Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO or litecoin  (Read 1612 times)
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:27:16 PM

They are very different. It looks kind of strange to compare those two... LTC is a currency, NEO is a platform. I'd bet on NEO btw!

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:29:29 AM

I exactly prefer to NEO. Although NEO is newer than Litecoin, I like the NEO concept system with smart contract and likely ETH platfrom. This is new but brings the fresh and advanced technology. Therefore, NEO is my preference to add the investment amount. It has good value and volume.

Yes, Neo has a proven concept of smart contract in a short time that is able to be at the top and almost parallel with other altcoin types, although Litecoin has a larger trading volume than Neo, but this type of altcoin proves to be very potential and can compete with altcoin others.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.
It is obvious that NEO potential is much higher than litecoin. After all, if the number of ICO held on the blockchain-NEO grows , the NEO price will start to grow very quickly.

Yes, mate. Despite the fact that NEO is younger and Litecoin has the larger market capitalization, I am sure that exactly NEO will play the biggest role on the market. Thus I am trying to buy more of these alts.
landysh007

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

Subjectively, I'm more attracted to neo. This is a more complete product, it is a whole platform on which other projects can be created. I know that litecoin has a lot of fans, but I like neo more.  Smiley
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:33:01 PM

From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.
neo
The project is actively developing and collaborating with popular block-start-ups, such as Coindash, Agrello and Bancor. On NEO, the new OS Elastos is being developed, which, according to the creators, will be designed to study the technological value of using blocking services in new Internet operating systems and the subsequent development of Smart Economy.
Nonoyjr

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

Litecoin are a lot less risky (comparatively) than Neo. I've  no doubt that Neo is just getting started, and with the backing it has in China, it will most likely be the go-to platform for Chinese businesses that wish to build decentralised applications. As was the case with Ethereum, the more that apps are built on it, the more that people will need to buy NEO to swap for the tokens of those ICOs built on it.  But Litecoin is not comparable. Its progress depends on businesses accepting payments with it, and therefore more people using it as currency, as well as other factors such as people sending cash for next to no fees. While it is somewhat difficult to do that just now, at least in terms of the layperson getting into it, the technology is progressing rapidly to make it as easy as setting up a paypal account, perhaps even easier. Neo is a platform to build apps on, and Litecoin is a pure currency, so they are essentially aimed at completely different areas of the market.
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:54:25 PM

Easy decision for me - NEO all the way. I just find it an overall better project with better underlying tech & bigger ambitions.
Welldonemate

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

For me its Litecoin,he is very perspective have a lot of positions make cryptocurrency better,i thin he is 3rd after Gold - Bitcoin, and Silver - Ethereum.
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:03:48 PM

if I think personally as good as you invest in both. If one goes down you can still benefit from the other one. so you will not lose big.
Lol, you will not lose anything as long that you doesn't sell it at lower price. The different is which coin that can make bigger profit from that investment.
arendator

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

Of course NEO has more perspectives than Litecoin, the only hope for Litecoin growing was Lighting Pay system, but they have cancelled it, and also Charlie left the company.

olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

I like the litecoin it has given me a lot of money to invest in the market
NEO, causing waves on Bittrex. NEO to the present although still a young but famous project with great ambition dominate the market.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

Between NEO and Litecoin my favorite cryptocurrency is the Chinese Ethereum. It's a high-level project, it has a very valuable team that is working hard to improve it and I think it has great potential for growth in the future. Litecoin is a solid project of very good quality but in my opinion it does not have the same growth potential as NEO
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:26:29 AM

I prefer investing to NEO, because as of now, litecoin has already have a high value and still not breaking to 100 usd. But neo on the other hand, is still in its cheap price, and has the possibility to reach 100 usd as fast as it can due to its good functionality.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
LyudvigDD

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:33:51 AM

I think NEO looks more attractive for investment than litecoin. litecoin has already outlived itself, it is unlikely that he will be able to show a good price increase. But on the NEO are now very good projects (for example, NKN).
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:58:17 AM

I think NEO looks more attractive for investment than litecoin. litecoin has already outlived itself, it is unlikely that he will be able to show a good price increase. But on the NEO are now very good projects (for example, NKN).
There is only a project that still traded above the ico price and the majority of NEO icos are trading below the ico price and it seems not good. litecoin was pegged to the bitcoin and this will give the moire value if the price of bitcoin increase. NEO is only copying ethereum platform and it's useless and even neo token is not having demand on the NEO ico platform,
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:10:13 AM

It is obvious that NEO potential is much higher than litecoin. After all, if the number of ICO held on the blockchain-NEO grows , the NEO price will start to grow very quickly.

Yes, mate. Despite the fact that NEO is younger and Litecoin has the larger market capitalization, I am sure that exactly NEO will play the biggest role on the market. Thus I am trying to buy more of these alts.
Neo and Litecoin are coins that have an ever-increasing development. but for the price owned Litecoin more expensive. so Litecoin is very capable to be relied upon and to be a profitable major coin. again both of them have different support levels since first so it's very different in terms of price.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

Between NEO and Litecoin my favorite cryptocurrency is the Chinese Ethereum. It's a high-level project, it has a very valuable team that is working hard to improve it and I think it has great potential for growth in the future. Litecoin is a solid project of very good quality but in my opinion it does not have the same growth potential as NEO

Agree. Litecoin is strong as a cryptocurrency for daily payments, but it doesn't have the potential to grow into something huge in the mainstream world like NEO. NEO is a powerful smart contract platform which can be used for many other things which are not possible with Litecoin. You can interact, or create your own decentralized applications and tokens, which are secured and protected by blockchain technology. Litecoin could do the same if it adopts the Lightning Network in the future, as such scalable solution, enables smart contract functionality with sidechains.

Until that happens, I believe that NEO will continue to grow both in terms of development and price. Many people haven't realized the true potential of NEO yet, but once we start to see some serious startups and companies adopting NEO for their ICOs, you can rest assured that everyone's attention will be into such cryptocurrency. Once NEO grows as a solid smart contract platform, then it would be able to compete with the Ethereum platform.

While both NEO and Litecoin are good investments for the long term, NEO has more potential for growth than the latter simply because it's active in development, unlike its rival. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:20:27 PM

I think both of these coins are good, but if you choose between them, then I will probably choose NEO. Or rather, I already bought NEO, but I did not buy Litecoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

I will say NEO for me.. The NEO blockchain will be a competitive one in the few coming years. NEO has got a strong smart contract platform which can be seen as an added advantage over Litecoin as it can help the NEO blockchain to do many things that the Litecoin cannot do. Thought with the lightning netwrok Litecoin tends to adapt in the coming future, it may be able to compete... but until then, NEO is better.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:51:48 PM

I believe that neo and litecoins also have many advantages in the future, because we see the development of both is also increasing, so we think both are good too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: