Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 411 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMC] Premine Coin | Rare | Mining Transaction Fee Proof of Concept  (Read 382860 times)
Ait

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:45:12 PM

I like it. The only thing I would really pick on is the brown and pink. But those are only personal preferences because I don't care for brown. Not really a big deal to me, seriously.

I think the overall look and feel of the site is very good. As I had said a short time ago, "way better than anything i can do"

Much appreciated! and MUCH NEEDED.

I'm happy to change it; what colors would you like?
Or i'll just throw up a different color until you like it =)
its easy enough to change

Got rid of all that wasted space on top of the page.
Next step.. wait for dev to reveal his favorite color  Cool

Try a darkblue Wink

Updated!!!
Thoughts?

I like it but everyone is going to have different opinions, maybe it's best to PM the Dev to work out the final look that you two are happy with?

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creditcoin_CRD (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:45:21 PM

I like it. The only thing I would really pick on is the brown and pink. But those are only personal preferences because I don't care for brown. Not really a big deal to me, seriously.

I think the overall look and feel of the site is very good. As I had said a short time ago, "way better than anything i can do"

Lol - I'm guessing blue, because he's a boy  Wink

I do indeed like blue - I just wasn't willing to nit-pick on the color choice. lol Smiley

shanent

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:45:25 PM

Try a darkblue Wink

Updated!!!
Thoughts?

I don't like very much the brown...could you try another blue like the sea in PMC logo instead of brown.

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 10:50:38 PM

Next step.. wait for dev to reveal his favorite color  Cool

Try a darkblue Wink

Updated!!!
Thoughts?

I don't like very much the brown...could you try another blue like the sea in PMC logo instead of brown.
Are you referring to the top banner, or the logos at the bottom of the screen?
On my screen that stuff looks near black its such a dark brown lol. on my work PC it was rust though, i'm amazed at how much it varies.
Its so dark now i thought i had changed it.
Check it now
shanent

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:59:28 PM

Try a darkblue Wink

Updated!!!
Thoughts?

On my screen that stuff looks near black its such a dark brown lol. on my work PC it was rust though, i'm amazed at how much it varies.

Yes, the top and bottom banner. I think that the colours should be a comination of those used in the logo.

possible combination:grey(banner)-blue(logos and buttons) or blue-grey or the two different tone of blue(this would be better maybe) used in the logo(one for the continents and one for the sea)

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:01:29 PM

PMC = Pure moon coin
creditcoin_CRD (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:04:31 PM

18062.45452254 on the sell block

supply may be drying up...

kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Bass Player

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:08:20 PM

You are right... it was at 49,000 or so not to long ago...

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:11:59 PM

18062.45452254 on the sell block

supply may be drying up...

I see any prices at .000x and under drying up really fast too.
ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 11:15:04 PM

Try a darkblue Wink

Updated!!!
Thoughts?

Yes, the top and bottom banner. I think that the colours should be a comination of those used in the logo.

possible combination:grey(banner)-blue(logos and buttons) or blue-grey or the two different tone of blue(this would be better maybe) used in the logo(one for the continents and one for the sea)

I'll play around with those colors a little. Typically you only want to use complementing colors: blue on blue doesn't look great most of the time (that amazing logo being the exception Tongue)
in the meantime, i gave the banner some texture, I think it helped alot. Thoughts?
Mivexil

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:26:31 PM

Now, that's more like it when it comes to prices Cheesy Though I still think .001 is a sure value once we get rolling.

It is, however, a bit worrying that somebody is now holding 2% of all coins ever...

As for the site - I think we should keep it in a consistent theme with the logo.
creditcoin_CRD (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:30:34 PM

Try a darkblue Wink

Updated!!!
Thoughts?

I'll play around with those colors a little. Typically you only want to use complementing colors: blue on blue doesn't look great most of the time (that amazing logo being the exception Tongue)
in the meantime, i gave the banner some texture, I think it helped alot. Thoughts?

What about gray on blue? / Blue on gray?

kbroadfoot
Legendary

Bass Player

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:32:33 PM

I have some PMC coins put away in a paper wallet.  But I left a few on the exchange.  88 or so....
I figure a little trading only helps pump up the volume... However They are not even for sale because I am loath to sell them at all...

This is an interesting sign.... I am afraid to let my little PMC's go even though I have watched the price occillate for a week...

I suppose I could put them up there at some price I could live with...  like 0.002. But then I am scared I will wake up with 0.180 BTC and the price will have shot up to 0.01.....

Lol...

undroid

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:32:51 PM

looks promising. would love this coin to be added to cryptsy.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:35:42 PM

Now, that's more like it when it comes to prices Cheesy Though I still think .001 is a sure value once we get rolling.

It is, however, a bit worrying that somebody is now holding 2% of all coins ever...

As for the site - I think we should keep it in a consistent theme with the logo.

I still think 0.1 can be achieved, if UNO hadn't been dumped it was on its way towards that and it is just a sci-fi trope gimmick coin.
creditcoin_CRD (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:38:27 PM

I still think 0.1 can be achieved, if UNO hadn't been dumped it was on its way towards that and it is just a sci-fi trope gimmick coin.

Yes. It's exactly those sorts of problems and behaviors we have to contend with. Coins and users like that give the legit people a bad name. 

creditcoin_CRD (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:40:24 PM

status update: Website now reflects the latest requests.
Working:
* Some old pages/links need to be phased out. Pages are still there
* Current build is a little less mobile friendly since it uses a 'hover over' menu instead of dedicated buttons. Investigate fix.
* Some minor adjustments to styling and text.
* Make all those red boxes fixed width, looks messy now.
* Add some paragraphs to the About section, or make it shorter in general
* Format the coin config file section a bit more nicely.
* Give Facebook and Twitter their own little icons in a corner up top somewhere so they're always in sight.

*Change text:
Change: Premine is a proof of concept that will showcase that mining for transaction fees is a sustainable way forward for cryptocurrencies. As such, all coins were freely and fairly distributed with many current holders still willing to provide free coins to those who ask.

To: Premine is a 'proof of concept' that shows mining for transaction fees is a sustainable future for all deflationary cryptocurrencies, particularly Bitcoin itself. All 499,000 ( 100% ) Premine coins were freely distributed, and current holders are still redistributing coins to those who wish to participate. PMC is quite literally "The future of Bitcoin Revealed"

Future Development: I think I am going to try and add a livefeed to latest posts at the official forum on the right side, and a live feed to new posts on this thread at bitcointalk on the left side of each page. This may clutter things up too much though, still debating.
SUGGESTIONS?Huh

NEW PMC HOMEPAGEhttp://pmc.cryptotycoons.com/

Please give me feedback!!!!

It's essential in designing a good website.
I can hand current source over to Dev whenever he requires it. Alternatively I'll just host the website at the current address.

I feel the site is polished enough for it to either be used as the official homepage. We can either start forwarding people to the link I provided or I will give the dev source for him to upload to the current domain name. =)

This website was built in my free time, with no bounty offered or expected; however if you feel you'd like to donate, heres my wallet addresses:

BTC: 1APUavEL2N6uSd8XzNGEgCGrRV1MNvXVV3
PMC: 1PFv3wPrvVwTq6vNPJhCe5j1aWxRDBrfrw

I can easily redirect the domain to point to this page. Alternatively I can upload the files to the webserver. Either way works for me.

Redirect it for now and when I finilize it I'll send you source =)
Also give me some feedback. Do you like the color scheme? Do you want any thing added?

I like that color choice very much. Just my 0.02 PMC

anonuser777

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:49:02 PM

I have some PMC coins put away in a paper wallet.  But I left a few on the exchange.  88 or so....
I figure a little trading only helps pump up the volume... However They are not even for sale because I am loath to sell them at all...

This is an interesting sign.... I am afraid to let my little PMC's go even though I have watched the price occillate for a week...

I suppose I could put them up there at some price I could live with...  like 0.002. But then I am scared I will wake up with 0.180 BTC and the price will have shot up to 0.01.....

Lol...

I have a core position then trade with a smaller number of coins. That way I wont miss out on any big moves but still have some fun trading PMC. I really like this coin for trading. You know there aren't any more being produced so seems unlikely that any really big crashes will occur (bar some major issue like the blockchain problem a while back, and even that was fixed quickly by a good dev). If any large holders want to dump, then I don't mind. I have buy orders waiting for stupid prices Smiley 
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:49:57 PM

Yes. It's exactly those sorts of problems and behaviors we have to contend with. Coins and users like that give the legit people a bad name. 

As long as we have a strong community we can ride out those problems. Better to have slow gradual growth than sharp rises and falls.

Just look at Maxcoin. Got so big it forked. Does that sound like a coin you'd want to store your wealth in? All style and no substance.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Bass Player

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:50:41 PM

UNO was an incredible coin in my opinion... it was doing the same job as bitbar or cryptogenic bullion but way way better...
Funny thing is Premine can do it even better than UNO...

UNO did suffer from the 'being a bit of a sci fi' joke syndrome but that was re-branded... also 250,000 coins? That is rather tight I think... 500,000 feels tight.

Premine has the 'premine' moniker... but interestingly enough we can force people to look at the term differently with explanations...

Someone needs to make 'The History of Premine Coin' blog...  include the original bug... freshmarket, the progress being made...

I think for those who are tired of burning up video cards, pc's and/or buying asics, a premined coin is a welcome blessing...
For those who love tinkering with mining, we may not get as much support from....

The 'banking industry' as it barely exists in crypto might like a coin that is not inflationary, PMC fits the bill nicely...

2 percent of the PMC is 10,000 coins. Right now some future movers and shakers could be amassing this easily...
This really is an interesting experiment....

Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 411 »
  Print  

Jump to: