Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:51:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO or litecoin  (Read 1606 times)
PROTO_Token

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:55:38 PM

But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.

Said every get rich investor in history.  Be careful cryptomonotize

Make sure you do your diligence and only invest money you can afford.  Sounds like you are looking for a hail mary.

If you are looking for the biggest gains, you need to invest at the ICO level.  There are very few good projects that have potential.

Even if you invest in one of these unicorns (bc they are rare), it could still take 3-6 months for a quick return. 

Some ICO's use a cooling off period after the sale to protect the value of the token and prevent pump and dump plays on exchanges.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.
NEO would be an option for me. NEO and Litecoin are potent altcoins, but I think NEOs will have more potential than litecoin. NEO grows well and deserves long-term investments.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1448
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

You don't get the point ? NEO gives GAS when staking. Hold NEO. Sell the GAS. Or keep it if you feel richer that way. Anyways. You can buy more NEO for the GAS money. Or flowers.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:39:28 PM

From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.
NEO ids fine, I doubt there are any kind of risks. Just do not give away all your money - have something in store
Kilomans

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:40:25 PM

You don't get the point ? NEO gives gas when staking. Hold NEO. Sell the gas.
You are so funny. Really, I do not want to offend you, but your sentence sounds cool. Some laugh in a seroius conversation - I love that
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:41:30 PM

I would choose NEO but I think that two of these coins have a big prospects but Neo has, in my opinion, more prospects

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Shenrox

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:46:21 PM

I love litecoin, but the only problem that it has, is that the team is not improviing it anymore, i mean, there are no new features that make it shine on the entire market.
There are coins that are much more better than litecoin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Easteregg69

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

You don't get the point ? NEO gives gas when staking. Hold NEO. Sell the gas.
You are so funny. Really, I do not want to offend you, but your sentence sounds cool. Some laugh in a seroius conversation - I love that

Correct me if i am wrong.

I went directly to binance to get some NEO just to find out they only sell whole coins. 52 USD is to expensive for me. So i will stick with my XLM and TRX.

TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

In immediate profit we can agree with Litecoin, by owning more time of market and also its speed in the transactions are formidable, we also know that there are no updates in their structures, leaving the currency stabilized. In relation to the NEO, it is currency that is constantly updated, its project has not been fully delivered, there are many tests being carried out in its structure and probably tends to surprise us even more, so I consider as medium and long term investment.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:55:09 PM

Litecoin is one of the high value altcoins, it also has good growth potential. NEO is always my first choice. NEO is the first cryptocurrency was born in China, it has very professional development team, great support community. NEO is aiming for a smart economy, its technology and development plan is quite similar to Ethereum so many people call it Ethereum of China. In addition, NEO has faster transaction processing speed than Ethereum. I believe in the next few years NEO will grow very strong and beat many altcoin in the top 10. Right now is a good time for us to buy NEO because NEO price is very low.

wow thanks bro for the suggestion, i have hear about NEO since last year. now i must allocate some money too buy NEOcoin for the long terms
Easteregg69

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:56:40 PM

TheCrimsonFucker>he he. Got a lot of Crimsoncoins. Cheap as..

Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

I think that is perfectly divide your money and buy two coins. But if one thing I would choose Litecoin because it is an upgraded bitcoin version
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:09:01 PM

Neo showed a very fast growth but I chose Litecoin because Litecoin has shown its stability when the Bitcoin and Ethereum fluctuations are very high...Litecoins are so good you make short-term investments.

asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:12:49 PM

NEO platform is slightly better than ltc for your information Neo platform now is no 2 behind eth platform based on ico project
So better to choose Neo than ltc

Brett_Mason

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:24:53 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 10:55:59 AM by Brett_Mason

I still prefer NEO for many reasons, but I'll try to explain the essence. At the moment, about 80% of all created projects and projects conducted by ICO are working on Ethereum. I constantly exchange it there https://hiribi.com/ and it makes a significant percentage of my investment portfolio. But, soon this picture should change, because there are platforms that can create the Ethereum a worthy competition. The NEO platform is a direct proof of this. This platform is aimed at developers of block projects from China, and you probably know how the Chinese love everything that their compatriots produce.
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:22:38 PM

I still prefer NEO for many reasons, but I'll try to explain the essence. At the moment, about 80% of all created projects and projects conducted by ICO are working on Ethereum. But, soon this picture should change, because there are platforms that can create the Ethereum a worthy competition. The NEO platform is a direct proof of this. This platform is aimed at developers of block projects from China, and you probably know how the Chinese love everything that their compatriots produce.
I agree with you on the next pump Neo can grow well in price, and you will be able to earn big money if you choose Neo.
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:32:36 PM

I think Neo has a better future. It’s a platform much like Ethereum, and other projects can be built on top of it. There are already a handful of NEP 5 tokens already in circulation and there will certainly be more. Also, Neo pays dividends in the way of Gas simply for holding it in a wallet. Litecoin in the other hand is a currency coin. Theoretically it could be used to make payments around the globe, but adaptation isn’t there yet.

Both are good, but I would take Neo.
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

My answer is Neo, because it is a platform for conducting your own ICO, so it can easily blow up like Ethereum and increase like 10x in market cap.
 I've never used Litecoin and only advantage of it is age
npneee

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:43:47 PM

Here is my advice is NEO, I know still NEO market condition is not good enough but if anyone want to earn more profits in some time NEO is good option between Litecoin and NEO.
infer

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

I believe more in NEO. NEO gives users more advantages than litecoin.
However, investing in litecoin is not a bad idea. This blockchain is very fast and its technology is new to the people. I think that litecoin will also give profit to investors

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀