Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:21:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why up to 80% bounty campaign extend the deadline?  (Read 4015 times)
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:41:02 AM

sometimes ICOs don't meet their cap so they need to advertise more by extending the bounty campaign. it is alright if the reward increase but if not then it is bad.
gudvin1988783

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

Everything depends on large investors. If the bounty company is renewed it means that it was not possible to collect the planned amount. It happens that before the time is collected hard cap and bounty the company closes.
HaywhyJ

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

i use to surprise too, why they normally extend the duration of the #ico sale and since i have not found genie answer to this
mega sylviku

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

bounty campaign which extends the deadline is not always a scam. it depends on how the project can persuade investors or the ico can reach either soft and hard cap. the more time the campaign need to advertise, the more possibility they reach the success.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:39:41 PM

sometimes ICOs don't meet their cap so they need to advertise more by extending the bounty campaign. it is alright if the reward increase but if not then it is bad.
Yes if they near to reach cap then they will extend campaign few weeks sometimes it takes months but most of the campaign will not increase the reward money, if they pay tokens per week then you will receive more tokens, If they pay stakes then it is a loss for participants. A good project can reach the cap within the time so before choosing any bounties once go through that project.
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

There are some ICO that extend the deadline time because the possibility has not reached soft cap. I think it is something normal as long as the calculation of stakes is always updated then there is no need to worry.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:47:38 PM

Hi there! I participating in several bounty campaign. In 4 out of 5 campaign deadline was extended. In one be extend for a month, in another - for 2, in a third - for an indefinite period. Say please, this is normal or it is attribute of scam?
Thank!

Isnt it obvious, they just havent reached their ICO goal and they need to raise more money thus they extend the marketing campaign as well.
The decent ones do add more tokens to bounty pool after they extend it.

I have noticed the complete opposite that campaigns end much sooner then ICO ends.

At this time I cannot say that 80% of bounty campaign extended the deadline because it is my first time to enter this campaign and I cannot encounter of such campaign extended. I hope it will not happened to me.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

some campaigns need more time to advertise the ico and persuade more investors in order to reach soft or even hard cap. to determine whether the project is successful or failed, it can be seen from how much token that has sold out.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

This irritates me very much because I usually make some plans on the reward received in the bounty campaign...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:40:31 AM

Most of the reasons are that the market is in a period of adjustment at this stage, and it has become saturated, but ICO is still more and more, and investors don't have much energy to pay attention to.

Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:45:27 AM

I think the main reason behind the same is that the companies were not able to collect enough money for their projects due to which they have to extend the deadline.
paka

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:46:19 AM

most of the time its due to regulations and extension because they didnt collect the amount of money that they want.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:19:37 AM

because investors became more knowledgeable about which ICO is worth investing,others just quit investing in them as recently most of them failed.rest just wait until token hits the exchange and dump ,then buying from a price lower the ico price (best way)

darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:26:21 AM

mostly because their sales have not been successful so ICO extended and also cause the bounty would be extended. But despite so much bounty also being completed on time. Although ICO is extended there is also completing the bounty just in time.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
tata22

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:43:12 AM

I think the company can't collect the necessary amount of money for the development of the project therefore extend..they hope that extending the deadline , a  investor will see the potential and invest their investee...if the company is unable to collect required amount of money it does not mean that the company is a Scam company..probably have a weak idea or bad publicity
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:45:43 AM

I also think the same. Some projects that I am following extend their token sale. The reasons are likely increasing the amount, reaching the soft cap, and many others. here, I don't know what exactly makes the ICO is extended exactly. but, the fluctuating price recently may be also one of the reasons. They commonly extend the ICO until September. hence, it means that they may launch their tokens at the end of this year when the price is higher.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:48:36 AM

Hi there! I participating in several bounty campaign. In 4 out of 5 campaign deadline was extended. In one be extend for a month, in another - for 2, in a third - for an indefinite period. Say please, this is normal or it is attribute of scam?
Thank!
If it's coin then that ICO maybe still don't reach the softcap. It's normal, if that ICO stop the campaign while they don't reach softcap then they will refund investors money, and bounty campaign participants will receive payment in form of worthless coin. So in certain condition, some ICO should extended.
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:50:58 AM

Probably has to due with either one of two things generally and those are

1) Bad timing for ICO market
2) Not enough raised for ICO to continue

bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:52:29 AM

For me, I seldom experience to extend its bounty program, extending bounty program's one of the main reason is delayed launching of ICO or giving extra weeks in the token sale period because Token sold is very minimal or did not reach the soft cap. But for me, it is an indicator that the ICO did not successfully raise its target.

quarkchain.io
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:01:19 AM

This day reaching soft cap is becoming tougher and tougher for ico and that is the reason why they are extending the date. just for them to raise the more money for the platform. and that in turn is responsible for increasing the deadline for bounty as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: