Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:47:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 920050 times)
anyone4u

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:10:33 AM

Bounty for Developer to add Kimoto Gravity Well to Protect Against Multi-pool Raping of Potcoin.

Allowing Multi-pools to strip mine Potcoin leaves core miners holding the bag when it comes to difficulty and destroys long term market viability because mass dumping creates panic and price instability. Panic, mass dumping, and price instability are not desirable traits for real world businesses that may consider adopting the coin in the future. I strongly encourage the developer to consider implementing the Kimoto Gravity Well to protect the network from the destructive effects of Multi-pool dump mining and pledge a 1000 POT bounty for its immediate implementation within the next 10 days. Feel free to join me by pledging whatever you can afford and comment below to show the developer how strongly we feel about neutralizing this impending threat.... or just tell me why you think it's a bad idea.

http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/1x0az3/bounty_for_developer_to_add_kimoto_gravity_well/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:15:29 AM

Another place to vote for POT:

http://www.AllCrypt.com/beta

NEM/XEM!!!
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 07:30:26 AM

Another place to vote for POT:

http://www.AllCrypt.com/beta

For the record, 20 % of all the bribes i get go to charity too..  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:11:55 AM

Re freshmarket :

I'm really sorry to say this, but it seems that our security system wasn't enough.
Just now i received a message from someone that he has hacked our exchange, and if we want to stop this, we have to pay 10 BTC. Obviously, we are not going to pay our users' money, and we temporarily closed the exchange. We have made an secutity audit to see what's missing, and found ~1200 LTC stolen (nearly 40% of all LTC),  nearly ~50% of LEAFcoins, and ~20% NYANcoins. All other currencies remained nearly unchanged.
Just now we deciding what refund can we make (dev team has nearly 200 LTC on their own, and i can give up some too). We will make a message after we have an agreement. We will 100% refund all other (not-leaf, nyan or LTC) currencies, and try to refund as much ltc as we can.
As i see, it was sql-injection, but it doesn't helped him much - all passwords are stored as hashed ones. So he just brute-forced all low-security passwords to steal their money. So if you haven't got email auth - it is possible that your account was just jacked.

I also have possible ideas about openex malware in source code, but without proofs i can't do anything.

had 650POT in there.. hopefully you guys didnt have much either... going to try get that back :/

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 08:36:43 AM

Re freshmarket :

I'm really sorry to say this, but it seems that our security system wasn't enough.
Just now i received a message from someone that he has hacked our exchange, and if we want to stop this, we have to pay 10 BTC. Obviously, we are not going to pay our users' money, and we temporarily closed the exchange. We have made an secutity audit to see what's missing, and found ~1200 LTC stolen (nearly 40% of all LTC),  nearly ~50% of LEAFcoins, and ~20% NYANcoins. All other currencies remained nearly unchanged.
Just now we deciding what refund can we make (dev team has nearly 200 LTC on their own, and i can give up some too). We will make a message after we have an agreement. We will 100% refund all other (not-leaf, nyan or LTC) currencies, and try to refund as much ltc as we can.
As i see, it was sql-injection, but it doesn't helped him much - all passwords are stored as hashed ones. So he just brute-forced all low-security passwords to steal their money. So if you haven't got email auth - it is possible that your account was just jacked.

I also have possible ideas about openex malware in source code, but without proofs i can't do anything.

had 650POT in there.. hopefully you guys didnt have much either... going to try get that back :/

Sorry to hear that dave!

I hope you get funds back.

One a side note..
Bitember came back online! Glad to see they made it through the storm!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
efarah2549

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:56:35 AM

Re freshmarket :

Sounds like Potcoin was unaffected unless they were jacking account and dumping altcoins for LTC to transfer out
minermob

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 08:58:50 AM

Hey all Smiley

We have launched our pool a few days ago at http://pot.minermob.com

We wanted to invite you all to come see our new awesome CUSTOM layout, and enjoy all the benefits associated Smiley

Low reject ratios, low block found %'s, and high efficiency!

bring in the HASH power ladies and gents Wink

I signed up right when you made the announcment on reddit to so i could get the 0% fee for the first 50 users like you said and there was like 10 or 11 people mining total when i logged in so im sure i made it but now when i got back to your site after seeing you here... your website is different and my login that previously worked does not! I tried to reach out in IRC but its cricket's in there..

Whats up with that?

Hello,

We ended up having to wipe the database and we are now merged with leetpools.

I made an announcement on the reddit thread but apparently not here. I will personally send you 100 potcoins for the troubles of having to re-register. You will also get 0% pool fees.

Same operators, we have just merged with another group of pool operators, as we feel we can all synergize and bring a better pool overall.

We hope you'll give us a second chance and re register. The last 8-9 blocks have an average round time of 40%, so we are doing quite well. Smiley
bitember

Activity: 70

BitEmber staff

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 08:59:22 AM

BitEmber is back online.

http://pot.bitember.com/

Bitcoin: 16vVLeSuvXnmDeccDivehEGrYZ1DPS5rwX
Cryptsy Key: 13c49a0d8f449183742211bec5e2ae9d6bfaa01d
Join us on irc.freenode.net #bitember
minermob

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 09:02:37 AM

Hey all Smiley

We have launched our pool a few days ago at http://pot.minermob.com

We wanted to invite you all to come see our new awesome CUSTOM layout, and enjoy all the benefits associated Smiley

Low reject ratios, low block found %'s, and high efficiency!

bring in the HASH power ladies and gents Wink
same here: see others post describes my situation also

I signed up right when you made the announcment on reddit to so i could get the 0% fee for the first 50 users like you said and there was like 10 or 11 people mining total when i logged in so im sure i made it but now when i got back to your site after seeing you here... your website is different and my login that previously worked does not! whats up?

Hello,

I will say the same to you as I did the previous poster, as well as apologize for you not getting the message.

We did post on reddit that we had to wipe the database because the stratum was completely messed up. This was after finding 1 block, so I posted that if anyone felt wronged mining in the pool, that I would send them some potcoins. Offer is to you as well.

We did post on the news that we had to wipe the database and to please re-register your account. We apologize that you'll have to do that, but it's for the better long-term.

The new layout was brought on to differentiate us from other pools, and we hope you guys like it.

THe pool has been doing very well, check out the stats. Feel free to PM me here and we can work out an arrangement if you feel like you lost potcoins with the previous layout.

Best,

Daniel
minermob

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 09:04:32 AM

Anybody here have an idea at what POT will settle at when it peaks?

Not being dead serious just wondering what peoples thoughts on the coin are and what price it could get to in the future, be that in $ or POT/BTC
http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/1x152d/anybody_here_have_an_idea_at_what_pot_will_settle/

its already worth .54 updated from .07 on the pot tv channel site. People are selling low because some whales came in and got difficulty to 27-29 then dumped and market is recovering, when situation stabilizes, prices should rise when things get things back to normal. The same thing is going on with several coins atm. Big market manipulators are in action on 2 fronts, the hashrate/diff,market. They are getting big rigs, massive dumping, only to buy back up at a lower price in smaller quantities making lots of smaller trades for cheap. See how they are doing it on doges, its the same on Pot and about 2-3 other coins I witnessed/seen.

I agree overall in the fact that long term, things should be fine.

Most all coins have had huge fluctuations especially near launch.

For the coin to be two weeks old i'm proud of the devs and where it's at.

Look at other coins like starcoin; the chains are completely screwed up. Atleast we don't have that issue, and there's an underlying issue we are trying to service.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:34:18 AM

The potential in this coin out does a lot of others which is why this is me --->   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

maeglin

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:36:19 AM

It's price is dropping day by day..
Lovethecoins

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:40:29 AM

It has been around 2 weeks? I think saying its dropping is slightly quick judgement

maeglin

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:00:12 AM

It has been around 2 weeks? I think saying its dropping is slightly quick judgement

Then you have hope for POT? I'm have been mining it for 3 days and price halved till. If it raises again that would be great  Grin
Lovethecoins

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:11:44 AM

I wouldn't say the prices went in half.... I would say the pots on sale  Grin Grin

maeglin

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:13:47 AM

Hahaha! Gather as you can LoL  Grin
shaal

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:25:58 AM

It's price is dropping day by day..

all coins drop from time to time. hell look at EAC at the moment.
davetheshrew

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:07:38 AM

Here is an awesome potcoin story http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/1x2j5f/me_and_another_user_just_initiated_one_of_the/

My [POT] address PKGbqyqnVLvMoxmYq1YAm7dKAxue52LeNj
fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 11:10:14 AM

Anyone already suggested http://poloniex.com to list Potcoin? they're already listing many alt coins, and the site has been fast/responsive so far.

(no it's not an advertisement)

davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:42:14 PM

Got my pot back Smiley

@potcoin please remove https://freshmarket.co.in/ from the list on page 1

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀