Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:46:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ntek 1.2th/s miner?  (Read 27942 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:40:51 PM

Glad to see a neat prism based heat sink array... very innovative.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gallery2000

Activity: 784

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:16:33 PM

Please contact Ry to see how is his progress 617-245-0844

gallery2000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:42:12 PM

Bad news.  They won't return your money.

ntekcomputers

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 02:13:27 PM

Hello gallery2000,

If you are a customer then please email us directly so we can help you.

We have refunded several customers and have not refused a refund to anyone so that makes your statement above untrue.

It is not just a simple matter though, we need to look if you purchased through eBay or directly from our website because eBay has a different refund procedure. Regardless though we have not refused to refund anyone and have spent a lot of time working with customers, eBay/PayPal, and the Credit Card Merchant processing clearing house as well regarding requested refunds.

For us to be able to help you though we need to discuss this with you in private as we cannot talk about personal credit card or account info on the forum.

ntekcomputers

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 05:15:15 PM

again "gallery2000" you responded to my private message on the forum here and did not tell me your name or email associated with the order you are asking for a refund on. There is absolutely no way for me to know which order is yours. NOTE TO EVERYONE else. Please use our official "Contact Us" form on the ntekcomputers.com website for any requests as we cannot keep track of Bitcointalk.org forum usernames along with purchases. We are more than happy to help and you can ask anyone who has contacted us via email or phone and they will tell you that we always get back to everyone. Even if we take 1-2 days to respond (usually much faster) we will get back to you. Please be patient and understand we are not ignoring anyone at all but rather just busy in the production shop managing several parts of such a complex project as this.

Hope you can understand. Our focus is to get all the miners built so just asking for people to help make things less confusing by making all important communication related to orders placed, through email so we can have a record of the conversation to be sure we followed up. Otherwise it gets too confusion to know if we responded on the forum or elsewhere.

Thank you!

Ry Bruscoe

gallery2000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:58:06 PM

I just called you and private message you.  I am one of the January buyers.  My credit card company is charging me high interest rates and I need the mining machines to make money to pay that.  I tried to call many times but your phone is always busy or it went straight to voicemail which were full most of the time.  

Your phone number is on the credit card.  Please help me refund the money so I don't have to pay too much interest.

ntekcomputers

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 06:41:28 PM

I just called you and private message you.  I am one of the January buyers.  My credit card company is charging me high interest rates and I need the mining machines to make money to pay that.  I tried to call many times but your phone is always busy or it went straight to voicemail which were full most of the time.  

Your phone number is on the credit card.  Please help me refund the money so I don't have to pay too much interest.

Hi again! Missed your call and I am not sure who you are still. Sent you a response to your private message so please confirm your phone number so I can call you back. We have multiple people working on the engineering / building of the miners but I am primarily linked to managing the operation. This means I am constantly on the phone confirming shipments of parts and PCB manufacturing etc...

Thank you for letting me know about the voicemail issue. I am checking on this now. Will be calling you back now regardless because either way you must be one of the two recent missed calls on my direct office line number.

I am always happy to take calls and I have been open about giving my direct number because I know how hard it is to get a hold of anyone at other mining hardware companies. However as I mentioned I am constantly on calls to vendors etc...

To get the fastest response we have a main number on the website which is 703-838-6079 or toll free 855-214-2228

anytime anyone calls either of those two numbers and leaves a message, that message directly goes to myself our our VP of Sales and customer service. This way one of us can get back to you much faster. Whoever is free first. There are several ways to get in touch with us email, or phone. However, as I said before it is best to email us because the "Contact Us" form on the website goes to multiple people and we can easily keep track of who we responded to and when.

gallery2000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:24:36 PM

I called 703-838-6079 and there's lady on the phone that sounds like she has pneumonia.  "Thank you for calling Ntekcomputer, The New world of infinite computing.  For sale press 1 for tech support press 2"

I pressed 1 and another lady sounds like she has constipation said, "Hi, you reached the personal assistant for sale.  Sale is not available at the moment, sending you to voicemail."  I tried that for option number two and the same thing happened.

Hi again! Missed your call and I am not sure who you are still. Sent you a response to your private message so please confirm your phone number so I can call you back. We have multiple people working on the engineering / building of the miners but I am primarily linked to managing the operation. This means I am constantly on the phone confirming shipments of parts and PCB manufacturing etc...

Thank you for letting me know about the voicemail issue. I am checking on this now. Will be calling you back now regardless because either way you must be one of the two recent missed calls on my direct office line number.

I am always happy to take calls and I have been open about giving my direct number because I know how hard it is to get a hold of anyone at other mining hardware companies. However as I mentioned I am constantly on calls to vendors etc...

To get the fastest response we have a main number on the website which is 703-838-6079 or toll free 855-214-2228

anytime anyone calls either of those two numbers and leaves a message, that message directly goes to myself our our VP of Sales and customer service. This way one of us can get back to you much faster. Whoever is free first. There are several ways to get in touch with us email, or phone. However, as I said before it is best to email us because the "Contact Us" form on the website goes to multiple people and we can easily keep track of who we responded to and when.

Munz77

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:47:44 AM

Has anyone heard anything lately?

I've sent Ry two emails since Sunday and one to David and nothing...
Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:28:23 AM

Has anyone heard anything lately?

I've sent Ry two emails since Sunday and one to David and nothing...

Right about now I expect they are struggling to get 1600GH out of 40 A1 chips and their power/heat calculations went out the window.  Wink

amanda2007520

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:46:09 AM

haha. 8500USD, we can give you 2pcs 1.1T

gallery2000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:22:04 PM

I requested my money back too.  Nobody returned my call.  I am also a 3 months faithful customer.  Please just return my money.  I am not charging you interest so be grateful.

Skaterdiejosh

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:35:44 PM

To bad you can't add extra board or get your ntek miners to run at 1.5-2.0 Th/s at least for the people that paid 8500$ pre order and are still waiting . I've allready been running 1.3 Th/s with antminers for 2 weeks and paid for my bitcoin when it was at 500$ .. It's all about the hashing power when you get it. The 1.2 th/s isn't going to do much good if you get it 3 weeks from now and need to make back 8500$ worth of bitcoin ... I would of Pre-ordered a ntek miner befor i got the antminers but you had allready missed your 14 day build time on a bunch of orders !! Why dont you take that bull shit down on your website!! You advertise a 14 day build time just to sucker people and thats fucked up !! Your pretty much a scam if you can't keep your word!! Misleading buyers is fucked up and I feel sorry for anyone that didnt get there money back befor the 30 days ran out ........

First off, I usually do not respond to messages with foul language like yours. There really is no reason to speak like that. However, I want to make a few things clear; we are not taking down the shipping timeframe of 14-days because as of right now that is accurate. I will admit that we were originally over optimistic with our plans in January. We had some issues with the development of the PCB design as many others did with the A1 chips. Most of those issues were actually not our fault and related to third parties, but we are still responsible. For this reason we have given a refund to any customers that have asked. It is getting very old to hear people keep accusing of us being a scam when we have been working around the clock to design and produce one of the most advanced miners in existence in 2-1/2 months from start to finish. If we were a scam then we would have taken Bitcoin only as payment, like every other mining hardware company out there and then not give refunds. We are not holding any information back from customers and have been giving regular updates and like I said we have given several refunds to customers that were not comfortable with waiting.

For the customers that have waited, we are working on an option to help them get their ROI back. An announcement will be made over the next week with further details. We are really doing everything we can to deliver an amazing product and to not just be like other bitcoin mining companies. These miners are very complex though and we did hit delays but we are now past those and have moved into full production mode. Going forward now that we have a working Hashing Unit PCB design we do not expect any more delays. We have setup a pipeline with local vendors for manufacturing everything except the PCB's. For the Printed Circuit Boards we have moved production over to a PCB builder in China with a very good history of producing high quality mining boards based on Avalon and Bitfury. This has reduced the cost of the PCB production by 1/3 or more and will allow us to lower prices for upgrade modules and future sales.

Updated photos, videos and a full review by a "Hero Member" from Bitcointalk will follow soon...

Sorry about that really foul language lol !!! When You scam people for thousands of dollars you might get some foul language heading your way at the vary least !!! Not only that if you had my 25 grand and ignored my request for refunds I would be hunting you down and spend any amount of resources needed to find you!! Your word is worth nothing and you are full of lies and excuses!! Here is a direct quote from your website at Ntek !!!
  """" SHIPPING: READ FIRST BEFORE BUYING: There is a 14 day processing/build time on for this item. As soon as the system is ready it will be shipped to you either via DHL or FedEx Express shipping 3-4 day service. If the system is ready sooner then we will get it to you as soon as possible. BE SURE to understand this process and be okay with waiting currently 14 days+shipping time to get this miner."""""
    So 4 months later and you still have the same lies on your website!! Take that shit down now !! You have allready failed everyone that has tryed to support you!! There is no way your going to be able to be succesfull with your kind of ethics and business practice!! 1 Th/s miner is not worth 8500$ I dont care what kind of chips you have in it !! Maybe worth 5000$ at max and only if you could really ship today!!

Tips -  13q4b2Rq2dA579KShuC2LapSK8E94ZeAWy
https://coinbase.com/?r=5276ab
ntekcomputers

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 04:47:56 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 05:06:44 PM by ntekcomputers

I requested my money back too.  Nobody returned my call.  I am also a 3 months faithful customer.  Please just return my money.  I am not charging you interest so be grateful.

If you are a customer then please simply email us or send a PM to let us know the name or email associated with the order. I wrote back to you several times this week but each time you refused to let me help you by not giving any kind of reference to your order. How do we know you are a really a customer?

ntekcomputers

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 05:03:26 PM

To bad you can't add extra board or get your ntek miners to run at 1.5-2.0 Th/s at least for the people that paid 8500$ pre order and are still waiting . I've allready been running 1.3 Th/s with antminers for 2 weeks and paid for my bitcoin when it was at 500$ .. It's all about the hashing power when you get it. The 1.2 th/s isn't going to do much good if you get it 3 weeks from now and need to make back 8500$ worth of bitcoin ... I would of Pre-ordered a ntek miner befor i got the antminers but you had allready missed your 14 day build time on a bunch of orders !! Why dont you take that bull shit down on your website!! You advertise a 14 day build time just to sucker people and thats fucked up !! Your pretty much a scam if you can't keep your word!! Misleading buyers is fucked up and I feel sorry for anyone that didnt get there money back befor the 30 days ran out ........

First off, I usually do not respond to messages with foul language like yours. There really is no reason to speak like that. However, I want to make a few things clear; we are not taking down the shipping timeframe of 14-days because as of right now that is accurate. I will admit that we were originally over optimistic with our plans in January. We had some issues with the development of the PCB design as many others did with the A1 chips. Most of those issues were actually not our fault and related to third parties, but we are still responsible. For this reason we have given a refund to any customers that have asked. It is getting very old to hear people keep accusing of us being a scam when we have been working around the clock to design and produce one of the most advanced miners in existence in 2-1/2 months from start to finish. If we were a scam then we would have taken Bitcoin only as payment, like every other mining hardware company out there and then not give refunds. We are not holding any information back from customers and have been giving regular updates and like I said we have given several refunds to customers that were not comfortable with waiting.

For the customers that have waited, we are working on an option to help them get their ROI back. An announcement will be made over the next week with further details. We are really doing everything we can to deliver an amazing product and to not just be like other bitcoin mining companies. These miners are very complex though and we did hit delays but we are now past those and have moved into full production mode. Going forward now that we have a working Hashing Unit PCB design we do not expect any more delays. We have setup a pipeline with local vendors for manufacturing everything except the PCB's. For the Printed Circuit Boards we have moved production over to a PCB builder in China with a very good history of producing high quality mining boards based on Avalon and Bitfury. This has reduced the cost of the PCB production by 1/3 or more and will allow us to lower prices for upgrade modules and future sales.

Updated photos, videos and a full review by a "Hero Member" from Bitcointalk will follow soon...

Sorry about that really foul language lol !!! When You scam people for thousands of dollars you might get some foul language heading your way at the vary least !!! Not only that if you had my 25 grand and ignored my request for refunds I would be hunting you down and spend any amount of resources needed to find you!! Your word is worth nothing and you are full of lies and excuses!! Here is a direct quote from your website at Ntek !!!
  """" SHIPPING: READ FIRST BEFORE BUYING: There is a 14 day processing/build time on for this item. As soon as the system is ready it will be shipped to you either via DHL or FedEx Express shipping 3-4 day service. If the system is ready sooner then we will get it to you as soon as possible. BE SURE to understand this process and be okay with waiting currently 14 days+shipping time to get this miner."""""
    So 4 months later and you still have the same lies on your website!! Take that shit down now !! You have allready failed everyone that has tryed to support you!! There is no way your going to be able to be succesfull with your kind of ethics and business practice!! 1 Th/s miner is not worth 8500$ I dont care what kind of chips you have in it !! Maybe worth 5000$ at max and only if you could really ship today!!

Just to state a fact...most of the orders were placed around the end of January. This makes it two months or less from the time the orders were placed for most customers.
apollojmr

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:27:48 PM

It is all unfolding now. I am not gonna say I told you so...but

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
ntekcomputers

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 05:37:51 PM

Here is a photos of the original PCB design we shared in February:

Now here is the photos shown recently of the new PCB design:

You can clearly see the amount of work put into this project in such a short amount of time.

Will be posting more updates soon.
gallery2000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:54:28 PM

Hi,

I called and left a message and emailed to info@ntekcomputers.com .  Please check your voice mail because I left a message two days ago.  You have to check your voicemail to hear my voice.
I requested my money back too.  Nobody returned my call.  I am also a 3 months faithful customer.  Please just return my money.  I am not charging you interest so be grateful.

If you are a customer then please simply email us or send a PM to let us know the name or email associated with the order. I wrote back to you several times this week but each time you refused to let me help you by not giving any kind of reference to your order. How do we know you are a really a customer?

gallery2000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:56:40 PM

Congratulations on the progress.  A day the miner is still in your house is a day I don't have a miner.

You can clearly see the amount of work put into this project in such a short amount of time.

ntekcomputers

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 08:42:03 PM

Congratulations on the progress.  A day the miner is still in your house is a day I don't have a miner.

Yes I understand this because we are not mining at all either until we get the full production PCB's back from the manufacturer.

Gallery2000 please contact us so we can discuss. I still do not know which order # to associate to you. Can you please post your order number so I can best help you! ;-) Thanks! -Ry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: