Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ntek 1.2th/s miner?  (Read 27942 times)
atavacron

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:24:52 PM

Any update?  It's been quiet for over two weeks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:43:13 AM

The CEO just got married I think. So he should be off his honeymoon now. If you are waiting on something then email them.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
atavacron

Activity: 224

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:22:08 PM

The CEO just got married I think. So he should be off his honeymoon now. If you are waiting on something then email them.

Thanks.  I will email, again.

Just curious has anyone, at all, received an nTek miner?
steve1000

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:06:46 AM

No but soon hopefully
GaryL

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:29:03 PM

I no longer intend to mining
steve1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:59:30 PM

can anyone talk to RY?
mdekerever

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:27:05 PM

I talk to him regulaly. He just sent the LMT contract and will deliver soon the miners, hopefully...
Just wait still a bit more, even if this is frustrating i know...
steve1000

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:20:34 PM

Any miners yet Huh
steve1000

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:08:17 AM

Hello…..Is there anybody out there HuhHuh
alabamaslamma

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:27:21 AM

I am under the impression that none of their equipment has shipped [or exists???]...

Ry emailed me Thursday (07/10) that he had just returned from vacation and would "...look into [my] order since it was supposed to have shipped already"...still no word

Most hope has been lost, but not all...will let you know if I hear anything else
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:31:35 AM

I am under the impression that none of their equipment has shipped [or exists???]...

Ry emailed me Thursday (07/10) that he had just returned from vacation and would "...look into [my] order since it was supposed to have shipped already"...still no word

Most hope has been lost, but not all...will let you know if I hear anything else

Vacation will ruin your mining operation.  Time equals money.  Someone's vacation could be your good bye to profitability.

ntekcomputers

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 03:43:06 AM

Hello,

I just want to confirm that orders are now going out.

alabamaslamma, please check your email. I sent you a reply earlier today.

I assure you that units have gone out and are in some customers hands. The rest of the orders are being fulfilled. I will send you more detailed information through email about your order.

Yes, I was out of the office before as you mentioned but shipments were still going out during that time.

The ROI Agreement will be honored as well.
ntekcomputers

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 03:45:03 AM

Hello…..Is there anybody out there HuhHuh

Hello steve1000, we are here! Please do not worry...your order is next in line to go out. I will send you more detailed info and tracking information through email. ROI Agreement will be honored.
Headstrong97

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:56:40 PM

I would like to confirm that last week I have received my miner from ntek and it has been hashing steady at 1.2 th/s.  I spoke with Ry after I received my delivery and actually he called me to confirm that I received my miner and everything was running smoothly.  He also wanted to let me know the timeline for when his ROI agreement with his customers would go into effect which will be very soon, he first wants to fulfill the orders that people are waiting for than he's going to put together a mining farm to start paying us put for lost mining time as per the ROI agreement which each remaining customer had to sign.  First I want to note that I am in no way affiliated with ntek computers, I'm just a customer like everyone else, throughout this long journey Ry has always kept me updated and was always honest with his updates.  I'm not just  talking emails, sometimes he would call himself to give me an update by phone.  In my opinion thats awesome business to customer relations, give the guy a break, he got hit with delays that were beyond his control, thats why he's being an honest person and honoring a ROI agreement for lost mining time.  No other bitcoin miner company has ever offered anything that beneficial to their customers, usually when another company does offer something for delays in time of delivery its usually filled with loopholes that eventually benefit them.   
ravin

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:22:40 AM

I would like to confirm that last week I have received my miner from ntek and it has been hashing steady at 1.2 th/s.  I spoke with Ry after I received my delivery and actually he called me to confirm that I received my miner and everything was running smoothly.  He also wanted to let me know the timeline for when his ROI agreement with his customers would go into effect which will be very soon, he first wants to fulfill the orders that people are waiting for than he's going to put together a mining farm to start paying us put for lost mining time as per the ROI agreement which each remaining customer had to sign.  First I want to note that I am in no way affiliated with ntek computers, I'm just a customer like everyone else, throughout this long journey Ry has always kept me updated and was always honest with his updates.  I'm not just  talking emails, sometimes he would call himself to give me an update by phone.  In my opinion thats awesome business to customer relations, give the guy a break, he got hit with delays that were beyond his control, thats why he's being an honest person and honoring a ROI agreement for lost mining time.  No other bitcoin miner company has ever offered anything that beneficial to their customers, usually when another company does offer something for delays in time of delivery its usually filled with loopholes that eventually benefit them.   

Can you add some new pictures? I will add this miner to the currently selling miners' list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gtj8ts3zEUZPwSBZQnYZwi__zGfg-0SKVIdH_17GqYw/edit#gid=0
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:13:51 AM

That sounds reasonable... er.. NOT.

Why would you go to all the trouble of taking the time to post about yourself your new, much awaited miner and not take a slew of photos so prove your not a faking shill?

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Headstrong97

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:45:28 PM

http://
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 01:51:29 PM

Anyone remember this?

Yes definitely trust the supporting post from the brand new forum member with precisely one post extolling their virtues and how it's 100% not a scam.

So far following suit with the standard protocol for a scam. Keep up the good work ntek.

Or this?

Why is this still being discussed as though it's legit?  Huh

Or this?

Why is this still being discussed as though it's legit?  Huh
Because they are !
* ckolivas facepalms

The last post that was allegedly posting a picture had empty img tags.

I remain unconvinced. Please prove otherwise.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Headstrong97

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:18:37 PM

Hey I have pictures of my nTek miner but for some reason I'm having trouble posting them.  I'll gladly email the pics to anyone who wants them and you can post the pics of the nTek miner on this forum.
ravin

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:10:43 PM

Hey I have pictures of my nTek miner but for some reason I'm having trouble posting them.  I'll gladly email the pics to anyone who wants them and you can post the pics of the nTek miner on this forum.

Upload pics in http://imgur.com/ and paste the link in the reply. If you have trouble doing that, use the help http://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/201767293

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: