Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ntek 1.2th/s miner?  (Read 27942 times)
MANofthePEOPLE

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:25:35 PM

He will ship the 1,6 TH/s miner monday? How can this no-name ship earler than knc, black arrow and bitmine?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bartman1983

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:32:43 PM

No the chips are being sent from ntek to the PCB manufacture and they will receive them Monday.

It's also a 1.2 not 1.6 unless u overclock it at your own risk

Also those other company's are controlling the market if people don't get that yet. To keep the speeds slower so they can generate more bitcoins easier.

It's really that simple
MANofthePEOPLE

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:27:32 PM

So when is it supposed to ship?
Bartman1983

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:44:15 PM

My estimated guess would be 1.5  weeks

But they and we  won't know exact time frames until the manufacturing begins on Monday and boards start coming back to them for the assembly of the miners.
WinterParker

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

Dock.io

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 12:12:07 AM

Hmmm..  If I buy a 1.2 TH miner this evening, will it be in the 1st batch??

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

Bartman1983

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:21:25 AM

Ask them it might be in the first batch depending on how many they sold. I know I bought 2 originally one but then I decided to get one more right off the bat and they told me it would be in the first batch as well
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:34:03 AM

But they and we  won't know exact time frames until the manufacturing begins on Monday and boards start coming back to them for the assembly of the miners.

Plan for the worst case. Hope for the best case. Guessing 1.5 weeks is best case.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
jespa80

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:06:33 AM

Greetings.  I was the third person to purchase one of these from "REVUP RENDER" / "Ntek" aka Ry.  I'll share with you my experience so far:

I consummated the transaction on January 8
My payment cleared on January 10th
I have not received anything as of Jan 31

Although I have not received anything yet, I suspect I will be (or I should be) the first customer to get the miner because Ry lives about 10 miles from me and he said he would bring it over or I will go pick it up.  I have spoken to Ry on the phone at least 6 times since my purchase, he always takes my call and has been a straight shooter (probably regrets giving me his personal #  Grin).  I can't recommend him YET, because I still have not received anything.  It is well past my 15 day timeline, but I have not canceled the transaction.  I understand what he is trying to do, and I am doing everything I can to make this deal go through.  He seems like an honest guy trying to capitalize on a great opportunity.  I'm still looking at waiting at least another week - I'm not really happy about it, but again, I'm trying to work with Ry on this.

I purchased with a credit card - Chase, and I have 90 days to file a dispute.  If this is fraud (which I don't believe it is) then I am 100% covered by Chase with no statue of limitations.  I have 90 days to dispute the charge for any other reason (i.e.  non-delivery, wrong product, yada yada yada).

I will be the first one to come on here and let you know how the transaction goes.  But so far Ry has been professional and transparent with me, and I appreciate that.  Maybe I will take him up on his offer to go see him in person.

Ry - I'll send you another email.  Maybe I can swing by and see you some time over the weekend?  I suspect you can show me some proof that will at least put to rest the "scammer" accusations.

Even if he is not a scammer, he still has to be able to deliver his product.  Only time will tell if he can do it.  Meanwhile, I'm covered by my credit card which gives me recourse (90 days like I said before). 

Regards,
Steve   
Bartman1983

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:05:35 PM

Plan for the worst case. Hope for the best case. Guessing 1.5 weeks is best case.

It's not an unrealistic time frame.: but we don't know yet guess depending on the board production/ship time.

That's y it's a best guess scenario

Monday manufacter gets chips and board assemply starts
3 days for that and over night so were looking at Friday the latest for them to get the boards back
Then they have to assemble everything. All other parts should be there by now or very soon..
Then test for 24 hours and ship.

They have to be close.

Also if anyone thinks they are scammers at this point why the hell would they have bought all these chips. Once the boards are made then what . They arnt going to waste a ton of money just to scam some people
warrendice

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:57:47 PM

They should of used there own photos,not told buyers there would be a 14 day waiting time frame when its looking lika 45days.
We only have your word ntek have the a1 chips.I WOULDNT ORDER UNTILL I COULD COLLECTION IN PERSON FOR CASH.I cant understand why you have no real info and to be honest your miner and pc looks more like and old school sound system.
ntekcomputers

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 07:10:16 PM

We have enough A1 chips to build at least 7 more of nTek 1.2TH/s miners so yes if you place an order soon then it will still be in the first batch. 62 miners in the first batch but we will also be getting more chips in February.
ntekcomputers

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 07:20:09 PM

They should of used there own photos,not told buyers there would be a 14 day waiting time frame when its looking lika 45days.
We only have your word ntek have the a1 chips.I WOULDNT ORDER UNTILL I COULD COLLECTION IN PERSON FOR CASH.I cant understand why you have no real info and to be honest your miner and pc looks more like and old school sound system.

On Monday when I go to the bank safety deposit box to get more A1 chips to FedEx to the PCB assembly facility, I would be happy to ask the bank manager to take a photo with me holding Monday's edition of the Washington post next to the trays of chips...so that there is no question anymore about us having the first 2,500 chip order.

I did not want to FedEx all of the chips at once to the PCB facility in California so I am sending them in batches as they need them for assembly. Figured it was more risky to send all in one box because there is always a chance the shipment could get lost. The rest of the chips are in anti-static bags locked safety away inside a safety deposit box at the local bank.

Bitmine actually sent about 2,633 chips because I am guessing there might be some failure rate as this is the very first production batch. This is also why we will be doing a 12 hour burn in bench test for each machine before shipping.
ntekcomputers

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 07:29:14 PM

Greetings.  I was the third person to purchase one of these from "REVUP RENDER" / "Ntek" aka Ry.  I'll share with you my experience so far:

I consummated the transaction on January 8
My payment cleared on January 10th
I have not received anything as of Jan 31

Although I have not received anything yet, I suspect I will be (or I should be) the first customer to get the miner because Ry lives about 10 miles from me and he said he would bring it over or I will go pick it up.  I have spoken to Ry on the phone at least 6 times since my purchase, he always takes my call and has been a straight shooter (probably regrets giving me his personal #  Grin).  I can't recommend him YET, because I still have not received anything.  It is well past my 15 day timeline, but I have not canceled the transaction.  I understand what he is trying to do, and I am doing everything I can to make this deal go through.  He seems like an honest guy trying to capitalize on a great opportunity.  I'm still looking at waiting at least another week - I'm not really happy about it, but again, I'm trying to work with Ry on this.

I purchased with a credit card - Chase, and I have 90 days to file a dispute.  If this is fraud (which I don't believe it is) then I am 100% covered by Chase with no statue of limitations.  I have 90 days to dispute the charge for any other reason (i.e.  non-delivery, wrong product, yada yada yada).

I will be the first one to come on here and let you know how the transaction goes.  But so far Ry has been professional and transparent with me, and I appreciate that.  Maybe I will take him up on his offer to go see him in person.

Ry - I'll send you another email.  Maybe I can swing by and see you some time over the weekend?  I suspect you can show me some proof that will at least put to rest the "scammer" accusations.

Even if he is not a scammer, he still has to be able to deliver his product.  Only time will tell if he can do it.  Meanwhile, I'm covered by my credit card which gives me recourse (90 days like I said before). 

Regards,
Steve   

Hi Steve, normally I would be happy to have you stop by this weekend but I am visiting family for part of today and tomorrow so I will be unavailable. If you want to stop by our new office/warehouse location this week though then I would be more then happy to meet and show you the hardware we are assembling. I will also have a video by end of week or sooner showing the first production PCB's with A1 Coincraft chips installed in them by the end of the week. As long as there are no snow storms that effect shipping. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!;-)

Just let me know when you want to visit. After Tuesday would be best because we are in the process of moving into the new (larger) space and getting all of the component/parts boxes over there on Monday and Tuesday. I can be available in the evenings too if that is more convenient for you. Happy to work around your schedule to setup a time a time to meet.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 09:04:37 PM

Why do all 7 pages of this thread sound like a reverse new product announcement scam?

albela83

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:33:48 AM

Why do all 7 pages of this thread sound like a reverse new product announcement scam?

cause its always better to give someone benefit of the doubt esp. when the person is being honest from the beginning.
Bicknellski

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:12:25 AM

LOL....

HAHAHAHA.

Maybe because it is. Not a scam and they will ship a product. Remember Ry and Ntek didn't start the thread.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 05:15:08 AM

LOL....

HAHAHAHA.

Maybe because it is. Not a scam and they will ship a product. Remember Ry and Ntek didn't start the thread.

So someone has a product that is for sale?  is there a thread on btctalk about the product or is this page it?

Bicknellski

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:34:00 AM

LOL....

HAHAHAHA.

So someone has a product that is for sale?  is there a thread on btctalk about the product or is this page it?

Nope. This is it.

I'd recommend after a working product is ready and shipped and reported / evaluated then start a Ntek thread that is self-moderator by Ntek.

railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:56:56 AM

LOL....

HAHAHAHA.

Nope. This is it.

I'd recommend after a working product is ready and shipped and reported / evaluated then start a Ntek thread that is self-moderator by Ntek.

They need to rename their miner to something dubious-sounding just to confuse the hell out of us. Sasquatchtm 1.2T anyone?

ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:57:27 AM

I don't know why these guys don't provide solid proof about the product they want to sell if they are serious, or why they refuse to be transparent. if I were them and I was serious, I'd allow in person payment and pickup, and show a video of who I am and our place of business along with the equipment I intend to sell...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: