Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 411 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMC] Premine Coin | Rare | Mining Transaction Fee Proof of Concept  (Read 382860 times)
creditcoin_CRD (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:41:39 PM

Somebody keeps playing the market at Poloniex, trying to keep the price down and putting small sells along the way. Just bought up to .49mBTC with mere ten bucks, and there's the tiny sell again.

Sadly, we need either Cryptsy or Coinedup to take us. Bigger traffic would help against those manipulations.

The question is, what can we do? Coinedup's thread on Reddit has more than enough attention, and yet they don't seem to care. Cryptsy thread is a little behind, though.

For whatever reason all of my messages to them are ignored. I have no other ideas except to say: EVERYBODY email them. Sadly that is the only option I can come up with. Any better ideas ?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlomagno

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:45:57 PM

Last reports

Report I
Report II

First banners

728x90

250x250

200x200

1LroQX1G8mRuRJN3Rd5HSbEoVv1LCU6Myu

Good stuff right there. I will see what I can do to roll this out ASAP!

I saw new PMC logo. Now send the last sizes and then with new logo

carlomagno

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:47:08 PM

Last sizes with old logo

468x60

300x250

Mivexil

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:48:39 PM

Somebody keeps playing the market at Poloniex, trying to keep the price down and putting small sells along the way. Just bought up to .49mBTC with mere ten bucks, and there's the tiny sell again.

Sadly, we need either Cryptsy or Coinedup to take us. Bigger traffic would help against those manipulations.

The question is, what can we do? Coinedup's thread on Reddit has more than enough attention, and yet they don't seem to care. Cryptsy thread is a little behind, though.

For whatever reason all of my messages to them are ignored. I have no other ideas except to say: EVERYBODY email them. Sadly that is the only option I can come up with. Any better ideas ?

Cryptsy or Coinedup?

For the first one, we should probably do a vote-and-get-coins giveaway. We can give out PMC or BTC, or even try to hook people up by giving both, but value PMC higher than the market (something bit777 did with the signature program - you either got .1mBTC per post to your address, or .2mBTC to your account).

For Coinedup... guess mailing them is the only option now, seeing how they keep ignoring the Reddit thread.

The banners are good. I'd like the darker, more "tech" theme, like on the logo - but that's a personal opinion.

Oh, and for the 728x90, the PMC logo seems somewhat badly cut. Just a nitpick.
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:55:02 PM

Lets get on coinex.pw   they are growing growing and perhaps he can get a mining pool going as well..

shanent

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:59:49 PM

I start asap a task/giveaway for crypsty...we have to do somethig here

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
creditcoin_CRD (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:11:12 PM

Yes, I must have sent 6 messages to both Coinedup and Cryptsy, but they have all gone out with no reply or acknowledgement so far.

carlomagno

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:11:43 PM

Banners with last PMC logo

728x90

468x60

300x250

250x250

200x200

Feel free to Publish & Share

Banners with old logo - Download
Banners with last logo - Download

Donations welcome:   1LroQX1G8mRuRJN3Rd5HSbEoVv1LCU6Myu  

shanent

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:16:06 PM

Yes, I must have sent 6 messages to both Coinedup and Cryptsy, but they have all gone out with no reply or acknowledgement so far.

Then, I give 2 PMC each for these tasks:

1)Vote on crypsty https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000000021/page/3

2)email cryptsy(in this case someone should write me a standard email to send, english is not my first language)

3)tweet about PMC to BigVern @cryptsy

Do you agree ?

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
The Grinder

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:17:06 PM

I wouldn't say that cryptos are superior to precious metals but that's just me.  Grin
Mivexil

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:24:42 PM

1)Vote on crypsty https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000000021/page/3

2)email cryptsy(in this case someone should write me a standard email to send, english is not my first language)

Do you agree ?

I don't know about the mails, paid spam doesn't seem like a good way to promote... Other stuff is OK.

What do you think about BTC/PMC joint giveaway? I could donate some PMC for that, no BTC at this moment.
ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 05:28:05 PM

status update: Website now reflects the latest requests.
Working:
* Some old pages/links need to be phased out. Pages are still there
* Current build is a little less mobile friendly since it uses a 'hover over' menu instead of dedicated buttons. Investigate fix.
* Some minor adjustments to styling and text.
* Make all those red boxes fixed width, looks messy now.
* Add some paragraphs to the About section, or make it shorter in general
* Format the coin config file section a bit more nicely.
* Give Facebook and Twitter their own little icons in a corner up top somewhere so they're always in sight.

*Change text:
Change: Premine is a proof of concept that will showcase that mining for transaction fees is a sustainable way forward for cryptocurrencies. As such, all coins were freely and fairly distributed with many current holders still willing to provide free coins to those who ask.

To: Premine is a 'proof of concept' that shows mining for transaction fees is a sustainable future for all deflationary cryptocurrencies, particularly Bitcoin itself. All 499,000 ( 100% ) Premine coins were freely distributed, and current holders are still redistributing coins to those who wish to participate. PMC is quite literally "The future of Bitcoin Revealed"

Future Development: I think I am going to try and add a livefeed to latest posts at the official forum on the right side, and a live feed to new posts on this thread at bitcointalk on the left side of each page. This may clutter things up too much though, still debating.
SUGGESTIONS?Huh

NEW PMC HOMEPAGEhttp://pmc.cryptotycoons.com/

Please give me feedback!!!!

It's essential in designing a good website.
I can hand current source over to Dev whenever he requires it. Alternatively I'll just host the website at the current address.

I feel the site is polished enough for it to either be used as the official homepage. We can either start forwarding people to the link I provided or I will give the dev source for him to upload to the current domain name. =)

This website was built in my free time, with no bounty offered or expected; however if you feel you'd like to donate, heres my wallet addresses:

BTC: 1APUavEL2N6uSd8XzNGEgCGrRV1MNvXVV3
PMC: 1PFv3wPrvVwTq6vNPJhCe5j1aWxRDBrfrw
creditcoin_CRD (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:37:30 PM

Working:
* Current build is a little less mobile friendly since it uses a 'hover over' menu instead of dedicated buttons. Investigate fix.
* Give Facebook and Twitter their own little icons in a corner up top somewhere so they're always in sight.

*Change text:
Change: Premine is a proof of concept that will showcase that mining for transaction fees is a sustainable way forward for cryptocurrencies. As such, all coins were freely and fairly distributed with many current holders still willing to provide free coins to those who ask.

To: Premine is a 'proof of concept' that shows mining for transaction fees is a sustainable future for all deflationary cryptocurrencies, particularly Bitcoin itself. All 499,000 ( 100% ) Premine coins were freely distributed, and current holders are still redistributing coins to those who wish to participate. PMC is quite literally "The future of Bitcoin Revealed"

Future Development: I think I am going to try and add a livefeed to latest posts at the official forum on the right side, and a live feed to new posts on this thread at bitcointalk on the left side of each page. This may clutter things up too much though, still debating.
SUGGESTIONS?Huh

I can hand current source over to Dev whenever he requires it. Alternatively I'll just host the website at the current address.

I feel the site is polished enough for it to either be used as the official homepage. We can either start forwarding people to the link I provided or I will give the dev source for him to upload to the current domain name. =)

This website was built in my free time, with no bounty offered or expected; however if you feel you'd like to donate, heres my wallet addresses:

I can easily redirect the domain to point to this page. Alternatively I can upload the files to the webserver. Either way works for me.

shanent

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:08:52 PM

Do you agree ?

I don't know about the mails, paid spam doesn't seem like a good way to promote... Other stuff is OK.

What do you think about BTC/PMC joint giveaway? I could donate some PMC for that, no BTC at this moment.

Joint giveaway is a great idea but I don't have many BTC to distribute.

probably you are right with the spam thing. BTW I'll wait for other feedback.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 06:09:01 PM

Nice going Poloniex  Undecided

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 06:13:21 PM

Do you agree ?

I'd say 1 PMC for voting, 1 PMC for tweeting, 2 (or 2.5) for both.
And we could suggest to send that email without rewarding it. That way emails wouldn't be spam.

And maybe we could add a greater reward in PMC to one lucky winner among all who participate.
I don't think a BTC reward is required.

creditcoin_CRD (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:24:02 PM

heh - it says "fast" not "working"
* creditcoin_CRD chuckles

Zzzack

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:42:03 PM

heh - it says "fast" not "working"
* creditcoin_CRD chuckles

Poloniex has such little volume compared to other exchanges.

Its usually pretty good, just slow as hell today though.

Producer
ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 06:51:15 PM

Working:

*Change text:

SUGGESTIONS?Huh

I can easily redirect the domain to point to this page. Alternatively I can upload the files to the webserver. Either way works for me.

Redirect it for now and when I finilize it I'll send you source =)
Also give me some feedback. Do you like the color scheme? Do you want any thing added?
shanent

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:54:06 PM

Do you agree ?

I'd say 1 PMC for voting, 1 PMC for tweeting, 2 (or 2.5) for both.
And we could suggest to send that email without rewarding it. That way emails wouldn't be spam.

And maybe we could add a greater reward in PMC to one lucky winner among all who participate.
I don't think a BTC reward is required.

Ok, we can make in this way. Email sending is optional but if you send it you could partecipate to a final extraction of XXX PMC (10? 20? 50?)

email like this

Hello dear Cryptsy admins and moderators.

We would like to see PremineCoin (PMC) at your exchange.
PremineCoin can be found at https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_pmc & https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=PMC&b=BTC.
It was born like an experiment to see what is the future of bitcoin when all coins will be mined and after a great community have embraced it.
Only 499K coins all in circulation distributed fairly among the users.

More information can be found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=427519.0 bitcointalk thread

http://pmc.cryptotycoons.com/ official website (?)

Thank You for your time,

xxxxx

Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 411 »
  Print  

Jump to: