Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why up to 80% bounty campaign extend the deadline?  (Read 4013 times)
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

Hi there! I participating in several bounty campaign. In 4 out of 5 campaign deadline was extended. In one be extend for a month, in another - for 2, in a third - for an indefinite period. Say please, this is normal or it is attribute of scam?
Thank!
Some bounty campaign are extend not only for 5 months their are many extend in 5-6 months and they pay only a little to those participant. And some are not paying for participants they don't want to pay us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

Yes, I think that's normal, and I see that ICO today has a different groove, so every ICO has several phases.

and, you do not worry, when the ICO you choose has a solid team and advisor, so, the extension will not affect the quality of the project.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:40:56 PM

I have the same situation. And after learning, I know that due to the sales Token of the campaign has not reached the soft cap or hard cap so the ICO campaign will take more time to be able to sell more Token. This can not conclude that the ICO campaign is the scam.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:41:48 PM

Hi there! I participating in several bounty campaign. In 4 out of 5 campaign deadline was extended. In one be extend for a month, in another - for 2, in a third - for an indefinite period. Say please, this is normal or it is attribute of scam?
Thank!

Difficult to explain about almost all bounty campaign requesting to extend but in my opinion sometimes the dev's decide to an extension because they to explore and spread the project to become popular and want to get more investor, i agree some project extend because have no plan to pay to the participant as bounty hunter's(scam).

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:44:08 PM

Lately most campaign extended the deadline of their bounty campaign. Too many reason's for that some did not meet the soft cap or hard cap on their Ico's. They needs to collect more funds on their project so we cannot say it can be scam as long they will pay you and able to lists their project we cannot called it scam. So we need really to check if the bounty is good to join or not.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

Thank!

I left one campaign that extended its campaign for 3 months I think this is not good 3 months is such a long time 1 or two months is ok with me I could have done two campaign by then, but if you have a lot of alt accounts it will be ok to go for a long campaign.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:52:57 PM

Thank!
Some bounty scam, yes but others are legit. Extended time becuase there are many competitors now. everyday there are new bounty. In 2017 in a month there are only a few bounties, one month it is about 7-10 . The competition not hard among ICOs developers now everyday there are new bounties new ICOs. The competition hard. The income is also decrease.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:59:47 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 05:03:35 AM by hotBriX001

I have the same situation. And after learning, I know that due to the sales Token of the campaign has not reached the soft cap or hard cap so the ICO campaign will take more time to be able to sell more Token. This can not conclude that the ICO campaign is the scam.

I have an experienced also with this happening. I joined bounty campaign and its about to an end of the campaign when the BM declared extension of the campaign due to low performance during tokens public sale. But in the long run it was a successful ICO and we are greatly rewarded with all of our efforts contributed.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
trill312

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

ICO's goal is get money that needed to start a project - the pool. If they did not raise enough they extend it.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

Many projects simply fail to collect their desired funds during the initial period, especially since the market dropped a few months ago. Extending the ICO and/or bounty is unfortunately a necessary evil, I would rather they managed to raise the money required to move ahead with the project, as it is more likely to be a success and the value has a better chance of holding/increasing. Not much point in getting tokens on time if they're worth nothing when they hit the exchanges. It does mean that shares are usually diluted though, as more people join the bounty campaign. Nothing much you can do about it, I just try and be as selective as I can with choosing bounties to participate in, but it's never guaranteed.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:21:25 AM

Thank!
I think there are many reasons why bounty campaign period is extended, such as not reaching soft cap. Another reason may be because of project development and want to be better known by the public. It can not be a benchmark to determine a scam or not.
Ourat

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:39:19 AM

The end of the campaign bounty is also influenced by the ICO sales period, but usually there will be a notice to the participants of the extension gift, if there is no notice then you should be careful
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:13:07 AM

It works both ways.  For every ICO there are dozens maybe hundreds of people that try to rip it off.  For example, in the Monaize campaign, if you look at some of the 'accepted participants' sheets you will see lots of Newbie accounts trying to take part when the instructions clearly say you have to be a certain level.  The best part?  They are posting ETH addresses and not the actual required address.  This bogs down the system and the ICO/Bounty providers have to due their due diligence when running these bounties.

Personally, I don't mind delays or extensions as long as we are kept in the loop.
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:14:23 AM

You are right. I participated many bounties and some of them has extended the bounty finish date. We were waiting for the rewards but we have to start for 1 more month.
zhanghoqi5

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 02:16:11 AM

I think the basic cause of the ICO project bonus extend from the market, because most of the time the market in the doldrums this year, and this year's ICO project is on the decline, so most of the projects are waiting for the arrival of the bull market.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:26:54 AM

They have to extend the campaign for the fact that most of them would postpone the ICO date and the the campaign would keep general masses informed that the ICO is still coming up and I observed many would be waiting for bullish market to return

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:29:50 AM

I notice this before and only a few bounty campaign still follow their timeline, most of the campaign was extended because of softcap not reach or regulation about the ICO is not finished that's why they can't end the ICO yet.

waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:37:53 AM

actually in my experience all the project need time for the ICO phase. The project need time to sell their customer to the investor also they need time to register their token on exchange. So i think be patience please.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:41:20 AM

Thank!

will mostly 80% of bounty campaign  now extend there deadline of campaign because they cannot  get the hard cap target or the public sale ,thats  why the developer  decided to extend the deadline of those running project in order to encourage more investor to participate  and obtain those target or goal  of those saying gathered money,for the success of the project,actualy thia extension we also become benefited of it,because we earn more stakes of those we advertising signature.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:57:59 AM

Thank!
In actual this is a need and a case of success , in the starting when a campaign goes for the advertisement then in that case they don't think that they can make better popularity with the signature campaign easily but when they get much better success from the advertisement at every platform and probably most of the bounty campaign are of ICOs , and with the advertisement they are making lots of the Investment and that Investment they put in the back advertisement field like signature campaign to make more and more Investment in the ICO , so here all depends on upon the project success step .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: