Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 920050 times)
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:52:12 PM

sorry guys sold all mine, havent seen much movement, no snoops, no exchanges worth a mention, no adoption by any dispensary, coffee shop or otherwise, i can get rolling papers from a shop for £0.20p so doesnt drive me wild with the current updates. Just a paper wallet that looks good and a really nice website. My apologies but Im going back to mining profitable coins for a bit until I see here has picked up. Take care, hope the coin moves forward soon.

Thats ok more coins for me.... no but seriously guys this is only a month old give up now is just silly if you don't want too buy more sure but why would you sell them for 1/4th what they were worth last week

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chronikka

Merit: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:11:02 AM

sorry guys sold all mine, havent seen much movement, no snoops, no exchanges worth a mention, no adoption by any dispensary, coffee shop or otherwise, i can get rolling papers from a shop for £0.20p so doesnt drive me wild with the current updates. Just a paper wallet that looks good and a really nice website. My apologies but Im going back to mining profitable coins for a bit until I see here has picked up. Take care, hope the coin moves forward soon.

Thats ok more coins for me.... no but seriously guys this is only a month old give up now is just silly if you don't want too buy more sure but why would you sell them for 1/4th what they were worth last week

It took bitcoin 5 years to get acceptance by a very minor portion of society. I think too many people are in it to make a little bit of quick cash. All I hear is "profitability" and "price" from the people who selling out. If you want to mine the most profitable coin and dump it for BTC then you missed your chance on this coin because that was right after launch.

Right now this coin is a long term investment. Potcoin is not going to be accepted at retails shops, cannabis clubs, or online any time soon.  And guess what? Neither is dopecoin. They just aren't. Its far too early for any vendor to be accepting this coin for product, let alone being on major exchanges (cryptsy for example). People forget that a year ago bitcoin was trading at $5. These things don't happen overnight.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
Lovethecoins

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:18:00 AM

It took bitcoin 5 years to get acceptance by a very minor portion of society. I think too many people are in it to make a little bit of quick cash. All I hear is "profitability" and "price" from the people who selling out. If you want to mine the most profitable coin and dump it for BTC then you missed your chance on this coin because that was right after launch.

Right now this coin is a long term investment. Potcoin is not going to be accepted at retails shops, cannabis clubs, or online any time soon.  And guess what? Neither is dopecoin. They just aren't. Its far too early for any vendor to be accepting this coin for product, let alone being on major exchanges (cryptsy for example). People forget that a year ago bitcoin was trading at $5. These things don't happen overnight.

+1

Voting for coins is all we can do stay strong stay together and we will get there... pot rules are changing big time right now and this coin has a real chance at being the coin of the future of marijuana... If you believe in it stay positive market get on twitter Facebook vote... If not best of luck with you i'm too busy getting high on potcoin

oxxymoronn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:42:58 AM

Actually dopecoin is already in retail shops after launching like a week ago https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487722.msg5374070#msg5374070
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 01:18:11 AM

I sold out on all my alt coin position's and as i recoup and re-consider them, im more critical even on top tier alts like litecoin.

What do you guys think we are lacking and what can we improve on? 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sarlangg

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:52:16 AM

I sold out on all my alt coin position's and as i recoup and re-consider them, im more critical even on top tier alts like litecoin.

We need more despair and hopelessness.  I want more people to say they are leaving the community or switching to Dopecoin, then bloodthirsty assholes like me will start loading up at lower prices, then you guys will all buy back in at higher prices than you sold to us for.
Lovethecoins

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:53:37 AM

We need more despair and hopelessness.  I want more people to say they are leaving the community or switching to Dopecoin, then bloodthirsty assholes like me will start loading up at lower prices, then you guys will all buy back in at higher prices than you sold to us for.

Hahahaha

I don't do drugs... I start plants on fire and breathe

Lovethecoins

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:46:35 AM

Hahahaha

If you sold at 600 I'm sorry we are already now at 900 satoshi... you should have just kept holding. .... Potcoin too the moon

igl00

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 03:53:31 AM

easy to mine SUN then exchange to POT on cryptorush.

davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:13:26 AM

Hahahaha

If you sold at 600 I'm sorry we are already now at 900 satoshi... you should have just kept holding. .... Potcoin too the moon

100% Really nice little boom there. Was hoping to catch it at 900 and buy back at 650 Wink

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀