Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:14:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 920050 times)
PotCoin (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 05:22:38 AM

This forum about Potcoin used to be one of my favorite things to read everyday. The developers updated the community with new information and people were psyched to discuss Potcoin. Now, there is almost never anything of use (you aren't just gonna instantly get rich off your Potcoins if POT goes on Mintpal or Cryptsy) and the forum is filled with useless commands to vote to get Potcoin on major exchanges.

Excuse me if this sounds whiny, but I do think Potcoin is an awesome idea. I have written about it, spoken on the phone to Smokemon (who is very smart and motivated) and mined and followed Potcoin from the beginning. Whether you are new or been around for awhile, I would like to get back to talking about clever ideas to actually implement this coin. And for those here just to make a profit, making the coin more usable in real life will benefit you too!

#1: What is going on with the Android Wallet? Did I miss something scrolling through the pages of "Vote on Mintpal"?

#2: Is anyone a shop owner or close to a lead that would get Potcoin accepted in a store or shop in real life?

#4: Where are we on the leads to online marijuana stores using Potcoin (Potlocater)?

#5: Are there any other ideas (no matter how small) that anyone may have that could help Potcoin?

Thanks and feel free to call me a troll, negative Nancy, or whatever other negative things you can come up with. I appreciate any constructive criticism and may the brilliance of Potcoin soon be realized!

1. Wallet.potcoin.info is our new web wallet it works on all platforms. The android app is in final testing we are still working on the last bugs but our dev team is working a lot.

2. Yes there a few places so far and also a few charities accepting it, I would say 20 places.  I'm happy with 1 or 2 a day until we have a telemarketing office and merchant services setup. In the process now.

3. You don't have 3 lol ... Have you seen the new block chain explorer that's amazing.  Potchain.net

4. Spoke to john from pot locator he's moved in to his new offices and is finishing his launch this week.  I should have news next week. Smiley

5. I have ideas to keep a team of 20 busy for a long time so stay turned on Twitter and reddit and here.

6.  You can always call me on 1.844.pot.coin and we can talk ideas or plans.  People do all the time. Smiley

I'm running potcoin like a startup company from Silicon Valley.  But we are located in Montreal. Lololol

Smoke

PotCoin -Grow With Us-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:26:58 AM

Whoever that was helping me out get the price nice and Higggghhhhhh Smiley Check the price now gents! Wink PotCoin FTW

:-) back at ya

Litejavichu

Activity: 693

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:54:37 AM

This forum about Potcoin used to be one of my favorite things to read everyday. The developers updated the community with new information and people were psyched to discuss Potcoin. Now, there is almost never anything of use (you aren't just gonna instantly get rich off your Potcoins if POT goes on Mintpal or Cryptsy) and the forum is filled with useless commands to vote to get Potcoin on major exchanges.

Excuse me if this sounds whiny, but I do think Potcoin is an awesome idea. I have written about it, spoken on the phone to Smokemon (who is very smart and motivated) and mined and followed Potcoin from the beginning. Whether you are new or been around for awhile, I would like to get back to talking about clever ideas to actually implement this coin. And for those here just to make a profit, making the coin more usable in real life will benefit you too!

#1: What is going on with the Android Wallet? Did I miss something scrolling through the pages of "Vote on Mintpal"?

#2: Is anyone a shop owner or close to a lead that would get Potcoin accepted in a store or shop in real life?

#4: Where are we on the leads to online marijuana stores using Potcoin (Potlocater)?

#5: Are there any other ideas (no matter how small) that anyone may have that could help Potcoin?

Thanks and feel free to call me a troll, negative Nancy, or whatever other negative things you can come up with. I appreciate any constructive criticism and may the brilliance of Potcoin soon be realized!

http://www.plantat.es/inicio.html

Lexomatico

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:35:29 AM

Come to us! We are stable and Secure!

http://pot.altcoin-mining.com/

See us Wink
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:12:11 PM

1. Wallet.potcoin.info is our new web wallet it works on all platforms. The android app is in final testing we are still working on the last bugs but our dev team is working a lot.

2. Yes there a few places so far and also a few charities accepting it, I would say 20 places.  I'm happy with 1 or 2 a day until we have a telemarketing office and merchant services setup. In the process now.

3. You don't have 3 lol ... Have you seen the new block chain explorer that's amazing.  Potchain.net

4. Spoke to john from pot locator he's moved in to his new offices and is finishing his launch this week.  I should have news next week. Smiley

5. I have ideas to keep a team of 20 busy for a long time so stay turned on Twitter and reddit and here.

6.  You can always call me on 1.844.pot.coin and we can talk ideas or plans.  People do all the time. Smiley

I'm running potcoin like a startup company from Silicon Valley.  But we are located in Montreal. Lololol

Smoke

Potcoin...

You guys are awesome.  I don't smoke weed but I am backing your coin because you guys have the slickest website and development team I have ever seen.

I see a lot of potential in this coin!  Keep up the good work.

Any possibility of altering the block reward by adding KGW? 

Best to do it sooner rather than later.

Cheers
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:15:04 PM

Everyone vote for potcoin on cryptsy!!!

Bump

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:21:58 PM

Bump
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:28:29 PM

K im out of BTC now haha price looking stable around 865. Keep voting and buying ladies and gents! Smiley

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:57:45 PM

K im out of BTC now haha price looking stable around 865. Keep voting and buying ladies and gents! Smiley

Potcoin volumes rising quickly

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=POT&b=BTC
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:53:04 PM

Smoke

whoomp there it is! 

Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:34:28 PM

Bump, cast your votes

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497351.0
mintpal.com/voting
cryptsy.com/coinvotes
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:38:44 PM

22814!~ www,NEXT! lolz

Cmon POT!!  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
zodfsx

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:23:37 PM

See us Wink

Gonna try your pool. Any bonuses for block finder? Cheesy

Lexomatico

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:41:24 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 03:52:20 PM by Lexomatico

See us Wink

The first 10 Blockfinders will get a 0% Fee Account!! Get in while its hot!

1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. -
zodfsx

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:55:00 PM

See us Wink

1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. -

im in Zodfsx
Lexomatico

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:07:16 PM

See us Wink

1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. -

im in Zodfsx

After 1 Blockfind i set u up 0% Fee Smiley
trader666

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:28:29 PM

Go and vote for Potcoin in Cryptsy. https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
AdamT

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:54:52 PM

POT/BTC market taken off cryptorush wtf. Just POT/DOGE now.
Lexomatico

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:30:42 PM

See us Wink

1. zodfsx
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. -
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:04:45 PM

Smoke

all the positive news sure really showing on the price..... If you are selling at 1000 right now be prepare to get eating up you got some hungry potcoiners here

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: