Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41579 times)
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

The only place to get reliable bounty campaigns is the bounty thread on bitcointalk. There are lot of reliable bounties in the bounty thread but as a bounty hunter you must make enquiry about the project in the telegram group before jumping into the bounty task.

But nowadays most of the bounties here are going failed because lack of investors, most of the ICO investors are temporarily stay away from it, the main reason is most of the bounty campaign is a scam.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:00:29 AM

The best way to find a normal bounty. Monitor the telegram channels of top bounty managers. It is advisable to find a few. what would be more opportunities for work. You can also check the ratings of what they offer and often they will be high. There are no guarantees that all projects will be paid, but this is a more reliable way.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
malagaa

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

yes I also joined bountyhive, besides bountyhive there are also some bounty platforms like bountyplatform.io, bountyportal, bountyguru, etc.

BISMILLAH UP UP UP
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience, I have not yet studied the bountyhive platform. I usually follow proven managers who have a great and successful experience in conducting bounty campaigns. Now is such a period that all the bounty campaigns are experiencing difficulties. Choosing a good bounty campaign and getting a good reward for participating is really very difficult.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

I now prefer to participate in various bounty programs to reduce possible risks. I believe that participation in different bounty simultaneously increases the chances of success and income. I mainly work with bounty managers who have a good reputation.
Leva777

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:58:44 AM

it's very hard to choose a normal bounty company at the moment.At the moment it is very difficult to choose a normal bounty company. I have my own personal method. We go to the popular topic on the forum and just look at the most common signature among users with high rank. Further we study the bounty company independently and if everything suits you, then go ahead
naval1983

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

TO find a good bounty campaign you need to spend a lot of time! You can browse portals for searching bounty and find a good project there. You can also view profiles of popular
managers and see if they are running any bounty now.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

First things first is you have to determined who is the best bounty manager, i know one good manager is btcltcdigger, his projects are quiet good   and you also need to determined the ranks of the bounty manager, because it matters anyway, those newbie accounts of bounty managers, you also check in it, because some of them are account of the team members of the project, some of them they handle their own project in bounty, bountyhive is also quiet good, but some of their project is not that good. So better check it on your own.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

One thing I like about the bountyhive is their roadmap for the whole bounty program. It helps to ensure discipline and order in the program. Their payment hardly  delays.
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

Bountyhive is becoming my favorite solution for finding promising options - a really very convenient and useful platform with a wide range of suitable search options. I also often use the information on this forum, here regularly appear promising bounty programs.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

I've done many campaigns for bountyhive and 95% of them i've benne payed. The only problem is the lack of spreadsheet and that there are many partecipants so for bounty social twitter+ facebook payment is never more than 100-120$
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:22:26 PM

Recently , I have little trust in sites with bounty , so I prefer to select projects myself, and I'm looking for sites only on bitcointalk.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:48:30 PM

im just doing a research in here cause it has more then enough to know the project are legit or not. Then I will look how their website are. How many percentage their motivation to make the project to success in this hard time. All I know I just stay away from ponzi scheme.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
niceal

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

I am a client of Bountyhive, yet I can not say that I think they are 100% dependable. In this way I incline toward picking ventures without anyone else (if stakes are computed step by step it is shockingly better) as you can simply check your status and compose PM to the director when you think you have not been given what you merit. I am tailing one group of supervisors that I like and I pursue their battles also. It is an intriguing relationship, yet as long as the two sides have what they need, there isn't any motivation to break it
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

I believe that now there are various convenient platforms for finding the necessary options. Including I often use bountyhive, bountyguru, amazix, wapinter and some others in my work. I always prefer to participate in different bounty programs in order to increase my chances of success.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

You understand what a cool project may seem like to a beginner, in fact it can be a scam. Firstly, I have long understood that at least this is a forum about projects, but here you will not be told the truth about the project.
To be honest, there are a lot of projects only and having time to work, yes, thanks, I’ll see but 90% that most likely it will be scam.

Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

The bountyhive have many good projects, bountyhive platform is well organised token are dispatch to participants as promised i will recommend it for hunters.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

I have been working with various Bounty programs for over a year now. I am fully convinced that today bounty is becoming an effective way for additional income, if you carefully consider the choice of a suitable project. Personally, I use this forum to search for bounty, also BountyHive or AmaZix platforms.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
Bountyhive is a good platform.  I work with this project.  I believe that it is one of the best of these platforms. I recommend the platform, especially for beginners, simple and easy to understand.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Leard

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:22:25 PM

I often watch what signatures forum users have. if they chose this company, then they passed some sort of selection, and then I myself analyze which company to choose

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: