Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41577 times)
kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:31:05 PM

Yes, bountyhive is one of the best bounty campaign platforms, besides that you can also visit the bounty platform such as bountysuite, bountyplatform.io, bounty0x to get the latest bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

Bitcointalk is number one source to get almost everything. You can see bounties in the altcoins marketplace on the forum. There is risk in everything including participating in bounties. Not all projects are successful but who know. Aside bitcointalk, i will recommend bountysuite, bountyhive and bountyplatform. They are also good places to participate in bounties. Almost every bounty on these sites can also be found on bitcointalk.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

If you are looking for reliable bounties then you have to be willing to research and look up a lot of projects because now it is getting harder to find a bounty that is reliable. Just look through the bounty thread and pick out a couple then start to weed them out. Make sure that you avoid bounties with managers that are known to involve themselves with scams.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

join groups which are handled by trusting cryto services
Amazix
Goblin
Krypital
etc
These have trusted and genuine campaigns.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:56:10 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
This topic is really helpful and I believe it will help a lot of newbies and also those like me who don’t know much on how they are going to find the best ICOs to invest in. I just went through comments here and I have seen a lot of mentions like Amazix, ICO bench and ICOrating. But I’m going to check out this Bountyhive to see what they got in place and know if there is anyone with a good potential that I can invest in. Thanks to the op
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:15:19 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
Bountyhive is a good platform.  I work with this project.  I believe that it is one of the best of these platforms. I recommend the platform, especially for beginners, simple and easy to understand.
You can choose a reliable bounties from recommended with others or shall you choose in this site ,I believe it's now getting started to stand and it seems that it's already good with bounties because market slowly recovered.

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

I can say that on the bitcointalk there are excellent projects that pay excellent awards, although I must agree that there is a lot of scams .

ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

Bountyhive is a great source for Bounties, but in my opinion, you get too small rewards for doing campaigns on bountyhive. I just prefer regular Bitcointalk bounties and in my opinion, if you can select a great project, you can get very high rewards.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

For me, it is really difficult to find reliable bounties. Try to make a review before joining any bounties, just to make sure that your efforts will not be wasted. I also choose reliable bounty managers before joining. Some bounty managers are lazy in updating their spreadsheet and bounty hunters.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

For me, it is really difficult to find reliable bounties. Try to make a review before joining any bounties, just to make sure that your efforts will not be wasted. I also choose reliable bounty managers before joining. Some bounty managers are lazy in updating their spreadsheet and bounty hunters.
You does make sense buddy and I agreed with what you said because the bounty manager soundness and reputation are the first impression I usually had before reading or checking the project utility, potentials, roadmaps and doing some background of the project team involve.
However, there are some ICO rating and listing site that provide genuine information about ICO project details which I used and doing some check up on project facebook account  are my own method of getting reliable bounties.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

I got mine here on Bitcointalk and bountyhunters.io like bountyhiver they have similar features and interface has their drawback too I prefer to see my progress by checking the spreadsheet these two did not offer it, there are also failed project on those two sites.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

I usually find bounties on the Rating websites. Before taking part in any project, I am usually checking the rating websites, to ensure, that the project is not a scam. And recently they have added a very useful feature. Now at each ICO profile there is a bounty link.
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:33:31 PM

indeed, to take part in the bounty, I suggest to know bounty, but you also have to check in more detail about the project, including seeing the details of the ICO that goes on whether it can be detected, if the ICO is implemented there is no clarity, don't follow it so you don't regret it.
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:17:32 AM

The easiest way is to find them here, on forum, and later to check them in the internet for the details like rating, characteristics and so on. There a lot of people who participate there and you can find them with signatures in their profile. I consider it is very easy and reliable method for everybody.                                                      
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:26:01 AM

I myself still can't confirm, bro. but the most important thing is to find good managers and always keep their promises of campaign promises. and gift or Coin which in its management has a good future. after exchanging on the crypto market
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:31:05 AM

indeed, to take part in the bounty, I suggest to know bounty, but you also have to check in more detail about the project, including seeing the details of the ICO that goes on whether it can be detected, if the ICO is implemented there is no clarity, don't follow it so you don't regret it.
There are successful gift campaign projects and some fail, usually projects that fail because the Team is inexperienced and the ideas implemented are less attractive. We must be careful when choosing a bounty campaign, I suggest that you can take part in a bounty campaign organized by ARTEEZY.RTX I see this manager very experienced.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:08:16 AM

There are many people out there which relies on doing bounties just to earn rewards and use those rewards for their future trading or investments in crypto industry. We can find some good bounties in this forum only in the marketplace section , there are also other bounty's sites which issuing a new good bounties where we can join with.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:40:31 PM

Well, I would certainly chose a great bounty of the Manager , they usually have a good bounty of managers the majority of projects provide a good charge during the ico !

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:04:15 AM

You just go on the bounties page on the altcoin section and then you just have to search the bounties for the good ones that you think will actually pay out the coins from the reward because now we also have to worry about scam bounties which have no intention of actually paying out the coins that they have promised the bounty hunters, so do research
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

I don't see reliable bounties. Those prefer to change rules at the end of bounty. I participate in Mobu, they promised to pay out 50% in eth and they cancelled it completely!
Can you believe?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: