Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: please delete  (Read 6990 times)
vintagetrex (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:52:36 AM

Hahaha I am seriously considering it. 

Ethereum looks pretty cool.  It seems Ethereum could be a file uploaded to the Phantom Corp block chain. 

Likewise, Phantom Corp could be a smart contract built on top of Ethereum.  Hmmm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:07:08 AM

A quick 5 second search on OP yielded these absolute gems.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252564.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253999.0

About the Author

vintagetrex was the Xbox Live gamer tag of a 12 year old semi-professional Halo 2 player. Considered a prodigy by some due to his lack of online experience with Halo 1, vintagetrex was known for aggressive bxr combos and stylish head shots with the sniper rifle.  

As an adult, the author has continued developing a unique skill set, including a freakish combination of logic and creativity.  The author's perceptual organization index tested at 99.7%, but he also draws immense creative inspiration from an onset of bipolar disorder.  

After vintagetrex's first invention, which occured under the influence of LSD as an independent at age 19, he was forced into an unfair game dominated by corporate greed and lobbyists.  vintagetrex was crippled in his ability to promote his own invention due to the steep price of patent filings, legal fees, FDA trials, and getting non disclosure agreements signed.  All of these results stemmed from an intellectual property system claiming its sole purpose was the promotion of innovation.  Analyzing his own possibilities, he realized he had been thrust into a game where the only winning option was not to play.  "Write your inventions in a book and don't tell anyone about them."  The game had been made by greed to enslave young, creative minds; squeezing value out of them to boost corporate profits.  vintagetrex vowed to remake the game and turn greed against the oppressors of innovation.  He vowed to make big business the new slaves.  His creation was Anarcorp.  

Methinks one too many extinguished braincells lends itself to psuedologia fantastica in this case.  

Anyone else getting a strong The Talented Mr. Ripley vibe?  You know, minus the 'Talented' part....

You should know better and let this thread fall into the void where it was.

you are pretty lame man.  I don't care about your harassment. 
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:09:55 AM

And for the record,

I came up with another way to do proof of hosting for the claim specific coin mining network. 

Thanks!!
Millicent

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:10:54 AM

I will not be posting my patent application number.  Everyone knows not to do that.  

While I should just let this thread go into the abyss where it belongs.  I'd like to hear your reasoning behind this comment.

I have a patent application filed and would have no problem posting it.  What's your problem posting it?

BTC ~ 1CX9TMGCv73XLcvckz5RsnHgsHA5fJrL2q
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:12:10 AM

I will not be posting my patent application number.  Everyone knows not to do that.  

While I should just let this thread go into the abyss where it belongs.  I'd like to hear your reasoning behind this comment.

I have a patent application filed and would have no problem posting it.  What's your problem posting it?

Lawyers say not to, also as stated previously, it is not in my possession.  I will have it in my possession by Monday. 
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:15:02 AM

I just looked into V Buterin.  He seems to be a smart kid and know lots of stuff in computing.  He reminds me of myself when I was 19.  

I hope he recognizes the radical transformation block chain technology can bring to the economy.  It can literally restructure the entire economy and replace greed/corruption in innovation/development of new ideas.  This can be done by the complete exploitation of government intellectual property and corporatism.  If he hasn't already learned, I'm sure he will soon find out how corrupt the people surrounding innovation can be.  

The name of the game is this: "remove as much money from the inventor's pockets as possible and place it in your own pocket" (as a developer/investor/lawyer)

THIS MUST BE CHANGED. 
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:05:32 AM

I just looked into V Buterin.  He seems to be a smart kid and know lots of stuff in computing.  He reminds me of myself when I was 19.  

I hope he recognizes the radical transformation block chain technology can bring to the economy.  It can literally restructure the entire economy and replace greed/corruption in innovation/development of new ideas.  This can be done by the complete exploitation of government intellectual property and corporatism.  If he hasn't already learned, I'm sure he will soon find out how corrupt the people surrounding innovation can be.  

The name of the game is this: "remove as much money from the inventor's pockets as possible and place it in your own pocket" (as a developer/investor/lawyer)

THIS MUST BE CHANGED.  

I remember when I was 19 and these people leading this one organization (Pumps & Pipes, a 'collaborative technology conference') wanted to uphold me as "young 19 year old genius inventor going to save the world."  

Its a marketing strategy.  Everyone likes to think of some young mind who will revolutionize the world.  While all that was going on, the organization was looting all the profits from my inventions behind my back.  When I tried to sue them, my dad who was involved with the organization got involved to step up the coercion.  Its always a bunch of bullshit.  

Sad

Sorry Vitalik, you're probably screwed.  You will understand the value of the decentralized intellectual property system soon enough!!! (once you realize the people upholding you as a "creative genius" have walked away with the money of your innovation stuffing their pockets)
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:18:36 AM

A quick 5 second search on OP yielded these absolute gems.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252564.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253999.0

About the Author

vintagetrex was the Xbox Live gamer tag of a 12 year old semi-professional Halo 2 player. Considered a prodigy by some due to his lack of online experience with Halo 1, vintagetrex was known for aggressive bxr combos and stylish head shots with the sniper rifle.  

As an adult, the author has continued developing a unique skill set, including a freakish combination of logic and creativity.  The author's perceptual organization index tested at 99.7%, but he also draws immense creative inspiration from an onset of bipolar disorder.  

After vintagetrex's first invention, which occured under the influence of LSD as an independent at age 19, he was forced into an unfair game dominated by corporate greed and lobbyists.  vintagetrex was crippled in his ability to promote his own invention due to the steep price of patent filings, legal fees, FDA trials, and getting non disclosure agreements signed.  All of these results stemmed from an intellectual property system claiming its sole purpose was the promotion of innovation.  Analyzing his own possibilities, he realized he had been thrust into a game where the only winning option was not to play.  "Write your inventions in a book and don't tell anyone about them."  The game had been made by greed to enslave young, creative minds; squeezing value out of them to boost corporate profits.  vintagetrex vowed to remake the game and turn greed against the oppressors of innovation.  He vowed to make big business the new slaves.  His creation was Anarcorp.  

Methinks one too many extinguished braincells lends itself to psuedologia fantastica in this case.  

Anyone else getting a strong The Talented Mr. Ripley vibe?  You know, minus the 'Talented' part....

You should know better and let this thread fall into the void where it was.

Wait a second… you're a promoter of anarchist money and yet you deride people for partaking in illegal activities such as illicit substances.  shame on you!!!!
cthulu1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:59:58 AM

Do you even realize how crazy you sound when you post all those messages like that....you seriously need to start taking your meds and lay off all the crazy drugs and people wouldn't be so quick to shut you down. I mean jesus, you're having a conversation with yourself now. It's embarrassing. Let's be clear about something -- you've never invented anything outside of your crazy head and a TXT document with doodles, you don't own any patents, you most likely can't afford a lawyer since you can't even afford to move out of your dad's house in the bay, and you most certainly won't be getting anyone's money here. Why do you think anyone is going to be any more interested than the first time around, especially when you do skitzo shit like the above wall of posts you made talking to yourself. It's weird and almost borderline creepy. And all you do is talk about how "the man" or "the system" has you down, and you think sitting on a internet forum talking about ....whatever it is the fuck you talk about, is going to change that? You are lost.

Which ward did you escape from, really?
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:39:49 AM

so this thread is still arguing instead of promoting xD
~clicks unwatch~

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:53:22 AM

Do you even realize how crazy you sound when you post all those messages like that....you seriously need to start taking your meds and lay off all the crazy drugs and people wouldn't be so quick to shut you down. I mean jesus, you're having a conversation with yourself now. It's embarrassing. Let's be clear about something -- you've never invented anything outside of your crazy head and a TXT document with doodles, you don't own any patents, you most likely can't afford a lawyer since you can't even afford to move out of your dad's house in the bay, and you most certainly won't be getting anyone's money here. Why do you think anyone is going to be any more interested than the first time around, especially when you do skitzo shit like the above wall of posts you made talking to yourself. It's weird and almost borderline creepy. And all you do is talk about how "the man" or "the system" has you down, and you think sitting on a internet forum talking about ....whatever it is the fuck you talk about, is going to change that? You are lost.

THANKS FOR KEEPING MY THREAD BUMPED.  IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, ALL THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION IS IN THE FIRST POST.  PEOPLE HAVE TO READ THAT BEFORE SEEING YOUR STUPID TROLL REMARKS.  YOU ARE A MORON AND HELP MY IDEAS GET SEEN BY MORE PEOPLE. 

vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:05:50 AM

I will make a prediction for you:

In less then 2 years, there will be a total armageddon for government based intellectual property.  Is it possible that you would like to delay this outcome to save yourself money? 
ianspain
Donator

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:26:14 PM

I will make a prediction for you:

In less then 2 years, there will be a total armageddon for government based intellectual property.  Is it possible that you would like to delay this outcome to save yourself money? 

lol, we wish!!

BlockChain Capital
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 08:01:13 PM

How a paid a paid file locker, hosted through Tor and accepting BTC as payment?

Now there's a thought.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm....................................

heh, heh.

Just kidding.

(Or am I?)

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:42:32 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 03:44:53 PM by TheMightyX

Was there actually anything here at all?
I'm confused as to why the developer is asking for funding when hes in college and working on the project already.
What are your expenses? Why do you feel you should get paid to do what others are doing for free, for the betterment of mankind, or because they believe in the project?
I get it you want to get paid for contributing something great. Unfortunately people are a bit burnt with this scheme.
If you actually create this system, you will have no trouble getting funding.
Treat this as a project where you get paid by post-dated check and can't cash until the project is complete.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: