Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:05:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5975 times)
Btcallans

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:42:41 AM

I think all investment comes with a great risk but if we compare the two investment which is bank or BTC then I choose bank being riskier in many ways. For example, if you invest bank then you might wait for a longer time. The longer your investment takes the more risk it takes. While btc investment which has a higher volatility that you can already measure your profit for a short period of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:34:02 AM

In my own opinion the more riskier are the bitcoin because it is digital and everything in the online world are possible that's why scammers and hackers are active. But the thing is bitcoin has more possibilities to earn huge profit. Banks are the safest and easiest but banks eaen a less profit.
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:33:22 AM

Bank investments are secured, but in banks you can earn just a small percentage from your investment. In crypto is more risky if we do not understand in the world of crypto of risk, the cryptocurrency is definitely higher than the risk of bank investment.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:54:03 AM

All investment has its own risk but for me the bitcoin is more risky.because bitcoin price us unstable.but in the terms of profit u can gain more profit in bitclin rather than bank.
Yes, all investment is risky but with different weight and if we compare bank and crypto investment then there is more risk in crypto since it is a decentralized system and having no central control but with great opportunity to be profitable compared to traditional investment in a bank. Bank is having less risk because there is a central control and have the third party to lean on if ever there is a problem on our investment but the interest is very low.

amberwang120009

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:56:23 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. we all know that investing in a bitcoin is more risky than depositing money into a bank.Your money in banks are for safekeeping only. Investing in bitcoins, if done correctly, can make you a substantial recurring income.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:09:26 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
That's new to me, what kind of bank is it?, maybe it is available in my country.
Its not scam because it is in the bank but you have to know it what kind of investment you are entering givibg your money to them and make them invest using your money is very at risk unlike you have your money it is much better because you can anytine do withdraw it or to invest in another crypto.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:12:50 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

Well to first give some thought, every investment is risky. The thing is, we need to have a proper risk management in order for these risks be eliminated or even minimize. Risk management will always be the key for investment success.
What you said is curious at some point, why? Because banks use our money for investments, they are using all bank account money to invest and use it to gain profit. They are giving us only less than 1% per year interest but they gained more than that. That is the income generating system of banks. Bitcoin is more riskier but what we need is proper risk management.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:12:59 AM

In many respects, depositing money into a bank is also considered a form of investment by depositing money safely. But if you are a young person and expect more creativity, love to challenge and hope for a wealth in life. bitcoin and crypto would be a good choice.
Sosad12

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:17:07 AM

Bitcoin investment is more risky but i love to invest in crypto since there are chances to earn great than investment with banks. So keep on investing in crypto to spread the news and gain more.
danielwang2112

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:19:21 AM

Investing in the world of crypto must have a much higher risk, it is because investment in the world of crypto still has a very rapid rate of price changes so that makes some people in the world worried. If you are going to invest your money in a bank make sure that the bank company have a high standard when it comes to money investing just to make sure that you'll never loss your money but rather to have a good profit.
rameshrajan1000

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:33:31 AM

Bitcoin investment is currently in the good planning of our life. But, Bitcoin's investment is a little bit of risk until World Governments allow legitimacy of Bitcoin's investment.
mdrakibul

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

All investments must have a risky opportunity. Both in banks and in bitcoins. On bitcoin, we can control full of our bitcoin.When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). But bitcoin is much more profitable ten times than the bank and its decentralized.It's a bit of a picture of me so you alone can choose the best for you. If I personally, I will balance the investment in the bank and on bitcoin.
cuteness

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

in bank you can't control your money or worst yes they used your money . and in other bank like we know most here in ph. if you not deposit at the right time they give . your money will lost bit by bit .

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
█ https://interfinex.io/ █
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:39:06 AM

Bitcoin and the bank in this risk are the same, only the yield is different! Less risky investment in my opinion is real estate.
And if you are not ready for risk. Then ask yourself the question: "Should I invest at all? ".
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

Of course bitcoin is riskier than common bank investment.
But i think behind every risk you take, there will be a good amount of returns.
Every investment almost like that. Big risk, big gain. The key in crypto is patience.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:33:28 AM

Both risky all investments involves risk actually but if i were to choose i will invest on bitcoin now than banks why?  Simply because on bitcoin i can see my money, i can pull out anytime i want i can roll it and get profit anytime i like too..  It is more wise to invest on bitcoin now for me.
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

As of the moment, it is bitcoin but once it get gets adopted everywhere, its price will go up and up with some bumps in between but not too much like these.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:04:25 AM

For me bitcoin in bank its super easy just wait for a years you gain but its super small compare to bitcoin. but bitcoin we dont know if you loss or you gain unlike in bank just wait and you get your money
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

Both risky all investments involves risk actually but if i were to choose i will invest on bitcoin now than banks why?  Simply because on bitcoin i can see my money, i can pull out anytime i want i can roll it and get profit anytime i like too..  It is more wise to invest on bitcoin now for me.
Yes me too i trust bitcoin than bank in bank you can be hacked and bitcoin have much more gain comapre . if you invest in bitcoin
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

Bank investments are secured, but in banks you can earn just a small percentage from your investment. In crypto is more risky if we do not understand in the world of crypto of risk, the cryptocurrency is definitely higher than the risk of bank investment.
I think that both bitcoin and bank investments have its own risks and can hardly be compared, at least in my country. Investing in bitcoin can be quite dangerous because we can't accurately predict the price of bitcoin, and therefore things could go wrong. On the other hand, bitcoin gives you the control over your money. Meanwhile, in my country, if I invest or even just transfer my money to my bank account, I risk losing it all. There has been a lot of news that banks here secretly take our money away without returning and I don't have control over my money so it's quite risky too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: