Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661420 times)
febiz

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:24:53 AM

I'm having my morning coffee and daily update read on BT and it's just sad. Please give the devs a break, this is getting ridiculous. Programming takes time! Furthermore, as stated many times, you can get your money back if you think this is going nowhere. And now please stfu and don't waste my time by writing annoying posts about etas and such.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hamiltino

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:28:00 AM

Alpha will be released end of June.

Wait till then, sucks i know but that's life.

In the meanwhile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo

stacking coin
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 07:28:48 AM

You Great NEM(New Economy Movement) Development Founders:

I'm watching the BTC candle line in front of screen, upset and disheartened now. Just at this time I'm thinking of you ---- the great new economy movement founders!

I don't know that whether you went back and looked into the orginial article you posted, checking how
 much of your commitment comes true or not.

I also don't know that why you call NEM new economy movement, and if you would blush with shame today or tomorrow. Have you read the 《Du Contrat Social》?Do you have the "contract spirit" —— the core of economic?

We supported you too much, with encourage and patience. We specially dispatched a batch of lackeys around you to cheer you up ---- maybe everything we have done harmed you. We boasted to the air about how a better future! If you want to argue, show us your work first! Let's see the result of months of your hard work!

The only thing we can see is the "stakeholder list" ---- constant and never-ending list. You can only play excel. Stop toss us over and over again!

PTS is know to us all, the famous scam. I interpreted to the guys in our qq group that NEM is different to PTS a few months ago, and I'm not clear that what's the difference. Okay, at least PTS lets everyone played with concept and trade although BTS/AGS are only "legends". And look at us, we
are always play with list!

Each share we investmented is a contract, you new economy movement guys must make clear. The contracts toke effect when we sent you BTC/NXT. What makes you casually alter the list? You must pay the penalty according to the real economy rules.

And now you divide the investors into level 1/2/3 level according to the number of posts, blabla. Are you a nerd, or have no participation in economic activity? We are stakholders and investors. We are responsible for the money, but we have no responsibility for flattering you! Why less posts means low lever? If you do nothing, why should we kneel down and suck you? We do not need to understand english, and we are not coding farmers. We also not be able to give you technology opionions and teach you how to modeling it and coding it. But we are investors -- WE GIVE YOU THE MONEY. We're in charge of pay, and you are responsible for the goods. Where is the goods now? Show us, you great NEM founders!

You great NEM founders IPO and make shares auction and take away our money, scam the original investors and scam others. Can you take us a good crypto if you always concern about the money? Your auction only want to raise price, but where is your goods? What makes you to auction the vacuum?Show us the stuff first. I have money but I'm not going to buy a paper cake.

I have to give my respect to BCNext and the hard working NXT team. They are guys really do something. You are gossiping NXT from morning till night, with a bunch of lackeys. But the really question is that you did nothing until now ---- even fart and shit. As a comparision, BCNext only takes 21 BTC and comes up with genius art.

Of course I am still looking forward you can really come up with some fart, as soon as possible. No new work is perfect. We only need you do practical work, not shit auction, shit list. Each share is a piece of trust. The more inverstors give you, the more they trust. And you have failed to live up to the trust.

Virtual currency is a rapidly growing things, as the early internet. Many attempts have been proven failed, or go to the wrong direction, or premature. NEM needs to be a frame, not a perfect work. It can be extended and grow up in the future. That's what the masters do.

Finally, I'm still looking forward to see the NEM becomes reality as soon as possbile.

A investor's sock puppet account

I'd like to answer but I can't decipher what the heck your talking about.

I did notice you're bitching about the pop statistics.

Let's make this clear: This was just done to have the information not to establish some kind of segregation. Many people say we only have very little unique stakeholders so it's good to know that there are plenty of veteran accounts as well. There is no differenece being made between those groups. Noone is being treated differently.

And for the last time...

If you're not happy with the progress ? -> request a refund. Bitching won't do any good it simply annoys people. Constructive criticism is very welcome but that's not what's going on 90 % of the time.

You don't wanna see the stakehodler list ? -> don't look at it.

You want more or faster progress ? -> go ahead and do it faster yourself or go and join the communities of some clones.

You wanna know when "lunch" ? -> No ETA and it's freaking called launch. I do however have lunch around 12:30 so...

You heard enough praise. Shouldn't listen to criticism?
你们听到了足够的赞美.难道不应该听听批评吗?
I believe that this is not I a person's voice.This is the voice of most investors
我相信这不是我一个人的声音。这是大多数投资者的声音

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612105.msg6770626

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
lhuibin

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:45:18 AM

I'm watching the BTC candle line in front of screen, upset and disheartened now. Just at this time I'm thinking of you ---- the great new economy movement founders!

I don't know that whether you went back and looked into the orginial article you posted, checking how

I also don't know that why you call NEM new economy movement, and if you would blush with shame today or tomorrow. Have you read the 《Du Contrat Social》?Do you have the "contract spirit" —— the core of economic?

We supported you too much, with encourage and patience. We specially dispatched a batch of lackeys around you to cheer you up ---- maybe everything we have done harmed you. We boasted to the air about how a better future! If you want to argue, show us your work first! Let's see the result of months of your hard work!

The only thing we can see is the "stakeholder list" ---- constant and never-ending list. You can only play excel. Stop toss us over and over again!

PTS is know to us all, the famous scam. I interpreted to the guys in our qq group that NEM is different to PTS a few months ago, and I'm not clear that what's the difference. Okay, at least PTS lets everyone played with concept and trade although BTS/AGS are only "legends". And look at us, we

Each share we investmented is a contract, you new economy movement guys must make clear. The contracts toke effect when we sent you BTC/NXT. What makes you casually alter the list? You must pay the penalty according to the real economy rules.

And now you divide the investors into level 1/2/3 level according to the number of posts, blabla. Are you a nerd, or have no participation in economic activity? We are stakholders and investors. We are responsible for the money, but we have no responsibility for flattering you! Why less posts means low lever? If you do nothing, why should we kneel down and suck you? We do not need to understand english, and we are not coding farmers. We also not be able to give you technology opionions and teach you how to modeling it and coding it. But we are investors -- WE GIVE YOU THE MONEY. We're in charge of pay, and you are responsible for the goods. Where is the goods now? Show us, you great NEM founders!

You great NEM founders IPO and make shares auction and take away our money, scam the original investors and scam others. Can you take us a good crypto if you always concern about the money? Your auction only want to raise price, but where is your goods? What makes you to auction the vacuum?Show us the stuff first. I have money but I'm not going to buy a paper cake.

I have to give my respect to BCNext and the hard working NXT team. They are guys really do something. You are gossiping NXT from morning till night, with a bunch of lackeys. But the really question is that you did nothing until now ---- even fart and shit. As a comparision, BCNext only takes 21 BTC and comes up with genius art.

Of course I am still looking forward you can really come up with some fart, as soon as possible. No new work is perfect. We only need you do practical work, not shit auction, shit list. Each share is a piece of trust. The more inverstors give you, the more they trust. And you have failed to live up to the trust.

Virtual currency is a rapidly growing things, as the early internet. Many attempts have been proven failed, or go to the wrong direction, or premature. NEM needs to be a frame, not a perfect work. It can be extended and grow up in the future. That's what the masters do.

Finally, I'm still looking forward to see the NEM becomes reality as soon as possbile.

Let's make this clear: This was just done to have the information not to establish some kind of segregation. Many people say we only have very little unique stakeholders so it's good to know that there are plenty of veteran accounts as well. There is no differenece being made between those groups. Noone is being treated differently.

And for the last time...

If you're not happy with the progress ? -> request a refund. Bitching won't do any good it simply annoys people. Constructive criticism is very welcome but that's not what's going on 90 % of the time.

You want more or faster progress ? -> go ahead and do it faster yourself or go and join the communities of some clones.

You wanna know when "lunch" ? -> No ETA and it's freaking called launch. I do however have lunch around 12:30 so...

你们听到了足够的赞美.难道不应该听听批评吗?
I believe that this is not I a person's voice.This is the voice of most investors

This is my voice too. Just do the work.

▮█     KRYLL     ▮█     AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE     ▮█
▁▁   ▮ █     Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement     █ ▮   ▁▁
╚═══════●  ﹙ Telegram ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Twitter ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Facebook ﹚  ═══════╝
beida

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:58:28 AM

And for the last time...

你们听到了足够的赞美.难道不应该听听批评吗?

This is my voice too. Just do the work.
退款保平安!
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:07:48 AM

I'm having my morning coffee and daily update read on BT and it's just sad. Please give the devs a break, this is getting ridiculous. Programming takes time! Furthermore, as stated many times, you can get your money back if you think this is going nowhere. And now please stfu and don't waste my time by writing annoying posts about etas and such.

+1
Same here

To all ya sockpuppets: Write with your account from stakeholder list or your word counts nothing.
So please, shut up.  Kiss

To all impatient stakeholder: Why are you so impatient? Cryptcurrency is just in the beginning. We have time. Or you want a fast pump n dump? There are more than enough coins out there you can play with.

To all blithering idiots : You can hide identity but not asininity.

To NEM team: Go on!
UtopianBurst

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:12:59 AM

In the meanwhile...

April May June July August September...
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:14:55 AM

In the meanwhile...

April May June July August September...

very good. Keep practicing and you'll remember the rest reall soon !

dwma

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:22:22 AM

Why can't Chinese or wherever they're from program their own cryptocurrencies?  They think $20-$50 investment gives them a right to be vile and negative.  No one else bother to interpret what they say please if they're too lazy to do it themselves.  They talk about real world and real business, as if their $50 investment would go anywhere.

People would be willing to buy them out.  Personally, I didn't even realize we are behind schedule.  It is quite obvious this isn't a scam given all the postings from the authors.  Whine whine whine ..  I bet all of them are just waiting to dump and feel entitled to do so as soon as possible.
zhou123

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:38:32 AM

In the meanwhile...

have a look,thanks for you link

NEM -New Economy Movement
NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:.12743292382697997323
GET 100K FREE NBC.4136235036667792300
StuartGT

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:42:52 AM

Another investor here (check the stakeholder list of you wish), not posted in this thread for ages.

I'm most happy with the ongoing development, especially accomplishing the daunting task of verifying the stakeholder list - and removing the fake accounts.

Keep up the great work & progress updates flowing, looking forward to beta in couple months Smiley
zuluweralfa

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:01:43 AM

Did I mention that I love NEM?
gvans

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:19:18 AM

Cheesy Have a good lunch! I'm going for lunch too!

For the impatient investors and sockpuppets, you have two choises, either relax or get refund and get out. Simple as that  Cool

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:28:50 AM

How much stake will I get when I am on the stakeholders list?

Anyone?
gvans

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:38:33 AM

How much stake will I get when I am on the stakeholders list?

Anyone?

One Million  Smiley

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q-Ew6-ac_3NmWHxO2O0WivNOP7Wz9sghTYS2tPWqd8E/edit

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 09:44:45 AM

I am very disappointed, as a fan of nem.
I was very sad, as a fan of nem.
I am very stupid, as a fan of nem.

Tell me it isn't true, just a joke, please take out the product, rather than a list.

well, you brothers -or shud I call bruppets, when CKTT is so similar to WSCC  Cheesy

Utopianfuture has many times written that it was no IPO, but a call for participation.
Therefore u cant make a number of yourselves by calling you as "investors" Cheesy

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jenea4pda

Activity: 382

Iota and JINN

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:05:43 AM

Hmm... So many newbies today asking for refund ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612105.40

But it's really interesting that almost al of them have just 2 posts  Roll Eyes

first post: asking to be a stakeholder and second post: please refund me... Grin

This is really funny -isn't it? what you think about this? sockpuppets?

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
CoinsInTheCan

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:06:34 AM

i am wating the coin lunch

You should eat a heavy breakfast while waiting.  Wink   Cheesy
jenea4pda

Activity: 382

Iota and JINN

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:09:38 AM

In the meanwhile...

As I understand Alpha is going to be in  few weeeks, isn't it?

Why are you talking about end of June?

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
shaman2000

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:16:59 AM

And do not forget that you have not updated the development progress since 3/29

"update 3/29: development update https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.msg5973475#msg5973475"
yes, what's happend to nem dev. why we cann't see any real progress just excel allday Angry

Alpha version will be released in a few weeks but it may take 2 more months until the official launch. You should consider a refund if you cannot wait at least 2 month ( possibly more ) for the complete product.

It will be really lovely to see in few weeks Alpha version, if it's really going to be in few weeks

Thank You very much!

NEM: New Economy Movement site || Nem on Facebook: || Nem Official moderated BTT Thread: || Nem Official forum:
You still can be a Nem Investor/StakeHolder. Take a look here and stakes are negotiated on NXT asset Exchange here. We are waiting YOU!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: