really have time to monitor it all day. The problem never happened before tho, only since yesterday so i'm not sure if the website update has anything to do with the connection problem that i'm having now?

How many megabytes per second upload/download do you have???
dbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

BTCDig - mining pool

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2011, 04:54:05 PM

Database migration finished. And all works stable and without any problems.
You should login and update your profile settings and fill you wallet address.
Some user accounts have duplicated default miner worker, you may delete this duplicated workers or just wait when I delete it (this do not affect your mining process)

BTCDig - mining pool (Stratum, VarDiff, DGM, SSL, JSON API)
dbitcoin (OP)

BTCDig - mining pool

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2011, 04:59:01 PM

You use one miner account or two? You may try use another miner (i.e. phoneix).
Current update do not related to pool server, because only website frontend updated.

no_alone

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 05:17:12 PM

Nice thing this pool
I like it , Its the only pool I'm in...

Mine only when pc is IDLE totally indivisible...
http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=9851.0
Mine on family computer without disturbing them

Donation : 1GjpJnLU8zdfEHW7FoCx2UUosJgc9prXN4
OCNewB

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 06:05:01 PM

How many megabytes per second upload/download do you have???

20Mbps down and 5Mbps up.
jimraynor

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 26, 2011, 10:01:21 PM

BTCMine - shared mining pool

1) All new accounts should pass some verification checks (up to 2 days).
    Until verification, all payments on hold, but you may start mining without any restrictions.
2) Verified accounts will be created only for trusted bitcoin members or by recommendations.
    I will probably add some sort of invitation system in the future, but I prefer direct contacts.

Hi, how do i get verified for this pool? currently mining at 1000+ MHash/s in this pool and going to be 1600 MHash/s tommorow
dbitcoin (OP)

BTCDig - mining pool

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2011, 12:50:57 AM

Until verification, all payments on hold, but you may start mining without any restrictions.
2) Verified accounts will be created only for trusted bitcoin members or by recommendations.
    I will probably add some sort of invitation system in the future, but I prefer direct contacts.

Hi, how do i get verified for this pool? currently mining at 1000+ MHash/s in this pool and going to be 1600 MHash/s tommorow

Don't worry about this, just register and start mining.

gigabytecoin

View Profile
May 27, 2011, 09:04:11 AM

Don't worry about this, just register and start mining.

Might I suggest you erase/edit-out the information about "verifications" in your original post???

That definitely had me worried about signing up to your pool for a short while... everything is going great so far however, keep up the good work!
Thujone

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 27, 2011, 12:56:09 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2011, 01:24:50 PM by Thujone

I signed up and started mining yesterday.  However the money and payments tabs load absolutely nothing when clicked.  Is this part of the update that still needs completed?  Also I have 0.30847014 unconfirmed, at what point will that be confirmed?  I am used to deepbit where each hour your total is updated..  Just looking for info, the FAQ is pretty sparse.

Edit:  OK, first little bit of BTC was confirmed, which made the Money tab function now (may need a bit of coding attention so new signups are notified when that tab will display information.  Payment tab is still blank but I presume one a payment processes it will also fill in.  As a comment it does seem like having BTC not get confirmed for over 16h seems like a long time.
SoreGums

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 27, 2011, 02:23:59 PM

As a comment it does seem like having BTC not get confirmed for over 16h seems like a long time.

yeah this confused me as well until i read more.

I'm pretty sure unconfirmed are the blocks that haven't had 120 or something confirmations to verify they are legit.
http://btcmine.com/stats/

if you get the emails about a block being found then you can use that number to see if it has been confirmed yet or not.
once the block is confirmed then that about you got should end up in the confirmed bounty field.

the above is based on best guess as I'm still green regarding Bitcoin Smiley
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 27, 2011, 09:13:02 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2011, 09:24:28 PM by anisoptera

Why is there a limit of 25 miners? I can even select 50 per page in the miner view.

I wouldn't need so many accounts if I could reuse them, but you claim it'll be a problem for LP if I don't have a separate account.

ed:

Also, it doesn't remember my settings on the miner list page. So I have to click twice to set it to be sorted by something sensible and actually see all my miners every single time.

As long as I'm complaining about UI: the color scheme makes my eyes bleed.

And why can't I delete the first miner in the list? What sense does that make? At first I thought you were just forcing me to keep the initial miner created for me, but no, it's just whatever happens to be the last created miner.

dbitcoin (OP)

BTCDig - mining pool

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2011, 09:53:14 PM

Why is there a limit of 25 miners? I can even select 50 per page in the miner view.

I wouldn't need so many accounts if I could reuse them, but you claim it'll be a problem for LP if I don't have a separate account.

ed:

Also, it doesn't remember my settings on the miner list page. So I have to click twice to set it to be sorted by something sensible and actually see all my miners every single time.

As long as I'm complaining about UI: the color scheme makes my eyes bleed.

And why can't I delete the first miner in the list? What sense does that make? At first I thought you were just forcing me to keep the initial miner created for me, but no, it's just whatever happens to be the last created miner.

1) there is reason for this. this limit may be raised up to 50 by request (but only for trusted miners).
2) yep, sorting settings do not stored. btw, you create and delete your miners every day?
3) I don't like grayed or monotone color schemes like macos or facebook, except probably default ubuntu dark scheme Smiley
4) there is reason for this. and you always may create new miner, change sorting and delete any old miner.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: