Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:40:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Higher education, is it so important?  (Read 11738 times)
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

yes, higher education is so important because it brights our future and in today's life without degree we cannot get good jobs
detz11

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:34:13 PM

if basic education is important then higher education is a must!!
it is still different when you got a title like ph.d. m.d. , engr and etc. it can increase your points or success in finding a job
Calad

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:07:37 PM

Do you really need a Degree these days?
If you had to do it all over would you go to college?

Not rly more important is your life experience and this how you deal with people.
This is only stupid paper of course not rly stupid if you rly go to good school in my country schools are a joke mostly
KASUD36

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:16:18 AM

Higher education is very important to get a good job
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

Yes because you chose a path you want in future. Higher education give you a job you want.
blockchain09

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

actually, it's what you learn that matters not what time you spends sitting in school or try to get something you don't want in your head. A degree is like a standard in our society, it's not the best to achieve your goal but it's like the certificate that you've passed the training and you're good to go with all your work required. So in my opinion, it's best for you to take a degree than none.
evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:38:13 AM

A lot of the great businessmen like Richard Branson or bill gates didn't go to college so I wouldn't say higher education is always necessary.
laborrdj

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:20:37 AM

I think the reasons why we take degree is to gain knowledge and expriences
sample6

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

Kalau menurut saya pendidikan tinggi sangat penting
ETHICKNINE

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:06:12 PM

Do you really need a Degree these days?
If you had to do it all over would you go to college?

It is important and it is not just the education but the things you will learn along side the period of learning so yes I would go

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
ETHICKNINE

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

I think the reasons why we take degree is to gain knowledge and expriences

Yeah more focused should be to gain experience because it will definitely help you with the career you choose

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Aweasadbek

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

As long as you are not enrolling to the higher education only to get A bachelor's degree "you will waste time". So if u really want get knowledge than College is very important.
Squishy01

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:31:41 PM

Yup! Although not all people will get the chance to go through higher education, it is important that most of us do. Other than the usual reasons such as having more knowledge, wiser, and etc., it keeps the world balanced in some way.

Professionals, bosses, inventors, scientists, artists: most of them in these times are highly educated. There are those who dont go to college anymore and pursue a vocational course or just immediately get a job after high school, and these are good too. It balances out everything. If everyone were highly educated and academics, then there would be no manual laborers and workers. If no one went to college, then vice versa.

dewmist

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:53:04 PM

No higher education is just higher brainwashing.  The only thing you truly know is what you go out and experience yourself.  The older I become the more I realized most of what was taught was pure bullshit or completely unnecessary to what I do in life.  If  one had the confidence it's much better to just get on with life.  The information is tainted. 
torkinakiza

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

Yeah, more education = more topics to talk, more education = you can connect with more people, you dont really need an degree to have a good education but in most of cases that helps.  Each life experience is knowledge and can taught you more than the paper that just CERTIFIES that you have been at least 5 years at college.

Conclusion.

The one thing that i really learnt in the college is learn to learn Smiley
fatone

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:57:45 PM

If I had it to do all over again, I would have ditched college and saved my money.  I honestly think I would have been better off investing the money I put towards college into the market.  I know it was meant to be an investment on myself, but really, I didn't gain all that much from college.  it was an extension of high school to me.  now, if you're going to be a doctor, surgeon, something very specific like that, then yes.  I consider that a trade, and you're going to school to learn that very specific trade.  but to go to school to get an overall general view about many things... nah, save your money.
simp47

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:10:45 PM

it depends on what you want to do when you grow up.  lol

obviously certain career paths will require higher education.  however, if you aren't pursing one of these types of careers, then I don't think higher education is worth it.  I went to for computer and business degrees.  I most likely would be further ahead in life if I would have continued to pursue these careers, but without wasting time and money, going to school first. 
UconBit

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:51:43 AM

If you want to succeed as an employee then yes, you need higher education as most executive posts require degrees. If you can succeed as an entrepreneur then no, it is not really that important. I know a lot of people who do not have degrees and yet are financially better than those who have degrees.
Ethercool

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:26:19 AM

It used to be important and rare thing. But now it's an ordinary thing. If you really want to be professional in your business, yes it's important.
anastasia.graciaa

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:07:46 AM

Yes, it is still important if you want to be in the professional field in which the hiring requires applicants to have a degree. It will still be like that until the hiring standard change.
There are instances though that won't require you a degree like skilled jobs. As long as you have the expertise for that field, you're good. As for me, it will always depend on what path you will take. But sometimes, university or college is very limiting for me. Instead of having variations of what I can learn, I only focus on my major. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: