Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:58:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5979 times)
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

Of course, bitcoin investment is more risky. A lot of countries have insurance for bank deposits (it will be different sum of money depending on country). No any criptocurrency wallet will give you similar insurance

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

bitcoin has the highest risky over bank investment because its decentralized with mean all your lost and again will be manage by you compare to banks in which is centralized you can hold the organisation responsible for fund loss. 
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:23:36 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
Bitcoin is much riskier than investing to bank, infact, bitcoin doesnt have a permanent price to the market, which is makes it riskier, on the other hand, bitcoin makes you have a more profit than investing to a bank.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:28:07 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

I think investing in bitcoin is more risky than in bank investment because in bitcoin you'd never know what happen next , you can lose everything in just a matter of time when everything goes down but in bank , when you have an investment or in other terms a savings you can have an insurance which guaranteed your money .
beckham88

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

There is another choice that non-risky in bank investment. I don't know where you live, but in my country all of bank investment is non-risky. But, it is not profitable and that is why my choice is crypto, although it more risky.
newcryptocurrency

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

I think bitcoin and bank investment are same risky regarding money, but the difference between the two i think in bitcoin only in the market value of the coin that is not fix every now and then, in short we know already that this bitcoin is volatile in nature and we are aware of the flow and we have the direct control of our investment, while compare to the bank base the experience of my mother, her money was deposited in the bank in a long period of time, and suddenly said bank file a bankruptcy, her money in the said bank was gone, she recieved only small amount of money, and they cannot force the bank to give back her money diposited.
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

There are risks of all types of investment, whether in bank investment, investment in Bitcoin or anything else. But what I think that is the bank's financial bankruptcy and bank robbery, your money and property may face such scandal. Which can be proved off-line. But on the other hand, you will be much safer in Bitcoin investment from these aspects. Although its price remains unstable, you can still believe that you will get profits. What is the loss of a little delay?
Sally34

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

I would say bitcoin is more risky but for good reason. In my country bank investments are a huge waste of time.
mingming0076

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

All speculations must have an unsafe opportunity. Both in banks and in bitcoins.Some of these investments are highly risky.
adhikari98

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

Obviously, bitcoin is risky but you can earn lots from bitcoin while trading as bitcoin is volatile. As, well as you can earn from bitcoin if you hold your investment and sold after certain time (not for trading). Now, risk in bank investment depends on bank in which you are investing. If financials of bank is poor, then it will be risky to invest in such bank. Risk factor also depends on return. You have high risk in bitcoin compared to bank investment in general, but you will have also higher return in bitcoin.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

I think bitcoin will have more risk than banks since it is known as a high risk investment which is its volatility is quite high. We can't argue that fact since it is the positive factor of BTC because of its volatility that could give traders an option to win or gain profit.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

For me both of them are risky, investment in bitcoin is more risky because of the volatile price value of al cryptocurrency in the crypto market. It changes the graph frequently when the buyers and sellers interact with each other. While in banking investment it is quite good because bank has a regulated form of investment.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

Bank and Bitcoin investments are both risky. In bank they have their own fund advisors that used to manage the funds we had invested. In bitcoin we personally manage our own investment and definitely it is more riskier but if our investments earned in crypto currency it is very worth it. In bank if our investments earned there are still charges they are goin to deduct in our income. So for me better to invest in crypto because of the high returns.
microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

When you put something into perspective, you always risk losing everything. Be it a banking investment or a cryptocurrency. Risks are the same everywhere.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
zelda131292

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

Both are risky to be honest, but if you are investing into a bank of a third world country, you are much more than exposed to lose your money if the government goes bad.

In bitcoin we trust!
fire rab1

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

Both have risks. but I think for those who still do not understand about bitcoin better invest first to the bank, because the bank has been long enough we know, is to invest in bitcoin we should be able to estimate bitcoin prices from time to time and require special skills to be able to understand what it's bitcoin.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

I consider the bitcoin to be much more risky than banks because it does not work through third parties which is why nobody can guarantee the safety of your coins every time you make a transaction.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
fbtdarkhorse

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

I agreed with your opinion that bitcoin surely controlable although that this coin is volatile and kinda risky. Bank investment in my knowledge does have some kind of contract that you can't pull your investment anytime.
The only risk is that the rate can not be guessed at 100%. Therefore, you can lose all the money for 1 day. If you know how to understand the exchange rate, you can get a big profit. Therefore, if a person is illiterate in this case, then it is better to put money into the bank.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

What do you guys think?

Bitcoin is more risky than bank investment, But Bitcoin is more profitable than banks investment.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:17:16 PM

What do you guys think?

I think that every option and action has its own risks, just as bitcoins that have great advantages also carry huge risks. And we must be careful in making choices in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: