Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:41:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why up to 80% bounty campaign extend the deadline?  (Read 4011 times)
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:01:03 PM

2018 is not a friendly year for ICO sales. there are so many pROJECT who suspend their final ICO sales due to unhealthy market.
There are also many SCAM ICO which affects the legit projects. i hope 2019 will be much better than this one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:38:52 PM

Hi there! I participating in several bounty campaign. In 4 out of 5 campaign deadline was extended. In one be extend for a month, in another - for 2, in a third - for an indefinite period. Say please, this is normal or it is attribute of scam?
Thank!
Usually bounty campaign extentions are due to not meeting there soft cap. In the current situation it is very hard on projects becs. Investors are vigilant to invest due to scammers. So i think this is just ok as long as the project is legit.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:33:43 PM

The source of advertisement for most ICOs this time is bounty campaign and if they extend their ICO time because of the market situation, they will also extend their bounty so that the advertisement of it will continue in order to attract investors.
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:35:36 PM

because they do not want to release their coins in a bear market and so that they fall in value by a hundred times. I think this is a quick fix.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 10:40:09 PM

Hi there! I participating in several bounty campaign. In 4 out of 5 campaign deadline was extended. In one be extend for a month, in another - for 2, in a third - for an indefinite period. Say please, this is normal or it is attribute of scam?
Thank!

It's normal there are a lot of ICO who has extend their campaign because of the poor market condition, and it's not a sign that it is a scam site, I have been into a campaign that was extended and it helped them to generate funds for their project, so it is not bad after all.

Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:46:46 PM

Thank!

The bearish market really affect their ICO prices which definitely made them to extend. Am stock with lots of extended projects which we are looking up for things to be good back at its peak so we can start over again.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:51:31 PM

I don't now why. Perhaps some of them attract less participants as expected resulting decrease in mass effect and brend awareness. Another reason is weak collection progress
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:16:45 PM

I think that the overall negative situation in the cryptocurrency market has a negative impact on the bounty. But we must be loyal to this.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:42:41 PM

Thank!

This extension can occur in any campaign, especially those related to cryptocurrency, the organizers of the bounty campaign are extending time this thing is probably due to the presence of a significant decrease in the number of users/investors. So that what they have targeted is felt to be incompatible with what they had planned before.

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

I think that there is an obvious answer to this. Output what a bad market today is; many projects do not raise money because it is difficult to do in such conditions.
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

In 99% now all fraud. It is very necessary to observe all the nuances. How timely they informed about the extension, how the team responds to the questions, how the spreadsheet is conducted efficiently, how much money and many other nuances are collected for this moment. And only based on all this data you must make a subjective decision.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

Thank!

now it is difficult to distinguish projects that are scam because of extending campaign boundaries, there may be strong reasons why they extend the campaign, it can be that softcap has not been reached, lack of teams, technical problems or they are waiting for the market to rise and hope to reach hardcap. but if the extension is without information, how much better do you leave it
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

extended Ico / Bounty cases are not always scam, because the main problem experienced is cost. such as lack of investors / problems with Softcap and Hardcap also affect the running of the project. and sometimes there are also other problems. but to ensure scam or not, do not measure it from the project to be extended or not extended. I think so  Smiley
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

I think that when they extend ICO period it can be for two reasons :

-"serious" project who didn't collect enough money and can't develop... so it's risky to invest in, but no problem for bounty,

-"not serious" project, or even scammy ones... then it's urgent to stop working in their bounty campaign

That said, it remains hard to differenciate the two cases  Huh
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

I think that there is an obvious answer to this. Output what a bad market today is; many projects do not raise money because it is difficult to do in such conditions.
There future will depend on the money they collected during their selling period. In order to sustain and the accomplishment of their project, they certainly be needing enough money that is why they just that ideas to extend their ICO. It is commonly happen today since only few investors risking their money into investing ICO.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

in fact all projects already have their own road map, but with the current market conditions they are trying to protect their investors' assets by extending or managing distribution times and others, rest assured that it is all for the safety of investors and for example bounty hunters like us.
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

I think that is a normal thing, there are many factors that affect the extended deadline, one of which may be because the target has not been achieved and also government regulation that might be rather difficult

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
Thebabybillionaire

Activity: 78

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

For me yes. There are some cases that extend the bounty period for more spectator and to spread the project as well.
That is normal don't worry, and don't think that is the sign of scam they doing that for the project.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

Thank!

This is normal and they have a disclaimer for this in their bounty campaign, as long as the project is legit maybe a little more time to hit the softcap or the hardcap that is why they extended it, usually they add more tokens to the existing token rewards this is to motivate their bounty hunters.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

Maybe because now to attract investors is very difficult, so developers who provide a campaign extend its period, because the softcap that must be obtained is not achieved, and indeed because the market is down which makes investors refrain from buying tokens during ICO to avoid losses . And also investors' confidence is declining because many ICOs are scam, and that makes the world of cryptocurrency tarnished.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: