Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41577 times)
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

Probably the most bounty campaigns you can find on this forum in bounty section. Or on other bounty platforms like. bountyhive, bountysuite, amazix website or bountyhunters.
But who know which camapigns are the best?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:16:27 AM

You can find reliable bounties in the bitcointalk forum. This forum is a well trusted forum, especially to the crypto currency users. It is a one stop shop for those bounty hunters that needed ico project bounty to participate to. Just head on to bounty thread in the forum.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:19:00 AM

the best bounty can only be obtained through this forum
if you see the future of a project will be good, then there's nothing wrong with you investing in the project and also working on the existing bounty
Bounty is only a side, trading is the main job and ICO investment only when you see a good project

jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:26:10 AM

There are few platforms where you can see the bounties they are managing but the earning depends on project, token allocation and number of participants.
I think bountyhive, bountyplatform, bountyportals and Amazix are some known platforms to find some good bounties.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:52:36 AM

Good day. Its really hard to find a good bounty these days. Despite joining on a good bounty manager or a good bounty company the rewards was so small at the end of the campaign due to the many numbers of participants. You should look up on bounties which have limit on members and have a good project and pray they'll pay. If you can do multiple bounties at a time that will give you more chances to earn big. Bounty is time consuming so requires patience but once you were lucky its all worth your time.

yes, you are right, even the best campaign manager has no control over the bounty, most of the time, bounties are being stopped after a week long run, but the thing is, it is rest assuring you are 80% sure to get paid by good managers, just look for trusted managers and have a decent reputation for handling bounties and we can relax a little bit. good luck guys.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:05:18 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

yes, choosing a good bounty program is very important.

There is an ongoing bounty programs that you could check from the link below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4776598.msg43128217#msg43128217

jiaybh

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:58:26 AM

You can get a lot of bounty tasks in the bitcointalk bounty section, but you need to decide for yourself which bounty missions are worth new. There are some scams, and many times we will choose a reliable bounty hunter through him. Screening to select bounty tasks
rightnowwe

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:06:08 AM

You can get a lot of bounty tasks in the bitcointalk bounty section, but you need to decide for yourself which bounty missions are worth new. There are some scams, and many times we will choose a reliable bounty hunter through him. Screening to select bounty tasks
I wouldn't want to be in one that is slow or if the campaign manager didn't respond to anything while being super wrong.
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:08:40 AM

On the sites you can choose projects, but there are a large number of people and because of this, a lot of competition thus paying out small
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:08:53 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
I had a lot of troubles also on getting good bounty campaign in order to get a good reward. It seems like there are too many bounty program to start with and sometimes those bounty program will end up letting you receive small amount reward for the reason that they do not have enough money collected on the ICO period. I will read some inputs of the members so i could be enlighten also.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:12:17 AM

if i were to choose a good bounty i would look in the bounty manage by a trusted manager. there are many good campaign manager here and many have a list of them. bounties that pay every week mostly are reliable and you can see it in service section but they are few and have limited slots.
Elyziey

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:14:53 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

I hope you could provide the link so we could check that out sometime.  Thanks for sharing your information.  I have joined bounty following only on what I tought as per Mr research is legit.  As a newbie, still no assurance for the success of it.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:41:58 AM

You know what, I think BountyHive is the best HIVE I've ever found. Try that one. Bounties are good, and project is way too good than any outside project. Good luck.

Yes, i agree,so far bountyhive is the best place for profitable projects, its proven by many how worthy it is, its very important to know where we can find the legit one so if you want to invest and earn you must try to look at in  bountyhive ,,,,
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:49:40 AM

I think that it is better to find the good ICO and only after that to find bounty campaign for this ICO. Bounty can have the great conditions,  but if ICO will not successful,  you will got nothing.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

One thing that interests me about bountyhive is the roadmap they give to their bounty programs. It makes them well organized and easy to participate

FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:24:12 PM

A very useful topic for discussion. Thanks to the author for creating it! Indeed, the BountyHive and Amazix platform are the only platforms I trust in choosing bounty programs, because there are so many fraudulent projects right now. These sites do not completely exclude risks, but in many ways x reduce.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

Bountyhive is a good place to get reliable bounties. Whenever the campaign ends, you will receive your tokens if the bounty reaches soft cap. I like the fact that their social media campaigns does not require weekly reporting. Even though you cannot see spreadsheets, if you follow the rules, you will be rewarded at the end of the day.

Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:38:56 PM

Based on my experienced, I liked Amazix group's bounty's because their team is active  and working together. And they are doing their job's so well. And that is the reasons that most of their ICO project are very successful because they examined carefully before they accept that project.
hold-coins

Activity: 60
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:55:05 PM
Merited by Devawnm367 (2)

When I look for great bounties I look for great bounty managers. Some of the best Bounty managers I have seen used, or had friends and family use would be Lutpin and Yahoo. They have signatures that pay in btc and you can usually make atleast .005 btc or so I week try them out her is the link to one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545750.0    -Lutpin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704638.0    -yahoo62278

You must be atleast of member rank to join and or purchased copper member!

BayView20

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:15:42 AM

Well there are lots of option in the web. Grab one but be clear what are you buying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: