Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661421 times)
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:53:32 PM

it will rise again once its on coinmarketcap.. nxt devs are in contacts with gliss to help with listing.

can it be listed in coinmarketcap when they are just tokens  and not the real coins?
bin in contact with gliss(runs coinmktcap)

hes listing nem with the help of the nxt devs, may take a little longer than normal as he needs help to pull info from the nxt api, a dev from nxt is currently helping him with that now i think. be prepared for a huge influx of new nemsters lol

That's great news Smiley but my question was , is it possible to be listed in coinmarketcap when the coin has not been officialy launched and its only the token...can it be listed like that???

since they added maidsafe (token) I dont think that should be a problem

Do you think it will be done by tomorrow or beginning next week? as I don't want to sell my token and wait till is listed...people are selling too cheap...do you think this will increase much higher the price as at the moment is 20k nxt per stake?

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dewey556

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:58:12 PM

I'm just glad I had 40k nxt to spent to buy some more stakes. I dont know how coinmarketcap will increase price drastically but alpha will certainly do.
as for timetable for CMC launch dont know should't take too long I reckon, but then again I'm no expert.

TDJIQW-ROPLSR-IF6NCA-2WJM6B-IRHGUO-LYVZ2A-BXIN
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:58:36 PM

usually when a coin launches the price always dips at first because there will always be people that sell off, after you clear out the dumpers the price will rise, im curious how they will list it on coinmarketcap, list it as 1000 coins total cause of 1000 nem tokens, or 1 billion coins because that what 1000 tokens equal or total or 4 billion coins total because thats how many that will be, id rather see it listed as 4 billion would help get it in the top 20 on coinmarketcap right away.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
oaks05

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:06:20 PM

i would hope so, personally i dont stroll down past the top 25coins on coinmarketcap if all of a sudden it pops on top 20 its gonna get peoples attention.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:10:16 PM

it will rise again once its on coinmarketcap.. nxt devs are in contacts with gliss to help with listing.

can it be listed in coinmarketcap when they are just tokens  and not the real coins?

hes listing nem with the help of the nxt devs, may take a little longer than normal as he needs help to pull info from the nxt api, a dev from nxt is currently helping him with that now i think. be prepared for a huge influx of new nemsters lol

That's great news Smiley but my question was , is it possible to be listed in coinmarketcap when the coin has not been officialy launched and its only the token...can it be listed like that???

Do you think it will be done by tomorrow or beginning next week? as I don't want to sell my token and wait till is listed...people are selling too cheap...do you think this will increase much higher the price as at the moment is 20k nxt per stake?
id say it will be done well within 48 hours but cant ever be sure... there was so much demand for it id say he will make it a priority. dont forget theres 3000 people that will want to be checking it lol

well ya id say it will push the price up a good bit.. people will see it suddenly in 15 place, check it out. and find out that there hasnt even been an alpha yet. or white paper or anything but yet its in 15 place.. wouldnt you think, shit thats something i gota buy! plus theres a fuck ton of people who use coinmarketcap that just dont know about nem yet.. id say its going to have a huge impact on the value! top 15 with no software or white paper.. thats mad! people will want in!

kodtycoon  I do agree on your explanation, I have two final questions for you before I go to bed...ONE) how can people sell so cheap and why the buyers also do not buy so cheap an as soon as hit coinmarkepcap will increase price drastically and the seller will regret selling so cheap and the buyers not have bought so cheap and SECOND) how do you get the infor the next dev is working in adding it in coinmarketcap?

thanks

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
oaks05

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:13:34 PM

people can sell so cheap because they got a huge return on there investment already, price will rise because dev is making it so you can own 2 stakes now, plus people will want to get in that didnt get a chance to from the start.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
oaks05

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:14:56 PM

not to mention this is prealpha/ whitepaper release. good time to get in, in my opinion.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:19:23 PM

id say it will be done well within 48 hours but cant ever be sure... there was so much demand for it id say he will make it a priority. dont forget theres 3000 people that will want to be checking it lol

well ya id say it will push the price up a good bit.. people will see it suddenly in 15 place, check it out. and find out that there hasnt even been an alpha yet. or white paper or anything but yet its in 15 place.. wouldnt you think, shit thats something i gota buy! plus theres a fuck ton of people who use coinmarketcap that just dont know about nem yet.. id say its going to have a huge impact on the value! top 15 with no software or white paper.. thats mad! people will want in!

kodtycoon  I do agree on your explanation, I have two final questions for you before I go to bed...ONE) how can people sell so cheap and why the buyers also do not buy so cheap an as soon as hit coinmarkepcap will increase price drastically and the seller will regret selling so cheap and the buying not have bought so cheap and SECOND) how do you get the infor the next dev is working in adding it in coinmarketcap?

thanks

no bother lol

1) people are selling cheap because they see it as an easy 800 odd dollars and dont see any future in nem. or they sell bcos they dont expect anything to happen for ages causing a slow decline in price and therefore hope to buy in cheaper. dont forget there isnt software or white paper yet. allot of people would be skeptical because of this(it has been months after all) and therefore dont want to take the risk.

2) i saw that gliss was looking for help, so i thought i would post the request in the nxt forum and one of the devs offered to help so i forwarded on details. whether they are in talks now or not im not sure.. but id say they are.

who is gliss and who are you to know so much? Smiley

jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:36:49 PM

kodtycoon  I do agree on your explanation, I have two final questions for you before I go to bed...ONE) how can people sell so cheap and why the buyers also do not buy so cheap an as soon as hit coinmarkepcap will increase price drastically and the seller will regret selling so cheap and the buying not have bought so cheap and SECOND) how do you get the infor the next dev is working in adding it in coinmarketcap?

thanks

no bother lol

1) people are selling cheap because they see it as an easy 800 odd dollars and dont see any future in nem. or they sell bcos they dont expect anything to happen for ages causing a slow decline in price and therefore hope to buy in cheaper. dont forget there isnt software or white paper yet. allot of people would be skeptical because of this(it has been months after all) and therefore dont want to take the risk.

2) i saw that gliss was looking for help, so i thought i would post the request in the nxt forum and one of the devs offered to help so i forwarded on details. whether they are in talks now or not im not sure.. but id say they are.

that 800 dollars may be such a sum of money for some people that it would be stupid to not sell it.

One option could be that some investor takes the profits out and ensures that he will not lose anything in the "NEM invest". He may leave 10% - 90% of his stakes untouched. (Or she)
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:47:41 PM

NOW let's swarm coinmarketcap thread again if you want NEMstake to be listed, otherwise don't Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.2980

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:55:20 PM

NOW let's swarm coinmarketcap thread again if you want NEMstake to be listed, otherwise don't Smiley

gliss is already doing it is he not? i sent him cfb's skype so he can help with api stuff..

just give him a litter more push Smiley

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:59:34 PM

gliss is already doing it is he not? i sent him cfb's skype so he can help with api stuff..

I just did Smiley Come on people lets make NEM be in coinmarketcap as a coin leader

smophf7

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:10:19 AM

Things are heating up over an the NXT AE.  How did NEM get there?
mlwlxz

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:28:22 AM

Yes, I have already done so, ha

“Please Add NEM !
It is with great potential cryptocurrency, has a huge future”
oaks05

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:48:18 AM

anything think nxt value rising because people buying nxt to buy nem?

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:52:40 AM

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/requesting-the-interview-with-coindesk/

oaks05

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:03:31 AM

ive followed nxt price for a long time, im pretty sure nem def has something to do with the price rise, im not saying its the only reason, but nxt has only done 110,000 volume the past 24 hours and its risen 12%, what did nem do $50,000 volume the first day, easy math says its plausible.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:16:47 AM

would that be the reason for DGEX.com responding too slowly currently ...   Undecided

NXT has risen over 10% in a day

jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:26:32 AM

would that be the reason for DGEX.com responding too slowly currently ...   Undecided

they have always been slow.. but dont worry you can trust them.. dgex is the safest exchange of all that trade nxt

yea, I know ... I use only it.
jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:33:05 AM

they have always been slow.. but dont worry you can trust them.. dgex is the safest exchange of all that trade nxt

yea, I know ... I use only it.

oh right.. sorry lol

not selling/buying right now tho Smiley    ... was just checking the price, but no connection to DGEX. Had to visit Cryptsy to look NXT course.
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: