Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661421 times)
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:30:10 AM

SO excited that the alpha is coming soon. I've been patiently waiting for this for so long... I really hope it lives up to the hype.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tompa

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:59:47 AM

Keep on voting for NEM guys!!!

https://hitbtc.com/vote

Registered and voted!
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 11:04:30 AM

Here are some more thoughts I have about strategic moves for NEM future.

NEM Battle Plan

As I said in my previous post, there seems to be a huge crisis of integrity and trust going on in the altcoin world right now. There are so many scam coins and pump & dump schemes that one cannot be too careful.

Where does NEM fit, how is it different?

The idea is that when you look close enough at the current state of the landscape, at how NEM has begun and has continued to operate, the contrast becomes obvious. NEM is very different from what you see around it, it is a movement based on the principles of integrity, trust and charity. Integrity, because the official personnel responsible of NEM has proved to be transparent and correct in every dealing regarding NEM. Trust, because NEM people have proved to be very responsible with everything they do, and at the same time show a great ability for getting things done. Charity, because although NEM devs put an enormous amount of hard work to build NEM and could have sold(IPO) NEM shares at a significant price, they choose to award it as call to participation for an insignificant fee or contribution in order to give an equal opportunity to about 3000 members.

This is NEM, and it's clearly unlike anything we've seen until now.

Precisely because of this big trustworthiness crisis I think NEM could have an enormous advantage to build upon, in addition to that NEM aims to bring deep innovation on multiple levels thanks to its extremely competent dev team along with its large, diverse and talented community.

Our target and fighting strategy

I think our target for the end of NEM's first year after launch should be to clearly emerge as the most important altcoin in town. We should strive to be the most trustworthy, smart and innovative movement/coin. There will be a tremendous advantage if we manage to create ourselves a name, spread it everywhere, and continue to act consistently to it.

Further more, I think if we achieve the above mentioned target and continue in the same manner, we should be able to aim for our 2nd target in about 2 - 3 years after launch: challenging bitcoin and becoming the most important crypto movement and currency.

How to do it:

In order to emerge as the most important altcoin we need to fight on more fronts and hit strategically and decisively.

1)On the technical side: in order to have a natural and significant advantage over everybody else we need to focus on the following aspects: a)advanced blockchain technology and payment network, b)rich and diverse ecosystem/usability and c)radical and intuitive simplicity for the end-user.

a)Our blockchain technology needs to be more flexible and robust, preferably it should also be able to solve some of the problems other blockchains have(e.g. too much hard drive space taken and slow syncing). I should also enable developers to easily integrate and build powerful apps on it.
Our payment network needs to have the natural incentive to make money flow(which I think will happen with POI) and also good transaction speed and transaction scalability. If we do this two things(advance blockchain and payment network) better than anyone else we have a foundation for long term success right there.

b)I think a rich ecosystem will also be very important so in our first year we should do everything it takes to create NEM apps, get merchants, business and online stores to accept NEM, get companies to pay salaries in NEM, get NEM accepted with important exchanges, payment processors, ATM's. - and even find some big companies and help them to use NEM as a background infrastructure(this would be a great mean to help us make steps toward our end).
I also think in addition to offering PC ecosystem, we should build a good ecosystem for mobile users and all before the end of the first year. During the second year, we should make an important step and create a hardware wallet and focus on integrating it to our ecosystem and creating innovative ways to use it.

c)Here I think we could divide things in 3 important iterations. 1st - the launch: things are moderately simple, better than what we see around us but still far from ideal. 2nd - we have created and stabilized our core system and can focus deeply to achieve an unmatched intuitive simplicity for all of our ecosystem. In this second move we are also starting to make important waves in the mobile apps and ecosystem world. 3rd - we have reached a brilliant state of simplicity across our platforms now we move forward to do the same with our hardware wallet.

2)Marketing side: The key part missing here is, as I said before, correct targeting. We don't want to target everybody, that is a waste of time and money. We need to understand how technology adoption works.(See this image: http://wikibon.org/w/images/c/ca/Technology_Adoption_Curve.jpg) So first we need to target early adopters. Most of the people who would be crypto early adopters are already in the crypto world - so we need to make sure they hear about NEM. A lot of other early adopters are spread around the startup world and great technical and university hubs of the world. (I think I have a potentially instrumental move here, I know a platform with somewhere between 100k - 500k very smart technical people/business man/ entrepreneurs/hackers, all early adopters to whom I could pitch NEM and maybe reach a mass of 20k-80k views of the content I pitch, so this could be big, indeed it would be the premium crowd we would like on our side. It also is one of the best idea marketplace/hubs of Sillicon Valley. The most important part would be that if we are good enough, a lot of those 20k-80k early adopters will be converted to NEM which would bring an enormous boost. But it's not guaranteed that my pitch would work, it's a bit more complex, I'll explain when the time comes.) In addition to that we could spread the word about our experiment in economic circles and kindle some intelligent discussions around the subject.

3)Community: We need to further grow our community and create an incentive for smart and highly productive people to start using and contributing to NEM.

So the big picture of short term roadmap should look like this:

1) Launch and 1st year ->Build trust - Build ecosystem -Work on simplicity - grow community/adoption - build mobile ecosystem

2)1 year after launch -> Emerge as the most important: trustworthy, innovative and rewarding altcoin/movement in town

3) Continue with - Build ecosystem -Work on simplicity - grow community/adoption - build mobile ecosystem - move to hardware wallets and gadgets, make it simple and cool.

4) Have great innovative blockchain + advanced payment network + rich ecosystem and usability + very large and very smart community + brilliant intuitive simplicity + simple mobile usage + hardware and other cool gadgets => Challenge bitcoin => NEM becomes 1st.

This is another great post!  I agree with everything you are saying.  What you have laid out is a very good road map.  Clearly brainstormed well.  

As far as targeting a tech savy group.  I think we should airdrop NEM on MIT like bitcoin did.  It is a very localized market.  It is the exact demographic that would like it and think it is cool.  If it works out, I say we hit Harvard and Boston University with airdrops.  That would mean we have blanketed three corners of Boston.  

Taking over the world starts one neighbourhood at a time.  When two countries fight, they don't throw bombs randomly over a country.  That is exactly what all other altcoins and bitcoin are doing.  They are dispersing themselves all over the world, a little bit here and a little bit there.  When a general is in charge with strategic knowledge, he pics one beach, one town, one front to attack.  Then when he has it, he goes after another target.  One at a time until the whole country falls, and then the next country.  

Crypto currency is an entirely new concept, and new way of thinking about money.  It is very different than other technologies.  Think back to the introductions of phones or electricity.  Phones weren't just put all over the world one at a time, they were introduced small market by small market.  The same with electricity.  The same with plumbing.  The same with internet.  And so on.  Crypto is just as revolutionary as these and is just as new and strange.  Before people had electricity, they didn't think they needed it.  The same with phones.  The same with internet.  And so the same is with cryto.  The world does not want to just embrace this idea.  It doesn't think it needs it. Actually, they sit around and laugh at us and make jokes. But we can show them.  We can do it one market at a time.    After the first market falls, the second is easier, and the third easier after that.  After a while later markets will beg to be introduced.  

You did not just read the Tzun Tzu art of war did you? ;-)
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 11:32:30 AM

This is another great post!  I agree with everything you are saying.  What you have laid out is a very good road map.  Clearly brainstormed well.  

As far as targeting a tech savy group.  I think we should airdrop NEM on MIT like bitcoin did.  It is a very localized market.  It is the exact demographic that would like it and think it is cool.  If it works out, I say we hit Harvard and Boston University with airdrops.  That would mean we have blanketed three corners of Boston.  

Taking over the world starts one neighbourhood at a time.  When two countries fight, they don't throw bombs randomly over a country.  That is exactly what all other altcoins and bitcoin are doing.  They are dispersing themselves all over the world, a little bit here and a little bit there.  When a general is in charge with strategic knowledge, he pics one beach, one town, one front to attack.  Then when he has it, he goes after another target.  One at a time until the whole country falls, and then the next country.  

Crypto currency is an entirely new concept, and new way of thinking about money.  It is very different than other technologies.  Think back to the introductions of phones or electricity.  Phones weren't just put all over the world one at a time, they were introduced small market by small market.  The same with electricity.  The same with plumbing.  The same with internet.  And so on.  Crypto is just as revolutionary as these and is just as new and strange.  Before people had electricity, they didn't think they needed it.  The same with phones.  The same with internet.  And so the same is with cryto.  The world does not want to just embrace this idea.  It doesn't think it needs it. Actually, they sit around and laugh at us and make jokes. But we can show them.  We can do it one market at a time.    After the first market falls, the second is easier, and the third easier after that.  After a while later markets will beg to be introduced.  

Hahaha, Years and years ago.  Required reading for all strategist in the military. 

McDoxy

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:37:17 AM

I'm a ruby/web developer and I was wondering what kind of service I could build for the NEM ecosystem.

I thought about doing a blockchain.info like web client with similar client encryption where you don't have to trust the website. But not sure how hard that would be to implement. Is NEM using a wallet file like bitcoin or a passphrase like Nxt?

Any other cool ideas?
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:39:54 AM

Hahaha, Years and years ago.  Required reading for all strategist in the military. 

Agree. We could hold a worldwide nomination for the first NEM city (or at smaller scale - NEM square) similar to what Google did with fiber cable.

http://www.muniwireless.com/2010/02/20/nominate-your-city-for-google-fiber-project/

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 12:10:35 PM

off-topic http://hackaday.io/prize/mission

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
mrvegad

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:38:22 PM

[/quote]
vote everydeay! NEM TO THE MOON!
[/quote]

forget the moon, NEM is going into deep space!
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:45:19 PM

vote everydeay! NEM TO THE MOON!
[/quote]

[/quote]

How about we just launch for now.
play4ce

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:50:40 PM

[/quote]

forget the deep space, NEM is going to another dimension!
jxmhqjg

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:54:44 PM

Here are some more thoughts I have about strategic moves for NEM future.

NEM Battle Plan

As I said in my previous post, there seems to be a huge crisis of integrity and trust going on in the altcoin world right now. There are so many scam coins and pump & dump schemes that one cannot be too careful.

Where does NEM fit, how is it different?

The idea is that when you look close enough at the current state of the landscape, at how NEM has begun and has continued to operate, the contrast becomes obvious. NEM is very different from what you see around it, it is a movement based on the principles of integrity, trust and charity. Integrity, because the official personnel responsible of NEM has proved to be transparent and correct in every dealing regarding NEM. Trust, because NEM people have proved to be very responsible with everything they do, and at the same time show a great ability for getting things done. Charity, because although NEM devs put an enormous amount of hard work to build NEM and could have sold(IPO) NEM shares at a significant price, they choose to award it as call to participation for an insignificant fee or contribution in order to give an equal opportunity to about 3000 members.

This is NEM, and it's clearly unlike anything we've seen until now.

Precisely because of this big trustworthiness crisis I think NEM could have an enormous advantage to build upon, in addition to that NEM aims to bring deep innovation on multiple levels thanks to its extremely competent dev team along with its large, diverse and talented community.

Our target and fighting strategy

I think our target for the end of NEM's first year after launch should be to clearly emerge as the most important altcoin in town. We should strive to be the most trustworthy, smart and innovative movement/coin. There will be a tremendous advantage if we manage to create ourselves a name, spread it everywhere, and continue to act consistently to it.

Further more, I think if we achieve the above mentioned target and continue in the same manner, we should be able to aim for our 2nd target in about 2 - 3 years after launch: challenging bitcoin and becoming the most important crypto movement and currency.

How to do it:

In order to emerge as the most important altcoin we need to fight on more fronts and hit strategically and decisively.

1)On the technical side: in order to have a natural and significant advantage over everybody else we need to focus on the following aspects: a)advanced blockchain technology and payment network, b)rich and diverse ecosystem/usability and c)radical and intuitive simplicity for the end-user.

a)Our blockchain technology needs to be more flexible and robust, preferably it should also be able to solve some of the problems other blockchains have(e.g. too much hard drive space taken and slow syncing). I should also enable developers to easily integrate and build powerful apps on it.
Our payment network needs to have the natural incentive to make money flow(which I think will happen with POI) and also good transaction speed and transaction scalability. If we do this two things(advance blockchain and payment network) better than anyone else we have a foundation for long term success right there.

b)I think a rich ecosystem will also be very important so in our first year we should do everything it takes to create NEM apps, get merchants, business and online stores to accept NEM, get companies to pay salaries in NEM, get NEM accepted with important exchanges, payment processors, ATM's. - and even find some big companies and help them to use NEM as a background infrastructure(this would be a great mean to help us make steps toward our end).
I also think in addition to offering PC ecosystem, we should build a good ecosystem for mobile users and all before the end of the first year. During the second year, we should make an important step and create a hardware wallet and focus on integrating it to our ecosystem and creating innovative ways to use it.

c)Here I think we could divide things in 3 important iterations. 1st - the launch: things are moderately simple, better than what we see around us but still far from ideal. 2nd - we have created and stabilized our core system and can focus deeply to achieve an unmatched intuitive simplicity for all of our ecosystem. In this second move we are also starting to make important waves in the mobile apps and ecosystem world. 3rd - we have reached a brilliant state of simplicity across our platforms now we move forward to do the same with our hardware wallet.

2)Marketing side: The key part missing here is, as I said before, correct targeting. We don't want to target everybody, that is a waste of time and money. We need to understand how technology adoption works.(See this image: http://wikibon.org/w/images/c/ca/Technology_Adoption_Curve.jpg) So first we need to target early adopters. Most of the people who would be crypto early adopters are already in the crypto world - so we need to make sure they hear about NEM. A lot of other early adopters are spread around the startup world and great technical and university hubs of the world. (I think I have a potentially instrumental move here, I know a platform with somewhere between 100k - 500k very smart technical people/business man/ entrepreneurs/hackers, all early adopters to whom I could pitch NEM and maybe reach a mass of 20k-80k views of the content I pitch, so this could be big, indeed it would be the premium crowd we would like on our side. It also is one of the best idea marketplace/hubs of Sillicon Valley. The most important part would be that if we are good enough, a lot of those 20k-80k early adopters will be converted to NEM which would bring an enormous boost. But it's not guaranteed that my pitch would work, it's a bit more complex, I'll explain when the time comes.) In addition to that we could spread the word about our experiment in economic circles and kindle some intelligent discussions around the subject.

3)Community: We need to further grow our community and create an incentive for smart and highly productive people to start using and contributing to NEM.

So the big picture of short term roadmap should look like this:

1) Launch and 1st year ->Build trust - Build ecosystem -Work on simplicity - grow community/adoption - build mobile ecosystem

2)1 year after launch -> Emerge as the most important: trustworthy, innovative and rewarding altcoin/movement in town

3) Continue with - Build ecosystem -Work on simplicity - grow community/adoption - build mobile ecosystem - move to hardware wallets and gadgets, make it simple and cool.

4) Have great innovative blockchain + advanced payment network + rich ecosystem and usability + very large and very smart community + brilliant intuitive simplicity + simple mobile usage + hardware and other cool gadgets => Challenge bitcoin => NEM becomes 1st.

The Great Plan!Need   lot of smart people to work hard to achieve

NEM is the future
soarlyzed

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:07:52 PM

Keep on voting for NEM guys!!!

https://hitbtc.com/vote

Registered and voted!

You got my vote!!!!!!!!!!
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 02:28:01 PM

Voted

mlwlxz

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:32:45 PM

voted.
Why not https://www.mintpal.com?
rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 04:32:15 PM

Crypto currency is an entirely new concept, and new way of thinking about money.  It is very different than other technologies.  Think back to the introductions of phones or electricity.  Phones weren't just put all over the world one at a time, they were introduced small market by small market.  The same with electricity.  The same with plumbing.  The same with internet.  And so on.  Crypto is just as revolutionary as these and is just as new and strange.  Before people had electricity, they didn't think they needed it.  The same with phones.  The same with internet.  And so the same is with cryto.  The world does not want to just embrace this idea.  It doesn't think it needs it. Actually, they sit around and laugh at us and make jokes. But we can show them.  We can do it one market at a time.    After the first market falls, the second is easier, and the third easier after that.  After a while later markets will beg to be introduced.  

Hahaha, Years and years ago.  Required reading for all strategist in the military.  

Agree. We could hold a worldwide nomination for the first NEM city (or at smaller scale - NEM square) similar to what Google did with fiber cable.

http://www.muniwireless.com/2010/02/20/nominate-your-city-for-google-fiber-project/

Isle of Man maybe a good option because it is progressive in so far as cryptos are concerned. Flights of Crypto Biz will go there soon with their latest release of a conducive digital currency regulation.

http://www.gov.im/media/1197368/questions_and_answers_re_iom_position_on__digital_currencies_final.pdf
xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:34:49 PM

Unfortunately, ethereum seems to be doing the best job currently, mainly because of all the media attention.

Correction: ethereum seems to be doing the best job currently, mainly because they know how to attract the media attention.

Remember what I have said before:

I think we should proceed with marketing in two ways: 1) using guerila-style, immediately rewarding marketing which includes all you have said before and some of what I have said in my marketing proposal and here:

In addition to what I suggested in the marketing proposal brought before, I think there are 2 things which will bring an immediate and huge amount of attention and cash flow into NEM: 1) Launch and get a place into top 10 -15 on coinmarketcap and 2) do everything necessary to bring NEM on one of the premiere and most popular exchanges.1

References
1 I think although counter-intuitive, this may be one of the most effective ways to bring volume into our currency, go into the spotlight and market ourselves at the beginning. Mintpal looks better than most exchanges and sucks less. But more importantly it is the premier exchange for altcoins, has good customer service, has not been compromised or hacked until now, people have traded already thousands of btc/day on it and have btc at disposal there. Blackcoin reached its peak on and probably because of mintpal, same with darkcoin. If we would get on mintpal the result would certainly worth it. It would probably be the easiest way to make btc flow into NEM. From experience I can tell the reputation of the exchange on which the coin is listed is an important predictor of limits in coins volume, meaning people will no way trade 100btc in one trade on bittrex or poloniex but would comfortably do so on mintpal. This is why coins like balckcoin and darkcoin have made it their mission to reach mintapl. The fact is that when almost any coin is created, it generally gets first listed on bittrex and poloniex. After a couple of days, if the coin is interesting enough and it attracts more than 100btc daily volume, the coin is secretly evaluated by mintpal to be added there. Some are added only when they reach 500btc/day volume, some are added only through voting and even paying for voting. Some are never added because it's probably too hard.(NXT is a good example.) The was a time when cryptsy was the premier altcoin exchange, but that time has passed and cryptsy seem to be heading the wrong way.

When a coin grows in price and volume, we generally tend to attribute all the credit to interesting things like innovation, marketing and other stuff, missing the point that the market is a bit more complex and often counter-intuitive in many ways, and the majority of price increase and volume may in fact come from manipulation which is strictly coordinated to accompany innovation and good news(see bitcoin and dogecoin manipulation examples). In the same way, I think we tend to overemphasis the short term effect of innovation, marketing and other stuff over getting listed on a very popular and relatively trustworthy exchange. But looking at the facts and experience, the latter in close coordination with the former may be responsible for the most part. It may even be so due to initiation of some complex chain of events that is utterly invisible at this point. Think 80/20 principle but instead of 20 put 1 or 2 factors.

2) long term/high impact marketing(this is what ethereum is doing):

Besides that, one of the most important things we could do for NEM in the long term is find one or more persons which should be "the faces" of NEM at conferences, interviews, and do what Vitalik Butering does for Etherium, capturing the imagination of technical people and intelligentsia by kindling intelligent discussions and intellectual experiments regarding how NEM works, what we can and could do with it, what problems of previous coins we solve, etc. This is the highest point we need to target, which if we do correctly, will overflow and bring news about NEM into all other sub-layers of society.

rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 04:40:43 PM

Besides that, one of the most important things we could do for NEM in the long term is find one or more persons which should be "the faces" of NEM at conferences, interviews, and do what Vitalik Butering does for Etherium, capturing the imagination of technical people and intelligentsia by kindling intelligent discussions and intellectual experiments regarding how NEM works, what we can and could do with it, what problems of previous coins we solve, etc. This is the highest point we need to target, which if we do correctly, will overflow and bring news about NEM into all other sub-layers of society.

I guess it has to come from the core team. One needs to be technically savvy too as often this person will need to defend the design as a good crypto worthy of use AND cause.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:50:49 PM

I disagree Xtester.  A lot of copywright coins did what you described (Mastercoin and others) all for naught. 

personality worshipping often backfires.  I'm reminded how they brought Kevin Spacey to represent Call of Duty

There's little point to it.  Practically no one reads articles or videos for crypto currencies.  People these days have a 5 second attention span. Think of all that money Doge wasted on the Olympics and Nascar and nothing to show for it.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
vonBerlichingen

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:56:31 PM

I guess it has to come from the core team. One needs to be technically savvy too as often this person will need to defend the design as a good crypto worthy of use AND cause.

That´s really important. Look at Dark / XC / Monero / Veri and so on. Every group blames the other not to be anonymous.
solix

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:37:54 PM

If we have a stake, and bought a portion of a stake on the AE exchange, can we still bid in the auction?

Your Ad here! PM us now if you'd like to advertise here.
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: