Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why up to 80% bounty campaign extend the deadline?  (Read 4015 times)
TommyB2018

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:39:28 AM

It is down o market conditions
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

Not good. But most likely it happened because of the current situation in the market and due to the fact that it became more difficult to raise funds.

[/center]
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:06:46 AM

Hi there! I participating in several bounty campaign. In 4 out of 5 campaign deadline was extended. In one be extend for a month, in another - for 2, in a third - for an indefinite period. Say please, this is normal or it is attribute of scam?
Thank!

I also experience that. I think thats not good but also it depends in the conditions of market.

Grifosha (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

Write here who received at least some substantial payments from March to this day?
Now wherever you look, everything is postponed and transferred. And where they pay out then 5 bucks, then 35 ... And this is only for six months.
Even collecting 100 bounties - earnings can hardly be called adequate (do not forget that half of the projects will come off).
It remains only to hope that the market will recover and coins will fly to the distant native land.
The last profitable bounty I heard about is MInexBank. There, payments on the subscription were simply cosmic. Sorry I did not participate yet.
diepvien98712

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

This day reaching soft cap is becoming tougher and tougher for ico and that is the reason why they are extending the date. just for them to raise the more money for the platform. and that in turn is responsible for increasing the deadline for bounty as well
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:47:22 PM

Hi there! I participating in several bounty campaign. In 4 out of 5 campaign deadline was extended. In one be extend for a month, in another - for 2, in a third - for an indefinite period. Say please, this is normal or it is attribute of scam?
Thank!

It happens in case where project crowdsale or ICO raise less funds as expected , sometimes they even fails to raise softcap . so instead of cancelling entire sale they extend it for few more weeks or months . in bear market mostly projects moved their ICO start date so you may faced this issue in this year . It is not scam always if they move token sale along with extending bounty period .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

Well the bounty campaign extension is because of the bear market, most of the ICO normally shifts their ICO when they noticed that market is really very bad, this they do to allow the market to be stable before start with the ICO, if you hold an ICO during bear market much people won't buy it. 

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:35:30 AM

In my view, most of the delayed bounty schemes fail to meet the anticipated fundraising schemes. This reflects the fact that the market has really affected many investors' attention.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:40:31 AM

i think that could be due to the scams. they deterred most investors including me. icos are a good thing, but the scams have to be prevented.
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

Thank!

Because the ICO has not achieved results as expected, they want to promote more. And this is normal. Even if the ICO results are not good, you still get paid, just don't worry.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

Well it's normal for ICO's to extend the deadline because of down market they have not yet reach their cap, but it could be scam these kind of strategy extending the deadline so careful what bounty you join just check the ICO first.

jrvictor

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

I guess bounty campaigns are extended because projects extend their ico or choose another dates for it. I don't think that it is bounty managers' decisions)
sadortelk

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:40:53 AM

In white paper of any bounty it is written that the conditions for holding a company can change. The timing of the bounty varies because the project does not have time to collect the right amount of money for the ICO.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:50:29 AM

in conditions it is written that the timing of bounty may change so technically no one is cheating. Now we see what the market situation is not stable and every day there are new projects which compete between themselves to attract investors. If the bounty extends the deadline means that the project has not yet gathered the necessary amount of money

Myra4

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:54:10 AM

Because the cryptocurrency market is now going through not the best of times and many projects simply can not collect even a minimum amount for the implementation of its projectv

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

Just beauty does not have time to collect the necessary amount of money in order to make ICO. It is likely that you will be deceived but in most cases you will receive your coins
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

Thank!
I think your number is too high. Only some of them do it and when they do it, they also increase the bounty pool, which is great, or not?
I dont mind when they prolong bounty campaign, I am choosing only good bounties and if I receive more money for a long time I am happy Wink.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

Maybe because they estimate that they didn't get enough money. Or that they know that their tokens are going to be dumped as it is the year of the dump and they hope that when they will release their tokens it won't get dumped.
adorathris

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

Do not betray this great value. It is normal practice. You are not trying to cheat just a project not managed to collect the required amount of money and therefore extended the term bounty
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

if you are going to join a bounty to read the white paper first and join the telegram so you know when the ICO has a telegram when it comes to tokens. but I think it normally lasts 1 or 2 months before giving the token.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: