Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41577 times)
ReactionClever58

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

Amazix bounty thread is a good option. I am glad with it.
StarPlanet458

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:18:20 AM

Do some homework, take suggestion from experienced people the go your own.
bddbd

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

There are many real and rewarding bounty activities, but I can't tell you which ones are real and reliable, because there are many risks in the world of bounty. This requires you to fully study and understand, go deep into their websites and white papers, not Blindly follow, knowing the bounty of research is the best
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
The abscence of a spreadsheet is not just a drawback, it is a catastrophe for a bounty hunter because he cannot control his work and whether he meets the terms and conditions of the campaign.
So I would strongly recommend not to enter bounty campaigns that do not have spreadsheets or at least some other indication of the stakes you earned.

kkont96

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

First of all, pay attention to the project itself, its rating, statistics, the team and their idea, and evaluate them with the help of rating sites. After that, he calls the bounty campaign manager. All good bounty managers are well known and people have confidence in them Smiley Smiley Smiley
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:06:41 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
Have been doing Amazix project for a while now but now the content creation is only for vips and we can't join in I would love to try this bounty hive if there's is different from AmaZix as long they are reliable i don't really care about the spreadsheet
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

I think the best way to get reliable bounties is to look at some projects that are already listed on ICODrops.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:19:10 AM

there are many ico bounty that appear at this time and it depends on us in choosing and looking for good ico, even many ico are often talked about in the forum and our task is to do research on the ico
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:23:44 AM

yes you're right, there are some good platforms to follow like bountyhive. many good projects are handled by bountyhive and most are successful. but keep in mind that we also have to be more careful in choosing projects in order that we can avoid the scam ico.
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

Dear friend,
I think that is a good idea. I have the same idea to you. Those campaigns look like difficulty, but the result is good for bounty hunters. Their income get higher. The challenges is not problem, do not care, not to be afraid, reach now.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

There are many reliable source of bounties that can be applied through there telegram bounty group just follow them like Amazix bounty, Bountyhive, Bounty Portals, Sylon bounty, this are all certified as well-known bounty managers and its group. which have done many promising ICO with a trustworthy team.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:35:55 AM

I don't believe in bountyhive Smiley. I don't know why there are so many bounty hunters still working on bountyhive while almost bounty campaigns listed on bountyhive are trash. As I remember there is few reports about bountyhive that it's suck. LOL. I don't use any bounty listing site, I often try to find out good bounty campaigns in this forum by following good bounty managers only Smiley.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
admosfir

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:42:05 AM

there is no one can predict which is the reliable bounties, may be the best way for finding reliable bounties is from the progress on the presale and also from the ICO analyst / ICO tracker website
Markscott86

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:46:53 AM

Before you do a bounty, I suggest you do adequate research like you are investing your funds into an ICO. It will be catastrophic to promote a project for months and end up not getting rewards for your hard work.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

Now there are no universal rules that will lead you to success.

You should get to know the project yourself and think if it has a future.

Do you want to store tokens for a long time or to sell immediately when you enter the exchange?
Cenil

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:12:27 AM

Yes, it is true that Bountyhive.io is a trusted bounty site and many bounties from IOO were finally successful, but now it may be a bit risky to participate in the bounty contained in bounty, because lately there are some bounties that are problematic or even scams from bountyhive, be careful when you want to participate in bounty campaigns from bountyhive.
novie voresta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

I don't think Bountyhive is a good place for bounties because of the too many participants. It was a profitable place a few months ago but not lately.
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:18:39 AM

Yeh, now it is popular not paying bounty hunters. I think that 90% ICOs are scam. When they reach their cap. CEO buys a new house, CFO a new car. And their tokens which doesn't cost any cent they send to us. After listing you reach 15$. It's awesome
Sheentaide

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

there's one of the most complex questions in the bounty interest. attempt to find a few precise managers and take part of their marketing campaign. additionally, find a few individuals of this discussion board with excessive rank and just tune their organizations they collaborating. A small lifehack from myself .
CaptainCaptcha

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:09:29 PM

I am currently trying to diversify the bounties I joined and I think Amazix projects are really good options, all their projects seem reliable, legit and polished, the thing is that there are too few projects to choose from.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: