Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why up to 80% bounty campaign extend the deadline?  (Read 4013 times)
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:45:34 PM

Most ICO decide to either postpone the ICO date or to extend the ICO in order to gather more founds... So yes it is unfortunately true

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

Hi there! I participating in several bounty campaign. In 4 out of 5 campaign deadline was extended. In one be extend for a month, in another - for 2, in a third - for an indefinite period. Say please, this is normal or it is attribute of scam?
Thank!
This is actually a problem. Choosing campaigns I will try to find out something about her. Unfortunately, they are often a scam. I've had this situation several times already. I received a payment but nothing worth it.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

When the ICO does not meet the goal of Soft Cap or Hard Cap they extend the deadline.
They should extend the Bounty as well.
It does not necessarily means it is a scam but if they cannot gather the needed funds for the  project it can turn out that they will not start the project or they cannot make the planned progress and the tokens could be worthless as well.
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

I think maybe they just havent reached their ICO target and they need to raise more fund thus they extend the marketing campaign as well.
The some do add more tokens to bounty pool after they extend it.
In most cases the complete opposite that campaigns end much sooner then ICO ends....otherwise some might be scam
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:23:59 PM

I found a manager bounty and all the bounty that he holds some time later was the extension of it all. may be either investor aren't too interested or what you know. but the return is extended of course usually for allocation for the project has not yet reached the target or timetable extended from the ICO should have minimal yet because funds to run the project.
Grifosha (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:23:32 PM

Meanwhile, 2 more projects in which I participate, postponed the end of the bounty. It seems that this will never end. The strangest timing for the project, which I have in the signature (momentum). They write: the bounty will last until the end of the token sale. But the terms of the end of the ICO are nowhere to be found and are not expected.
I am glad that the project is very good and has already collected a soft cap.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

This is not a sign of fraud, but it always indicates that the campaign has something not going as planned. Now many companies do it.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:51:15 PM

I think it's perfectly normal and common. currently, many of the ICO are springing up and certainly makes investors more choice to invest in ICO. This makes the ICO sometimes haven't reached the limit minimal or maximal expected so as to make it extended.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:57:15 PM

Bear cycle isn't a good time for ICO. During bear phase, people get into fiat and trade short term. They aren't ready to make long term investment which ICO requires. Thus, they fail to raise any decent amount in ICO. That is why most of the companies extend their ICO in bear phase. Moreover, sometimes there is lack of advertising effort which fails to bring in investors or there is some genuine reason related to product release or development for which companies usually extend their ICO.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

Yes indeed, many campaigns extend the deadline during the ICO. I think that this is due to some unforeseen circumstances. This doesn't mean that the project is fraudulent. This means that the project developers was wrong with timings due to lack of experience and current condition of the market.

pobeda

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

everything is simple, happy summer - people spend money on rest, investments are weakening + the market is often descending - many are leaving the market, therefore, there are fewer contributions to new projects - therefore, the time of the bounty
Virtuxq

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

I believe that the extension of the Bounty companies is a sign of fraud. there are other reasons for the extension.
Mercedes1107

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:11:22 PM

Well that thing is pretty common not just in bounty campaign. There are some possible reason for extending deadline, but I think the most of bounty extend their deadline is because the manager can not check the participant work because there are more participant than expected. Other than that usually it related to the result of the ICO
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:15:58 PM

Well that thing is pretty common not just in bounty campaign. There are some possible reason for extending deadline, but I think the most of bounty extend their deadline is because the manager can not check the participant work because there are more participant than expected. Other than that usually it related to the result of the ICO
Yes.I think it's more on the result of the ICO particularly now that the market is not doing good.Maybe the funds collected had not reached yet the soft cap so they should extend the closure of the campaign until they earn the target funds.This is just normal with bounty campaigns,we just have to understand the situation.
metalice

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:26:13 PM

in the falling market people do not want to invest! so companies are pulling time and walking to see bullish sentiment in the market
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

Sometimes it is normal. Although, if the times some times for bounty is extended, it favours more those using accounts with higher ranks or tiers, while those with lower ranks will get lesser reward. The extension sometimes might be due to the state of the market.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:49:35 PM

Hi there! I participating in several bounty campaign. In 4 out of 5 campaign deadline was extended. In one be extend for a month, in another - for 2, in a third - for an indefinite period. Say please, this is normal or it is attribute of scam?
Thank!
Because the market is not on good condition and it because they want to collect more from investor to develop their project. Sometimes it ends to scam but not all because sometimes the more they extend in the end of their campaign they give a fair reward and good value in the market.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
anxioushoarder

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:55:11 PM

I don´t think I want to join those campaigs... two months would be my maximum and if they extend it, I will leave it even if I loose my stakes.
trantu0490

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

Some companies extend the ICO because they can not collect the soft-cap on time. This is not an attribute of fraud, but the indicator that the product is likely to be not in demand.
khichariya1

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:02:25 PM

They do so if the time to reach the soft cap is taking way longer than the team expected that it would so they would extend the time of the campaign and the ico to give it more time to reach their target. Also it could be that they did not get the number of desired participants, so they extend it to give more bounty hunters more time to register for the campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: