Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it bad for altcoin that BTC is dropping  (Read 24179 times)
alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:20:03 PM

Alternative coins are very much cheaper at the time when Bitcoin goes down. I think that investors sell their assets due to the unstable situation on the cryptocurrency market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?
of course, because when bitcoin prices dropped altcoin get the impact in market and make altcoin down.
but i don't know why when bitcoin growup few altcoin not following the bitcoin

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:40:48 PM

of course bad because usually altcoin will follow bitcoin then when the price of bitcoin goes down then the altcoin price will go down too, although not all but most of the coins on the market will go down especially coins that come from bitcoin for example BCH

cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

Guys do not need to panic ahead of time. The bearish trend is nearing its end. Bulls come waiting for new heights at prices.
I also think that we should not panic. I believe that the cryptocurrency market will recover sometime. We must be patient.

Caesar_btc

Activity: 308

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

This is a good opportunity for those people who dream of buying most alternative coins at very low prices. During the fall of Bitcoin, alternative coins are really very cheap.

Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:28:40 PM

Guys do not need to panic ahead of time. The bearish trend is nearing its end. Bulls come waiting for new heights at prices.
This is the best suggestion in this time I think all of us should follow this rule I have never seen anyone making any income at panic selling. We should take part in this bearish market for buying at cheap and holding then until the price reaches to our goal of investment. So bitcoin is best to hold and to buy don’t worry about the other market just focus on your coin which is the most promising.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:31:17 PM

This is the best suggestion in this time I think all of us should follow this rule I have never seen anyone making any income at panic selling. We should take part in this bearish market for buying at cheap and holding then until the price reaches to our goal of investment. So bitcoin is best to hold and to buy don’t worry about the other market just focus on your coin which is the most promising.

It would be best to buy this time of bearish market if you have some money to spare because this will maximize your profits in the future when the market recover from its loss, thank me later  Wink

Mesquito

Activity: 322

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 01:47:54 AM

Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?

Obviously, as the altcoins value depends on Bitcoin (as they are in majority paired with BTC), they follows the Bitcoin's fluctuations.
About low/high values, it is bad and good; it depends on how you invest. If you bough Bitcoin in its highest value then sold now on its low value, it is bad. But if you buy when Bitcoin is low value and sell it when its on high value, it is good. So, the badness or goodness of Bitcoin/altcoin fluctuations depends the time you invest or sell.
An other thing is about brand new projects. Bitcoin can be with a highest value, but new projects undervaluated. They gives more profits (when they are potential good projects) than established coins, because of their very low value.
But if you prefer the "stable" coins, and an easier investment form (better than exchanges, easier, with no fees and no need for sellers/buyers/waiting for sell/buy orders), I recommend you CoinBundle. Also, they are about to receive brand new coins, because custom bundles will be available (and the creator of a bundle will earn when it is bough).
Bundles are like portfolios. Instead of choosing coins to build a portfolio, you buy a ready portfolio with coins you trust.
From conservative bundle, to emerging and aggressive, there is the greatest (for experienced investors - invest on those with care) bundle: top 20, containing the highest coins. Also, coinbasic (inspired on Coinbase Bundle) and halal (the world's first to comply with Islamic Finance).
But for beginners, I recommend the conservative bundle
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:55:04 AM

Probably that is bad for altcoins prices and i am very sure that altcoins will be affected if bitcoin is dropping the price, if this gonna happen we should hold our coins and wait the bitcoin price go up and do not make get panic selling because this is not good for your profit.
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:28:03 AM

One thing I'm expecting is altcoins to become less correlated with bitcoin in the coming months. I'm already seeing good seeds of this.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

Yes, the drop in the price of Bitcoin affects almost all altcoins negatively. I think the reason of this , when the bitcoin price starts to fall, that time the investors starting sell them altcoins. In this case, altcoin causes prices to fall.
Resident Evil

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

M8, check trading charts and you will see that the market CONSTANTLY rises up and  falls down as  BTC. So this question has only one answer: Yes, man, it is very bad for altcoins if BTC is beginning his fallen.  Wink Wink
berrehili
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

Probably that is bad for altcoins prices and i am very sure that altcoins will be affected if bitcoin is dropping the price, if this gonna happen we should hold our coins and wait the bitcoin price go up and do not make get panic selling because this is not good for your profit.

I would also add:

If you see an altcoin regurarly performing upwards when BTC is going down, then maybe you should give a closer look to this altcoin Smiley

██████████████       K I  ●  F O U N D A T I O N       ██████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      //  https://Foundation.Ki  //      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:58:22 PM

These posts of only a few months ago seem to belong to another era.
Of course the bitcoin drags the altcoins. Not only that, lacking confidence in other currencies, investors take refuge in the bitcoin, which in fact has lost, but less than the altcoin. Who knows when we will see the light again ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:14:00 PM

If I had seen this question in that timeframe that you posted if , I would have screamed to the top of my lungs that the price of bitcoin affects the rise and fall of alts but with recent price trends, it seems this is not the case.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:35:14 PM

Usually when bitcoin drops alt drops and when bitcoin rise alt stay at the same price that's why bitcoin is a better investment in the short term good luck Smiley
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:37:40 PM

It is always bad for altcoins if the main coins is declining as they are very dependent on BTC price movements and following it. The price correlation between BTC and the altcoins is almost linear.

Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

It's complicated. I noticed when bitcoin starts to grow much cheaper altcoins and Vice versa. In principle, this is logical and justified.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

Altcoins are capped to big 5 cryptocurrencies in terms of both price and liquidity. If someone wanna to get in ICO then he need to buy eth first for  later participate in ICO. Btc is still dominant crypto among other cryptocurrencies with more than 55 percent.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

Such decreases can always be, but what is important is not to panic , whales profit from panic sale..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: